842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nkhannk View Post
      Very sensible response👍

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      Sir please check PM

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      As expected... You never understood the essence of my message.
      What ever you have said is discussed almost a zillion times now.
      Mujhay bhi pata hai hai k it has pathetic finishing etc.
      Ub isay agay bhi koi baat hoo sakti hai meray bhai? Finishing finishing finishing and finishing bus yehi Chal raha hai idher.
      I want the discussion to be broad now rather then solely focused on one aspect.

Now many will come with lame arguments that I can't handle the criticism or I am a Honda fanboy. So for them I have to say is that I have owned far more Toyota's specially corolla then Honda's and I am a JDM lover. Yet again I am trying to draw a line between what right and wrong which many have failed to understand!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Your comment is pointless and a reply to my comment wasn't needed as i already said if you don't want to see the truth about this car , just ignore it and move on to next post or post something positive yourself.

Bhai ap jo marzi post karo ap ko koi nahi rok ra . Anyone can post anything on these forums keeping in mind all rules and regulations are followed .

This isn't your personal forum that you can order everyone to post something you want to read .

Jahan tak bat ho hai quality aur finishing se agay ki , mere bhai ap owners fan club kiun nahi kholtay. Wahan sari iss se agay he baten ho rahi hain which you can happily participate and no one is stopping you .

Peace .

Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums

• 15-08-2016, 02:06 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinirshad1 View Post
      Your comment is pointless and a reply to my comment wasn't needed as i already said if you don't want to see the truth about this car , just ignore it and move on to next post or post something positive yourself.

Bhai ap jo marzi post karo ap ko koi nahi rok ra . Anyone can post anything on these forums keeping in mind all rules and regulations are followed .

This isn't your personal forum that you can order everyone to post something you want to read .

Jahan tak bat ho hai quality aur finishing se agay ki , mere bhai ap owners fan club kiun nahi kholtay. Wahan sari iss se agay he baten ho rahi hain which you can happily participate and no one is stopping you .

Peace .

Comments on hatchback? I posted it on previous page

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rjs View Post
      I have been silently following this thread for weeks......have read about most of the issues pointed out in newly launched Civic X......have seen few cars myself on display as well as ready for delivery......I am also waiting for my 1.5L to arrive next month.......

After assessing the situation.......here is what I think is going to happen........ (just my opinion)

If I am not wrong, Honda Atlas needs to sell some 2,000+ cars every month to operate at current capacity level.......they have been able to get these many customers in the past and they will continue to sell at this level in future as well........regardless of whatever opinion we hold on Pakwheels...........there are corporate customers who may not even read Pakwheels and who may not be swayed by these opinions........then there are Honda customers who don't buy into these opinions or who don't have any other option but to buy whatever is presented to them...........so looks like Atlas is fairly secure......

The only thing that a forum like this (of such intensity)........is going to achieve is to make Atlas "immune" to all such criticism............just because it is too much........and "real" issue is mixed with "exaggerations" and "unreasonable" expectations........

The time has come..........and it will only further strengthen in coming weeks.........when Atlas will start believing that people are just bashing it for personal agenda and they will continue to serve steady flow of customers without getting bothered by "opinions" on Pakwheels and social media.........as a result the "real" concerns may also be played-down.......

I am not saying that we should stay silent and don't raise a voice............but there is always a balance required.........which I sadly see.........in this forum's case.........is absent...........the opinions here have become meaningless for the most part..........

We cannot blame a company for the (absence of) features in its products.........its totally their decision........

The company cannot force us to buy their products...........its our decision.....if we are not happy with features offered then we should look elsewhere........why crib on something that we don't even want to buy?

We can raise voice on pricing and it is our right get a fair deal??.

We can raise voice on quality of the product we "paid for".........and strongly contest our case.........at every appropriate platform.......

In my opinion to make things effective and meaningful........a "Pressure Group" should be formed consisting of actual Honda customers (Civic X only).........the ones who have actually got the car delivered or booked.......they should approach Honda Atlas collectively.........with their names and their vehicle details or booking details........and demand for rectification of any quality issues...........any improvement in quality will be for the good of general public.........Atlas will have to listen to the ones who actually bought the car...........

Just posting on this forum is not going to achieve anything significant at Atlas's end.......this forum can however serve as a platform to make the pressure group........This is what I believe..........

I have been part of Pakwheels community for over ten years now......during this time........I have made several buying decisions......while consulting information available on Pakwheels......But never ever before today.......I've been so much disappointed!!!.........cannot rely on this platform anymore...........
      I'm really glad real owners have started speaking up instead of some others who are here just to bash the product perhaps because they can't buy it.

• 15-08-2016, 02:08 PM

PakWheeler

• 15-08-2016, 02:10 PM

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Comments on hatchback? I posted it on previous page

I haven't personally seen it . I live in Pakistan where only the sedan version is offered so I can't comment anything on something I haven't seen face to face .

Just like the people who paid 1 million to atlas without looking at what they are getting will be better at giving comments about that hatchback which is available in US

• 15-08-2016, 02:13 PM

Senior PakWheeler

• 15-08-2016, 02:15 PM

PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Bro, how @autophile brought up a good comparison when he himself bought corolla which has slightly misaligned taillights and other issues aswell.

We are accepting corolla which has the same kind of quality but we are not ready to accept CIVIC?

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      No no. It might have few defects, but quality of interior is still better than civics. The misalignment can be fixed when you point it out in the time of delivery but on the other hand you cannot expect that to replace whole dashboard because it's flimsy and has irregular gaps here and there. Exterior issues are bare able but interior cannot be neglected as you have to face that interior 24/7. Everyone who sits in your car has to deal with interior. Moreover civic is know for its interior and i anyways loved it's interior but Honda messed up the only thing I vouch for. As you have to deal with that interior 24/7, seeing faults here and there will ruin your mood every time you enter that car.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      !!!!! Corolla is Not A ROLLA its a Pleasure !!!!!

CoRoLLa RoCkS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by danish.sohail View Post
      No no. It might have few defects, but quality of interior is still better than civics. The misalignment can be fixed when you point it out in the time of delivery but on the other hand you cannot expect that to replace whole dashboard because it's flimsy and has irregular gaps here and there. Exterior issues are bare able but interior cannot be neglected as you have to face that interior 24/7. Everyone who sits in your car has to deal with interior. Moreover civic is know for its interior and i anyways loved it's interior but Honda messed up the only thing I vouch for. As you have to deal with that interior 24/7, seeing faults here and there will ruin your mood every time you enter that car.

Sir, should i post the pics of corolla from its launch where it has misaligned interior?

Either, we should boycott both of the cars or should accept with these issues.

But we have drawn a line now, corolla has few defects and civic has more defects.

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by danish.sohail View Post

"Minor issues"
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sir, should i post the pics of corolla from its launch where it has misaligned interior?

But we have drawn a line now, corolla has few defects and civic has more defects.

Please, please post as many pix as you want. Did somebody stop you? Go to 11th Gen Corolla thread and post whatever you want to post there. It will contribute towards efforts to improving the quality of IMC products.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      351 Post(s)
      Tagged
      14 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Today my friend got call from altas that his civic is ready for delivery his father went to take car and found roof lining was not proper and had air trapped in it so he refused to take delievery until roof is fixed

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I don't care about launch issues. I am talking about today. If you go for top the line model you won't find anything. I have visited 6 7 toyota showroom in last 2 months and I didn't find any problem in single delivered car. On the other hand, civic is taking a lot of beating because of it has failed in the department where it excels everyone, the interior. Flimsy dashboard and that too with with 3 m price tag. Sahi hai bhai. I wonder when government would introduce price check. Har model Sath 2 3 lakh barha dete hai fazool me.

!!!!! Corolla is Not A ROLLA its a Pleasure !!!!!

CoRoLLa RoCkS

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Actually I don't know what makes you guys say this. 9th Gen is a hard plastic dashboard and 10th has a soft padded which feels much better to touch.

Bhaiyo thoree roshni daali jaye how a plastic dashboard can feel better than a soft padded?

And also if you observe closely, the airbag area and reinforcement plastic frame underneath the dashboard surface is sometimes easy to see visibly in 9th Gen.

Maybe the overall design suggests a betteer quality. I might be wrong.

///AMG

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I am pretty hopeful that Atlas will remove these quality issues as they have been highlighted all over the social media.. And people are aware of them.. Indus fixed the misaligned tail light of earlier Corollas..
      Till then Atlas aint getting my money lol

Civic is a great car to drive and look at..there's no doubt about it..But it makes me sad seeing all the quality issues and lack of features such as iMid in such a beautiful looking car..

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Fazalwahab bhai please delete the offtopic posts. They are ruining this thread.

///AMG

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umfa85 View Post
      Oh I found some misalignment in footboard piece . Look at the difference of gap between front fender and back fender  ( now that's negative) Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471249875.098499.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  19.3 KB

Oh my dreams of buying the USDM - shattered.....

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sir, kamaal ki post - completely completely completely agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by rjs View Post
      I have been silently following this thread for weeks......have read about most of the issues pointed out in newly launched Civic X......have seen few cars myself on display as well as ready for delivery......I am also waiting for my 1.5L to arrive next month.......

After assessing the situation.......here is what I think is going to happen........ (just my opinion)

If I am not wrong, Honda Atlas needs to sell some 2,000+ cars every month to operate at current capacity level.......they have been able to get these many customers in the past and they will continue to sell at this level in future as well........regardless of whatever opinion we hold on Pakwheels...........there are corporate customers who may not even read Pakwheels and who may not be swayed by these opinions........then there are Honda customers who don't buy into these opinions or who don't have any other option but to buy whatever is presented to them...........so looks like Atlas is fairly secure......

The only thing that a forum like this (of such intensity)........is going to achieve is to make Atlas "immune" to all such criticism............just because it is too much........and "real" issue is mixed with "exaggerations" and "unreasonable" expectations........

The time has come..........and it will only further strengthen in coming weeks.........when Atlas will start believing that people are just bashing it for personal agenda and they will continue to serve steady flow of customers without getting bothered by "opinions" on Pakwheels and social media.........as a result the "real" concerns may also be played-down.......

I am not saying that we should stay silent and don't raise a voice............but there is always a balance required.........which I sadly see.........in this forum's case.........is absent...........the opinions here have become meaningless for the most part..........

We cannot blame a company for the (absence of) features in its products.........its totally their decision........

The company cannot force us to buy their products...........its our decision.....if we are not happy with features offered then we should look elsewhere........why crib on something that we don't even want to buy?

We can raise voice on pricing and it is our right get a fair deal??.

We can raise voice on quality of the product we "paid for".........and strongly contest our case.........at every appropriate platform.......

In my opinion to make things effective and meaningful........a "Pressure Group" should be formed consisting of actual Honda customers (Civic X only).........the ones who have actually got the car delivered or booked.......they should approach Honda Atlas collectively.........with their names and their vehicle details or booking details........and demand for rectification of any quality issues...........any improvement in quality will be for the good of general public.........Atlas will have to listen to the ones who actually bought the car...........

Just posting on this forum is not going to achieve anything significant at Atlas's end.......this forum can however serve as a platform to make the pressure group........This is what I believe..........

I have been part of Pakwheels community for over ten years now......during this time........I have made several buying decisions......while consulting information available on Pakwheels......But never ever before today.......I've been so much disappointed!!!.........cannot rely on this platform anymore...........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
      Today my friend got call from altas that his civic is ready for delivery his father went to take car and found roof lining was not proper and had air trapped in it so he refused to take delievery until roof is fixed
      This is EXACTLY what we need to do, see the thing is that fault lies mostly on our end as consumers, we are too impatient to get our hands on the "new" thing (may it be gadgets, car, fashion or anything) and due to that nature we often decide to ignore defects, now we may live with them, they might not even be significant but that does sends a message to the assembler/manufacturer that consumers will happily accept what ever they are given and to be honest with that attitude it's human to slowly and gradually start taking things for granted on their part.

Now when a consumer like your friend steps forward and says that he won't be taken for a ride and want things sorted out, these are the REAL people who can make change happen, yes social media does help but the best impact is not from potential customer but from actual customer who refuse to accept your product. We have all heard the popular phrase "ju dikta hai woh bikta hai" that's your marketing in a nutshell, your product sells on its look and presentation and when you compromise on that factor it makes a consumer like me question a simple thing "if they compromised on something which i can visibly see and spot than what about under the hood?"

Till the time another major player steps in and starts delivering a better quality product at competitive prices the local trio will not be bothered enough to make any huge steps, Ask yourself what made Toyota re-launch Grande, Altis and Gli with new features? do you think they would have done anything if the new Civic was not coming? I don't think so.

I am in my 40's now and I have grown up witnessing a roller coaster ride when it comes to features and quality of local products, Things are moving in the right direction and consumer awareness is increasing.
      Lost in /dev/null

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sorry for off topic my question is how to protect my car from rust, is any product for this purpose.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by farazkhanfk54 View Post
      Sorry for off topic my question is how to protect my car from rust, is any product for this purpose.
      Rust proofing is recommended for humid areas like Karachi. If you live anywhere else you would not be really needing it.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers