Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 768 of 921 FirstFirst ... 268668718758766767768769770778818868 ... LastLast
Results 15,341 to 15,360 of 18407
Like Tree11439Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,467
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #15341
      PakWheeler Follow
      ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      816
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by 11v View Post
      I have been a toyota fanboy for as long as i can remember.. My father bought his first corolla in 82 (biyasi model) and after that we have owned every generation.. Nowadays we have a 10 gen xli and a 11th gen 1.6 altis.. I never liked civic so much except the reborn and the 9th gen civic interior only..
      I have been reading the quality, atlas has compromised this time.. Finally yesterday i went to see the civic x and boy i really liked it.. The exterior, the interior everything was perfect.. This time honda has surely outdid themselves.. The driving position, the looks of interior.. I was totally surprised as i have been reading many negative reviews of this gen.. Anyway the bottom line civic x much much better than corolla 11th gen in every aspect..
      I will go for oriel in black in coming months inshaAllah..
      Same, been a toyota fan owned almost all the generations of corolla except indus. Owned hondas but a very few. This civic, however is beyond beautiful.

      ///AMG

    • #15342
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,637
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Guys I personally think the best 3 colors in this car are White, Black and Modern Steel. I saw a Modern steel today and it looks beautiful. Have also seen Urban titanium and that also looks good in this car.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #15343
      PakWheeler Follow
      ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      816
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Guys I personally think the best 3 colors in this car are White, Black and Modern Steel. I saw a Modern steel today and it looks beautiful. Have also seen Urban titanium and that also looks good in this car.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Exactly, black for oriel, white for turbo, modern / urban titanium for both. Lunar sipver looks slightly dull. Haven't seen rallye red and sporty blue though.

      ///AMG

    • #15344
      11v
      11v is offline
      PakWheeler Follow
      11v's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      973
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
      Same, been a toyota fan owned almost all the generations of corolla except indus. Owned hondas but a very few. This civic, however is beyond beautiful.

      ///AMG
      Except indus? You mean 11th gen? I have never owned a honda not even a city as my family is die hard fans of corolla..
      This will be our first civic as it has surpassed the corolla.. When i came out from the honda showroom and sat in my 1.6 altis the interior felt like a boring carboard sheet with no styling nothing..
      Take it easy!!

    • #15345
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
      If you're getting black civic anytime soon do source led headlamps from somewhere it will look such a beast

      ///AMG
      This will be my first step InshAllah

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #15346
      PakWheeler Follow
      iavais's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      139
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by jklodhi View Post
      Today again visited honda center for third time to look in peace and details about all issues discussed here
      A. Hum height was the first thing. I have 9th and 10th gen corolla at home so i checked by sitting in the center so that i can compare. Yes it is slightly raised but one can easily sit as it is comparable with 9th gen corrolla. It suits me

      B. I thoroughly checked car from.all aspects and didnt found major issues. The finish was much better and i dont see any major flaws

      C. Leather on doors and dash was ok but i might skip leather seats if possible else might ve to select it

      D. The two din player is absolutely crap and it is better to get 1.8with navigation.

      E. Lunar silver is sort of dull but would like to see on road. White looks hot. So would see cars on road before deciding colour

      F. Base trim is not value for money as it lacks number of features. It might attract customers if they reduce price by 1lac at least.

      G. There is no test drive . Any one giving test drives in isb, pls let me know.

      I have made up my mind to book 1.8 IA after two months so that all issues are settled and i get delivery of 2017

      Cheers

      P.S. i did.not take pictures as it had been posted already by other members

      Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

      These Honda Centre people are a bunch of Liars. They have a white turbo parked back for test drives. They are only giving it to those people who have some kind of know how with the management. I seriously dislike their behavior. Booked my car from them and could not be any more dissatisfied and unhappy. Would not book another car from them with such an attitude.

      And if you do book it from them then tell them you need to test drive one first else you'll go to abother dealership and show them your partial payment PO so that they know you're not bluffing.

    • #15347
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,637
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
      Exactly, black for oriel, white for turbo, modern / urban titanium for both. Lunar sipver looks slightly dull. Haven't seen rallye red and sporty blue though.

      ///AMG
      Rallye Red didn't attract me at all too be honest. Sorry to those getting Red


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #15348
      PakWheeler Follow
      Rohban427's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      25
      Posts
      584
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Does Anyone Know What Is The Delivery Time Of Hard Top?

    • #15349
      PakWheeler Follow
      ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      816
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by 11v View Post
      Except indus? You mean 11th gen? I have never owned a honda not even a city as my family is die hard fans of corolla..
      This will be our first civic as it has surpassed the corolla.. When i came out from the honda showroom and sat in my 1.6 altis the interior felt like a boring carboard sheet with no styling nothing..
      No, the one they call indus corolla maybe 7 gen, we only bought two citys this year, our only hondas till yet..
      Yes this civic is great.


      ///AMG

    • #15350
      PakWheeler Follow
      zwk641's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Age
      36
      Posts
      932
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      41 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Any one seen luner silver on road is lunar silver same which comes in BMW, Is Modren steel same silver colour of 9th generation

      Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app

    • #15351
      PakWheeler Follow
      syedahmedsaad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      329
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by hammads3 View Post
      If you are referring me as a fan boy them im sorry im not one of them. I just expressed what reality is.


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      You were not the only one being referred bro
      Check others posts as well and you'll get your answer...

      Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app

    • #15352
      PakWheeler Follow
      gandalfgraha's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      41
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Can someone please explain what the gear letters mean?? and why are they different on the 1.8 CVT and Turbo ???? and what would be the exact functionality of the paddles and how would that work??? I am sure this has been discussed before but will be difficult to find for me. I have never driven an automatic car only manual so a little confused.

    • #15353
      PakWheeler Follow
      zwk641's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Age
      36
      Posts
      932
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      41 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      How's Immobilizer of civic

      Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app

    • #15354
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      adil5855's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      1,651
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      26 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Hardtop on 17" wheels
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 38f8779abbf75c647eeff8ed8f44cb3210th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 0bd621440c4849fba66cf3b402c34b2d

      Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6

    • #15355
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      baqai's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      39
      Posts
      2,556
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      okay here is what happened today, i had to go and drop off friend's Gli to Toyota Central (Shah-e-Faisal), we went there and i decided to check the uplifted grande, within 20 seconds of approaching the car i was greated by a friendly sales agent, after dropping off the car we decided to check the civic at Honda Shah-e-Faisal, it was around 12:45pm and place was empty, the sales staff was happily gossiping and laughing on top floor and i stood there for nearly ten minutes without anyone bothering to ask me if they could be of any help.

      I saw this gentlemen who was going around giving instructions and approached him, it turns out he was the director of the place and i told him i was VERY disappointed with his staff, he apologized to me, i asked him if i can get the trunk insulation installed from Honda and for that he gave me absurd answer of "sir who opens the trunk anyways, i have driver in the house and he drives me around, i never see the trunk of my car" and i replied "well i stock goods in the trunk of the car along with human beings and i need to see it twice a week if not more" and i had that WTF expressions from him.

      Now comes the interesting part of test drive here, they have two units for test drive but they refuse to acknowledge it and refuse to give the test drive to walk in customers normally, with introductions and exchange of cards and having common contacts from cinema industry along with my previous complaint about his staff seemed to do the trick and when i asked for a test drive he said yes you can have one after lunch time.

      After lunch time we came back and had to wait for about 20 minutes, they wanted to give us the test drive in the newer unit rather than the one normally used, makes me wonder why, none the less finally my turn came, i sat in, i have already expressed my love for the driving position so i don't need to say anything about that. It was around 3:30 pm and Shah-e-Faisal had traffic so we decided to move towards Karsaz, the throttle response on initial rpm's was sluggish which is understandable due to turbo lag, i didn't get a chance to properly floor the car till Karsaz, Now when i took a U-turn from Karsaz i had around 1 km of open road in front of it and i bloody floored like my life depended on it, for 2-3 seconds i was like **** this thing is slow and than i was taken aback literally with sudden acceleration, i managed to clock 120km/h from the U-turn to starting of the flyover and boy o boy o boy did I had a nice big grin on my face, I was driving in S mode by the way.

      While waiting for the U-turn at Karsaz i tried the brake hold function and it's amazing, you press brake hold and lift your feet from brake and accelerator, when you have to move press accelerator the car moves slowly, you stop the car and brake hold is there for you, till you press the button again, that's my own observation, the Honda guy with us didn't knew (he forgot) how brake hold works :p

      The paddle shifts seem to have better response than the grande i have been flooring around lately, but like Grande the Civic automatically shifts up/down on certain rpm's so no you cannot rape the redline like in manual but gear ratios are bit taller from what i felt so you get good torque and power band till the gear changes.

      Funny thing was that we were stopped by cops who were asking us for documentation, i refused and said i don't have anything this is showroom car if you want it you can have it lol ... since the unit i was driving was newer it didn't had the Honda Test Drive on the windshield written and nor did the guy accompanying us had any card of his on him, after a while of us standing there he let us go

      I personally think the sudden power surge which comes with the turbo will take time to get used to, it took me by surprise and i had to brake to keep control of the car, I noticed no internal or external noise what so ever.

      Now coming to the best surprise i had, suspension, Honda is known for hard suspension in comparison to Corolla, This one is different, the suspension was pleasantly soft yet it had that grip Honda is normally known for

      If Atlas manage to fix the annoying QA issues and address the insane price than this would be a no brainer purchase, but at 3.0 mil mark it's a big NO GO for me, 1.8 Oriel yes but Turbo, no,not even after that non stop grin which i had (and perhaps still have on my face)

      If my views offends any Honda / Toyota fan ... well gulp it as i don't really care :p
      Lost in /dev/null

    • #15356
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      baqai's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      39
      Posts
      2,556
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by gandalfgraha View Post
      Can someone please explain what the gear letters mean?? and why are they different on the 1.8 CVT and Turbo ???? and what would be the exact functionality of the paddles and how would that work??? I am sure this has been discussed before but will be difficult to find for me. I have never driven an automatic car only manual so a little confused.
      You put the car in "S" mode and than you can shift gears up and down by pressing the paddles, to be honest they are more of a shahka than anything else since car doesn't lets you truly redline in any gear and automatically shifts i guess to prevent any CVT damage
      Lost in /dev/null

    • #15357
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by baqai View Post
      okay here is what happened today, i had to go and drop off friend's Gli to Toyota Central (Shah-e-Faisal), we went there and i decided to check the uplifted grande, within 20 seconds of approaching the car i was greated by a friendly sales agent, after dropping off the car we decided to check the civic at Honda Shah-e-Faisal, it was around 12:45pm and place was empty, the sales staff was happily gossiping and laughing on top floor and i stood there for nearly ten minutes without anyone bothering to ask me if they could be of any help.

      I saw this gentlemen who was going around giving instructions and approached him, it turns out he was the director of the place and i told him i was VERY disappointed with his staff, he apologized to me, i asked him if i can get the trunk insulation installed from Honda and for that he gave me absurd answer of "sir who opens the trunk anyways, i have driver in the house and he drives me around, i never see the trunk of my car" and i replied "well i stock goods in the trunk of the car along with human beings and i need to see it twice a week if not more" and i had that WTF expressions from him.

      Now comes the interesting part of test drive here, they have two units for test drive but they refuse to acknowledge it and refuse to give the test drive to walk in customers normally, with introductions and exchange of cards and having common contacts from cinema industry along with my previous complaint about his staff seemed to do the trick and when i asked for a test drive he said yes you can have one after lunch time.

      After lunch time we came back and had to wait for about 20 minutes, they wanted to give us the test drive in the newer unit rather than the one normally used, makes me wonder why, none the less finally my turn came, i sat in, i have already expressed my love for the driving position so i don't need to say anything about that. It was around 3:30 pm and Shah-e-Faisal had traffic so we decided to move towards Karsaz, the throttle response on initial rpm's was sluggish which is understandable due to turbo lag, i didn't get a chance to properly floor the car till Karsaz, Now when i took a U-turn from Karsaz i had around 1 km of open road in front of it and i bloody floored like my life depended on it, for 2-3 seconds i was like **** this thing is slow and than i was taken aback literally with sudden acceleration, i managed to clock 120km/h from the U-turn to starting of the flyover and boy o boy o boy did I had a nice big grin on my face, I was driving in S mode by the way.

      While waiting for the U-turn at Karsaz i tried the brake hold function and it's amazing, you press brake hold and lift your feet from brake and accelerator, when you have to move press accelerator the car moves slowly, you stop the car and brake hold is there for you, till you press the button again, that's my own observation, the Honda guy with us didn't knew (he forgot) how brake hold works

      The paddle shifts seem to have better response than the grande i have been flooring around lately, but like Grande the Civic automatically shifts up/down on certain rpm's so no you cannot rape the redline like in manual but gear ratios are bit taller from what i felt so you get good torque and power band till the gear changes.

      Funny thing was that we were stopped by cops who were asking us for documentation, i refused and said i don't have anything this is showroom car if you want it you can have it lol ... since the unit i was driving was newer it didn't had the Honda Test Drive on the windshield written and nor did the guy accompanying us had any card of his on him, after a while of us standing there he let us go

      I personally think the sudden power surge which comes with the turbo will take time to get used to, it took me by surprise and i had to brake to keep control of the car, I noticed no internal or external noise what so ever.

      Now coming to the best surprise i had, suspension, Honda is known for hard suspension in comparison to Corolla, This one is different, the suspension was pleasantly soft yet it had that grip Honda is normally known for

      If Atlas manage to fix the annoying QA issues and address the insane price than this would be a no brainer purchase, but at 3.0 mil mark it's a big NO GO for me, 1.8 Oriel yes but Turbo, no,not even after that non stop grin which i had (and perhaps still have on my face)

      If my views offends any Honda / Toyota fan ... well gulp it as i don't really care :p
      It was worth reading
      I am trying for a hands on experience but waha Itna crowd hota hai that I have to back off.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #15358
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,575
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by baqai View Post
      okay here is what happened today, i had to go and drop off friend's Gli to Toyota Central (Shah-e-Faisal), we went there and i decided to check the uplifted grande, within 20 seconds of approaching the car i was greated by a friendly sales agent, after dropping off the car we decided to check the civic at Honda Shah-e-Faisal, it was around 12:45pm and place was empty, the sales staff was happily gossiping and laughing on top floor and i stood there for nearly ten minutes without anyone bothering to ask me if they could be of any help.

      I saw this gentlemen who was going around giving instructions and approached him, it turns out he was the director of the place and i told him i was VERY disappointed with his staff, he apologized to me, i asked him if i can get the trunk insulation installed from Honda and for that he gave me absurd answer of "sir who opens the trunk anyways, i have driver in the house and he drives me around, i never see the trunk of my car" and i replied "well i stock goods in the trunk of the car along with human beings and i need to see it twice a week if not more" and i had that WTF expressions from him.

      Now comes the interesting part of test drive here, they have two units for test drive but they refuse to acknowledge it and refuse to give the test drive to walk in customers normally, with introductions and exchange of cards and having common contacts from cinema industry along with my previous complaint about his staff seemed to do the trick and when i asked for a test drive he said yes you can have one after lunch time.

      After lunch time we came back and had to wait for about 20 minutes, they wanted to give us the test drive in the newer unit rather than the one normally used, makes me wonder why, none the less finally my turn came, i sat in, i have already expressed my love for the driving position so i don't need to say anything about that. It was around 3:30 pm and Shah-e-Faisal had traffic so we decided to move towards Karsaz, the throttle response on initial rpm's was sluggish which is understandable due to turbo lag, i didn't get a chance to properly floor the car till Karsaz, Now when i took a U-turn from Karsaz i had around 1 km of open road in front of it and i bloody floored like my life depended on it, for 2-3 seconds i was like **** this thing is slow and than i was taken aback literally with sudden acceleration, i managed to clock 120km/h from the U-turn to starting of the flyover and boy o boy o boy did I had a nice big grin on my face, I was driving in S mode by the way.

      While waiting for the U-turn at Karsaz i tried the brake hold function and it's amazing, you press brake hold and lift your feet from brake and accelerator, when you have to move press accelerator the car moves slowly, you stop the car and brake hold is there for you, till you press the button again, that's my own observation, the Honda guy with us didn't knew (he forgot) how brake hold works :p

      The paddle shifts seem to have better response than the grande i have been flooring around lately, but like Grande the Civic automatically shifts up/down on certain rpm's so no you cannot rape the redline like in manual but gear ratios are bit taller from what i felt so you get good torque and power band till the gear changes.

      Funny thing was that we were stopped by cops who were asking us for documentation, i refused and said i don't have anything this is showroom car if you want it you can have it lol ... since the unit i was driving was newer it didn't had the Honda Test Drive on the windshield written and nor did the guy accompanying us had any card of his on him, after a while of us standing there he let us go

      I personally think the sudden power surge which comes with the turbo will take time to get used to, it took me by surprise and i had to brake to keep control of the car, I noticed no internal or external noise what so ever.

      Now coming to the best surprise i had, suspension, Honda is known for hard suspension in comparison to Corolla, This one is different, the suspension was pleasantly soft yet it had that grip Honda is normally known for

      If Atlas manage to fix the annoying QA issues and address the insane price than this would be a no brainer purchase, but at 3.0 mil mark it's a big NO GO for me, 1.8 Oriel yes but Turbo, no,not even after that non stop grin which i had (and perhaps still have on my face)

      If my views offends any Honda / Toyota fan ... well gulp it as i don't really care :p
      Very nice review. Do you think that it is value for money in 3.0 million plus range?
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #15359
      PakWheeler Follow
      jklodhi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2005
      Location
      Wah cantt
      Age
      41
      Posts
      437
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by adil5855 View Post
      Hardtop on 17" wheels
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 38f8779abbf75c647eeff8ed8f44cb3210th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 0bd621440c4849fba66cf3b402c34b2d

      Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6
      Rims are good but looks ugly in the car

      Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

    • #15360
      PakWheeler Follow
      nkhannk's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      38
      Posts
      203
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Rallye Red didn't attract me at all too be honest. Sorry to those getting Red


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      would it be possible for you to post some pics of lunar silver?

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •