Page 789 of 924 FirstFirst ... 289689739779787788789790791799839889 ... LastLast
Results 15,761 to 15,780 of 18478
Like Tree11453Likes

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Quote Originally Posted by danish.sohail View Post
      After a lot of consideration, I have decided to go for grande cvti. This looks like a better option when considering value for money. Honda has disappointed many potential buyers to so many different levels this time.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      You are right about the value for money thing. But I recently visited both showrooms and I felt a huge difference...in both interior feel and exterior looks Civic is superior. Plus features like VSA etc makes it even better. Grande gives a very cheap interior feeling/

The only downside is that the price is not justified for the features.
      Please quote or tag me if you want me to reply as I dont check forums often.

I tried a slightly wild, not much but slightly wild driving today. Just took a small round of the area I live in. Turned at speed and could feel VSA playing its part. And now I just don't care about the misaligned stitching on door panel, will get customised cladding of my choice. I'm glad I bought this car and Honda has given a VSA in it.

And the navigation system in Oriel is pure beauty. Awesome. A great job by Tracking World

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1470555982.014958.jpg
Views: 978
Size:  81.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicDevil View Post
      Can someone tell me how is the navigation system in the Oriel? And if I buy non-navi will it be possible (and is it wise) to install aftermarket navigation system?
      Anyone??
      Also what is the difference between oriel and turbo nav system?
      Please quote or tag me if you want me to reply as I dont check forums often.

Not that I have ever purchased a car at own or premium, nor can I comment if its halaal or haraam. I'm in no authority to decide this. But I do suggest we should not comment on something we are not capable of. And the reason we all try to become a religious scholar and mufti is exactly why we don't have religious peace in our society.

So please lets keep this a car thread and not all try to become a mufti.

Let's call spade a spade, at least we can do that. It's not car financing or leasing which is a complicated subject to argue if it's halal or haraam. They are hoarding the cars which creates an artificial scarcity forcing people to buy at higher price.

Kabhi cinema k tickets black hoty theen, kissi ne kuch na kiya, ab yeh time a gya hai brand new showroom ki gariya bhy black honey lagy hain. Pakistan ne kya traqy kerny, is ka reverse gear laga k kissi ne race pe aeentain rakh deen hain.

Not that I have ever purchased a car at own or premium, nor can I comment if its halaal or haraam. I'm in no authority to decide this. But I do suggest we should not comment on something we are not capable of. And the reason we all try to become a religious scholar and mufti is exactly why we don't have religious peace in our society.

I tried a slightly wild, not much but slightly wild driving today. Just took a small round of the area I live in. Turned at speed and could feel VSA playing its part. And now I just don't care about the misaligned stitching on door panel, will get customised cladding of my choice. I'm glad I bought this car and Honda has given a VSA in it.

And the navigation system in Oriel is pure beauty. Awesome. A great job by Tracking World

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1470555982.014958.jpg
Views: 978
Size:  81.8 KB

👍Enjoy your ride and heartiest congratulations. Also tell me about the cladding once you have done it. I would follow suit if I'm not happy with my car stitching when it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by centos View Post
      Let's call spade a spade, at least we can do that. It's not car financing or leasing which is a complicated subject to argue if it's halal or haraam. They are hoarding the cars which creates an artificial scarcity forcing people to buy at higher price.
      Like I said, I can't comment.

But just on another thought, no one is forcing them to buy it at a premium. The could have always prebooked or they can now book and wait. Lets leave it at that and not go any further.

Own business, might have religious implications for which I'm perfectly incapable to comment on, however I do feel it to be unethical on part of showroom people who caress you to pay up. It's the fault of the buyer as much the seller. The seller profits from the impatience, but the buyer is the one who brings the impatience.

Just a thought. Enjoy your civic X's guys. It's a beautiful car.

The only easy day. Was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by jklodhi View Post
      This is haram for sure

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
      Wont say if its halal or haram but its a confusion. Which still i am not clear about. So cant judge anyone.

Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

Like I said, I can't comment.

But just on another thought, no one is forcing them to buy it at a premium. The could have always prebooked or they can now book and wait. Lets leave it at that and not go any further.

How is this not forcing. I need a car, I figure out one particular car that suits my needs, I go to buy the car but I can't have it right away unless I pay a premium. It's not like in other countries where I have countless options, there are only two cars in 1.8 the category; honda civic or toyota corolla and they both have own.

Quote Originally Posted by centos View Post
      How is this not forcing. I need a car, I figure out one particular car that suits my needs, I go to buy the car but I can't have it right away unless I pay a premium. It's not like in other countries where I have countless options, there are only two cars in 1.8 the category; honda civic or toyota corolla and they both have own.
      Well since I don't like paying premium personally, leaving the haraam and halaal judgement aside, It's not exactly something i like. So my procedure is: sell your old car and rent a car for transit period. The rent amount may be equal to premium amount but it gives me a satisfaction that I have not promoted the concept or supported it.

That's the whole issue, either you pay a premium or rent a car, you have been caused an unnecessary inconvenience by someone just so he could profit from it.

Maybe instead of magnifying glass people should go with their eyes closed!?!? That way everything will be fine.
      So you mean to say that since there is a monopoly/ oligopoly buyers should stop asking for a better product or their money's worth and pay whatever price they ask for a inferior and faulty product?
      I am sorry to say but such behavior is what encourages monopolists to overcharge and not care about product quality in the first place. You are basically telling people to just suck it up and keep buying whatever junk they want to sell and not even point out the glaring flaws.
      One doesnt need a magnifying glass to see the obvious quality issues that are being highlighted. If you are ok with paying top price for a inferior product please go for it but stop telling others to do it.
      Quote Originally Posted by nkhannk View Post
      Couldn't agree more. Let's keep it a car thread and not religious discussion. I also feel
      Many people are going to the showroom with a magnifying glass to show how defective the product is, without being pitential buyers. Chill guys, I'm predicting today and time will prove my argument that this car is going to sell like hot cakes unless some new players enter the local manufacturing space which I don't see in the near future.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicDevil View Post
      You are right about the value for money thing. But I recently visited both showrooms and I felt a huge difference...in both interior feel and exterior looks Civic is superior. Plus features like VSA etc makes it even better. Grande gives a very cheap interior feeling/

The only downside is that the price is not justified for the features.
      Yeah I agree to that. Nothing matches exterior of civic, therefore I waiting for its launch for months. Both have different interiors, I just found corolla more comfortable and spacious specially in the rear.
      Tbh, no one here gonna use vsa or brake hold features in my family. On the other hand, in grande you get paddle shifters, navigation, leather seats, trunk tray, floor mates, rear reclining seats and few more things. So basically you are saving atleast 3 4 lakh by getting grande. Civic don't even have navigation and synthetic leather seats for oriel. -_-

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      !!!!! Corolla is Not A ROLLA its a Pleasure !!!!!

CoRoLLa RoCkS

• 07-08-2016, 02:36 PM

225 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aahaid View Post
      Vezel has combined power of 130hp so there is no way it gets near to civic 140hp or altis 140hp.....

Forget anywhere newr to turbo 173hp
      You Kidding lol
      Vezel has combined 152 Hp and grande ? lol grande nahi aa sakte kareeb uske

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by darktempler View Post
      Maybe instead of magnifying glass people should go with their eyes closed!?!? That way everything will be fine.
      So you mean to say that since there is a monopoly/ oligopoly buyers should stop asking for a better product or their money's worth and pay whatever price they ask for a inferior and faulty product?
      I am sorry to say but such behavior is what encourages monopolists to overcharge and not care about product quality in the first place. You are basically telling people to just suck it up and keep buying whatever junk they want to sell and not even point out the glaring flaws.
      One doesnt need a magnifying glass to see the obvious quality issues that are being highlighted. If you are ok with paying top price for a inferior product please go for it but stop telling others to do it.

I didn't tell anyone to buy inferior product neither am I defending it. But some people perhaps you included belong to the chaska party (not my word by the way. Just borrowed from someone who roughly used it). People not buying the car but still want to take a magnifying glass to the show room. I have nothing against potential owners identifying the flaws. Peace

After my post gone Viral and my email to them.. Atlas removed the picture .. [ Just for those if they missed it ]

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - bdab6eae340e97308d82261cbcba2c97

• 07-08-2016, 04:25 PM

Quote Originally Posted by alilhr View Post
      This (whether fake or real) display the "show-off" mentality of Pakistan people. Everyone wants this type of recognition that is the reason some people go doofus and pay inflated prices for the products.
      Bhai this was a joke made by his friends to tease him
      On his requests all of posts of this poster in this thread were deleted by moderator.
      But still people keep on posting this stuff without taking permission.

Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

After my post gone Viral and my email to them.. Atlas removed the picture .. [ Just for those if they missed it ]

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - bdab6eae340e97308d82261cbcba2c97

I really admire and appreciate your effort Fazal bhai. Also good on the part of Atlas to listen to objections and rectifying mistakes. At least they are listening the criticism and making things right. Good for the future of the company and the product improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by nkhannk View Post
      I didn't tell anyone to buy inferior product neither am I defending it. But some people perhaps you included belong to the chaska party (not my word by the way. Just borrowed from someone who roughly used it). People not buying the car but still want to take a magnifying glass to the show room. I have nothing against potential owners identifying the flaws. Peace
      You mean to imply that those who are not planning on buying the car can't comment on its quality? What kind of logic is that?

And just FYI I did book the car. Its just that I dont get personally offended when someone points out flaws in it. Just because i will own this particular car doesnt mean i am gonna go around defending it and attack anyone who points real and obvious flaws in it.

I didnt build the car myself and dont own the company and neither do you (correct me if i am wrong).

• 07-08-2016, 04:48 PM