Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 762 of 922 FirstFirst ... 262662712752760761762763764772812862 ... LastLast
Results 15,221 to 15,240 of 18422
Like Tree11440Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baqai View Post
      i hope this uproar on social media put some sense in Atlas, those pissed off owners Insha Allah will be getting defect free car's and one of the reason no matter how small it maybe would be constructive criticism via social media, so instead of taking it personally look at the bright side of things

you guys should thank fazal for being so pro active and bringing issues to lime light by blogs and social media awareness
      Indeed fazal bhai and the ones who are doing healthy criticism should be appreciated.
      It's about time we stand up for our rights through the right way.

And as suggested by AR khan indeed the upcoming units are throughly inspected. So hopefully those issues will be solved.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Quote Originally Posted by wrangler79 View Post
      We are discussing quality and features of this car here which is a good positive contribution, this is the only way we can raise our voice and to be honest the pakwheel blogs on facebook were very helpful.

Even the people who don't use pakwheels, they get to know about automobile news through these blogs on facebook. A member from this thread shared that his dad already knew about the bad quality of this Civic although he doesn't use pakwheels.

Similarly I am sure that someone from Atlas Honda must have read those blogs as information on their website was corrected. And in the meanwhile when all of this was happening, you thought it was all about you. "I" will enjoy this car no matter it is made up of steel or card board, 'I' am going to deprive you all of a review and 'I' will make you guys suffer.

There is nothing sarcastic in my posts. Its a fact that if YOU don't give the review, there are a lot many.
      In the end you should know that if the quality of this car was super good, no body would have given you the credit for it, then why are you feeling pissed off and ashamed if the quality is bad? Its on Atlas Honda who is robbing the people, not you. You are the affectee here to be honest.
      There is a difference between "as far as I am concerned" and what you are trying to impose with just "I". Good attempt though. And thanks for proving me yet right again about the part where i said "people can't be happy for others"

By the way have you noticed that you have been trying to impose your thinking forcefully on me. Read your words again: "I" will enjoy this car no matter it is made up of steel or card board, 'I' am going to deprive you all of a review and 'I' will make you guys suffer. So you are the kind who wants others to suffer not me Sir. Anyways from now on you specifically can talk to yourself, don't expect a reply from me. Like i said "I can't be bothered" so beat it. Sorry if I can't stoop down to a lower level.

And if I am being selfish and touchy why is it bothering you? That's my problem and I will suffer so let me. Don't try to feel sorry for me if I'm not willing to feel sorry for myself.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So I had a chat with a dealer and one thing is 100% sure, they don't know anything about car. I watched few videos in which the guy wearing a Honda T shirt representing Honda, calls terms " Turbo Transmission" "Prosmatec CVT" and some other nonsense. They really need an education and I think they should read this thread which will help them also answer all FAQ's by their customers.

Anyways I asked the guy about how and why the display units and having surface quality issues. It should have been best products for better and perfect first impression. He sent me these pictures. I don't know what should I tell him...

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - VRZm8Bh

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - bLge3DB

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - HcE4nTm

Enlarged

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13621505 1610371298988726 1588654481 o?oh716b398e605ba3decaca808d9667b448

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Some flaws in my honda vezel :/
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 719605294418baf4868cbfcb0af5ccb910th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - e9dab3bb5a141ec878539441b83b7dcf10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 199e07b3133019a578d7b746d5e9c728

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Always respect your parents

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
      Now i am 100% sure arkhitekt has gotten delivery of his civic from Honda and it has all the defects and imperfections from badly welded doors to misaligned interior panels..

So being a typical fan boy and defending the civics quality in this thread decided to post this and not share the pictures as he cannot criticise the bad quality.

Good face saving.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      On a serious note: keep your judgement with yourself. You are 200% wrong. Since you have gone through so much effort of calculating if i have received my car, Go check from Honda Point which owners have received there's. My name is Syed Ali Raza and if my car is delivered already, its yours. Good luck with a free Civic X

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1470077976.649714.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  135.2 KB
      2017 honda civic hatchback production unit spied and its back is exposed
      Wish we get hatchbacks i love them

Sent from my iPhone6s using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1470078154.274987.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  139.6 KB

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
      Don't know what is the problem on this thread I personally saw the civic and rubbers were just fine at least better then corolla. These cars r designed to be driven in heavy rains it isn't supposed to park it in your homes when there r heavy rains.

Don't forget manufactures knows what they r doing. Its just the owner of this civic spending his money on these useless rubbers original r good water won't enter in the car.
      @huzaifa.haroon shed some lights on it.
      So yeah, the rubbers are inside the doors or trunk and water does not directly hit them with water. Water seeps from the corners and makes it way down outside the car. I didn't see anything wrong with the rubbers. And one more thing, where will he install new rubbers?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guys, if you want to share your opinion and review, please go ahead and share. Please don't tell Pakwheels and this forum and any members that the forum will be deprived of your review. Its your discretion.

NO one is forced. If anyone wants to come here and tell us that we will be deprived, I will request you to please then don't post on this thread as well. Please be sensible. If we cant keep this thread in straight line. I will close it for good. Also not a new thread will be allowed for discussion.

Thanks

PW is sourcing two cars [1.5 and 1.8 ] in near future with full video review.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Kill me seriously. I mean how the hell can a sound system damage engine?
      They must have told you that sir aapk sub woofer ki bass ki waja sai piston ultay Chal ne lag gaye thay. LOL.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      bass bhaut ziada thi. Vibration ki wajah se engine k parts toot gaey 😂😂😂

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

From NYIAS & my blog First Look: Honda Civic Hatchback Looks Better Than The Civic Sedan - PakWheels Blog [some of my predictions were very right ]

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 25455328453 5a30602876 hIMG_3110 by wahab11375, on Flickr

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 25455327853 38b4b79a9d hIMG_3114 by wahab11375, on Flickr

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 25785037630 2aaa5c3c6e hIMG_3121 by wahab11375, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by arkhan323 View Post
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1470078154.274987.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  139.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by arkhan323 View Post
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1470077976.649714.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  135.2 KB
      2017 honda civic hatchback production unit spied and its back is exposed
      Wish we get hatchbacks i love them

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      62 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

i think most of us have expressed their concern. no need to say the same thing again and again. anyway it would be better if we start getting to see improvement in the delivered units. would be helpful if guys share it over here.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Guys, if you want to share your opinion and review, please go ahead and share. Please don't tell Pakwheels and this forum and any members that the forum will be deprived of your review. Its your discretion.

NO one is forced. If anyone wants to come here and tell us that we will be deprived, I will request you to please then don't post on this thread as well. Please sensible. If we cant keep this thread in straight line. I will close it for good. Also not a new thread will be allowed for discussion.

Thanks

+1. Agreed with every word. Atlas doesnt plan to make a single civic in the entire country. We wont starve to death if we dont get a review from one of the thousands of buyers. One shouldnt be posting and wasting his/her time here if he/she thinks that the opinion here is biased in the first place, review comes afterwards.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Knowledge Base:

I am getting a lot of messages what is Brake Hold [Automatic Brake Hold ABH] and How it works on Civic X. I explained it in my few blogs. Lets add the Electronic Parking Brake [EPB] to this matter and explain it again in simple words.

EPB :
      Its the replacement of conventional hand brake. Conventional hand brake use a lever which you pull to physically engage the parking brake. EPB also engage the parking brake. Just pull up the button and it will get engaged. Always use EPB when you park. Make sure you release the EPB before you start driving. Press the brake pedal and push the button downwards and it will release.
      Few people asked what happens when you hit the EPB while in motion. Well unlike conventional handbrake where doing so can result in unexpected maneuver and car may go out of control at high speed, EPB is different.. if you hit the button by mistake, the car will start slowing down and will comes to complete stop. Its still recommended that you don't try this unless in case of emergency.

ABH:
      Automatic brake hold is nice little feature which is getting common nowadays especially European cars . On automatic cars when you stop on red light or if you are in stop and go traffic, you need to move your foot from accelerator to brake pedal. You have to keep your foot on brake pedal till the time traffic starts moving and you press accelerator to move.
      ABH is here to help. once you engage this system, you don't need to keep your foot on the brake pedal. Like if there is stop and go traffic, you are moving and then when you see a vehicle stopped in front of you, you push brake pedal and come to stop. Now you can move your foot off the brake pedal and the car will remain stopped until you press the accelerator again. Once this system is engaged you still need to push the brake pedal to make it stop and then remove your foot.

Very Important: Please don't confuse it with radar based automatic braking. It is not automatic braking. ABH is just to reduce drivers fatigue in heavy traffic.

ABH is activated by pressing the Brake Hold button. Press it and start moving and when you apply the first brake the system will be activated. You will see a sign in dashboard as well that it is activated. To deactivate you press brake pedal and push the Brake Hold Button again. Interesting fact is the brake light will operate accordingly when the ABH is activated. It will lit when you are stopped.
      ABH will not activate if you don't put on the seats belt or will cancel if you unbuckle your seat belt while driving.
      It will deactivate when you park you car and move the shift to P or R [REVERSE]. ABH will also disengage after braking is applied for 10 minutes.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13909201 10209276160532930 5000929307638710890 o
      One thing I'd like to add is that If you are wearing seat belt and the electronic parking brake is engaged then upon pressing the gas pedal the epb will automatically disengage. Its a prettt useful feature for slopes / hills.
      PS: It's available in vezel so should be there in Civic.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

NO one is forced. If anyone wants to come here and tell us that we will be deprived, I will request you to please then don't post on this thread as well. Please sensible. If we cant keep this thread in straight line. I will close it for good. Also not a new thread will be allowed for discussion.

Thanks

Fazal bhai, Absolutely sure this is pointing at me so I won't mind as I know it.
      A) I didn't use any such vocabulary as deprivation
      B) I have only shared my freedom of expression and informed people expecting a review not to wait for mine
      C) So just because I am using my discretion to not post an owner's experience I am now being told "please then don't post on this thread as well". What happened to "this is a public forum and everyone has the right to express and post?" And this is what members are suggested when they express they will not use their discretion to post a review. So means its a felony and they shouldn't comment on anything at all, no suggestions and no discussions with even serious members. Rest everyone can keep posting.

First members have problem with people booking a specific car and now they have a problem with them not participating as well.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      20 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

From NYIAS & my blog First Look: Honda Civic Hatchback Looks Better Than The Civic Sedan - PakWheels Blog [some of my predictions were very right ]

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 25455328453 5a30602876 hIMG_3110 by wahab11375, on Flickr

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 25455327853 38b4b79a9d hIMG_3114 by wahab11375, on Flickr

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 25785037630 2aaa5c3c6e hIMG_3121 by wahab11375, on Flickr
      Now this us what you call a beauty. And just look at those twin exhausts. By the way does this also have the same engine as the ones these civic sedans have?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

those exhaust as you see on my pics will not be on PRODUCTION civic hatchback. and its not there if you see it in above shared pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold View Post
      Now this us what you call a beauty. And just look at those twin exhausts. By the way does this also have the same engine as the ones these civic sedans have?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ehalin View Post
      It could not be explained better. My first cousin who booked the new civic in June has actually got the booking cancelled and has taken refund. He was first depressed due to Hi-Octane issue and then finally this quality problem changed his decision.
      honda clearly mentioned that money is non refundable kindly clarify

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Freedom of expression applies to both sides. People who are bringing up defects, sharing their opinion in any manner positive or negative. Yes it is a public forum and everyone can make an opinion and observation and everyone is more than welcome.. What benefit I have from this thread, I am not even a buyer but I have the largest number of posts on this thread. I do so for helping others and for sharing information.

I will request you and all, that please keep thread moving. I personally apologized members on behalf or irresponsible MOD action. Now I also want everything in order from everyone. Please share for benefits of others.

Note: We ALL should now stop discussing this and go to subject matter. THX

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Fazal bhai, Absolutely sure this is pointing at me so I won't mind as I know it.
      A) I didn't use any such vocabulary as deprivation
      B) I have only shared my freedom of expression and informed people expecting a review not to wait for mine
      C) So just because I am using my discretion to not post an owner's experience I am now being told "please then don't post on this thread as well". What happened to "this is a public forum and everyone has the right to express and post?" And this is what members are suggested when they express they will not use their discretion to post a review. So means its a felony and they shouldn't comment on anything at all, no suggestions and no discussions with even serious members. Rest everyone can keep posting.

First members have problem with people booking a specific car and now they have a problem with them not participating as well.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Freedom of expression applies to both sides. People who are bringing up defects, sharing their opinion in any manner positive or negative. Yes it is a public forum and everyone can make an opinion and observation and everyone is more than welcome.. What benefit I have from this thread, I am not even a buyer but I have the largest number of posts on this thread. I do so for helping others and for sharing information.

I will request you and all, that please keep thread moving. I personally apologized members on behalf or irresponsible MOD action. Now I also want everything in order from everyone. Please share for benefits of others.

Note: We ALL should now stop discussing this and go to subject matter. THX
      Sure Fazal bhai, will Insha-Allah try to leave all this behind and let others benefit from the experience. Both positive and negative experiences to the best of my knowledge. Praising an object I may have won't change its flaws and I perfectly know it. And I do know this perfectly as well that you also understand the frequency I have been coming from and reasons behind it. Thanks. Cheers

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List