Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 924 FirstFirst ... 293693743783791792793794795803843893 ... LastLast
Results 15,841 to 15,860 of 18477
Like Tree11453Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      153 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Not all bas aik doo banday nahi sun saktay civic ka khilaf kuch..

If you go through thread most of the owners have given unbiased balance reviews of the vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      RIP

• 07-08-2016, 11:10 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Please read carefully what I am explaining here under with a cool mood before blaming me for defending, which I am not doing:

Waise I am wondering, without talking about build quality issues, what is the concept behind people comparing Corolla Top of the line (on road price 2575 approx) with a Top of the line Civic being referred to as 1.5 Turbo (on road price 3150) would it have been better if Atlas was not offering Turbo version at all.

Altis should be compared with 1.8 Oriel (on road price after navi+leather 28, 2.25 lakhs more than Altis). Now before people start thrashing me even with things such as "oriel konsa sasti hai and oriel ki build quality aisi hai" etc, I am not referring to build quality or price of Oriel. Only referring to comparison of a Turbo variant. When Indus comes up with a Turbo Corolla, that's when it should be done.

Agar baat TOP OF THE LINE hi ki karni hai toh, Aisay banda City top of the line aur Grande top of the line ka comparison bhi kar le phir?

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Sir baat yeh hai bus quality issues ko lay kar baith gey hain aur toh koi wajha nahi hai jiss se CIVIC ko criticize kiya ja sakay. Na look wise criticize ker siktay, na interior wise, na features wise aur na hi drive wise.
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Sir baat yeh hai bus quality issues ko lay kar baith gey hain aur toh koi wajha nahi hai jiss se CIVIC ko criticize kiya ja sakay. Na look wise criticize ker siktay, na interior wise, na features wise aur na hi drive wise.
      +1
      Agreed 100%

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Muzammil73 View Post
      Reading the replies here, it gives me the feeling that the owners take the criticism on the civic as an insult to themselves which imo is a very wrong approach. Tbh.
      Had there been no flaws, nobody wouldve discussed them here at first place. Discussing them at different points in different context is to raise awareness in General Public to be careful on their part while buying a car (any car including the civic). Moreover to show mirror to the uncompetent mgmt at Honda Atlas which has failed to deliver and shown how unethical they can be at doing biz. If doing so serves the purpose (it has to some extent as we have seen a weld sanded on a car after criticism here. They forgot to paint it, there bad.) I dont see anything wrong in it.
      If a person who likes it and has bought one, feels satisfied, good for him. And we congratulate and feel happy for each and every owner of Civic X on getting the alot anticipated generation of civic in their respective garages. You dont need to defend your liking. The criticism is for the manufacturers and not for the owners.
      And anyway who knows i buy one in future too. As not alot of options we have here.
      Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
      Thats not true. @ghayyour and @devilz_apprentice have pointed out the flaws and criticizing the poor build quality. I can only point out only one owner here who is all praises and all too sensitive about his Civic X (though i dont like taking names) and a couple of other chaska party fellows who are also not the potential owners/buyers but feel quite hurt if someone say something bad for the "Atlas Civic X". I quoted because I am NOT a fan of the poor quality Civic X produced by "Honda Atlas" but I am a die hard fan of the quality Civic X produced in other nations by Honda Global.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Just came back from dinner with my family.. saw the Civic in white for the first time on road. I was absolutely mesmerised by the rear lights. The design and presence of the Civic was overshadowing everything else on the road.. never have i seen a PKDM look so beautiful.. Civic is now something else..

I still wish they had included the blue cluster speedo in oriel and turbo but other than that, Civic is now just pure extacy..

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

First toyota now honda is also making crap quality products but who cares as they know that no one will drag them...!!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      Shocked. Literally shocked when my friend showed me this in my own civic. I missed it at the time of delivery but will take up with Honda. It's really hall of shame for atlas. 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 7c3a5bdc2b497880bbae7d1cec30350e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Since this is a company provided car you cannot drag Honda Atlas to consumer court but the least you can do is file a complaint with Honda Japan on their website. None of us can lodge a complaint at this moment because we do not have the car on the other hand you have a brand new car with rust. In order to lodge a complaint they need chasis no and reg no. Who knows it may have some impac there as well and they may take action and improve the quality for us. Atlas is not the only culprit here to be blamed it's a conscious decision of Honda Japan as well. If you want I can post the link for complaint here.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Will be published soon after edits.. grammar and typo correction

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - mKSiw0G

End

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - OWjbqFd

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I have congratulated all the owners and I really wish they enjoy their new rides. Never in my posts I have criticised any respected member here, but again and again insulting remarks were made on my persona for discussing the flaws and giving my honest reviews after physically inspecting the cars inside out twice.

I was targeted unnecessarily and and ridiculed by a member who made another ID to attack me because he did not have courage to come out openly. I am thankful to mods for deleting that ID and they have also issued infractions to some members for abusive and insulting remarks, while I did not violate any posting rules or hit at or taunted any member.

I was considering to buy it also and still I am a potential buyer and I will buy it now Insha Allah after three years when Atlas overcomes the quality issues and may be a facelift is around that time. Meanwhile, I would continue to follow these threads and benefit from users, owners experiences.

We are all adults here so instead of criticising each other, we should focus on the car and not each other please. The majority is participating in a constructive discussion here and I must commend the owners who have shared their experience here good or bad.

So gentlemen let's remain friends as cars come and go, but friendships are invaluable -- something money cannot buy.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sir, Do you work for Honda Atlas? By reading your posts I think you do. Kindly tell your bosses to improve the quality of Civic X a bit rest of the vehicle is fine

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Muzammil73 View Post
      Reading the replies here, it gives me the feeling that the owners take the criticism on the civic as an insult to themselves which imo is a very wrong approach. Tbh.
      Had there been no flaws, nobody wouldve discussed them here at first place. Discussing them at different points in different context is to raise awareness in General Public to be careful on their part while buying a car (any car including the civic). Moreover to show mirror to the uncompetent mgmt at Honda Atlas which has failed to deliver and shown how unethical they can be at doing biz. If doing so serves the purpose (it has to some extent as we have seen a weld sanded on a car after criticism here. They forgot to paint it, there bad.) I dont see anything wrong in it.
      If a person who likes it and has bought one, feels satisfied, good for him. And we congratulate and feel happy for each and every owner of Civic X on getting the alot anticipated generation of civic in their respective garages. You dont need to defend your liking. The criticism is for the manufacturers and not for the owners.
      And anyway who knows i buy one in future too. As not alot of options we have here.
      Cheers.

Exactly, owner are not here to blame for anything. They are victims of this injustice done by atlas.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      !!!!! Corolla is Not A ROLLA its a Pleasure !!!!!

CoRoLLa RoCkS

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Not that I have ever purchased a car at own or premium, nor can I comment if its halaal or haraam. I'm in no authority to decide this. But I do suggest we should not comment on something we are not capable of. And the reason we all try to become a religious scholar and mufti is exactly why we don't have religious peace in our society.

So please lets keep this a car thread and not all try to become a mufti.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Quote Originally Posted by darktempler View Post
      You mean to imply that those who are not planning on buying the car can't comment on its quality? What kind of logic is that?

And just FYI I did book the car. Its just that I dont get personally offended when someone points out flaws in it. Just because i will own this particular car doesnt mean i am gonna go around defending it and attack anyone who points real and obvious flaws in it.

I didnt build the car myself and dont own the company and neither do you (correct me if i am wrong).

You are right sir, if that makes you happy. Anyone can claim they have booked the car.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      I have congratulated all the owners and I really wish they enjoy their new rides. Never in my post I have criticised any respected member here, but again and again insulting remarks were made on my persona for discussing the flaws and giving my honest reviews after physically inspecting the cars inside out twice.

I was targeted unnecessarily and and ridiculed by a member who made another ID to attack me because he did not have courage to come out openly. I am thankful to mods for deleting that ID and they have also issued infractions to some members for abusive and insulting remarks, while I did not violate any posting rules or hit at our taunted any member.

I was considering to buy it also and still I am a potential buyer and I will buy it now Insha Allah after three years when Atlas overcomes the quality issues and may be a facelift is around that time. Meanwhile, I would continue to follow these threads and benefit from users, owners experiences.

We are all adults here so instead of criticising each other, we should focus on the car and not each other please. The majority is participating in a constructive discussion here and I must commend the owners who have shared their experience here good or bad.

So gentlemen lets remain friends as cars come and go, but friendships are invaluable -- something money cannot buy
      Plus one.

Furthermore, people should exercise their freedom of speech and expression but within general norms. I'm a member of so called chaska party since I neither have the funds nor the will to buy a civic X. However I am entitled to my opinion, keeping others sensibilities and sentiments in view. I mean if someone has spent an exorbitant amount on a vehicle, he automatically gets bragging rights. And the right to love it and defend it. Mujhay tau apni cuore bhi Lamborghini lagti hai 😁😁

The only easy day. Was yesterday.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Well, rear hump should be criticized because that is actually a deal breaker in already congested rear room. Otherwise as a Pakistan, I am habitual to buy poor quality products. I would have bought civic if rear hump wasn't there or its high was something acceptable.

!!!!! Corolla is Not A ROLLA its a Pleasure !!!!!

CoRoLLa RoCkS

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I don't get why people have an issue with anyone criticising the new civic! I for one paid 2.7 million for a car! No matter which ever way you look at it - this is a lot of money. Yes the car is beautiful exterior wise - so what? Should we light a fire around it and do jinga lolo!? The interior quality is pathetic, the steering buttons ufff! I just can't get over how pathetic they are. Further I paid for it and have every right to criticise it whichever way I want! I am also driving a company maintained altis so I can also make a direct comparison - no matter what one says, the interior of the altis is much better than the civic X as far as quality is concerned.

As a customer of a car which has been 'the North American car of the year' you expect a little attention to detail - and at this price point in Pakistan it is no longer a budget compact sedan.

In 2-7-3.0 mil one can get a vezel, a c class (2007-2009), a very very good Prius and god knows what else... So people calling this car a 'ghaneemat' please think carefully!

Just because a car has nice flashy lights and a good stance doesn't mean that everything else should be forgotten! The thinking 'oh baway gari dekh - road pay Kia X phela rahi hai' has to go away!

My brother's Suzuki swift has better build quality and I genuinely miss my 9th gen's steering! Also these dealers should be taken to court - turbo has a waiting time of 4 months - but sir jee ye Hamari apni 2 gariyan khari hain turbos ye le lain 2 lakh on pay! I wish the bald honda QC guy also took notice of the dealerships charging on themselves!

I have been a user of civic's since the 7th gen and while the 9th gen disappointed me it was still tolerable - but with the civic X Atlas has outdone themselves!

As I said in 5 years time - if Audi is still as smart as it is now with its pricing I will definitely save up for a a4 or a5! It's bad enough that you pay 27 Lakhs for a car and then like a mistri have to check each and every corner of the car to look for gaps and defects! Utter disgrace!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hasham30 View Post
      Sir, Do you work for Honda Atlas? By reading your posts I think you do. Kindly tell your bosses to improve the quality of Civic X a bit rest of the vehicle is fine
      No i don't work but seems that many are on the pay roll of Toyota Indus
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

For hump between rear seats.. it's a global.. for that we need to reach out to the ones with Master plan.. the actual designers. Atlas has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by danish.sohail View Post
      Well, rear hump should be criticized because that is actually a deal breaker in already congested rear room. Otherwise as a Pakistan, I am habitual to buy poor quality products. I would have bought civic if rear hump wasn't there or its high was something acceptable.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by danish.sohail View Post

Bro, i'm 6,1 and i can easily sit there
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Even CIVIC is in a separate class
      I think Civic shouldnt be compared with any car. It is unmatched .
      Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wolfkhan View Post
      First toyota now honda is also making crap quality products but who cares as they know that no one will drag them...!!

I think honda is making carap since 8th gen.
      The problems in 10th gen are very small compared to that in 8th gen. I.e
      1.Generator fail after 30000km due to heat from cat
      2.Power Steering pump leak
      3.wheel Hub noise
      4. Prosmetic gear problems
      5. Early cat converter blockage.
      Problem 1,3 and 4 arise in my friend's car

Problem 5 arise in my civic 2010
      Which is only 25000km driven at that time. Now it is driven 30000km because it is our special car and we only use it on long distance and clean road drives.

And heard about these from many people and mechanic.

Toyota although making cheap interiors but never heard any problem in 10 th gen as far as costly systems like super ect trams mission ,breaks ,generator ,engine is concerned.

We also have Corolla 1.6 gli 2012 at driven 130000km
      Uptill now no problem arise the only work i need to done on gli is
      1.gear and engine oil replacements and filter.
      2.disk pads replacements first at 65000km second at 125000km
      3.removing cat at 75000km.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List