Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 757 of 924 FirstFirst ... 257657707747755756757758759767807857 ... LastLast
Results 15,121 to 15,140 of 18478
Like Tree11453Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Yesterday while I was at Honda Point. Two brothers walked in. Now a little background of the guys. They seemed filthy rich but totally uneducated. And by uneducated I literally mean can't read a word in english. So from the back of the brochure they ask me "yaar yeh jo gaari khari hai iss par pen se nishan laga do iss kaghaz par konsa rang hai in may se, while pointing at the brochure as the display car was Urban Titanium" because when I said likha hua hai iss par they said "humain angrezi nahi parhani ati nishan laga do And then his brother pointed at the brochure and said "mujhay salaytte chaiyay yeh wali" pointing at Lunar Silver.

So next, they literally asked the salesman. Bhaijaan yeh do gaariyan de dayn iss rang ki while pointing the marked colors at brochure. Yhe salesman replied: Sir own dena paray gaa aur abhi yeh available nahi hain next week mille gee: they said oh yaar kitna own hai fee gaari? 4 laakh hi hai na, toh lay lo. Both interested in Oriel because they consulted and one brother said to the other "yaar woh chotta engine hai mehngee wali gaari mai pata nahi kaisa ho gaa"

So then i asked: aap ne book nahi karwayi? Do gaariyan leni hain aik book karwa dain atleast. And they said: book kara k intezaar kaun karta aur ab leni hai to jhoola abhi lena hai naye model ka baad mai kya mazza. And poof then they walked right into the manager's cabin because salesman said we don't have them at the moment. But they wanted to spend extra immediately and take the cars along.

And with this kind of people belonging to the population we expect such practices to come to an end. Sorry not happening in the near future till a new breed of educated population takes over which isn't going to happen.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      saudis do the same
      Past cant be brought back ..but future can be made even better than the Past..if one wants to.. ....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      54 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zee5han View Post
      O bhai I have seen people install those cheap rubbers on rollas swifts etc does that mean those cars have gap too??
      Its the owners choice to install these cheap rubbers and he is paranoid , its not the cars or the manufacturers problem .....
      Whatever the owner does is his problem and you need to think logically before you share it ..

Just because he said that he is getting those rubbers to stop water from entering, you need to think ,can water actually get in their?
      The answer is no ..

What if the same owner was getting "GUJJAR 1 " sticker applied to his rear screen? and said I am applying this sticker to prevent cracks from happening
      Would you believe him??
      And share here like " Guys Look I just saw one of the first few civic owners getting these stickers applied to prevent cracks , look how pathetic their quality is "
      Not only is this false its gives other forum trolls the opertunity to become active and take the thread off topic
      You are not getting it, are you?
      I just shared the owner's narration. That is why I wrote sane or insane, they are his views.
      I never said I saw the water inside trunk.
      Calm down and read carefully before typing such a long reply.
      "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@fazalwahab11375

confirmation that pkdm does have the trunk release lever, located in the left corner. Tested it, worked as it should.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 25hz6ds

On another note, this time had more time to sit in the drivers seat as the showroom was empty. Love the driving position. Those near Honda Gateway, they said they will have a test car available after 3-4 days (as its pending registration).

Also, to ease some nerves about high octane availability. The total parco station next to Gateway does have it, just pray its available the day turbo owners collect their car.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
      You are not getting it, are you?
      I just shared the owner's narration. That is why I wrote sane or insane, they are his views.
      I never said I saw the water inside trunk.
      Calm down and read carefully before typing such a long reply.
      I am totally calm janab ,
      had it been the owners review i would have been totally fine
      but in your post after writing it you wrote
      " Lol, feeling sorry for all the people who have booked this car without even checking it physically. The quality of the car is worst. BTW pathan was installing rubbers better than Honda Atlas."

saying that the pathan was selling better quality rubbers than Honda? ...
      Bro its clear what your intent was and now don't try to act innocent ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Is it possible you guys drift off from Rubber Mania?
      Further quoting each other posts will result in removal of all posts.

Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mfdarvesh View Post
      May this had already been shared - but disappointed to see
      a direct quote from that article

It sells for nearly 30 lacs. Had it been a budget car, even then you couldn?t explain it away. But when you compare this Civic with an international Civic, all you get is an underpowered, sub-standard car which costs 30-40% more than what it costs in the international market.
      The author lost all his/her credibility with that statement as far as i am concerned, i have been very vocal about QA issues with the new Civic but calling it under powered in comparison to the international model is nothing less than being STUPID, oh maybe the author is comparing it with the USDM model where it is launched in 2.0L, Secondly the author did nothing but to copy publicly available pictures from social media to write a juiced up piece, i have seen better written analysis of the same pictures here on this thread only.
      Lost in /dev/null

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      54 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zee5han View Post
      I am totally calm janab ,
      had it been the owners review i would have been totally fine
      but in your post after writing it you wrote
      " Lol, feeling sorry for all the people who have booked this car without even checking it physically. The quality of the car is worst. BTW pathan was installing rubbers better than Honda Atlas."

saying that the pathan was selling better quality rubbers than Honda? ...
      Bro its clear what your intent was and now don't try to act innocent ...
      The quality of PKDM Civic X is worst. No one can deny that.
      Have you not seen the pictures on facebook or this thread?
      Fazal Wahab also wrote a blog on it to spread awareness, if I am not wrong.
      I don't know why you fail to understand a simple paragraph. There was owner's view and then there were mine.
      My comments, which you highlighted, are based on my physical inspection of the vehicle.
      But water comments was by the owner, so was his decision to install rubbers.
      "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@baqai

I had a detailed argument with PW editorial and social media,team to please remove this hood picture. [ https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...03#post5150242 ]

It's not a fault but they didn't remove. I told them it's the issue of credibility and the reply I got.. well I don't want to post here.. Simply ridiculous.

This is what I could do on my end.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 038b23f20e9f783c9b6e09ea4bc1553f

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So I just visited showroom and played with civic for a good half hour.
      Positives.
      The front seats are good as well the rear one.
      The driving position is good and I liked the small stance of steering wheel.
      The steering buttons look fine to me, my cousins vezel buttons are harder than civics
      Exterior is amazing.
      Center console padding is good.
      The fabric of seat is fine as well.
      Someone said that air conditioning buttons look cheap and I totally disagree. They are nice and soft. Though I guess the printing would fade out someday soon
      Engine boot is awesome.
      Sunroof is a nice addition and it closes and opens swiftly.

Negatives.
      The issues were here. Poor finishing tbh.
      Dashboard is made up of soft plastic, when I pushed in the center of dash with my finger, it bend downwards. It's thin plastic. My Ps4 has good hard plastic than this dash. Plus when I closed the glove box swiftly, the whole dash board rattled. I have never seen such thing in any car ever. Not even in city.
      The fabric on door was loose and not properly set. It looked ugly tbh.
      When you open sunroof, you can see plastic hinges which are again soft plastic. So if anyone tried to stand and accidently exert some pressure on it, the latch system would detach.
      Trunk space is not enough I find it less than my 2011 corolla and present corolla. The height is issue, bare briefcase dalna me Masla hoga
      Cvt paddles should be there so you can drive it like manual as you do in grande. This would really help you in mountains etc but I am disappointed that there is no way by which you can maneuver cvt with you own desire
      NOW HERE COMES THE POTENTIAL DEAL BREAKER.
      The hump in the rear floor is enormous. Like bhai mountain Bana ne ki Kia zarort thi? Not only that, the centre console is also pushed a bit backward, Mera 9 size Ka jota phans geya tha -_-
      I have a family of 6. We are 4 sibling and we have to sit on the rear seat whenever we are travelling to sialkot or Isb. 3 Bande to aram se beth Jaye ge. But 4th Ka Masla hoga as mashallah hum sare lambe hai. So this is the potential deal breaker for me. Still we would Ponder over it and decide what to buy, grande or oriel.

Plus I did measure the ground clearance and it looks fine. Not a issue. My note 5 and 4 fingers width easily covered the space between floor and car. And I didn't see any particular difference in car glaze whatever and simple paint. White is really appealing.
      Plus I did measure 2010 xorolla seat dimension but I forgot to do the same with civic. I might visit tomorrow again as hospital se 5 min ki walk par showroom hai.
      Name:  1470038955816.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  109.9 KBName:  1470038964006.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  31.5 KB

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      !!!!! Corolla is Not A ROLLA its a Pleasure !!!!!

CoRoLLa RoCkS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Questions ..

Is dashboard locally moulded ? I came to know from someone that there is plastic moulding company named Jibran Industries something and they make most of plastic parts for Honda and they are supplier for Civic as well.

According to that person , he had been many times to factory recently and it's a worst manufacturing enterprise.. like there is no quality control and they use low quality recycled raw material..

I am not surprised that plastic looks cheap and poorly moulded while same plastic looks much better overseas.

Here it is http://www.ojengg.com/Plastic_Injection.html

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Okay. I asked the showroom guy what if someday battery stops to work and you are on some shopping Plaza or somewhere or you car just don't start. So how can you remove the electronic parking brake for that traditional dhaka thing. He didn't answered my query and said sir yeh nai kharab hogi

CoRoLLa RoCkS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - cb27543b54da0c1ed1cdc80264500dcc10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 8ddad951c6fe556dd48830e6713f733d

Quote Originally Posted by danish.sohail View Post
      Okay. I asked the showroom guy what if someday battery stops to work and you are on some shopping Plaza or somewhere or you car just don't start. So how can you remove the electronic parking brake for that traditional dhaka thing. He didn't answered my query and said sir yeh nai kharab hogi

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by danish.sohail View Post

They are all Jon Snows. The actual method is towing from back wheels by lifting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Questions ..

Is dashboard locally moulded ? I came to know from someone that there is plastic moulding company named Jibran Industries something and they make most of plastic parts for Honda and they are supplier for Civic as well.

According to that person , he had been many times to factory recently and it's a worst manufacturing enterprise.. like there is no quality control and they use low quality recycled raw material..

I am not surprised that plastic looks cheap and poorly moulded while same plastic looks much better overseas.

Here it is :::> OJ Engineering <::: Plastic Injection Molding

Dont know about Honda in particular, But i came to know from a friend who deals in car parts imports,

-Corolla Dash/seats/Headlight(koito)/Bumpers etc are being made in Pakistan, Even the AC system is made in Pakistan.
      -Similarly with Suzuki and aswell.
      -FAW Pakistan is also making bumpers locally made for V2 (not sure if outsourcing or not)
      -Paksuzuki has been getting local made seats for earliers then 2005

All of this is being done at and by ADAM motors, The makers of first Pakistani car ADAM REVO.
      Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Use jumper cables to release the brake if possible and then tow.

In US 24/7 road side assistance is free for 3 year 36000 miles .. it's also available and part of insurance coverage as well. So you can 7se any.

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      They are all Jon Snows. The actual method is towing from back wheels by lifting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Honda is supplied by this Jibran as I linked and it mentions on their website. I have no problem with Made in Pakistan.. but the quality is really questionable

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
      Dont know about Honda in particular, But i came to know from a friend who deals in car parts imports,

-Corolla Dash/seats/Headlight(koito)/Bumpers etc are being made in Pakistan, Even the AC system is made in Pakistan.
      -Similarly with Suzuki and aswell.
      -FAW Pakistan is also making bumpers locally made for V2 (not sure if outsourcing or not)

All of this is being done at and by ADAM motors, The makers of first Pakistani car ADAM REVO.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by roony View Post
      @fazalwahab11375

confirmation that pkdm does have the trunk release lever, located in the left corner. Tested it, worked as it should.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 25hz6ds

On another note, this time had more time to sit in the drivers seat as the showroom was empty. Love the driving position. Those near Honda Gateway, they said they will have a test car available after 3-4 days (as its pending registration).

Also, to ease some nerves about high octane availability. The total parco station next to Gateway does have it, just pray its available the day turbo owners collect their car.
      What's the logic of this? Once you can enter the cabin, you can also open it from near driver seat or in the door. I some lever on the speaker board, may that is for trunk opening from inside the trunk.

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Trunk release is not mechanical like pulling a lever. Its electronic You press button on driver door to open the trunk. If the battery die aND you want to open the trunk you can open it from here behind rear left seat by opening this cover and pulling a lever. There is no keyhole option in trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      What's the logic of this? Once you can enter the cabin, you can also open it from near driver seat or in the door. I some lever on the speaker board, may that is for trunk opening from inside the trunk.

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The quality of dash is really pathetic. As I already mention, my gaming console have better plastic casing can a 3 m car. Consider the rage now. Atleast dash to acha hoga baki khair hai. Hilta jholta dashboard. Ajeeb.

CoRoLLa RoCkS

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      12 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

It could not be explained better. My first cousin who booked the new civic in June has actually got the booking cancelled and has taken refund. He was first depressed due to Hi-Octane issue and then finally this quality problem changed his decision.
      Quote Originally Posted by siddidy1 View Post
      I have noticed that we tend to blame atlas Honda for all the issues and exonerate Honda Japan. The fact is that Honda Japan is a 51pct owner of the company enjoying full control. The CEO, and heads of production and quality are all Japanese. The atlas group only owns 25pct of the company and has little say in day to day to day affairs.

The low quality seems to be a conscious decision by Honda Japan to keep costs low and profits high considering low competition and weak regulatory environment in pakistan.

For motorcycles we can blame atlas who are the majority owner of that venture.
      -

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List