Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 755 of 922 FirstFirst ... 255655705745753754755756757765805855 ... LastLast
Results 15,081 to 15,100 of 18422
Like Tree11440Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469982106.068799.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  165.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469982133.229636.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  135.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469982214.203511.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  127.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469982236.106229.jpg
Views: 798
Size:  134.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469982255.892279.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  130.1 KB
      Seals open kardi bhai ny Turbo ki 😂😂😂

Sent from my iPhone6s using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Let's assume for a minute the oem rubbers are not good enough. I fail to understand how this rubber edge strip lining will help.

Just an exaggeration propaganda and story for degradation.

By the way even if the gap is out by a few mm due to poor build quality, the rubbers themselves have more than those few mm margin and cussion in them. Its not a scotch tape that doesn't have thickness. Those are thick rubbers

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      42 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

And for those people who r saying that driving position is not good so my take is that they haven't drove low seating cars much like this civic. I myself drive car with high seating position but I liked this civic seating position visibility is perfect for a average height person like me.
      Even PKDM swift without height adjustable seats gives no issues when I drove it.
      And plus point of this civic is u always have seat height adjuster and can adjust according to your needs.
      Even then some r bashing driving position what's going on here @InNoCeNt_DeViL @Arkhitekt@Nabeel_Ali.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      23 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Intermittent Wipers are there but yes. no other associated function.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 1701565d1469559768 10th generation civic exclusive pakistan launch imageuploadedbypw forums1469559245924688
      Simple Intermittent Wipers have always been there on other cars as well. I am talking about the Variable Intermittent Wipers in which you can vary the delay of Wiper Operation using the ring on the stalk.
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1702596
      Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Copied from my FB post.

10th generation Civic is famously known as Civic X. "X" is in Roman means number 10. But people at Atlas has made a very good use of this "X". Atlas moved it and placed it in front of any standard feature which is available on the actual "CIVIC X" elsewhere.

Like look at this cost and feature cutting phenomena. Civic is available with standard "Auto On/Off" headlights. Means there is a sensor on edge of front wind screen/ glass which detects the ambient light and automatically switch on headlights when it gets dark. It shut offs headlights as soon as the light improves.

For this "Auto" function to work, you move the light stalk to "AUTO" . Else you can over ride this feature by manually switching On and Off. Yes PKDM Civic lacks this basic standard feature available everywhere. Thanks Atlas for ruining a beautiful feature rich Civic.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13880238 10209272535002294 6021321623492117211 n?oh0e4656f68313474459017c75e0e84bf8

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13908895 10209272535962318 5015225335129769484 o

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13640949 10209272536882341 1389108015425833265 o
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
      And for those people who r saying that driving position is not good so my take is that they haven't drove low seating cars much like this civic. I myself drive car with high seating position but I liked this civic seating position visibility is perfect for a average height person like me.
      Even PKDM swift without height adjustable seats gives no issues when I drove it.
      And plus point of this civic is u always have seat height adjuster and can adjust according to your needs.
      Even then some r bashing driving position what's going on here @InNoCeNt_DeViL @Arkhitekt@Nabeel_Ali.
      Sir ignore please. It's criticism for the sake of criticism. I once said that if low driving position is a bad thing then sports cars are the worst in the world and the guy claiming Civic having poor seating height said "that's an unfair comparison" kahan Civic aur kahan sports cars.

Totally ignoring the fact that I commented on the driving position and by no remote means I would ever dare to think of Civic even close to those high league cars.

But it's okay in them, just because it's on a Civic makes the Civic horrible. Now this obviously was not difference of opinion, if you don't like low seats you shouldn't like them on any car regardless of what the car is or how expensive it is. How come they all of a sudden become something good if on a high end car and the same thing becomes something horrible on a Civic.

• 31-07-2016, 09:53 PM

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Copied from my FB post.

10th generation Civic is famously known as Civic X. "X" is in Roman means number 10. But people at Atlas has made a very good use of this "X". Atlas moved it and placed it in front of any standard feature which is available on the actual "CIVIC X" elsewhere.

Like look at this cost and feature cutting phenomena. Civic is available with standard "Auto On/Off" headlights. Means there is a sensor on edge of front wind screen/ glass which detects the ambient light and automatically switch on headlights when it gets dark. It shut offs headlights as soon as the light improves.

For this "Auto" function to work, you move the light stalk to "AUTO" . Else you can over ride this feature by manually switching On and Off. Yes PKDM Civic lacks this basic standard feature available everywhere.
      Thanks Atlas for ruining a beautiful feature rich Civic. You really made PKDM Civic X champion and exclusive. No wonder you say it well " Civic is An Attitude".. Just by providing turbo in a car worth 3 Million plus.. you have no justification doing these small cheap cost cutting. You have stripped the car and stripped buyer from their money and providing a feature-less car. Well Done!

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13880238 10209272535002294 6021321623492117211 n?oh0e4656f68313474459017c75e0e84bf8

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13908895 10209272535962318 5015225335129769484 o

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13640949 10209272536882341 1389108015425833265 o
      There must be a customised version where we can choose the functions available in international model with the extra price please consider this atlas and if members are agreed with me show ur consent....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Civic x driving position is love same as 8th gen. It's the thing I liked most in the car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
      Well everyone has their own taste. But I have failed to understand why people complain about the driving position of civic. It's perfect. Low to the ground and awesome visibility.

Mod Edit:
      Please follow rules

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I always have kept Local made cars including Mehran, Khyber, Baleno, Corolla 2006, Corolla 2010, Civic 2013, Corolla 2015 and now inshahAllah will get my Civic 2016 soon. I am used to all the low finish Cars so i can live Happily with another local made strip down car. Guys please enjoy the new car.
      yes thats good everyone has highlighted the short coming and yes they are there and need improvement. Now even my barber said to me "Sir G suna ha nai honda mein baray maslay han " But guys believe me the smell of new car has its own addiction (even if it is a mehran)

Secondly if someone comparing the finish with Japanese import cars yes they have better finish. But how many of you guys faces suspension issues with these cars? My wife has 660 Alto and its a clean import but still i am sick of its suspension issues. Also lot of my friends and family who owns Japanese cars specifically Passo, always complaining about the suspension.

i will always prefer a Brand New car direct from showroom over any imported USED car. Till now i only purchased one Japanese used car and that is also because my wife cannot drive manual and i was short of budget to purchase any new automatic car.

So guys its a request, Now hopefully from tomorrow many of our friends will start receiving their NEw civics, so please leave all criticism a side and congratulate them for their NEW cars.

Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      I am more desperate then you on this comparison.
      Hardly anyone had even test driven 1.8 oriel. Turbo is the highlight reel right now.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      We are sailing the same boat. Because i am in line to get the 1.8 😋

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilz_apprentice View Post
      I had a detailed discussion regarding this point with someone in Honda Atlas who looks after the After-Sales Support. He said, that if Regular Petrol is used instead of the recommended Hi-Octane, then the ECU would retard the engine timing in order to improve the knocking resulting from usage of Regular Petrol. And when they would attach the Honda Tech-Stream system, they would easily be able to figure out if the customer used regular or hi-octane.
      Intelligent hogaye hein hamaray sher jawan lol.

Which one have you booked bro?
      1.8 or 1.5?

Waiting for your review because i know it will be a good detailed one!

• 31-07-2016, 10:32 PM

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Though I am enjoying this thread like a box office hit film with scenes of romance, fight, sad, thrill and comedy but please try to understand that Civic X is a non living thing and even if you abuse it, hit it, it won't mind. So just chill. So let us say anything to Civic X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      23 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Cheetah View Post
      Intelligent hogaye hein hamaray sher jawan lol.

Which one have you booked bro?
      1.8 or 1.5?

Waiting for your review because i know it will be a good detailed one!

I initially booked the 1.5 Turbo, but then I changed my booking to 1.8 Oriel in the last week of June. I am hoping to get the delivery in the coming week In Sha Allah.
      Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      61 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Tagging @Xulfiqar in this thread. Would appreciate if you can enlighten us on this.

Quote Originally Posted by devilz_apprentice View Post
      I had a detailed discussion regarding this point with someone in Honda Atlas who looks after the After-Sales Support. He said, that if Regular Petrol is used instead of the recommended Hi-Octane, then the ECU would retard the engine timing in order to improve the knocking resulting from usage of Regular Petrol. And when they would attach the Honda Tech-Stream system, they would easily be able to figure out if the customer used regular or hi-octane.
      ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

• 31-07-2016, 10:43 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zwk641 View Post
      I will like to ask all critics is there any thing good,positive or to be appreciated in civic, if someone appreciates debate on USDM vs PKDM starts otherwise it's Civic vs corolla & everyone trying to prove that all who booked civic has wasted their money, friends we live in Pakistan & as on to date it's the best option we have, Govt.should have strong check & balance on all assemblers.

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app
      the positives are, it's one of the best looking family saloon available in the market, it is also the best equipped family saloon available in the market, driving position is lovely. I haven't driven it so can't comment more than that.

People paid and it's their choice, i am not questioning their judgement nor i am here to say to do name calling and question anyone's IQ (which by the way has been happening to anyone who dares critic this apparent God's gift to men kind), what my point is that IF as consumers we unite and tell Honda or any other manufacturer that we will not tolerate being taken for granted we will have a even better car which is more value for money. We as consumers have rights, unless we learn to practice them we will keep on getting products which lack quality, Is there anything wrong in saying what i am saying? Wouldn't you guys have wanted the car to had LED headlamps, trunk insulation and other stuff which international consumers enjoy?

There were times when even seat belts were considered luxary, heck even a year or so back airbags were considered luxary and were provided only in the highest variant available, what made things change and progress towards positive side? well influx of imported cars and people got the taste of quality products and learned how local manufacturers were sucking our hard earned money in return of a sub standard product.
      Lost in /dev/null

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baqai View Post
      the positives are, it's one of the best looking family saloon available in the market, it is also the best equipped family saloon available in the market, driving position is lovely. I haven't driven it so can't comment more than that.

People paid and it's their choice, i am not questioning their judgement nor i am here to say to do name calling and question anyone's IQ (which by the way has been happening to anyone who dares critic this apparent God's gift to men kind), what my point is that IF as consumers we unite and tell Honda or any other manufacturer that we will not tolerate being taken for granted we will have a even better car which is more value for money. We as consumers have rights, unless we learn to practice them we will keep on getting products which lack quality, Is there anything wrong in saying what i am saying? Wouldn't you guys have wanted the car to had LED headlamps, trunk insulation and other stuff which international consumers enjoy?

There were times when even seat belts were considered luxary, heck even a year or so back airbags were considered luxary and were provided only in the highest variant available, what made things change and progress towards positive side? well influx of imported cars and people got the taste of quality products and learned how local manufacturers were sucking our hard earned money in return of a sub standard product.
      The problem is: this mafia is totally being supported by the bigger mafia. Have you guys heard about the new taxes imposed on almost all imported cars?

This thing has probably been discussed yeterday. There was a time when Accord was available for 2.4M brand new in 2005 while dollar was around under 60, now even if I calculate today's increased dollar rate ot should be 4.2M brand new but no it's at a rather modest price of 10.7M. So there is a kind of demotion to imported cars compared to their promotion for healthy competition.

Now this chain is too long to break and the discussion will go absolutely south if we get into the details.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 45ae96318aabe370de02da28d0a02b3e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 31-07-2016, 11:47 PM

PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      16 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pakwheelsimb View Post
      I have also seen this car its infront of auto mart at babu bazar rawalpindi
      Well done with honda quality that guy was installing cheap rubber
      Shahbash Civic

Oh please. . .all of us are auto enthusiasts here and we know that installing those cheap rubbers is not Hondas fault . Its the cheapy of that person whose getting it done. I bet this guy also got a name sticker(gujar badshah) on his back screen as wel . Oh and not to forget the door rubbers and some more rubbers inside the engine bay.
      Its people like you who started bashing Honda after seeing that misaligned bonnet which was infact kept open for people to have a look at it.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@arkhan Which company speakers are we getting and are they any good?
      Hows the sound quality?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Sir ignore please. It's criticism for the sake of criticism. I once said that if low driving position is a bad thing then sports cars are the worst in the world and the guy claiming Civic having poor seating height said "that's an unfair comparison" kahan Civic aur kahan sports cars.

Totally ignoring the fact that I commented on the driving position and by no remote means I would ever dare to think of Civic even close to those high league cars.

But it's okay in them, just because it's on a Civic makes the Civic horrible. Now this obviously was not difference of opinion, if you don't like low seats you shouldn't like them on any car regardless of what the car is or how expensive it is. How come they all of a sudden become something good if on a high end car and the same thing becomes something horrible on a Civic.

Yar ye to had hai, low driving position is one of the best things in this car

///AMG

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List