Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 805 of 925 FirstFirst ... 305705755795803804805806807815855905 ... LastLast
Results 16,081 to 16,100 of 18487
Like Tree11455Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      15 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - b1db922d91778a8827ac7a30d080b12c

ہمیں یہ دن بھی دیکھنا تھا....
      *** Its a SATISFACTION thing. Only DIY guys will understand! ***
      DIYs require Space, Money, Time, Skill & Knowledge....or.......the absence of them

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      57 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Guys.. I am on it and will carry on.. no matter what.. I have taken a lot more backlash on social media.. but I don't care.. We need to bring things in order and we have to start from somewhere..
      Fazal bro, i would rather talk directly to Honda Atlas...these honda dealer doesnt know anything about parts and yet they are replying in abusive/rude way language. Email this chat to Honda Atlas and see wat they reply
      My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

koi haal nai hai, they give a poor quality product and when one says it's bad, they get offended. @fazalwahab11375 great job, keep it up.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Deleted!
      The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.
      (Che Guevara)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      60 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Deleted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nihas View Post
      how dumb are you to think i am employee of honda? Honda doesn't give 2 shits about your views. that sales representative set you right in your auqaat. It's your ******* "i know better" attitude that no body likes on this forum. No wonder you are most hated person here. You post dumb irrelevent copy/paste posts and expect everyone to praise you. If it wasn't for copy/paste, you wouldn't even be able to write a single line. everyone laugh behind your back for your stupid english too.
      Ahahah... look at your own English dude. You define "coming from pind" and show us your "auqaat" with that attitude and pathetic English skills. What a moron...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

how dumb are you to think i am employee of honda? Honda doesn't give 2 shits about your views. that sales representative set you right in your auqaat. It's your ******* "i know better" attitude that no body likes on this forum. No wonder you are most hated person here. You post dumb irrelevent copy/paste posts and expect everyone to praise you. If it wasn't for copy/paste, you wouldn't even be able to write a single line. everyone laugh behind your back for your stupid english too.
      "everyone laugh behind your back for your stupid engish too." Correct sentence " Everyone laughed behind your back for your stupid English too."

If your going to be a keyboard warrior and accuse someone of having poor English at least make sure your English is spot on. All you keyboard warriors do not have the guts to face criticism and go and make new accounts, now that is laughable!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Honda Atlas, here is an example of how a company (in this case Honda Australia) reply to each and every question that a (potential) customer may have.

"Dear Mr Ameen,

Thank you for your email regarding the Honda Civic.

Honda Australia advises that we have forwarded your enquiry through to our technical department and can confirm that the Australian specification Civic has Fluid filled/hydraulic suspension compliance bushings in the front and rear of all variants.

Please do not hesitate to email or call on 1800 804 954 should you require any further information.

Kind Regards,

L***** T | Customer Relations | Honda Australia "

Honda Atlas, you on the other hand cannot be bothered to respond to any questions. We have also seen how your 3s dealers respond.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I booked my civic 1.8 on 8th of june. I checked with sales person at showroom abt car delivery and he said it has not arrived yet. I have a feeling that car is being held deliberately and only being delivered to either those working directly/indirectly in showroom or to those who have some links to influence quick delivery. I think this is being done to keep supply tight so that they could sell their own booked cars at higher OWN. I may be wrong but this is my feeling as i know few ppl who got their booking on 8th/9th june and have got car delivered. May be they sent my docs to ATLAS with some delay. Not sure what ATLAS internal procedures are to avoid malpractices at showrooms end.
      Can someone plz tell me if there is any way to know the exact status as to whether its already dispatched from ATLAS? and if there is any tested way to pressurize them.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Spotted a Turbo 10th generation at Total petrol pump on MM Alam road last night around 10 pm. I was out on a drive with family and had free time so decided to act like i was driving that turbo and needed Hi Octane. For starters asked Total MM Alam road guys they were out of HI Octane and were not sure when it will be available. Went to the huge PSO Pump in cavalry they were out too. Next visited the Shell Pump nearby fortress in cant they told they finished it today and i should ask again tomorrow but they are not sure when exactly it will be available. So i am clueless now what Turbo owners will do with their new rides in similar times. ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      36 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hj2006 View Post
      Spotted a Turbo 10th generation at Total petrol pump on MM Alam road last night around 10 pm. I was out on a drive with family and had free time so decided to act like i was driving that turbo and needed Hi Octane. For starters asked Total MM Alam road guys they were out of HI Octane and were not sure when it will be available. Went to the huge PSO Pump in cavalry they were out too. Next visited the Shell Pump nearby fortress in cant they told they finished it today and i should ask again tomorrow but they are not sure when exactly it will be available. So i am clueless now what Turbo owners will do with their new rides in similar times. ?
      Some can spend that time well trying to figure out what door/trunk is open as the X shows the all doors open standard sign for any door that is left open. Now i guess i get why atlas has put this basic cluster instead of the other one. Well played Atlas.

And people say atlas hasnt planned and worked out this car well. *eyes rolling*

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
      Honda Civic Fb
      Honda city 1.3 PT (5th Gen)

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Moderators , where are you guys when ur needed? People are abusing and u guys are gone? @fazalwahab11375

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Agreeing with you. The quality aspect cannot be ignored and those who are doing so are fanboys who have no idea what true automobile love is. They just are biased and showing blind sympathy with a brand which in reality doesn't make sense.
      On the other hand, I hope in future and it's happening now that Atlas has finally managed to improve the quality. Just it further needs more refinement. But the best part for me is the drive which you too have experienced. I am dying to lay my hands on 1.5T civic coupled with that latest multilink suspension as here atlas didn't ruin the car plus "dair aye darust aye" finally we are seeing Vsa and push start. These alone are enough to attract me towards civic.

And Grande is a fine car no doubt, has excellent features and smooth drive but the deal breaker for me is the numb steering and awkward driving position plus the leatherette on seats which is very stiff making the ride uncomfortable.

Civic X mai bohat potential hai bus Atlas ne jald bazi kerk Acha nahi kiya.
      Rest all the best to upcoming buyers. And need prayers that I get one asap InshAllah

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Aik bat hazam ni hui,maybe I'm the only one but imc leather is way better than atlas. Atlas leather is too stiff.

///AMG

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
      Aik bat hazam ni hui,maybe I'm the only one but imc leather is way better than atlas. Atlas leather is too stiff.

///AMG
      I found both of them to be Crap.
      I came back from naran to islamabad on my brother in laws Grande and the seats were awful due to that stupid leatherette... My back was aching really bad...i wish they had made that optional on Grande.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Shame on atlas for these cheap tactics, i mean really they went so low. No wonder why i find these dummies on pw facebook page.

///AMG

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Now one threaten anyone.. do visit blogs , read comments and go on social media..read how we are threatened.. there is no excuse for making such replies. I kept cool even after he used wrong words....

I wish you study customer support. If you get threatened by customer questions, I am sorry you are at wrong place and wrong job. Once you are dealing people especially being a product seller.. you should be ready for questions, complaints.. And there is always a better way.. responding with argument and with professionalism that too for the fact that you are CSR.. One must be ready for such questions, blogs, criticism when you are selling million worth of a product..

BTW on the side note.. no wonder you used these ID's before. Thanks for being on Pakwheels. Better luck next time.. And HAPL.. please deploy actual people to fix issues on your end.. don't use and send dummies here.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170509210th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1705093

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      T u r d s
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ShameerMasroor View Post
      Moderators , where are you guys when ur needed? People are abusing and u guys are gone? @fazalwahab11375
      It's good the moderators didn't block it. Let everyone know the brought up of these kind of people who don't have good arguments to counter excellent observations. I'm myself a soon to be owner of turbo expecting delivery in September but I genuinely appreciate the efforts of Fazal Wahab.

s15
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      388 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
      Those who called you a chaska party haven't seen anything beyond a "Honda" and "Toyota" brand that too PKDM.
      For them this 30lac rupee "turbo" vehicle is end of the world. Pity.

Only few owners here are actually addressing the flaws and accepting criticism.
      It is your right to point out flaws and mention them on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      The people who call other chaska party do not own or ordered Civic X to begin with. They are just blindly defending it.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

s15
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      388 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Humm.. Now help me what type of suspension is this?. Dealer/ salesman don't know anything.. other-day I saw a video in which the guy was saying " nai Civic main Turbo Transmission hay".. I spoke to few on the phone few days ago and most are really zero in knowledge apart from being very arrogant..

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - jyLLVWu
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 6S6rAW1
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 2tnfSp3
      Record their telephonic conversations too. It helps in collecting evidence against their arrogance.

Here's the app
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.callrecorder

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List