Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 813 of 921 FirstFirst ... 313713763803811812813814815823863913 ... LastLast
Results 16,241 to 16,260 of 18419
Like Tree11439Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Fazal, did you get any feedback from Honda Japan?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Well. Whatever I could , I will keep on doing. Atlas and the dealer didn't even respond to my complaint about their staff behavior.

At least we here and via PW articles making aware about things which would be hidden and unknown to many. Now it's the duty of the buyer to make sure he speaks out when he see anything when he goes to pick up his/her delivery. When people make voices, it will force Atlas to pull up sleeves.
      If buyer just go and don't shout for his rights and take delivery , it's like putting everything under the carpet. I, we are here to make noise and share our opinion , we can do to certain extent.

I am sure and I am happy that at least we started something and Atlas and including Indus and Suzuki will be seeing all this and know that now people are more aware .
      I am not saying that you should stop or anything, what I am trying to say is that we have gone after Atlas and it's dealerships but we have haven't given much heed to Honda part of Honda Atlas Pakistan limited. They are also the culprits in this as well. It's launched with their approval. If they provide quality for less price elsewhere they must do it here as well. Everyone who have pictures showing quality defects should post them where it can be seen by Honda Japan and world as well.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The quality subject will spread global.

Nothing that I want to bring bad name to our country but I am going to start a thread on overseas Civic forums.. Also my recent blog has been sent to Honda people here by famous Honda pro Jason.
      You know they will or no one will respond publicly to our efforts but behind the door , the heads will roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Corollarules View Post
      I am not saying that you should stop or anything, what I am trying to say is that we have gone after Atlas and it's dealerships bit we have haven't given much heed to Honda part of Honda Atlas Pakistan lomitted. They are also the culprits in this as well. It's launched with their approval. If they provide quality for less price elsewhere they must do it here as well. Everyone who have pictures showing quality defects should post them where it can be seen by Honda Japan and world as well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

8th gen was the best Civic Atlas made atleast comparable to international standrads features and quality wise.
      Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The quality subject will spread global.

Nothing that I want to bring bad name to our country but I am going to start a thread on overseas Civic forums.. Also my recent blog has been sent to Honda people here by famous Honda pro Jason.
      You know they will or no one will respond publicly to our efforts but behind the door , the heads will roll.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Glad to hear that Honda has been contacted and no this does not give a bad name to the country, Honda civic is not Pakistan's product, it is product of Honda and this is what they have offered us and it needs to be spread and that is the right way. Keep up the good work Fazal bhai.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

And people what is with this next generation may be improved. The current generation is launched only 3 weeks back why can't they fix this generation? Why must one wait till next generation?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
      8th gen was the best Civic Atlas made atleast comparable to international standrads features and quality wise.
      I own 1 in extremely good condition. The loaded model, the one imported from UK had many cool features missing in the Atlas's 8th gen such as VSA, heated electric seats, climate control, cruise control, auto dimming mirrors, front and rear lip spoilers, chrome garnish on doors and handles and 16" wheels! So no comparison.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
      Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
      Enzo Ferrari

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I explained in detail a while back here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...12#post5151058

see below pics; Car rear ended as posted by the owner and later pushed and wedged at rear end of a SUV stopped at front. Car experienced major front damage . As I mentioned various time in my blogs as well, to many it looks like weak point as far as the car react to slow speed front crashes but this is how the car safety is designed and most of the new cars will behave in same manner.

Drive Safe. Guys

Knowledge-base:

The Civic X has new advancement with its frame. As far as number of air bags, and active safety features PKDM might be low in numbers feature wise but the main frame is same which contribute to the passive safety which is more important than active safety features.
      The new car is based on an advanced compatibility engineering (ACE) body structure that has a new crash stroke design. The frame rails are created and fixed in a manner that they plunge downwards in a front head-on collision. In high-speed collisions, this technique will decrease the risk of engine thrusting into the passenger cabin.

The new frame is about 30kgs less than the prior generation but has 25% more torsional rigidity. High-strength steel is used in major crash zones while there will be a single piece sub-frame in the rear as well as delicate frame areas to absorb the collision force.
      In US Civic is equipped with front passenger and driver airbags, side airbags with rollover sensors and also rear airbags as standard along with side impact beams. Honda has been declared TOP SAFETY PICK+ by Insurance Institute For Highway Safety? after conducting the crash tests. To pass for the 2016 TOP SAFETY PICK+, a car must earn good numbers in the minor overlap front, medium overlap front, side, roof strength, and head restraint tests, as well as an advanced or excellent rating for front crash prevention.

When we were talking about the visible weld quality on PKDM, its very important to understand that welds is altogether a complete engineering. Don't think of a guy sitting on the street with welding gun joining together the panels together. An improper weld makes a big difference because forces transfer from one panel to another via welds and weak welds can be disaster . Civic on design don't have a single frame door design means there is weld between panels. The quality of the weld is very important. Also PKDM Civic don't have side air bags. So occupants safety totally rely on the welds in joints on side impacts.

The rear end is designed with soft zones to fold in case the Civic is being rear ended. In actual unfortaunate scenario, if you see a more rear ended damage to Civic, please understand its deigned to behave like that. Its a safety feature not a design flaw. Same goes for front end, if Civic goes into front end collision, you might see a decent damages by have physical bent panels including pushed out fenders as well as hood folding up to make a way to engine to move away from passenger compartment, again its for safety of the occupants. yes you can see a major body damage in case of even low speed front end crashes. This is due to safety design. Its not a design flaw. This is the reason there is 5 star crash rating for Civic X in frontal crash.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - image jpeg16344

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - image jpeg16343

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      26 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AffaanAlAziz1 View Post
      I own 1 in extremely good condition. The loaded model, the one imported from UK had many cool features missing in the Atlas's 8th gen such as VSA, heated electric seats, climate control, cruise control, auto dimming mirrors, front and rear lip spoilers, chrome garnish on doors and handles and 16" wheels! So no comparison.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
      I also own Both UK & PKDM 8th gen.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6

Newbie Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Let me approve your post because it was under moderation. Many people wanted to talk to you.

Welcome to the club.. now lets share more. We want to hear from you. This was the only thing you wanted to say?

Do read #18 here as I override that rule for you. Forum Rules - Discussion Forums for Cars in Pakistan - Ask, Answer and Discuss about Vehicles | PakWheels
      No No, you did not bend the rule for me, you bend it for YOU and you keep doing it. You threaten infractions and delete posts left and right of senior members on whim but when you get banned from dealers fb, you come here and cry foul, tell me genius, how is getting spanked by private fb groups and your personal fights related to this thread. You are hypocrite and I just wanted to call you out on that, no personal agenda here. I hope you learn from your mistakes and try to be a better person in future.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3988 Post(s)
      Tagged
      94 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
      Well...
      When I was taking pictures of car at Honda Avenue Islamabad. The sales lady over there said to her colleague standing next to her "Lene do pictures. Toyota mein bhee to hayn yeh maslay".
      Typical mentality.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      mentality???

its worse than that
      ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Someone was asking for pictures of rear and front camera in action on 1.8 Oriel

Front
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471021244.724175.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  273.4 KB
      Rear
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471021281.808112.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  75.5 KB

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Why new ID?? keep using the previous one..

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...09#post5165417

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...04#post5164296

Quote Originally Posted by jskdh View Post
      No No, you did not bend the rule for me, you bend it for YOU and you keep doing it. You threaten infractions and delete posts left and right of senior members on whim but when you get banned from dealers fb, you come here and cry foul, tell me genius, how is getting spanked by private fb groups and your personal fights related to this thread. You are hypocrite and I just wanted to call you out on that, no personal agenda here. I hope you learn from your mistakes and try to be a better person in future.

Newbie Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

No....

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Recommended fuel for turbo is 91 Octane??.. while 11th Gen corolla manual also says recommended fuel as 91 Octane.. 91 Octane can be achieved by filling half 87 and half high octane of 97..??

So turbo can be run by filling half high octane and half normal fuel??

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      39 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aahaid View Post
      Recommended fuel for turbo is 91 Octane??.. while 11th Gen corolla manual also says recommended fuel as 91 Octane.. 91 Octane can be achieved by filling half 87 and half high octane of 97..??

So turbo can be run by filling half high octane and half normal fuel??
      Hi Octane in Pakistan is not 97 Octane...at best it is 93 Octane..

A friend of mine working for the Oil company told me that most of the non company operated petrol pumps who sell Hi Octane, do not sell it pure. They mix it with super 50:50....
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post

Front
      Rear

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      That was me for sure! Muchas gracias mi amigo.

Now the next question;
      are these color guide lines & the views are same in non-navi orial & turbo display units?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mian_jee View Post
      That was me for sure! Muchas gracias mi amigo.

Now the next question;
      are these color guide lines & the views are same in non-navi orial & turbo display units?
      Non Navi unit Oriel comes with a standard in-dash 2 Din player, and I have not experienced the cams of Turbo. But the interface, results and response of Turbo unit was not as good.

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471028825.623407.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  233.8 KB
      The standard unit of 1.8 Oriel & Bass Model

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      143 Post(s)
      Tagged
      52 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post

Front
      Rear

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Looks better than that of a Corolla, except the rear camera guidelines. (Y)
      Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List