842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
      Have u drove it also? If so then plz compare it with vezel AFAIK u own a vezel to?
      I didn't drove the new civic.
      But will get it very soon InshAllah and then compare it with my vezel.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I was a very active participant in this thread till the launch day of the civic x, however, since that day unfortunately this thread in my opinion has become a mess to be honest and most of criticism is purely for just the sake of criticism and nothing that would make for any positive changes into the future.

I for myself actually hesitate even before i just want to have a look at whats going on in here as i dread that i would come across something ridiculously stupid and it will put me off pakwheels even more. I also feel that some people here have a mission on hand and i do kind of know of them and also know why they doing it. In the end all i can do is to pray and hope that things get back to a level/point where they were previously and by all means i am all in for healthy criticism but what has been happening here since some time is utter disgrace. Lets make this platform a platform that we all used to enjoy and take so much good out of it.

Regards,
      VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 309 View Post
      I was a very active participant in this thread till the launch day of the civic x, however, since that day unfortunately this thread in my opinion has become a mess to be honest and most of criticism is purely for just the sake of criticism and nothing that would make for any positive changes into the future.

I for myself actually hesitate even before i just want to have a look at whats going on in here as i dread that i would come across something ridiculously stupid and it will put me off pakwheels even more. I also feel that some people here have a mission on hand and i do kind of know of them and also know why they doing it. In the end all i can do is to pray and hope that things get back to a level/point where they were previously and by all means i am all in for healthy criticism but what has been happening here since some time is utter disgrace. Lets make this platform a platform that we all used to enjoy and take so much good out of it.

Regards,
      Very well said. There is a limit to everything. But some peeps are just on a mission to malign everything.
      I urge everyone that enough of the criticism now. The message has gone international so enough!
      Let's just focus on the good stuff; what features are we getting for the first time? How's the drive? How does it compare to Corolla and it's predecessor? Etc.

I too barely post now due to this conservative environment. And I hope this ends!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Very well said. There is a limit to everything. But some peeps are just on a mission to malign everything.
      I urge everyone that enough of the criticism now. The message has gone international so enough!
      Let's just focus on the good stuff; what features are we getting for the first time? How's the drive? How does it compare to Corolla and it's predecessor? Etc.

I too barely post now due to this conservative environment. And I hope this ends!

As a car enthusiast, your comment gave me another point towards why should i move abroad .

What you mean to say is that we should be blind towards these defects and after paying 3 million . We should pretend everything is normal ? This isn't how it works my friend .

The quality and finish is further more reduced and it is a PATHETIC car when it comes to qualify and finish . Previous generations had better quality and were far more better priced and were a value for money compared to what is happening now . This is a different time . Consumer is more aware now . Social media and these forums actually make a difference these days .

My request to everyone is to ignore the criticism if you don't want to see a flaw in what you buy but let everyone do their part and bring points to what the car lacks and what needs to improve. I can assure you their are many people from dealerships and atlas itself reading and following these forums regularly.

If you want to discuss more about the car .We have our owners fan club working . Let this thread be . Lately it has been a great help for many people and it still is . You won't know how many people got aware after looking at this forum and actually changed their minds .

Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 309 View Post

Regards,
      You nailed it dude. Exact same reason I sarcastically said this thread should be renamed to "Civix X bashing club"

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinirshad1 View Post
      As a car enthusiast, your comment gave me another point towards why should i move abroad .

What you mean to say is that we should be blind towards these defects and after paying 3 million . We should pretend everything is normal ? This isn't how it works my friend .

The quality and finish is further more reduced and it is a PATHETIC car when it comes to qualify and finish . Previous generations had better quality and were far more better priced and were a value for money compared to what is happening now . This is a different time . Consumer is more aware now . Social media and these forums actually make a difference these days .

My request to everyone is to ignore the criticism if you don't want to see a flaw in what you buy but let everyone do their part and bring points to what the car lacks and what needs to improve. I can assure you their are many people from dealerships and atlas itself reading and following these forums regularly.

If you want to discuss more about the car .We have our owners fan club working . Let this thread be . Lately it has been a great help for many people and it still is . You won't know how many people got aware after looking at this forum and actually changed their minds .

As expected... You never understood the essence of my message.
      What ever you have said is discussed almost a zillion times now.
      Mujhay bhi pata hai hai k it has pathetic finishing etc.
      Ub isay agay bhi koi baat hoo sakti hai meray bhai? Finishing finishing finishing and finishing bus yehi Chal raha hai idher.
      I want the discussion to be broad now rather then solely focused on one aspect.

Now many will come with lame arguments that I can't handle the criticism or I am a Honda fanboy. So for them I have to say is that I have owned far more Toyota's specially corolla then Honda's and I am a JDM lover. Yet again I am trying to draw a line between what right and wrong which many have failed to understand!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I dont want to argue ...
      But after checking more than 15 different cars now i havent yet witnessed these quality issues so far ..
      I have driven it twice and I must say its a total new experience I have never ever driven such a great local car ever !
      When i post and share pics of cars without any quality issues many ppl start bashing me " this is not the right angle to take pic , you have hidden some part , you captured it nicely , you are biased since you have booked new Civic !
      Many other pakwheel members old and senior members also know the real story that is behind all this .. and I cant disclose obv i dont want any infraction and i enjoy my time here , healthy criticism is good but wealthy criticism is bad hope you understand what I mean
      No offence to anyone
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

To be very honest I got disheartened after reading so many comments on this group without seeing the car myself and even considered the idea of selling it as soon as I got the delivery. But thanks to some of the sane and positive members of this community, I dropped the idea and I'm glad I did that because after having seen the car with my own eyes, it's certainly not at all as bad as its being portrayed by some people here. Exterior is beauty and so is the interior including the seats, the plastics and everything. There is certainly room for improvement and that's regarding the features which have been stripped from our country. But we all know that and let's stop repeating the record😊

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

• 15-08-2016, 03:44 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

As expected... You never understood the essence of my message.
      What ever you have said is discussed almost a zillion times now.
      Mujhay bhi pata hai hai k it has pathetic finishing etc.
      Ub isay agay bhi koi baat hoo sakti hai meray bhai? Finishing finishing finishing and finishing bus yehi Chal raha hai idher.
      I want the discussion to be broad now rather then solely focused on one aspect.

Now many will come with lame arguments that I can't handle the criticism or I am a Honda fanboy. So for them I have to say is that I have owned far more Toyota's specially corolla then Honda's and I am a JDM lover. Yet again I am trying to draw a line between what right and wrong which many have failed to understand!

Would you buy a 20,000 rs or any price phone with slight misalignment of front or rear casing?

It is discussion and there is no bar in bringing up the issues again and again as not everyone reading or joining here would go through all those pages.

If you don't like repetition, skip my post or press report abuse.

Local assemblers would continue to dish out crap if we continued taking it with thankful eyes or brushing the garbage under the carpet.

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I don't know what the problem is on this thread! I've been reading it for two months now! If someone doesn't like all or certain features/issues with the new civic then let them express themselves while if others are excited about certain positive features of the civic - let them discuss it as well.

I don't think repetition matters! People complain that issues are being repeated again and again! But do you know how many times I've heard the word 'beast' for this car!? Seriously is it a beast? Can someone please define a beast? At best it is a well manicured (exterior wise) pet cat ..

So if no one is getting tired of the new civic's 'beastiness' then people also shouldn't be getting tired of the beast's poor interior issues as well.

Also value is being added with each new issue complain - I found uprooted plastic on my passenger door power window panel and misaligned fitting of the navigation unit as well! Don't think these two issues were repeated before!

Want to say peace out but hey what the hell... 'Beast out'!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oziman View Post
      I don't know what the problem is on this thread! I've been reading it for two months now! If someone doesn't like all or certain features/issues with the new civic then let them express themselves while if others are excited about certain positive features of the civic - let them discuss it as well.

I don't think repetition matters! People complain that issues are being repeated again and again! But do you know how many times I've heard the word 'beast' for this car!? Seriously is it a beast? Can someone please define a beast? At best it is a well manicured (exterior wise) pet cat ..

So if no one is getting tired of the new civic's 'beastiness' then people also shouldn't be getting tired of the beast's poor interior issues as well.

Also value is being added with each new issue complain - I found uprooted plastic on my passenger door power window panel and misaligned fitting of the navigation unit as well! Don't think these two issues were repeated before!

Want to say peace out but hey what the hell... 'Beast out'!
      + 1000

Those who are happy to move on with saying "minor issues" they are more than welcome to move on. Enjoy your new ride, but that does not give you licence to stop others from speaking about the shoddy quality. Criticism is always healthy.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Drove new civic oriel a couple of days ago and I must say its much better than the 9th gen.. Much more comfortable as well.
      However the quality of the materials is not acceptable at all. The panel gap on the lhs of interior was so much that i could fit my index finger in it.
      Another thing i noted was after removing key from the car the engine was still running. and there was a "No Key" sign on the meter display.. but after putting the key back in the car it still had that "NO key" sign..
      And also has anyone noted how the glove box opens? It drops quickly like its of a cheap car..

Overall in my opinion its the best looking car in the market but due to cheap build quality and basic features such as an iMid missing, It is not the best car to buy for 3 million..
      I really hope Atlas improves its quality and give the full tft display in the meter as it is given in a USDM..

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@Nabeel_Ali @309

You guys are young(forgive me 309 if ur not young. I dont know ur age). Enthusiastic and have a really different approach towards cars.

But when you work 9 to 5 for 5 days a week (im talking about the employee lot over here) and you have to save as you earn and still have to move with the world while not compromising on your standard of living then things are not soo simple.

People from the employee lot and not the self employed ones who will be spending their hard earned savings of around 2.8 million on a car then atleast they deserve something they can write with positivity about in their wealth statement to the FBR(yes the filers have to do that aswell).
      @autophile brought up a very good comparison.......would you spend 75k on an s7 edge or in Nabeel's case on a note 5 which has a faulty s-pen or crooked headphone jack that whenever u insert the auxillary it sometimes connect and some times it doesnt. Obviously you wouldnt.

We cant expect 100% Impartiality from the ones who prebooked this car without seeing it (im not talking about investors). There will be a limit to the level of criticism they will support for the product they bought but after a certain level they cant start bashing their own beloved car. I mean seriously why do we expect such unbiased opinions from people who booked this car without even looking at it?!? Obviously they had great trust in Atlas Honda and its products(just like i had after my own 8th gen) that they blindly went ahead with all this. I repeat im not talking about the investors. And before calling me a rolla fan, please know, i loved my 8th gen and i currently drive an aqua until i make the final decision between grande and civic X.

The repetition of flaws in civic is justified and should not be stopped. I mean seriously who would have the patience to go through over 1600 pages of comments to know about civic if he just joined pakwheels forum.

Yes i agree as there is a certain degree of biasedness when it comes to honda fanboyism aswell as when it comes to undue bashing of civic. But we should have the nerve to tolerate all this.

The young guys have all the right to be enthusiastic about this new car. And the older ones have all the right to share the same level of excitement. But we cannot and we SHOULD NOT shy away from pointing out the flaws and helping newbies on pakwheels of being careful of what they might get themselves into.

We have to look after the greater good for everyone over here. Atlas Honda's staff wouldnt have been sooo arrogant and haughty after being pointed out the flaws unless they knew deep down inside ke kuch garr barr hai. In reality they are sick n tired aswell of all this blame taking. Isleye the sale staff cant do anything but talk back to any customer who points out the flaws.

We should keep this momentum going. We are not weak anymore that we should accept whatever is thrown at us. We have to stand together and force atlas to rectify their ridiculous approach towards the consumers.

Advance apologies if somebody was offended by my comments.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bilal23 View Post
      Drove new civic oriel a couple of days ago and I must say its much better than the 9th gen.. Much more comfortable as well.
      However the quality of the materials is not acceptable at all. The panel gap on the lhs of interior was so much that i could fit my index finger in it.
      Another thing i noted was after removing key from the car the engine was still running. and there was a "No Key" sign on the meter display.. but after putting the key back in the car it still had that "NO key" sign..
      And also has anyone noted how the glove box opens? It drops quickly like its of a cheap car..

Overall in my opinion its the best looking car in the market but due to cheap build quality and basic features such as an iMid missing, It is not the best car to buy for 3 million..
      I really hope Atlas improves its quality and give the full tft display in the meter as it is given in a USDM..
      Thanks for your detailed feedback. However, i would just like to add that the civic 2016 range starts from 2.3 million and even for that price you most probably going to get the same built quality as that of the 3 million turbo model but minus the added features.

Regards.
      VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
      @Nabeel_Ali @309

You guys are young(forgive me 309 if ur not young. I dont know ur age). Enthusiastic and have a really different approach towards cars.

But when you work 9 to 5 for 5 days a week (im talking about the employee lot over here) and you have to save as you earn and still have to move with the world while not compromising on your standard of living then things are not soo simple.

People from the employee lot and not the self employed ones who will be spending their hard earned savings of around 2.8 million on a car then atleast they deserve something they can write with positivity about in their wealth statement to the FBR(yes the filers have to do that aswell).
      @autophile brought up a very good comparison.......would you spend 75k on an s7 edge or in Nabeel's case on a note 5 which has a faulty s-pen or crooked headphone jack that whenever u insert the auxillary it sometimes connect and some times it doesnt. Obviously you wouldnt.

We cant expect 100% Impartiality from the ones who prebooked this car without seeing it (im not talking about investors). There will be a limit to the level of criticism they will support for the product they bought but after a certain level they cant start bashing their own beloved car. I mean seriously why do we expect such unbiased opinions from people who booked this car without even looking at it?!? Obviously they had great trust in Atlas Honda and its products(just like i had after my own 8th gen) that they blindly went ahead with all this. I repeat im not talking about the investors. And before calling me a rolla fan, please know, i loved my 8th gen and i currently drive an aqua until i make the final decision between grande and civic X.

The repetition of flaws in civic is justified and should not be stopped. I mean seriously who would have the patience to go through over 1600 pages of comments to know about civic if he just joined pakwheels forum.

Yes i agree as there is a certain degree of biasedness when it comes to honda fanboyism aswell as when it comes to undue bashing of civic. But we should have the nerve to tolerate all this.

The young guys have all the right to be enthusiastic about this new car. And the older ones have all the right to share the same level of excitement. But we cannot and we SHOULD NOT shy away from pointing out the flaws and helping newbies on pakwheels of being careful of what they might get themselves into.

We have to look after the greater good for everyone over here. Atlas Honda's staff wouldnt have been sooo arrogant and haughty after being pointed out the flaws unless they knew deep down inside ke kuch garr barr hai. In reality they are sick n tired aswell of all this blame taking. Isleye the sale staff cant do anything but talk back to any customer who points out the flaws.

We should keep this momentum going. We are not weak anymore that we should accept whatever is thrown at us. We have to stand together and force atlas to rectify their ridiculous approach towards the consumers.

Bro, how @autophile brought up a good comparison when he himself bought corolla which has slightly misaligned taillights and other issues aswell.

We are accepting corolla which has the same kind of quality but we are not ready to accept CIVIC?

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Would you buy a 20,000 rs or any price phone with slight misalignment of front or rear casing?

It is discussion and there is no bar in bringing up the issues again and again as not everyone reading or joining here would go through all those pages.

If you don't like repetition, skip my post or press report abuse.

Local assemblers would continue to dish out crap if we continued taking it with thankful eyes or brushing the garbage under the carpet.

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      What will you do if all 20000rs phones have slight misalignment of rear or front casing? Will you buy anyone of one them or won't keep the phone at all?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

What will you do if all 20000rs phones have slight misalignment of rear or front casing? Will you buy anyone of one them or won't keep the phone at all?

We are not talking about q mobile or any other cheap brand.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
      Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
      Enzo Ferrari

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

All pkdm cars have these issues but the uproar against civic's quality has been stronger because of the 30m price tag and shattered expectations. It's a good thing that these days we have social media to show our grievances and can use it as a tool to help stop the continuous manufacturing of poor quality cars. If we stop the criticism now atlas will say "awaam thandi par gayee hai let's continue with the money making". Why do we always have to compromise on every local made car with half the features that are being offered as compared to other international markets. I myself am awaiting my civic x and am partially excited and angry at the lack of features/quality.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
      @Nabeel_Ali @309

Sir you make sense but yet again I am saying that I am rational enthusiast that hates biasness in automobiles. If biasness is brought in then the beauty of cars is tarnished.
      Plus on a side not I haven't even booked new civic.

Coming back to the point. Yes criticism should be appreciated but as I mentioned it should be defined in certain limits. Over here many people come here and bash the hell out of a car and ignore all the positive aspects. Is this good what we are doing for someone who is reading our posts for the first time or someone who had came to inquire about new civic? Atleast we should highlight that it's the first car to get push start, traction control, auto locks, Turbo engine, remote start, rear Ac ducts etc.. Wouldn't this all help the potential buyer when he weighs quality against features?

Many people are criticizing and highlighting the positive aspects, whom I personally appreciate. But some are here to just malign whole of the experience.

Lastly indeed I am a student and you might be earning but imagine those people as well who had to save for years to buy a mehran or wagon r... So for them mehran or wagon r is the new civic.. And is it right that what they are getting in 1 million range is justified? My point is that people saying that 3 million civic shouldn't have this and that... Yes it doesn't but the other choices too might be a dream for some.. So what they are getting after so much hassle is also not upto the mark.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      62 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Bro, how @autophile brought up a good comparison when he himself bought corolla which has slightly misaligned taillights and other issues aswell.

We are accepting corolla which has the same kind of quality but we are not ready to accept CIVIC?

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Brother in my experience corolla has improved significantly with new engines, gear boxes, addressed alignment issues and have improved on the features too.

and we still criticize them as much and we shared a concern with indus last week and they responded positively with an intend to address it.

thats all we are asking from atlas too that instead of saying these are ll bad word of mouth, rumours and minor issues we expect them to accept the issues and start addressing them and revise their absurd pricing structure.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List