842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I will prefer to buy a brand new car with warranty (might be having some minor cosmetic issue) rather then buy an old used Japanese import car (for which I don't have any idea about its history or they way it is driven by it previous owner).
      Teak ha yar ab sab ko pata lag gia ha Kay there are some quality issue. In fact ab to internationally bi pata lag gia ha Kay Pakistan assemble civic has some quality issue. (Though only pics of same 2-3 cars are circulating on media), so what's next. As per information here Honda has already carried out a survey with some auditor team. They are improving lt, ok great. We don't have very best craftsmen and resources to manufacture some parts locally (dashboard, seats etc) Ok they will improve with time.

Even I saw some pics probably from Thai civic which shows some miss alignment issue of bonnet. So issue are there.

Btw if negatives criticism makes my brothers happy and gives u inner peace keep on. While the lucky owners who mashahAllah already got their cars keep enjoying your rides.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

TM
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      29 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@umfa85! I agree 100% at least it is brand new, meaning that it will not give you trouble for many years to come (if taken good care) - Though I might have issues with the price but that is a different issue

The other thing is that for local assembled cars ...at least all the parts (be it engine, suspension or body parts) of such cars are readily available.
      "Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Bro, how @autophile brought up a good comparison when he himself bought corolla which has slightly misaligned taillights and other issues aswell.

We are accepting corolla which has the same kind of quality but we are not ready to accept CIVIC?

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Wow, wow and just wow, what a logic. If Corolla is bad Civic should also be bad, nothing wrong with that. Salute... Royal Salute.

Who has stopped anybody from going to Corolla thread and say this? In fact there was also a lot of criticism and that criticism was limited to couple of faults and it was and still being bashed there and there is nothing wrong. Now if you just check the delivery section you will find hardly any car with misaligned tail light or a not centered steering.

I sold that Corolla which you have mentioned as I wanted to buy new Civic. But after seeing the pathetic quality I have abandoned the idea.

I intend to buy it after three-four years when a facelift comes and till then Atlas might improve its quality by my constant bashing

A win-win for all.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umfa85 View Post
      I will prefer to buy a brand new car with warranty (might be having some minor cosmetic issue) rather then buy an old used Japanese import car (for which I don't have any idea about its history or they way it is driven by it previous owner).
      Teak ha yar ab sab ko pata lag gia ha Kay there are some quality issue. In fact ab to internationally bi pata lag gia ha Kay Pakistan assemble civic has some quality issue. (Though only pics of same 2-3 cars are circulating on media), so what's next. As per information here Honda has already carried out a survey with some auditor team. They are improving lt, ok great. We don't have very best craftsmen and resources to manufacture some parts locally (dashboard, seats etc) Ok they will improve with time.

Even I saw some pics probably from Thai civic which shows some miss alignment issue of bonnet. So issue are there.

Btw if negatives criticism makes my brothers happy and gives u inner peace keep on. While the lucky owners who mashahAllah already got their cars keep enjoying your rides.

Thank you!

A term is being used here since the launch of Civic X which is "Negative Criticism". I would like to know what do you exactly mean by that and how do you measure the criticism being done is positive or negative. For example, If two pieces of plastic are not joined together correctly and has a large gap in between, what will you call this criticism?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Wow, wow and just wow, what a logic. If Corolla is bad Civic should also be bad, nothing wrong with that. Salute... Royal Salute.

Who has stopped anybody from going to Corolla thread and say this? In fact there was also a lot of criticism and that criticism was limited to couple of faults and it was and still being bashed there and there is nothing wrong. Now if you just check the delivery section you will find hardly any car with misaligned tail light or a not centered steering.

I sold that Corolla which you have mentioned as I wanted to buy new Civic. But after seeing the pathetic quality I have abandoned the idea.

I intend to buy it after three-four years when a facelift comes and till then Atlas might improve its quality by my constant bashing

A win-win for all.
      You have misunderstood. I only said, we are happy to buy corolla with the same quality but we are not happy to buy civic??

Let just boycott both of them or we should happily buy them.

I hope, you got my point.

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      As expected... You never understood the essence of my message.
      What ever you have said is discussed almost a zillion times now.
      Mujhay bhi pata hai hai k it has pathetic finishing etc.
      Ub isay agay bhi koi baat hoo sakti hai meray bhai? Finishing finishing finishing and finishing bus yehi Chal raha hai idher.
      I want the discussion to be broad now rather then solely focused on one aspect.

Now many will come with lame arguments that I can't handle the criticism or I am a Honda fanboy. So for them I have to say is that I have owned far more Toyota's specially corolla then Honda's and I am a JDM lover. Yet again I am trying to draw a line between what right and wrong which many have failed to understand!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      To bhai ap agay ki baat krlo, jo agay ki baat main interest rakhta hai he will reply to ur post. Whats the point in stopping "peechay ki baat" karnay walay logo ko? If you are not interested in what they are saying just ignore, post what u want to discuss and move on. How difficult is that?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
      To bhai ap agay ki baat krlo, jo agay ki baat main interest rakhta hai he will reply to ur post. Whats the point in stopping "peechay ki baat" karnay walay logo ko? If you are not interested in what they are saying just ignore, post what u want to discuss and move on. How difficult is that?
      Agree 100% pros and cons both should be discussed or mentioned here. There is no bar on highlighting the "positive" aspects, nor there is any bar for mentioning "negatives" .
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Meanwhile the hatchback being launched in US
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471249413.814908.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  141.0 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471249430.685992.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  142.6 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471249444.677866.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  143.8 KB

And considering it's a hatchback, I think it's a good looking hatchback.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
      A term is being used here since the launch of Civic X which is "Negative Criticism". I would like to know what do you exactly mean by that and how do you measure the criticism being done is positive or negative. For example, If two pieces of plastic are not joined together correctly and has a large gap in between, what will you call this criticism?
      Meray piyaray Bhai! Discussing these two pieces of miss aligned plastic once twice or thrice for sake of improvement and in order to identify to buyers to carefully inspect before getting the delivery can be consider positive. However discussing same points again and again, criticising same highlighted issues again and again can be negative.

Ok you point out the flaw highlight it, identify to concern people very well done. The people who wants to purchase will purchase it but will be careful while accepting delivery. But if many people keep on discussing all negative if will put negative impact on many people who already has received their cars and have no issues. I have read here my people quoting " moment of silence for all people who has purchased" now what that all about?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Meray piyaray Bhai! Discussing these two pieces of miss aligned plastic once twice or thrice for sake of improvement and in order to identify to buyers to carefully inspect before getting the delivery can be consider positive. However discussing same points again and again, criticising same highlighted issues again and again can be negative.

Ok you point out the flaw highlight it, identify to concern people very well done. The people who wants to purchase will purchase it but will be careful while accepting delivery. But if many people keep on discussing all negative if will put negative impact on many people who already has received their cars and have no issues. I have read here my people quoting " moment of silence for all people who has purchased" now what that all about?

Check the hatchback Civic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      62 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

guys there is new 1.6 diesel on offer in civic in UK. what do you guys say to that?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Meanwhile the hatchback being launched in US
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471249413.814908.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  141.0 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471249430.685992.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  142.6 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471249444.677866.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  143.8 KB

And considering it's a hatchback, I think it's a good looking hatchback.

Oh I found some misalignment in footboard piece 😜. Look at the difference of gap between front fender and back fender 😜 ( now that's negative) Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471249875.098499.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  19.3 KB

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Oh I found some misalignment in footboard piece 😜. Look at the difference of gap between front fender and back fender 😜 ( now that's negative) Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471249875.098499.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  19.3 KB

Shame on Honda US

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

If these are the kind of quality issues that would be there on a hatchback Civic. It's better they import Mehran from us Pakistanis. Both are hatchback after all

• 15-08-2016, 01:51 PM

Senior PakWheeler

rjs
      PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Thumbs down

I have been silently following this thread for weeks......have read about most of the issues pointed out in newly launched Civic X......have seen few cars myself on display as well as ready for delivery......I am also waiting for my 1.5L to arrive next month.......

After assessing the situation.......here is what I think is going to happen........ (just my opinion)

If I am not wrong, Honda Atlas needs to sell some 2,000+ cars every month to operate at current capacity level.......they have been able to get these many customers in the past and they will continue to sell at this level in future as well........regardless of whatever opinion we hold on Pakwheels...........there are corporate customers who may not even read Pakwheels and who may not be swayed by these opinions........then there are Honda customers who don't buy into these opinions or who don't have any other option but to buy whatever is presented to them...........so looks like Atlas is fairly secure......

The only thing that a forum like this (of such intensity)........is going to achieve is to make Atlas "immune" to all such criticism............just because it is too much........and "real" issue is mixed with "exaggerations" and "unreasonable" expectations........

The time has come..........and it will only further strengthen in coming weeks.........when Atlas will start believing that people are just bashing it for personal agenda and they will continue to serve steady flow of customers without getting bothered by "opinions" on Pakwheels and social media.........as a result the "real" concerns may also be played-down.......

I am not saying that we should stay silent and don't raise a voice............but there is always a balance required.........which I sadly see.........in this forum's case.........is absent...........the opinions here have become meaningless for the most part..........

We cannot blame a company for the (absence of) features in its products.........its totally their decision........

The company cannot force us to buy their products...........its our decision.....if we are not happy with features offered then we should look elsewhere........why crib on something that we don't even want to buy?

We can raise voice on pricing and it is our right get a fair deal??.

We can raise voice on quality of the product we "paid for".........and strongly contest our case.........at every appropriate platform.......

In my opinion to make things effective and meaningful........a "Pressure Group" should be formed consisting of actual Honda customers (Civic X only).........the ones who have actually got the car delivered or booked.......they should approach Honda Atlas collectively.........with their names and their vehicle details or booking details........and demand for rectification of any quality issues...........any improvement in quality will be for the good of general public.........Atlas will have to listen to the ones who actually bought the car...........

Just posting on this forum is not going to achieve anything significant at Atlas's end.......this forum can however serve as a platform to make the pressure group........This is what I believe..........

I have been part of Pakwheels community for over ten years now......during this time........I have made several buying decisions......while consulting information available on Pakwheels......But never ever before today.......I've been so much disappointed!!!.........cannot rely on this platform anymore...........
      Keep it "Simple" and "Original"

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Sir you make sense but yet again I am saying that I am rational enthusiast that hates biasness in automobiles. If biasness is brought in then the beauty of cars is tarnished.
      Plus on a side not I haven't even booked new civic.

Coming back to the point. Yes criticism should be appreciated but as I mentioned it should be defined in certain limits. Over here many people come here and bash the hell out of a car and ignore all the positive aspects. Is this good what we are doing for someone who is reading our posts for the first time or someone who had came to inquire about new civic? Atleast we should highlight that it's the first car to get push start, traction control, auto locks, Turbo engine, remote start, rear Ac ducts etc.. Wouldn't this all help the potential buyer when he weighs quality against features?

Many people are criticizing and highlighting the positive aspects, whom I personally appreciate. But some are here to just malign whole of the experience.

Lastly indeed I am a student and you might be earning but imagine those people as well who had to save for years to buy a mehran or wagon r... So for them mehran or wagon r is the new civic.. And is it right that what they are getting in 1 million range is justified? My point is that people saying that 3 million civic shouldn't have this and that... Yes it doesn't but the other choices too might be a dream for some.. So what they are getting after so much hassle is also not upto the mark.

Very sensible response👍

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      If these are the kind of quality issues that would be there on a hatchback Civic. It's better they import Mehran from us Pakistanis. Both are hatchback after all

I feel sorry for the people who will going to get this hatchback from 1st batch of delivery. 😭😭

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rjs View Post
      I have been silently following this thread for weeks??.have read about most of the issues pointed out in newly launched Civic X??.have seen few cars myself on display as well as ready for delivery......I am also waiting for my 1.5L to arrive next month.......

After assessing the situation.......here is what I think is going to happen........ (just my opinion)

If I am not wrong, Honda Atlas needs to sell some 2,000+ cars every month to operate at current capacity level.......they have been able to get these many customers in the past and they will continue to sell at this level in future as well........regardless of whatever opinion we hold on Pakwheels...........there are corporate customers who may not even read Pakwheels and who may not be swayed by these opinions........then there are Honda customers who don?t buy into these opinions or who don't have any other option but to buy whatever is presented to them...........so looks like Atlas is secure??..

The only thing that a forum like this (of such intensity)........is going to achieve is to make Atlas "immune" to all such criticism............just because it is too much???.and ?real? issue is mixed with ?exaggeration? and ?unreasonable?????

The time has come???.and it will only further strengthen in coming weeks???.when Atlas will start believing that people are just bashing it for personal agenda and they will continue to serve steady flow of customers without getting bothered by ?opinions? on Pakwheels and social media.........as a result the ?real? concerns may also be played-down???

I am not saying that we should stay silent and don't raise a voice............but there is always a balance required.........which I sadly see??..in this forum?s case.........is absent...........the opinions here have become meaningless for the most part..........

We cannot blame a company for the (absence of) features in its products???.its totally their decision???

The company cannot force us to buy their product???its our decision???..if we are not happy with features offered then we should look elsewhere????why crib on something that we don?t even want to buy?

We can raise voice on quality of the product we ?paid for???..and strongly contest our case???at every appropriate platform??..

In my opinion to make things effective and meaningful??.a ?Pressure Group? should be formed consisting of actual Honda customers (Civic X only)???the ones who have actually got the car delivered or booked??..they should approach Honda Atlas collectively??..with their names and their vehicle details or booking details???and demand for rectification of any quality issues?????any improvement in quality will be for the good of general public.........Atlas will have to listen to the ones who actually bought the car...........

Just posting on this forum is not going to achieve anything significant at Atlas?s end????this forum can however serve as a platform to make the pressure group????..This is what I believe???

I have been part of Pakwheels community for over ten years now??..during this time???I have made several buying decisions???..while consulting information available on Pakwheels???.But never ever before today??.I've been so disappointed!!!???cannot rely on this platform anymore...........
      +1000000000000000000

This is exactly my point. But don't worry yet again some time pass will hop up again and taunt you for being civic lover or you can't handle criticism etc etc.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rjs View Post
      I have been silently following this thread for weeks??.have read about most of the issues pointed out in newly launched Civic X??.have seen few cars myself on display as well as ready for delivery......I am also waiting for my 1.5L to arrive next month.......

If I am not wrong, Honda Atlas needs to sell some 2,000+ cars every month to operate at current capacity level.......they have been able to get these many customers in the past and they will continue to sell at this level in future as well........regardless of whatever opinion we hold on Pakwheels...........there are corporate customers who may not even read Pakwheels and who may not be swayed by these opinions........then there are Honda customers who don?t buy into these opinions or who don't have any other option but to buy whatever is presented to them...........so looks like Atlas is secure??..

The only thing that a forum like this (of such intensity)........is going to achieve is to make Atlas "immune" to all such criticism............just because it is too much???.and ?real? issue is mixed with ?exaggeration? and ?unreasonable?????

The time has come???.and it will only further strengthen in coming weeks???.when Atlas will start believing that people are just bashing it for personal agenda and they will continue to serve steady flow of customers without getting bothered by ?opinions? on Pakwheels and social media.........as a result the ?real? concerns may also be played-down???

I am not saying that we should stay silent and don't raise a voice............but there is always a balance required.........which I sadly see??..in this forum?s case.........is absent...........the opinions here have become meaningless for the most part..........

We cannot blame a company for the (absence of) features in its products???.its totally their decision???

The company cannot force us to buy their product???its our decision???..if we are not happy with features offered then we should look elsewhere????why crib on something that we don?t even want to buy?

We can raise voice on quality of the product we ?paid for???..and strongly contest our case???at every appropriate platform??..

In my opinion to make things effective and meaningful??.a ?Pressure Group? should be formed consisting of actual Honda customers (Civic X only)???the ones who have actually got the car delivered or booked??..they should approach Honda Atlas collectively??..with their names and their vehicle details or booking details???and demand for rectification of any quality issues?????any improvement in quality will be for the good of general public.........Atlas will have to listen to the ones who actually bought the car...........

Just posting on this forum is not going to achieve anything significant at Atlas?s end????this forum can however serve as a platform to make the pressure group????..This is what I believe???

I have been part of Pakwheels community for over ten years now??..during this time???I have made several buying decisions???..while consulting information available on Pakwheels???.But never ever before today??.I've been so disappointed!!!???cannot rely on this platform anymore...........

I couldn't have sAid it any better! Perfect analysis of this thread in my view
      VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

To those, who are criticizing CIVIC over quality issues. Have you guys set a criteria for a good build quality?

The majority of the owners who have gotten their rides, clearly said that they didn't find any such issue in their cars. So, you guys must accept that, Honda have improved their quality or improving their quality.

Ya phir aap logo ne koi line draw ki hoi hai ke jab tak Honda iss point tak naa aay "Hum Nahi Mantay, Hum Nahi Mantay"?
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List