842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
      Thats what you said, 1/3 the price

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Continental are for 15k from the same shops who are paying 5k for BG. So it's about the 1/3rd price difference according to that.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      180 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
      Drove a friend's civic X for a considerable time yesterday and today. If you all dont mind may i share my driving experience....?

Asking first because kuch pata nahi kaun kia kia na kehna shuru kar de if my 2 cents arnt in line with what he expects.....honda fan boy, rolla lover, chaska party, cant afford......pata nahi kia kia.....
      As u are aware of your audience, keep something for all and set it afloat.

Best of luck.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I was near saif traders so asked them about any tyres they had in size 215/55/16. Said he had yokohama c drive for 11500 per tire. And was willing to take the bg luxo for 24k. Said he'll have advan db, continentals in coming days.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zulayed View Post
      I was near saif traders so asked them about any tyres they had in size 215/55/16. Said he had yokohama c drive for 11500 per tire. And was willing to take the bg luxo for 24k. Said he'll have advan db, continentals in coming days.
      Now these rates are quite good.
      Old ones for 24k & new yoko for 45k you only have to pay 20k more.
      Yokohama C drive is good enough my uncle has these on his grande and the car is very comfortable & almost zero road noise.
      I think it is the best deal

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Okay thank you for the encouragement. Drove the 1.8 cvt oriel. Will start from the moment i sat on the driving seat and will go on further.

Without a shadow of doubt......the driving position is great!!!!!! And the small steering size just makes you feel in control. Both these things compliment each other like falooda on kulfi....lol

Yes the push start is a new feature that we Pakistanis will always feel nice about until it becomes too common. My aqua doesnt have it (i got the other version). So yeah the push start makes u feel good.

Interior feel: pathetic to say the least. Im sorry but its pathetic. I closed the door and the vibration was like maine kisi dhaanchay ka darwaza bannd kiya. Finishinh nahi achi. I dont know if u guys have seen it or not lekin theres a gap between console where the push start button rests and where the traction control button rests.
      But the soft feel of the front console is a point above grande no doubt about that. Grande feels like hard plastic infront of this(for all those who were about to say im a rolla fan, in ur face!!!).

The navigation is same as you would expect from tracking world, though the movement is much more swift and lag isnt there. But nothing to write home about.
      I pressed the steering controls and the noise that came was: tak tak tak....as if i was turning the switch of my rooms lights on and off.

Gave my friend the look and he said "chal chal muu na bana gaari chala."

The drive.........CVT......enough said!! Much better ride than 9th gen. There isnt a drag. Or maybe its just a brand new car so I didnt feel it. But none the less. Much better than 9th gen. I didnt really floor the grande i have driven so cant compare.

Fuel consumption: poor. Sorry but an average of 10 in a city like Islamabad where the car standa idle for long rarely was bad. Grande slightly nudges past. Maybe it might be better after the break in period.

The exterior: haye.........

"takes a long deep breath like shabnam (yesteryear pakistani film actress)"

........kia hai exterior hai yaar. Its a jin incomparison to other pkdms. The DRLS.....the back lights.....the cuts....the rims.....all make u fall in love.

BG luxo ko change karo.......(friends opinion). I drove it when he had already changed to yokohama.

My friend got a slightly better version so during my exterior observation. The welding issues on the door were hidden properly. But the paint job could have been better. There were places which felt like kisi local karegar ne taxi pe paint kiya. But all this was minor.

Point to be noted: my friends brother in law booked along side him and he told me that they both got delivery same day. His brother in law's unit had the bad welding issues.

On the whole this car is a must buy for anyone who can afford it. If u have the money then dont waste it on grande. But if your looking for resale, Ur looking for a comparatively better fit and finish then go for grande.
      My personal advice as i have said before aswell: hold ur money for the next few months and wait till 2017. Hopefully atlas insan bann jaye ***. Buy the car then. Right now wont recommend anyone to buy this car.

Thanks for wasting ur time reading this. Bring on the bashing boys.....im all up for it!!!!! 😂😂😂😜😜

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Okay thank you for the encouragement. Drove the 1.8 cvt oriel. Will start from the moment i sat on the driving seat and will go on further.

Without a shadow of doubt......the driving position is great!!!!!! And the small steering size just makes you feel in control. Both these things compliment each other like falooda on kulfi....lol

Yes the push start is a new feature that we Pakistanis will always feel nice about until it becomes too common. My aqua doesnt have it (i got the other version). So yeah the push start makes u feel good.

Interior feel: pathetic to say the least. Im sorry but its pathetic. I closed the door and the vibration was like maine kisi dhaanchay ka darwaza bannd kiya. Finishinh nahi achi. I dont know if u guys have seen it or not lekin theres a gap between console where the push start button rests and where the traction control button rests.
      But the soft feel of the front console is a point above grande no doubt about that. Grande feels like hard plastic infront of this(for all those who were about to say im a rolla fan, in ur face!!!).

The navigation is same as you would expect from tracking world, though the movement is much more swift and lag isnt there. But nothing to write home about.
      I pressed the steering controls and the noise that came was: tak tak tak....as if i was turning the switch of my rooms lights on and off.

The drive.........CVT......enough said!! Much better ride than 9th gen. There isnt a drag. Or maybe its just a brand new car so I didnt feel it. But none the less. Much better than 9th gen. I didnt really floor the grande i have driven so cant compare.

Fuel consumption: poor. Sorry but an average of 10 in a city like Islamabad where the car standa idle for long rarely was bad. Grande slightly nudges past. Maybe it might be better after the break in period.

........kia hai exterior hai yaar. Its a jin incomparison to other pkdms. The DRLS.....the back lights.....the cuts....the rims.....all make u fall in love.

BG luxo ko change karo.......(friends opinion). I drove it when he had already changed to yokohama.

My friend got a slightly better version so during my exterior observation. The welding issues on the door were hidden properly. But the paint job could have been better. There were places which felt like kisi local karegar ne taxi pe paint kiya. But all this was minor.

Point to be noted: my friends brother in law booked along side him and he told me that they both got delivery same day. His brother in law's unit had the bad welding issues.

On the whole this car is a must buy for anyone who can afford it. If u have the money then dont waste it on grande. But if your looking for resale, Ur looking for a comparatively better fit and finish then go for grande.
      My personal advice as i have said before aswell: hold ur money for the next few months and wait till 2017. Hopefully atlas insan bann jaye ***. Buy the car then. Right now wont recommend anyone to buy this car.

Thanks for wasting ur time reading this. Bring on the bashing boys.....im all up for it!!!!! 😂😂😂😜😜
      Summed up quite well and that's the reason I didn't book it initially will wait till the end of 2017 and the book the car. Tub tuk hopefully sub issues sort out hoo jaye ge.

Yes I hate the parts that are not fitted properly specially the area around push start button. That seriously needs to be checked by Atlas Honda.

The average will definitely improve after break in period.

And yes no matter how you look at it. The exterior, driven position, drive and features make it worthy investment over Grande. Initially I too considered Grande the best PKDM but now tables have turned yet again.

And thank you for the entertaining hands on experience.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Thanks for wasting ur time reading this. Bring on the bashing boys.....im all up for it!!!!! 
      Great review. You said it all.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Thanks for wasting ur time reading this. Bring on the bashing boys.....im all up for it!!!!! 
      Sir ya to ziadti ki hai ap nay. You brought and discussed the same old issues again, boys here are already fed up of it and they have their guns in their hands to bring you down

On a serious note, a well balanced review and I had the same feelings when i went to see one in the showroom. Get your a$$ up atlas and work on the issues.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      62 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
      Sir ya to ziadti ki hai ap nay. You brought and discussed the same old issues again, boys here are already fed up of it and they have their guns in their hands to bring you down

On a serious note, a well balanced review and I had the same feelings when i went to see one in the showroom. Get your a$$ up atlas and work on the issues.
      have u seen the black plastic front grill.

totally pethatic.

but thats a good review by @eemmads

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Meri jaan lay kar chorain ge Pakwheels members. Koi kehta hai BG rakho koi kehta hai change karo. Aur iss sab mai jaib kehti hai Advan choro beshak China ka tyre daal lo

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Name:  1471527783918.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  56.8 KB

My 10 year old reborn genuine door panelling , I missed 9th gen cos of it's quality and driving performance compared to reborn and now Iam afraid civic x interior sux big time but this time I'm not skipping X gen being honda fan for 2 decade now.

Current X civic door paneling seem like it's pasted with samad bond or UHU. WAKE UP ATLAS

Sent from my SM-A500F using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

That's the reason we are discussing the same issue again and again and again.. as someone few days ago was having issue with it. Just assume, we kept quite.. Atlas would never looked into these QC issues and we would be getting same cars with shortcomings

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Summed up quite well and that's the reason I didn't book it initially will wait till the end of 2017 and the book the car. Tub tuk hopefully sub issues sort out hoo jaye ge.

Yes I hate the parts that are not fitted properly specially the area around push start button. That seriously needs to be checked by Atlas Honda.

The average will definitely improve after break in period.

And yes no matter how you look at it. The exterior, driven position, drive and features make it worthy investment over Grande. Initially I too considered Grande the best PKDM but now tables have turned yet again.

And thank you for the entertaining hands on experience.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      45 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Got to see a black Civic X turbo last night at my friends home! His cousin bought it.
      I couldn't find any major defects in it like welding marks or what. Couldn't go for a ride as the owner was in a hurry
      Inside door fabric fitting of back doors didn't looked properly fit. Owner said it was okay at the time of delivery it's his 2.5 year old daughter who did this. I mean a child can ruin the fitting, that's insane. lol
      Front seating was awesome loved it, rear leg room was pretty good too, though rear entertainment system looked ugly to me when it's out(personal preference). Interior looked good to but TBH 9th gen sophisticated dashboard looked better to me, maybe due to it's I-Mid. Trunk was huge!
      Exterior is simply mind blowing, awesome! But to me, black glossy front grill looked really awkward on the black color! I mean whole car looks black!
      Will update soon once I get a chance to drive it!
      Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
      Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guys, I sent messages to few personally and I request you here as well. Now more and more people will come across Civic X, with friends, family or hopefully many new owners who are part of this thread. lets do some productive thing and pin point the issues which we find in our experience. It would be great if we can share following things in our review with pictures.

A pillar fitting on each side. Door welds ; especially the where the door is hinged, the console behind the gear lever. Front fender light fitting and anything you see in particular. We are doing this to collect data so that it not help future buyers but also force the assembler to look in to this matter.

We know all these issues but would like to collect more numbers/ units to see if its wide spread.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 5dakZJs

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - bdlaAeW

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13645173 879178745520672 113200785944103176 n

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - IMG 3082 e1470661308765

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - qjxQAr2

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Should i get leather interior from honda or is there anyone better in Rawalpindi/Islamabad for 1.8 oriel???

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Quote Originally Posted by virgosep1990 View Post
      Should i get leather interior from honda or is there anyone better in Rawalpindi/Islamabad for 1.8 oriel???

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/5170673-post.html

This is not Honda but aftermarket worth Rs.15000

The leather issue has been many times discussed and the answer is: NO, don't waste your money at Honda's leather package

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Meri jaan lay kar chorain ge Pakwheels members. Koi kehta hai BG rakho koi kehta hai change karo. Aur iss sab mai jaib kehti hai Advan choro beshak China ka tyre daal lo

Recall sprite's quote: suno sab ki, karo mann ki.....

As far as tyres are concerned, General is highly underrated. It's not bad at all. At least my experience with eurostars is going really good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

For sure Eurostar not bad but for a person like me who drives total 40k km in 4years I prefer to enjoy best experience from car and that's why got changed to michellin

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post

😂😂😂😂 change them.....deep down inside you know whats right aswell.....change them when the budget is back in ur hand.....

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List