842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khuram2703 View Post
      kept civics since 1992 and never kept a corolla even once but this time despite beautiful looks the civic is creating confusions if being compared with corolla Grande Cvt-i.

The comfy and well cushioning suspension, original leather seats with premium feel inside, full TFT Nav, leather stitch steering wheel and Germanic dash looks (usually people call it phatta style) as well as flappy paddle shifters along with faster acceleration than 1.8 civic for the first time is creating confusion in taking decision.

your valued feed back required.

1.5 T before launch was expecting to be under 7 sec 0-100 km with cluster meter but now it is not justifying its price Tag

your un-biased valued input will be of great help.

regards
      If u can wait for a few months then try giving a final look to the honda civic by January. If the quality issues still persist, then go for grande eyes closed!

• 15-08-2016, 07:06 PM

PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

people are listening to actual owners here... In car industry.. every single unit matters.. that's why if a problem is reported in even less than 1% of total production.. the red flag is raised.. and everything is re-evaluated.. Its not like a bakery item or fruit where the supplier know that there might be few rotten so he sends extra with delivery to shopkeeper to make up for the damages.

This is what we all doing here.. every single piece , low quality, fit problem, finish problem, should be discussed here and as many times as possible... reason being the more you talk and discuss the more the manufacturer will try and make it better.

One reason for delayed delivery is that people are aware of quality issues and Atlas know it and many members who were expecting deliveries by now are still waiting and one reason is that Atlas started working on improving QC and holding on to orders and making sure everything goes out of the door should be fine.. So is this is not something we want? make noise and let it be heard..

Its not matter of Civic is better or its rival is better, or the rival has bad quality so its OK if my quality is bad as well. In the end its buyers decision what he do.. with his money... Also no one here is representing any company.. we all are enthusiasts, owners or potential buyers and everyone has right to express his opinion..

By the way we need to build pressure in form of saying "NO" and we should learn how to say it ..to even small little thing which is not right.... You are paying in FULL.

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Exactly. People are making opinion of what they hear and listen.

People should make their opinion of the basis of what they actually see.

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Then what is the problem?

Nobody is forcing anyone here not to buy. It's peoples money and they are free to buy whatever they like.

There is no need to be edgy or getting irritated if someone points out flaws as you have the liberty to highlight pros, but you or anyone else does not have the liberty to taunt others or say they cannot afford it as it is the most immature and childish comment anyone can make.
      Sir, i have the liberty to say anything as far as i'm not violating the rules and i didn't taunt anybody.

If i openly say, i can't afford this civic so does it make an immature or childish comment. Seriously???

If you find any problem in my post just ignore it.

And obviously, no one can stop anyone from buying this civic.

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Why do product recalls happen? it's because of a customer like us who has a complaint and raises his/her voice, i can present many case studies on famous product recalls but here is one

In the United States, the vast majority of automated voices are female. Science has shown that we tend to find female voices more appealing, likely because were were soothed by our mothers’ voices in the womb. Perhaps the best example of this is Siri, the Apple iPhone voice activated feature, although Siri is male in France and the UK. However, in the late 1990s, gender bias reared its ugly head in Germany when male BMW 5 Series owners called to complain about the female voice. They were somehow offended at the prospect of taking directions from a woman. For some reason, instead of ignoring these high-strung misogynists, BMW customer service explained to the angry drivers that the GPS system was designed and implemented by a male team. Surprisingly, these customers couldn’t be persuaded by reason, and the automaker was forced to implement male voices in the GPS systems of their cars.
      male egoistic stupid reason wasn't it? well not for BMW apparently, they heard the consumer and implemented the changes, in consumer focus business it is VERY important to listen to what your consumer wants which unfortunately none of our local providers do, i have said this numerous times and will repeat again, unless we raise our voice these trio will keep on pumping out low grade products for our country.
      Lost in /dev/null

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

If i openly say, i can't afford this civic so does it make an immature or childish comment. Seriously???
      Not pointing to anyone's direction but generally speaking it's perfectly fine if a person says that he or she cannot afford it but it becomes rude when someone's judgement is questioned on the basis of "since he cannot afford it thus he is jealous"
      Lost in /dev/null

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Complaints/ feedback are for making things better.. nothing is perfect in this world and efforts to make things better is always an aim and always appreciated..

That's why NHTSA has a complaint cell as well. when they see that same complaint is effecting many.. they discuss with the manufacturer and later if recall is needed.. its initiated. The recall starts with a complaint.

Just to give you an example .. go here
      2016 HONDA CIVIC | Safercar | National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) all complaints by genuine owners as VIN is also there to initiate a complaint..

Click the complaint tab. all manufacturer read each and every complaint here and respond for any service bulletin

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1706402

>> Like even for a missing label.. http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/acms/cs...75690-2280.pdf

Or this recent recall.. as follows

5 /15 cars and the recall initiated.. what is that number from the entire production.. nothing but faults is there and manufacturer is now helping customer with recall for a small little bulb.. .. http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/acms/cs...6V526-4663.pdf

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1706405

Unfortunately we don't have these services here in Pakistan.. but we have a voice.. we should at least raise it against anything which is not perfect. Should we or not?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

If you haven't met such people so it means you are living in this world.

So what i say, only corolla users and those people who can't afford it are blindly criticizing the civic??

We are not denying any issues but saying that Honda has improved the quality which corolla users are not ready to digest it.

One who can buy Altis can also buy Civic for sure
      Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umfa85 View Post
      Meray piyaray Bhai! Discussing these two pieces of miss aligned plastic once twice or thrice for sake of improvement and in order to identify to buyers to carefully inspect before getting the delivery can be consider positive. However discussing same points again and again, criticising same highlighted issues again and again can be negative.

Ok you point out the flaw highlight it, identify to concern people very well done. The people who wants to purchase will purchase it but will be careful while accepting delivery. But if many people keep on discussing all negative if will put negative impact on many people who already has received their cars and have no issues. I have read here my people quoting " moment of silence for all people who has purchased" now what that all about?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      If Honda producing these faulty cars again and again and again ......u know what I want to say .......then there is no problem to sharing same thing again and again ........don't feel it. It's only for Honda not for any owner of car.
      Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
      The picture of the bushings show that the front of the front lower control arm bushing is hydraulic. While this provides great performance when new - it becomes a real stupid pain when it blows out.

This is not new, old benz from the late 90s had them and they leak out promptly in 40,000 kms in Pakistan and your car then handles like a drunk dog and shakes like its got parkinsons. Replacing them is not a "oye thora de chotay" or a regular vice press job either.
      Will this be a problem for 1.5 Turbo only, or 1.8 Oriel only, or both?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
      One who can buy Altis can also buy Civic for sure
      Dont worry, the guy was talking about himself, he cant buy one. No shame in admitting.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mnoman1979 View Post
      If Honda producing these faulty cars again and again and again ......u know what I want to say .......then there is no problem to sharing same thing again and again ........don't feel it. It's only for Honda not for any owner of car.
      Thanks
      Meray piyaaray Bhai.... App kush raho again again and again 🙂

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Complaints/ feedback are for making things better.. nothing is perfect in this world and efforts to make things better is always an aim and always appreciated..

That's why NHTSA has a complaint cell as well. when they see that same complaint is effecting many.. they discuss with the manufacturer and later if recall is needed.. its initiated. The recall starts with a complaint.

Just to give you an example .. go here
      2016 HONDA CIVIC | Safercar | National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) all complaints by genuine owners as VIN is also there to initiate a complaint..

Click the complaint tab. all manufacturer read each and every complaint here and respond for any service bulletin

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1706402

>> Like even for a missing label.. http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/acms/cs...75690-2280.pdf

Or this recent recall.. as follows

5 /15 cars and the recall initiated.. what is that number from the entire production.. nothing but faults is there and manufacturer is now helping customer with recall for a small little bulb.. .. http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/acms/cs...6V526-4663.pdf

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1706405

Unfortunately we don't have these services here in Pakistan.. but we have a voice.. we should at least raise it against anything which is not perfect. Should we or not?
      But we have all is well club here
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

• 16-08-2016, 08:07 AM

PakWheeler

• 16-08-2016, 08:33 AM

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

jiggar!

i drove it and tested on Hi octane with my best friend. i have the video for your analysis if you want it. I am not exaggerating. Having a civic with better handling and stiff suspension which contributes to sporty drive is expected to be faster and thrilling as compare to non sporty car.
      Obviously its insane thing to drag the car in urban driving conditions but when you go to Motorway or NHA, It is a human nature of having mood swings. At that particular time if a car didn't respond well and let u down then its embarrassing situation as being Honda enthusiast and being driving a sporty Japanese car as compare to its rival.
      If u are not an enthusiast then even a Suzuki Mehran is more than enough.

regards
      Khuram

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Having a civic with better handling and stiff suspension which contributes to sporty drive is expected to be faster and thrilling as compare to non sporty cars for an enthusiast.
      Here please note that all Honda lovers are basically enthusiasts.
      Corolla wala Kaat jay tou Dunya tou khatam nahi hoti but its embarassing situation for an enthusiast other wise for travelling from point A to B suzuki Mehran suffix the requirement very well.
      Obviously its insane thing to drag the car in urban driving conditions but when you go to Motorway or NHA, It is a human nature of having mood swings. At that particular time if a car didn't respond well and let u down then its embarrassing situation as being Honda enthusiast and being driving a sporty Japanese car as compare to its rival.
      If u are not an enthusiast then even a Suzuki Mehran is more than enough.

Please let me know why all car anlayst sites like Car & Drive, Road & Track, Best motoring, Auto Zine etc do such kind of tests.
      I admit that these cars are not for drag races but these figures tells u what is the weight and worth of the drive you r going to buy.

I think an Enthusiast brother can reply me in a better way.

No offense bro. Just chill and i respect your opinion and point of view.

• 16-08-2016, 12:47 PM

Senior PakWheeler

• 16-08-2016, 01:35 PM

PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I think Best Buy is wait for 1.5 Turbo to come with LED Head lights, Full LCD Meter cluster with Full TFT Nav Screen and Thai /USA steering functions.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

What is own on 1.8 oriel these days i have read somewhere at this forum that its nill

Sent from my SM-A310F using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
      8.8 secs lol. Its above 10 for cvti mate

///AMG
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5K...w?pref=2&pli=1

check this link driven by my best buddy and video recorded by myself.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      180 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I think Best Buy is wait for 1.5 Turbo to come with LED Head lights, Full LCD Meter cluster with Full TFT Nav Screen and Thai /USA steering functions.
      So the price with all the goodies will be 3.8 million ex factory.

On road will reach 4.2 million.

Acceptable if there is quality in the product.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5K...w?pref=2&pli=1

check this link driven by my best buddy and video recorded by myself.
      Almost 9 sec not bad

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Then you will have to continue to speak about the shoddy jobs by Atlas, till they get their act together and forced by low demand to offer those things. But you know how it is a sellers' paradise due to restricted and overly protected market people accepting anything silently.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List