842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
      Great job fazal bhai. Waiting for you to expose Atlas puppets soon
      Let's see who this person turns out be when fazal bhai exposes him her

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes that screenshot was real , there really was a conspiracy against the ferrari civic going on .

The latest civic offered could not have been perfect , all the weld issues cheap plastics and fitting were fake . I appeal to pakwheels to take action against people who are visiting dealerships and looking at the car .

Regards : A person who paid atlas 1 million without looking at the car !

Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      66 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
      I am shocked too on response of our members too questioning authenticity of Pakwheels. Even some credible members involved in this
      I know how you supported 9th gen and reborn.. Now for sure civic x has quality issues that why you don't support it.
      Spot on and I'm not blind enough to overlook those quality issues. I just can't digest these flaws after paying 3.0 million rupees. I just can't.

I've experienced such criticism when I held an upscale coffee shop accountable for tax evasion issue and raised this issue at social media. I was labelled as a "muft ki coffee maang raha tha/discount maang raha tha. Nae dia to hamaaray khilaaf propaganda kar raha hay"
      No wonder Atlas is doing the same instead of improving build quality of their cars.
      Typical Pakistani business mentality. Koi haal nae.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinirshad1 View Post
      Yes that screenshot was real , there really was a conspiracy against the ferrari civic going on .

The latest civic offered could not have been perfect , all the weld issues cheap plastics and fitting were fake . I appeal to pakwheels to take action against people who are visiting dealerships and looking at the car .

Regards : A person who paid atlas 1 million without looking at the car !

Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
      Apparently they will lable you as chaska party or can't afford it. Some people here have way to know if you can afford civic or not

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Meanwhile lets go to the subject matter.

what is the update on the A pillar fitting.. ? These are images of the delivered car and have identical problem as we saw from Honda Center Rawalpindi.. as well as Honda Avenue.. these problems are replicated randomly.. For some it maybe be minor but NO.. its not minor.. it show how well a car is furnished.. If anyone think its OK.. then I have no words for it..

zoom in link http://imgur.com/a/1LO3m

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - p9xg0PC

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - jDRh6DL

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Honda Center Rawalpindi.. by @Sk_KingpiN

above image and lower image are from different cars.. different city.. means the fit here is an issue. and randomly available..

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13765923 10209263823504512 12323895091481487 o

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

How did he have the number saved with the name 'steve jobs' already?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      66 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Meanwhile lets go to the subject matter.

what is the update on the A pillar fitting.. ? These are images of the delivered car and have identical problem as we saw from Honda Center Rawalpindi.. as well as Honda Avenue.. these problems are replicated randomly.. For some it maybe be minor but NO.. its not minor.. it show how well a car is furnished.. If anyone think its OK.. then I have no words for it..

zoom in link http://imgur.com/a/1LO3m

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - p9xg0PC

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - jDRh6DL

Sir its all the same. Zero ***** given by Honda Atlas. Look at the image below.
      I was at Honda Classic today for maintenance of my car and I've captured this image of the car standing at display. I can attach receipts to back my claim that I was present there if anyone here wants me to.

The attached image below is of Civic1.5T cosmic blue.Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471392521.398069.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  64.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471392592.511593.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  73.3 KB

I don't know which cars have been showed audit team of Honda Japan by these thugs and what they've inspected. Even I read at this thread that theres a team of Honda Japan thoroughly checking cars and issuing gate passes. How can they overlook such imperfections? Are they a party to all this mess? If still people justify that its "alright", I have no words to say.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I can talk about myself.. There is no fiction or drama in it. Everything is on basis of facts.. if not.. let me know where it is not. Even in recent blog on quality issues.. you should read last para which still talk about positivism and wish that Atlas will fix these issues.. You will agree that I requested you for pictures and many other people. because I wanted to present facts.. and everything in my blogs actually went from this thread.. reason I interact with you guys every day.. and can feel and can re produce accordingly..

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      If you otherwise check blogs its hourly new blog against Civic. I myself have been admitting the pros and cons but that hourly blog update specially soon around and after the launch by the same guy who posted 3-4 blogs probably by "Aref Ali" that was not the kind of approach for creating awareness, I'm sorry if I am wrong but I am sure other members have already commented their expressions on the same bloggers hourly updates with a new blog.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

sir, these are minor issues and acceptable.. dont worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
      Sir its all the same. Zero ***** given by Honda Atlas. Look at the image below.
      I was at Honda Classic today for maintenance of my car and I've captured this image of the car standing at display. I can attach receipts to back my claim that I was present there if anyone here wants me to.

The attached image below is of Civic1.5T cosmic blue.Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471392521.398069.jpg
Views: 638
Size:  64.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471392592.511593.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  73.3 KB

I don't know which cars have been showed audit team of Honda Japan by these thugs and what they've inspected. Even I read at this thread that theres a team of Honda Japan thoroughly checking cars and issuing gate passes. How can they overlook such imperfections? Are they a party to all this mess? If still people justify that its "alright", I have no words to say.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Normally when car's are launched by local manufacturers the trend is that intial batches are of good quality and than slowly and gradually the drop the quality the classic case being Cultus, we got a brand new Cultus VXL when it was launched although it was crap in quality when comparing to the 88 Civic and 2000 Vti Oriel we had but still it was WAY better than the quality of car's which came couple of years down the road.

Here selective few who are waiting for Atlas to hear us and address these issues are in catch 22 position, should we wait in hopes of Atlas improving the quality or will they follow the local trend

To be honest our ONLY hope is to pray that another player steps in the game, that's the only way I have seen these local manufacturers attempting to improve things, remember there was a time when Corolla facelift's was a fair tale? Heck Suzuki still does it with their Mehran and Cultus lineup's but for them there is no real game changer to challenge them thus they are getting away with it, Despite of it's huge success Indus was forced to follow the trend of brining facelift's and changing models because of peer pressure by competition, that's the same reason current lineup was "upgraded" (ahsaan kiya hum par) with immoblizer (shouldn't that be bloody BASIC feature) Grande, Altis and Gli (Xli still neglected)

Despite being a good ride Mitsubishi was a floop here, was it / is it a bad car? HECK NO!!!! it's BRILLIANT ... it failed because of our mentality and mechanics "Sir resale nahi hai" and "Sir parts nahin milain gai" etc etc ... same fate was that of Liana
      Lost in /dev/null

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I can talk about myself.. There is no fiction or drama in it. Everything is on basis of facts.. if not.. let me know where it is not. Even in recent blog on quality issues.. you should read last para which still talk about positivism and wish that Atlas will fix these issues.. You will agree that I requested you for pictures and many other people. because I wanted to present facts.. and everything in my blogs actually went from this thread.. reason I interact with you guys every day.. and can feel and can re produce accordingly..
      You do know the reason behind why I went through the following and the reason why I want to share it

Will update soon with more pictures, here's one

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471402073.500932.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  86.5 KB

Today have gotten my door panels and seats stitched in leatherite. Opened pakwheels today for updates but due to the heated stuff going on at the thread, things and discussion took a totally different turn. Will be posting after some time when things cool down.

Cheers and go easy please it's a car which some like and some don't, it's not the end of the world.

I wish things were more towards reality than just exaggerated comments by both parties. Hope people can move on

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

You know it.. my recent article did have pictures from your car and I took your permission to share..

So I don't know why people think I have an agenda.. yes i have an agenda and to get people aware and enlighten.. so that people get their value for money..

You guys know I am not only on Civic thread.. I contribute in many sections and have above 1300 threads.. I started this thread 2 years ago and my agenda was to spread info and people share their opinion..

Also please clear that I am not a PW employees.. I am mod and for 3 years now along with many other.. and not a single active mod is a PakWheel employee.. I will name them when time comes and you will see it what else everyone do for living.

You do know the reason behind why I went through the following and the reason why I want to share it

Will update soon with more pictures, here's one

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1471402073.500932.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  86.5 KB

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

BRAKE hold is not a safety feature... its convenience feature.... you still need to apply brake at stop and later release your foot. Its not automatic braking ..

while VHS, traction control are safety requirements... its required.. its mandated by law.. I don't know know Atlas brags about it because its their duty to follow international standard as far as safety.. They should not be proud of it.. its their responsibility to make cars safer by providing these basic things.. ABS, traction control or whatever..

Even Honda NA don't classified Brake Hold as safety feature..

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170683510th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1706836
      absolutely right bro

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      62 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Dear Fellows,

i believe most of us are neutral and are potential buyers for Civic. that is why we are here listening and commenting.

not only the quality and features have been compromised by Atlas also the pricing model is not what it should be. we must ask for reduction and proper pricing of these vehicles.

the complete market has been ruined by the people buying cars on own, this just encourage the manufacturers to further increase the prices.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
      Sir it's more like banging your head in a wall, people here are concerned how the muffler tip underneath the car is bent like liana and welds inside the deepest parts of the engine are not finished well.
      You expect them to talk about VSC and TRC, we are still the same people knocking on the cars with our knuckles to check the body

Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app
      Bhai if some one is glads to spend 2 lac above for stability & traction control by spending 2.8 million plus then for saving his *** he should buy A3 with all that quality stuff including 6 airbags also.
      taction control.
      No match for Germans as they are decades ahead in Auto mobiles tech.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default Again and Again and Again, Yup it's Necessary

People jumping to conclusions based on a screenshot was "shocking to say the least." If it actually is the case I'll strongly condemn it, but until then will hold my peace. Sad to see people's attitude based on the screen shot.

I don't know why people here want to stop bringing up the same issues again and again. A thing becomes irritating if it's repeated again and again, if it's not irritating people won't do anything about it. Unfortunately Pakistan mei kaam kerwanay k liyae peechay parna parta hai. Peechay parnay k liyae it's imperative that we bring up the defects again and again. After all this hue and cry the quality issues are still there, as seen in the pics shared by @Sk_KingpiN. Yet people want others to stop bringing up the same old defects again and again.

@fazalwahab11375 please keep doing what you are doing. Keep bringing these defects in lime light again and again. Features aside, the set price warrants exceptional quality at the very least.

There are good things about the civic, the price difference between oriel and Grande should be happily paid in my opinion. However, the quality needs to improve, only then will it be worth paying the extra cost.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly_Flame View Post
      People jumping to conclusions based on a screenshot was "shocking to say the least." If it actually is the case I'll strongly condemn it, but until then will hold my peace. Sad to see people's attitude based on the screen shot.

I don't know why people here want to stop bringing up the same issues again and again. A thing becomes irritating if it's repeated again and again, if it's not irritating people won't do anything about it. Unfortunately Pakistan mei kaam kerwanay k liyae peechay parna parta hai. Peechay parnay k liyae it's imperative that we bring up the defects again and again. After all this hue and cry the quality issues are still there, as seen in the pics shared by @Sk_KingpiN. Yet people want others to stop bringing up the same old defects again and again.

@fazalwahab11375 please keep doing what you are doing. Keep bringing these defects in lime light again and again. Features aside, the set price warrants exceptional quality at the very least.

There are good things about the civic, the price difference between oriel and Grande should be happily paid in my opinion. However, the quality needs to improve, only then will it be worth paying the extra cost.
      Well said.

The quality indeed has some room for improvement. But on the contrary some things are not as exaggerated as people have been bashing for example and I quote what a respected fellow member once said "agar 140 par weld khul gaye" i mean seriously? Yes the rough finish is one thing but this comment was not at all something you can call positive healthy criticism. And there are many such examples with people saying baarish ka paani Civic k andar aye gaa. Talking about genuine issues is something we should definitely do and me being an owner have already shared stuff with @fazalwahab11375

About the pricing. I won't comment on Grande as I don't want to compare. The previous gen was exactly one lakh cheaper (talking about Oriel variant only) now with the added improvement of many things like VSA, Suspension, Push start, ABH, Multilink suspension, rear AC (some disagree to the rear AC having less throw but it's atleast there for support and added with typical front AC blow trust me it helps and this is coming from someone who has experienced this now with family in the rear seats) nonetheless the price is absolutely justified in my opinion. Also keeping in mind Atlas has charged insane for their model investments in the past. The non oriel is a different story and overpriced though and I don't want to comment on pricing of Turbo variant because it can't be referred to any competitor model or previous version.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Coming back to Mr Talha Tareen , anyone who just created this ID to post a fake conversation on to the Civic Page.. the subject person create a profile, update his picture and make just one post straight away on Civic page.. within 10 to 15 minutes and then vanish..

Looks like someone [ on this thread and I have almost found it] else has an agenda to malign pakwheels .. But sorry about it.. Ahmed Saeed left Pakwheels on December 31, 2015..

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - dedc9594c322c47a303e2988a880539f

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 96eb84ee0ac3ad743fbec68720e02e07

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

First, thank you @fazalwahab11375 and other senior members for clearing out the confusion or carrying out an investigation on the screenshot.

Second, there is no harm in speaking up, as a member of this community, it was my duty to raise the concerns shared in the screenshot. This will not only help new comers but also current members on actually how to behave in a forum.

Third, I also wanted to raise my concerns after the recent blogs; the particular blogs made no sense and we're destroying the beauty of automobile journalism, obviously it was alarming for me when a China bus was compared to new Civic. I hope I really hope the bloggers bring some life back in the blogs by making fair comparisons or by changing the topic because enough of civic already.

Indeed her cheez mai behteri hoti hai. I hope the best for Pakwheels. Khappay PW.
      Thank you.

P.S No hard feelings and apologies in advance if I offended anyone.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List