This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

I am seriously in a state of shock. Indeed I agree with you. Rooz aik hi baat rooz aik hi baat. For a moment I thought the only vehicle produced in Pak was civic.
      Corolla k waqt nahi yaad aya inhe? Wagon r k waqt kaha thay ye sub? Ye Japan sai ati hain?
      I am so disappointed right now that we as a nation spare no chance to malign and then blackmail to reap as much as we can chahay agla mur kiun na jaye.

Youre believing a svreenshot whichcan be faked in 2 minutes? Wow. Expected better from you nabeel.

///AMG

No worries.. we will keep on discussing the subject mater as we were.. There is no pressure on us. and we don't take pressure of any sort.
      Thanks for putting your trust.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
      I dont know why all these people are targeting you suddenly. I thought some of these were good people but look at their remarks! Fazal bhai don't worry ye qoum ache logon k sath yehi karti hai.

///AMG

The original screenshot shared that claims we asked for money is completely fabricated. We would never ever engage in such practice. Mr. Ahmad left the company 8 months ago and even when he was employed at the company never dealt with sales.

I would request all PakWheelers.com and internet users in general that please be responsible netizens. It's so easy to question some one reputation or attribute wrong things to someone, we must verify things before spreading rumours (or enjoying them)

PakWheels.com has 13 years of history and a name because it has served the needs of entire Pakistan when it comes to automobiles.

Fazal Wahab is a respected PakWheeler and was never asked neither paid to write specifically about Honda Civic. He did his research and found legitimate things and has surfaced important things and I believe that will lead to improvement in Pakistan's auto industry. All of you will benefit as you guys will get better quality cars.

Happy PakWheeling !

• 17-08-2016, 03:52 PM

• 17-08-2016, 03:53 PM

Founder Follow
      981 Post(s)
      71 Thread(s)

Pakwheel members;

This is to inform you all and it is to confirm that the conversation associated with Mr. Ahmed Saeed is Fake and fraudulent. Ahmed Saeed left pakwheels on 31st December 2015 and has no association with Pakwheel.com in whatsoever manner, its operation and management. Pakwheels.com completely disown this matter altogether and can take this matter legally if its needed. Pakwheels will keep on working in bringing quality, factual and genuine content for our reader. No further discussion on this matter will be allowed here on this thread or on this forum as Pakwheel has taken up the matter already.

Thank you.

Hanif Bhatti [Founder]
      Formerly known as Libra. Founder Pakwheels.com

Founder Follow
      981 Post(s)
      71 Thread(s)

@ Mods
      I have closed this topic, please delete offtopic replies and open it again, Thanks.
      Formerly known as Libra. Founder Pakwheels.com

Thread is opened. Respected CEO of PW has made a statement. No more discussion on the matter.

If you want to.. please contact at info@pakweheels.com or dial
      (042 - 111 943 357)

No Off Topic replies here on. There will be NO warning. Take this post as warning. Let me refresh it again clearly and wide open for everyone..

Quote Originally Posted by HanifBhatti View Post
      @ Mods
      I have closed this topic, please delete offtopic replies and open it again, Thanks.

434 Post(s)

I am planning to take the new Civic out for a test drive and post my impressions here. Although it will be a US model, some of the impressions might be applicable to the PKDM model too, and therefore relevant in some way.

@Sk_KingpiN Thanks for sharing high res pictures for members

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

• 17-08-2016, 07:06 PM

NOT NEEDED

Just out of curiosity I went to a few tyre shops to find cheaper tyres as spending another 35-40k currently for Yokohama Advan Db is hard for me as it doesn't feel good to let go and throw away BG for just 20k.

So at Cavalry main boulevard the tyre shop next to CSD had available a brand called Horizon for which the shopkeeper said is good and he was giving a warranty for 2 years and 40,000km. Charges were 18k in difference after adjusting BG. But upon my shakiness he offered me to change the tyres, drive the car to my satisfaction and pay if I am satisfied. Tyres were swapped and balanced and at the thorough test drive I really tried hard to convince myself that these are better than local BG but unfortunately they didn't convince me. Though the tyre rating was 93V and the feel of tyre felt soft but I have realised my WEHAM of BG not being good was wrong.

After the long and thoroughly detailed experience at the end I got my BG back on the rims. The guy was really nice and I insisted I want to pay him labour and balancing charges which he refused as he offered me himself to try them before buying but I still forcefully paid him.

Moral of the Story: keep BG Luxo they are more than okay for the price and not at all bad. It's just mental frame of thinking I wasn't feeling satisfied and they were hammering me. Better to utilize some of the value and change next year or 18 months down the lane. Availability of 215/55-16 will be more common by them and options will increase.

• 17-08-2016, 07:21 PM

NOT NEEDED

Stock are rated at 93H? If it is , means its 130MPH/210KMPH max speed.. I hope people know about this because I know many crazy people will try to go over this which is anyway an un safe move.. what is rating on your new Horizon tires?

BTW I have a serious phobia from flat tires OR balancing.. the shops don't take care of alloys and scratch on edges..

Just out of curiosity I went to a few tyre shops to find cheaper tyres as spending another 35-40k currently for Yokohama Advan Db is hard for me as it doesn't feel good to let go and throw away BG for just 20k.

So at Cavalry main boulevard the tyre shop next to CSD had available a brand called Horizon for which the shopkeeper said is good and he was giving a warranty for 2 years and 40,000km. Charges were 18k in difference after adjusting BG. But upon my shakiness he offered me to change the tyres, drive the car to my satisfaction and pay if I am satisfied. Tyres were swapped and balanced and at the thorough test drive I really tried hard to convince myself that these are better than local BG but unfortunately they didn't convince me. Though the tyre rating was 93V and the feel of tyre felt soft but I have realised my WEHAM of BG not being good was wrong.

After the long and thoroughly detailed experience at the end I got my BG back on the rims. The guy was really nice and I insisted I want to pay him labour and balancing charges which he refused as he offered me himself to try them before buying but I still forcefully paid him.

Moral of the Story: keep BG Luxo they are more than okay for the price and not at all bad. It's just mental frame of thinking I wasn't feeling satisfied and they were hammering me. Better to utilize some of the value and change next year or 18 months down the lane. Availability of 215/55-16 will be more common by them and options will increase.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 14051586 948554231921782 259263892260854159 n?oh7b6a0e257d99c10549a3ee51f7dfda4a

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 14067562 948554241921781 7065236827855900996 n?ohbe240c29dcd92c8f2eca8f2164234c01

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 14046157 948554251921780 8757680566552739263 n?oh3cef7c842c4ccb0d6c52aa13fba93d42

The lining of local body kits is very poor, that's why they look bad. The OEM kits is the way to go, not these misaligned kits.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - civic modulo10 jpg6018

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 2016 Honda Civic Modulo front three quarters

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly_Flame View Post
      The lining of local body kits is very poor, that's why they look bad. The OEM kits is the way to go, not these misaligned kits.

434 Post(s)

Stock are rated at 93H? If it is , means its 130MPH/210KMPH max speed.. I hope people know about this because I know many crazy people will try to go over this which is anyway an un safe move.. what is rating on your new Horizon tires?

BTW I have a serious phobia from flat tires OR balancing.. the shops don't take care of alloys and scratch on edges..
      The ECU will have a limiter set at 130 mph.

Yes sir..

People are already trying above 200 with proud moments and videos.. these small cars are already unsafe above 160 180.. and especially on motorway where even a wind drift can take you away..

Quote Originally Posted by VCheng View Post
      The ECU will have a limiter set at 130 mph.

Yes the stock tyre has a 93H rating and I doubt I will ever cross 150 maybe max 160 if it's absolutely empty ahead that too maybe extremely rare. Been there done that, not worth it.

434 Post(s)

Yes sir..

People are already trying above 200 with proud moments and videos.. these small cars are already unsafe above 160 180.. and especially on motorway where even a wind drift can take you away..
      It's okay, let them. Natural selection at work.

3989 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
      useless? lol

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

it works like this

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1707151

good ones work like this.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1707153

Quote Originally Posted by VCheng View Post
      It's okay, let them. Natural selection at work.
      The unfortunate thing is some one innocent might get hurt due to these idiots