Page 775 of 922 FirstFirst ... 275675725765773774775776777785825875 ... LastLast
Results 15,481 to 15,500 of 18422
Like Tree11440Likes

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Quote Originally Posted by mehran View Post
      Saw silver today at Honda Centre Rawalpindi and liked it. Discussion at relative's house about colour to go for and finally silver is it instead of red (deemed too boy racerish). At the dealership saw a party taking delivery of a white Oriel.

No reviews as the new X owners are probably enjoying their rides
      Some owners haven't taken delivery yet.

s15
      387 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AffaanAlAziz1 View Post
      Yes the most worrying part is the manufacturing quality of the inside/ hidden portions such as chassis quality itself and it's joints/ welds. I wish and pray there are no bad incidents with cars with 5 persons on M2 @ 150 kmph.
      And also other safety features, like if they installed airbags correctly and if they will deploy on right time or not, ABS functionality etc etc.

Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by s15 View Post
      And also other safety features, like if they installed airbags correctly and if they will deploy on right time or not, ABS functionality etc etc.

Only time will tell.
      Sir ab itni bhi LUTT nahi par gayi.

Only time will tell.
      Kyun bhai dunya main pehli gari bani hai kiya ??

Sent from my iPhone6s using PW Forums

I have seen X in white and black on road.

Black looks awesome, i was unable to judge which car was coming towards me until it crossed my car, it had parking lights on and boy did they look hot.

White looks AMAZING at night but in day time it doesn't appeal much and makes the car look kinda' small and weird from the back.

s15
      387 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arkhan323 View Post
      Kyun bhai dunya main pehli gari bani hai kiya ??

Sent from my iPhone6s using PW Forums

Bro, Quality control and assurance issues can be there in any manufacturer, even the top ones. Every year, many cars from reputed manufacturers are recalled for these type of issues.

Did those make car for the first time too?

s15
      387 Post(s)

Sir ab itni bhi LUTT nahi par gayi.

Pakistan mein sab kuch possible hai :p. Lol.

If they cannot check those visual flaws, how come they will asses technical flaws. Some first batch cars may have some of the QA and QC issues.

Only time will tell.
      Sir jee I guess you have confused mobile with a car
      Anyways waqai is tarha ka scene nahi hota. The car internals are thoroughly tested by foreigners bus Pakistanis pe sirf assembling chorr dete hain.

Sir jee I guess you have confused mobile with a car
      Anyways waqai is tarha ka scene nahi hota. The car internals are thoroughly tested by foreigners bus Pakistanis pe sirf assembling chorr dete hain.

hmm - I think you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have seen brand new cars, toyota, mazda, honda etc etc - have some strange issues as brand new cars. One mazda 6 had an odd clinking sound in it when going over rough road, By looking into a sill rail with a borescope a coin was found and it could not be removed, so a shot of expanding foam was put in to keep it in one place and not move and not make any sound.

It was an assembling fault - not a testing one.

hmm - I think you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have seen brand new cars, toyota, mazda, honda etc etc - have some strange issues as brand new cars. One mazda 6 had an odd clinking sound in it when going over rough road, By looking into a sill rail with a borescope a coin was found and it could not be removed, so a shot of expanding foam was put in to keep it in one place and not move and not make any sound.

It was an assembling fault - not a testing one.
      He was taking about air bags etc.
      In our Pakistani cars assembling faults are zillion... Just start the thread from the beginning you will get to know what we are getting here. Assembling ko tu discuss kerna hi fazool hai because there is nothing surprising there.

s15
      387 Post(s)

He was taking about air bags etc.
      In our Pakistani cars assembling faults are zillion... Just start the thread from the beginning you will get to know what we are getting here. Assembling ko tu discuss kerna hi fazool hai because there is nothing surprising there.

I was talking about assembling too and that was just one of the example of poor assembling :p.

• 04-08-2016, 12:02 AM

• 04-08-2016, 12:04 AM

• 04-08-2016, 12:07 AM

• 04-08-2016, 12:09 AM

Just got my turbo delivery. The car is stable, excellent drive and no very obvious defects. BUT (as now own this car even than with due apology I have every right to say any thing to my car).
      As mentioned earlier the steering wheel is sooooo cheap that I really want to change it instantly. Because steering wheel is the part having maximum interaction with driver. The buttons are so pathetic that you really avoid to use them. The sound of buttons i.e. Tick tick irritates a lot. I wish I can buy an imported one. The car interior is soundless but tyres noise is there. Suspensions are much better than 9th. Exterior and paint quality is awesome. Cluster meter does not have any charm except glow. Music system is quite perfect. But I noticed some bugs in volume. Although it's SOP of atlas to handover the car after compound polish but thanks to gateway's SOP that it was just washed with normal water. Headlights are quite dull and need to be replaced with LED. BUT I won't. Rear duct is useless. Rear screen is useless. Seats are very uncomfortable. I took it on motorway because it's near to gateway and the throttle is superb. Ebrakes can be engaged any time while driving except when Parked where you have to press the brake paddle. I tried it at 60 Km/h speed and there was big roar after which I avoided it. Now the most interesting part:

The car tank is having capacity of 47 litres and gateway people told me that it has got 3-4 litres of petrol so you can easily go to nearest pump to get it refilled with hi octane. That was a total pump adjacent to gateway. To my surprise the tank was filled with 48 litres (adding 3 litres will make 51 litres). So total pump actually over charged me 4 or 5 litres. Quite funny.

One of the senior technicians told me that you can mix it with normal petrol (50:50).

One more thing. Unlike previous models Honda has not given me any key chain/ring or leather patch. Some pics. I am not in these pictures.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 5f1a84fdbf5b30b5417a8c49e938c48310th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 227ba1b8fbecb2190bda251fa2eff4a610th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 5a1c62994090868c56d45858b2b0420d10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 11cf34ac338cc05dfd4114e075eb8dea10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - aa7fab3ddc7e30ee136e6f283c2b563a10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 047c2f38dd3df7cea80d9d60cfbcc3db10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 465ac6984fa42ddad9605edc8648925810th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - f3a5917cd694220ec244555b59b6bc3b10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - f5f82b8cd63a036c0b631e3961c232e4

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      Just got my turbo delivery. The car is stable, excellent drive and no very obvious defects. BUT (as now own this car even than with due apology I have every right to say any thing to my car).
      As mentioned earlier the steering wheel is sooooo cheap that I really want to change it instantly. Because steering wheel is the part having maximum interaction with driver. The buttons are so pathetic that you really avoid to use them. The sound of buttons i.e. Tick tick irritates a lot. I wish I can buy an imported one. The car interior is soundless but tyres noise is there. Suspensions are much better than 9th. Exterior and paint quality is awesome. Cluster meter does not have any charm except glow. Music system is quite perfect. But I noticed some bugs in volume. Although it's SOP of atlas to handover the car after compound polish but thanks to gateway's SOP that it was just washed with normal water. Headlights are quite dull and need to be replaced with LED. BUT I won't. Rear duct is useless. Rear screen is useless. Seats are very uncomfortable. I took it on motorway because it's near to gateway and the throttle is superb. Ebrakes can be engaged any time while driving except when Parked where you have to press the brake paddle. I tried it at 60 Km/h speed and there was big roar after which I avoided it. Now the most interesting part:

The car tank is having capacity of 47 litres and gateway people told me that it has got 3-4 litres of petrol so you can easily go to nearest pump to get it refilled with hi octane. That was a total pump adjacent to gateway. To my surprise the tank was filled with 48 litres (adding 3 litres will make 51 litres). So total pump actually over charged me 4 or 5 litres. Quite funny.

One of the senior technicians told me that you can mix it with normal petrol (50:50).

One more thing. Unlike previous models Honda has not given me any key chain/ring or leather patch. Some pics. I am not in these pictures.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 5f1a84fdbf5b30b5417a8c49e938c48310th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 227ba1b8fbecb2190bda251fa2eff4a610th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 5a1c62994090868c56d45858b2b0420d10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 11cf34ac338cc05dfd4114e075eb8dea10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - aa7fab3ddc7e30ee136e6f283c2b563a10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 047c2f38dd3df7cea80d9d60cfbcc3db10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 465ac6984fa42ddad9605edc8648925810th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - f3a5917cd694220ec244555b59b6bc3b10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - f5f82b8cd63a036c0b631e3961c232e4

congrats nice ride enjoy.

drive safe.

MASHA ALLAH.

Congratulations, & a very mature review indeed

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      Just got my turbo delivery.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using PW Forums mobile app

@ghayyour

Heartiest turbo-charged congratulations

73 Post(s)

Ma sha Allah,

and congratulations on your ride,
      The reason that if your car already have 1-3 ltr of petrol, and you filled up 48 ltr more , (while the total tank capacity is 47 ltrs)
      reason might be that the pump guy has filled it upto the nose of tank.

- plus the actual tank capacity of any car tank is slightly more than the mentioned.
      (same as the case with soft drink bottles, they have 1.5 ltrs drink inside, but the total capacity is slightly more.
      jiyo aur jeenay do

@ghayyour Congrats and thanks for cutting the ribbon here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ub#post5158774

Nice review brother

Congratulations and MashAllah! Drive safe & wish you many happy motoring miles!
      :-)

https://youtu.be/TmuFf3ZOEH4

All about 1.5 turbo... 0- 100 8.2 secs not 7.1 secs and 17.2km/l average.

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...