Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 812 of 925 FirstFirst ... 312712762802810811812813814822862912 ... LastLast
Results 16,221 to 16,240 of 18487
Like Tree11456Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,490
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #16221
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Sorry sir, since August 2, cameras are forbidden.. it's now declared Area 51


      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 476ea8204609485a8a493932a0323d9a

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

      Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
      Well...
      When I was taking pictures of car at Honda Avenue Islamabad. The sales lady over there said to her colleague standing next to her "Lene do pictures. Toyota mein bhee to hayn yeh maslay".
      Typical mentality.


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #16222
      PakWheeler Follow
      sashah666's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      31
      Posts
      392
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      3
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      I wish Atlas you just make it better & keep it to the road only.... No need to fly... Thanks.

      [I wish you called proper auto expert / enthusiast and had a test drive and review, rather calling typical journalist, who has no automotive knowledge. May be advertised it and selected people. There are many many auto experts in our country .. much better then the one in the video... might be good idea inviting someone from Pakwheels.. No worries .. ]

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Lol they'll never get an auto expert who knows anything about a car as he would start bashing it and say this is missing and that is missing and the door panels aren't made properly therefore your QC is pathetic and what not. Haha, it's a face saving technique maybe, get people to drive who only know how to put the car in D and push the pedal that's all and the Ferrari part cracked me up, just saw the video. Aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      -

    • #16223
      PakWheeler Follow
      octane's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      40
      Posts
      469
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      The guy saying " Jet " haven't sit in a jet ...........the lady never sat in a Ferrari......how can they compare the car with those things when they haven't tried those ?
      TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR IT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU .

    • #16224
      PakWheeler Follow
      Corollarules's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Peshawar
      Age
      25
      Posts
      263
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Yes sir you absolutely hit at target. I tried and am trying in any form I can and could till now. I wish you could see backlash on social media.. they think what's wrong if Honda have quality control issues.. Toyota too have it.. Some people declared me paid agent of Toyota Indus.. And the dealers cursing me..





      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Fazal bhai I don't think Atlas is doing anything to improve the quality at all because yesterday called factory to inquire about my cars delivery time and afterwards asked what they were doing about the quality issues and the reply was "sir Yeh tou rumours hain". I think it's about time we started going after the parent company, after all HAPL is a direct subsidiary of Honda Japan and they have full stakes in it. How about starting a written trend which involves honda Japan like #shamehondaJapan or something like that to show their bigotry to world. A dent in their reputation internationally will force them to take action and improve things here.

    • #16225
      PakWheeler Follow
      salmanminhas's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      76
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Hey guys. Kind of a digression but I recently (3 days ago) took delivery of my 1.3 MT Aspire (Alhamdulilah) and just today out of curiosity went to the tyre shop to check tyre pressures as I felt my ride rather a bit harder than expected (even for a new city). I was astonished to see the led as it read 49,60,59,58 on my tyres. I got it lowered to 32 each. Now I can feel a very sudden change in comfort, handling and braking. My point is Honda is very careless as this could have led to a number of different dangerous scenarios not to mention the adverse effects on my car.

      Should I get my tyres balanced now ? And alignment feels fine but is it recommended to get it done.


      The only easy day. Was yesterday.

    • #16226
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Thinking's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      34
      Posts
      2,306
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      62 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      2
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Corollarules View Post
      Fazal bhai I don't think Atlas is doing anything to improve the quality at all because yesterday called factory to inquire about my cars delivery time and afterwards asked what they were doing about the quality issues and the reply was "sir Yeh tou rumours hain". I think it's about time we started going after the parent company, after all HAPL is a direct subsidiary of Honda Japan and they have full stakes in it. How about starting a written trend which involves honda Japan like #shamehondaJapan or something like that to show their bigotry to world. A dent in their reputation internationally will force them to take action and improve things here.
      they are ignorant because their product is a hot cake in the market at the moment.

      they must be thinking of some strategy to have sold the car exclusively at a even higher price in 1st few months so that own would have been earned by them instead of the dealers in the market.

      lets hope that we start getting some good options in the market soon (as per new auto policy) and this will surely bring them to knees.

      that's the only possibility for now.

    • #16227
      PakWheeler Follow
      Corollarules's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Peshawar
      Age
      25
      Posts
      263
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
      they are ignorant because their product is a hot cake in the market at the moment.

      they must be thinking of some strategy to have sold the car exclusively at a even higher price in 1st few months so that own would have been earned by them instead of the dealers in the market.

      lets hope that we start getting some good options in the market soon (as per new auto policy) and this will surely bring them to knees.

      that's the only possibility for now.
      The sad thing is our new autopolicy has been suspended by the court. Plus I do agree that competition is good and people point out look at jdms, look at usdm or European cars what they all have in common is that they have set some standards for quality and safety. No manufacturer can go below them we on the other hand have no standards set here. And you can see that Toyota introduced airbag and used that as advertising bit similarly honda introduced ABS and now the vsa while elsewhere in the world these are safety features and manufacturers are not even allowed to show their face in the market without these safety features. That is where competition plays its part, like honda'so sensing package. So I think it's important that the parent company is now involved and face the same criticism as atlas because they are fully involved in it. A dent in their reputation will definitely change things and we all should work collectively for it.

    • #16228
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      makhdoom123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      23
      Posts
      1,117
      Follows
      5
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      60 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      1
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Review of Actual Honda 2016 owner on Quality

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 8e960c607092c8b43a8e03c375a751e6


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

    • #16229
      PakWheeler Follow
      khitran's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      32
      Posts
      873
      Follows
      0
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Glass Coating
      Plz beware as dealerships didnt get the proper equipment for glass coating. They are giving month or 1.5 month time for coating.
      So if any one is willing to go for coating plz dont go for it either ask for refund or do it from outside as they ll give proper attention to only your vehicle not like 10 cars a day routine.
      My brother Went to get delivery of vti oriel.
      First they said the coating is already done.
      When he insisted its not at all then they said right now we dont have proper equipment yet n u can come back after 15 days for coating.
      Will get refund on 1st of next month.
      -Hamari Apni web site.....PAKWHEELS

    • #16230
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by makhdoom123 View Post
      Review of Actual Honda 2016 owner on Quality

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 8e960c607092c8b43a8e03c375a751e6


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Brother unfortunately sub manufacturers ka yehi haal hai. I am not pin pointing or starting a flame war or I am not a Honda lover.

      My brother in law recently got his Grande which I had a chance to drive... Yaqeen mano us ki her cheez halki hai, from door panels to roof... On a pot hole even after having soft suspension the new car only 500kms driven was rattling really bad... The plastic on dashboard and doors was uneven... The paint has so much orange peel. Plus he had to change the engine belt because it started to make such a weird sound after a week of use.

      Quality ki umeed lagana from Pkdm cars is a far cry.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #16231
      PakWheeler Follow
      sars333's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      795
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      edited

    • #16232
      PakWheeler Follow
      sars333's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      795
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Brother unfortunately sub manufacturers ka yehi haal hai. I am not pin pointing or starting a flame war or I am not a Honda lover.

      My brother in law recently got his Grande which I had a chance to drive... Yaqeen mano us ki her cheez halki hai, from door panels to roof... On a pot hole even after having soft suspension the new car only 500kms driven was rattling really bad... The plastic on dashboard and doors was uneven... The paint has so much orange peel. Plus he had to change the engine belt because it started to make such a weird sound after a week of use.

      Quality ki umeed lagana from Pkdm cars is a far cry.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

      Nabeel ali
      You are right but the thing is we should speak up. even if we are in Pakistan we are not getting cars free we are paying more than or equal to international prices so why we get low quality and this mafia also blocks any attempt of other makers coming in Pakistan ( recent stay order for new auto policy is an example ).....its simple rule when customer demands quality manufacturer or shopkeeper improves other wise they say customer is happy with the product .
      I remember in 1995 when we bought new civic after few months we received proper performa before launch of first VTI of Pakistan sent through mail asking about customer feed back from Atlas company. it asked for various aspect of car under various headings and our suggestion for improvement and problems which we would like to be improved in up comping model
      Similarly when corolla gli 1.6 was launch in 1995 again my father was not happy with gear shift he some how didnot find it smooth compared to civic ...he wrote to Indus motors and believe me they sent an engineer from factory to toyota garden lahore to test drive our car ..
      i am talking about local manufactured car same companies in their initial days ..first hand knowledge
      Now customers say nahi nahi its ok please don't say anything bad we are in Pakistan we deserve sub standard cars at inflated prices.
      Even companies are taunting customers for pointing out the poor workmanship of their products as fazal and others have been trying ..
      Thanks to Pakwheels i think this is first time that people have been made aware of these faults and company is feeling heat.They will surely sell cars but they cannot claim that they have best quality .....be it Indus or atlas now they will have to think twice before rolling out substandard products. we have to keep making noise.
      As an owner its very difficult to point out faults of new car which we own ......atlas was considered one of better manufacturer and looks where they have gone because of our (buyers) silence

    • #16233
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sars333 View Post
      Nabeel ali
      You are right but the thing is we should speak up. even if we are in Pakistan we are not getting cars free we are paying more than or equal to international prices so why we get low quality and this mafia also blocks any attempt of other makers coming in Pakistan ( recent stay order for new auto policy is an example ).....its simple rule when customer demands quality manufacturer or shopkeeper improves other wise they say customer is happy with the product .
      I remember in 1995 when we bought new civic after few months we received proper performa before launch of first VTI of Pakistan sent through mail asking about customer feed back from Atlas company. it asked for various aspect of car under various headings and our suggestion for improvement and problems which we would like to be improved in up comping model
      Similarly when corolla gli 1.6 was launch in 1995 again my father was not happy with gear shift he some how didnot find it smooth compared to civic ...he wrote to Indus motors and believe me they sent an engineer from factory to toyota garden lahore to test drive our car ..
      i am talking about local manufactured car same companies in their initial days ..first hand knowledge
      Now customers say nahi nahi its ok please don't say anything bad we are in Pakistan we deserve sub standard cars at inflated prices.
      Even companies are taunting customers for pointing out the poor workmanship of their products as fazal and others have been trying ..
      Thanks to Pakwheels i think this is first time that people have been made aware of these faults and company is feeling heat.They will surely sell cars but they cannot claim that they have best quality .....be it Indus or atlas now they will have to think twice before rolling out substandard products. we have to keep making noise.
      As an owner its very difficult to point out faults of new car which we own ......atlas was considered one of better manufacturer and looks where they have gone because of our (buyers) silence
      Yes brother I agree with you 100%
      Ita about time we raise these issues. Wo din gaye jub ye manufacturers fed us whatever they like. Now we have many mediums to raise our voices and we will.
      And hopefully which ever car comes next may if be from IMC or Atlas, it won't have these issues because new manufacturers are also coming and ub aesa howa tu literally we will take it to the streets now
      And in idiots ka hul sirf competition hai. If we have more manufacturers dekho phir ye kaise sedhay hotay hain. They will offer test drives and premium bhi khatam hoo jaye ga.
      Till then Hope for the best.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #16234
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      makhdoom123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      23
      Posts
      1,117
      Follows
      5
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      60 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      1
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Brother unfortunately sub manufacturers ka yehi haal hai. I am not pin pointing or starting a flame war or I am not a Honda lover.

      My brother in law recently got his Grande which I had a chance to drive... Yaqeen mano us ki her cheez halki hai, from door panels to roof... On a pot hole even after having soft suspension the new car only 500kms driven was rattling really bad... The plastic on dashboard and doors was uneven... The paint has so much orange peel. Plus he had to change the engine belt because it started to make such a weird sound after a week of use.

      Quality ki umeed lagana from Pkdm cars is a far cry.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Right there.
      But i feel better in my grande than civic :p

      But the person in coversation is comparing the quality with 9th gen which he had before. So newer gen should have better quality.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

    • #16235
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by makhdoom123 View Post
      Right there.
      But i feel better in my grande than civic

      But the person in coversation is comparing the quality with 9th gen which he had before. So newer gen should have better quality.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Bro 9th gen bhi average hai in terms of quality. It's my daily driver. And well it's plagued with issues.
      But I ignore them as mujhay pehle hi pata tha k ye maslay hoo ge
      Rest I hope 10th gen kuch behter hoo jaye itni bisti k baad

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #16236
      PakWheeler Follow
      ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      824
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      In the cvt transmission, does the rpm drop (stimulated gear change?) when accelerated till 100?

      ///AMG

    • #16237
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Well. Whatever I could , I will keep on doing. Atlas and the dealer didn't even respond to my complaint about their staff behavior.

      At least we here and via PW articles making aware about things which would be hidden and unknown to many. Now it's the duty of the buyer to make sure he speaks out when he see anything when he goes to pick up his/her delivery. When people make voices, it will force Atlas to pull up sleeves.
      If buyer just go and don't shout for his rights and take delivery , it's like putting everything under the carpet. I, we are here to make noise and share our opinion , we can do to certain extent.

      I am sure and I am happy that at least we started something and Atlas and including Indus and Suzuki will be seeing all this and know that now people are more aware .


      Quote Originally Posted by Corollarules View Post
      Fazal bhai I don't think Atlas is doing anything to improve the quality at all because yesterday called factory to inquire about my cars delivery time and afterwards asked what they were doing about the quality issues and the reply was "sir Yeh tou rumours hain". I think it's about time we started going after the parent company, after all HAPL is a direct subsidiary of Honda Japan and they have full stakes in it. How about starting a written trend which involves honda Japan like #shamehondaJapan or something like that to show their bigotry to world. A dent in their reputation internationally will force them to take action and improve things here.
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #16238
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      rozzzzz's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      21,925
      Follows
      12
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      140 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      so any 1 here now with this new honda ...who can really tell us about it .... have seen alot of cars on road now
      MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

    • #16239
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      sir there are few here on fan club thread. https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

      Quote Originally Posted by rozzzzz View Post
      so any 1 here now with this new honda ...who can really tell us about it .... have seen alot of cars on road now
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #16240
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      I discussed it in depth.. read it here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...02#post5150119



      Quote Originally Posted by khitran View Post
      Glass Coating
      Plz beware as dealerships didnt get the proper equipment for glass coating. They are giving month or 1.5 month time for coating.
      So if any one is willing to go for coating plz dont go for it either ask for refund or do it from outside as they ll give proper attention to only your vehicle not like 10 cars a day routine.
      My brother Went to get delivery of vti oriel.
      First they said the coating is already done.
      When he insisted its not at all then they said right now we dont have proper equipment yet n u can come back after 15 days for coating.
      Will get refund on 1st of next month.
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •