842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post

This is Faizan bhai's 1.5 Turbo @flyfs6

The car is a beast ! He also did 163 km/hr and car went from 53 km/h to above 150km/h within 10 seconds its really really fast ! He was really happy and satisfied .. even the quality has improved the dash panels felt good without any gaps or loose parts ..
      My net is really slow , soon will also upload another video where he did 163 , the pick is mind blowing very very impressive ! Mai baqaida seat k back rest se chipka wa tha when car was accelerating

He also got his car booked on 8th june and MA SHA ALLAH got delivery on friday whereas my dealership rather stealership " Honda Shahrahe faisal " says i will get it in October .. i got it booked on 8th June and gave the full payment on 22nd July but still .. such a pathetic customer care
      Exactly same payment dates but I switched from turbo to 1.8, which IA I will get this week.

After 2 or 3 year will switch to turbo when altas offer mid cycle facelift change with led and blue wala meter

Sent from my SM-A500F using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      140 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

any news on production being delayed or stopped ? some quality concerns from honda under observation
      MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Ok so I don't know what I am supposed to do now, my turbo booked on the 9th of June, which was supposed to be delivered TODAY, has been pushed back to 7th October, 2016. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HONDA ATLAS. I am fixing to go to the showroom and give them a piece of my mind. I was so angry on the phone that the salesman said he would refund the money which upset me even more, its not the money its the damn time I have invested. Anyway, anybody else have any update on this. The reason for delay????

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So, I just read a post on facebook from JDM experts about the Civic X infotainment system. It is quad core with 9 inches true HD screen with 1 GB of ram and 16GB of internal storage. Comes with Android 5.1. The total cost for infotainment with front and back cameras alongwith labor is 42000. Will you guys recommend it over Honda's tracking world infotainment? Attaching the pictures from their fb page for reference.10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170994310th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170994410th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170994510th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170994610th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1709947

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      51 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Salam everyone.. Ghalti se have booked the Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo from Honda Classic Islamabad. Booking date was the 6th June 2016. Still awaiting delivery as per Honda Classic they have only delivered 5 Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo. (which I dont believe as they busy selling their own cars on premium).
      If anyone has any contact or anything to find out the real status please let me know. Coz I am sick of the lies from Honda Classic Islamabad.

Furthermore if anyone is even thinking of booking from Honda Classic ...Khowar hona tayar rehna...
      IF IT'S GOT BO0BS OR WHEELS IT WILL GIVE YOU PROBLEMS!!!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Import of RON 92 standard petrol likely to start in November

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan will start importing RON 92 standard petrol from November, which will improve efficiency of vehicles and give good mileage, sources in the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources said on Saturday.

?The RON 92 is expected to start reaching Pakistan in November,? a source said. ?Presently the country is importing 87 RON petrol, but from November RON 92 will be available at selected petrol pumps in major cities.?

The Economic Coordination Committee of the cabinet has recently approved the import of RON 92 to boost the efficiency of vehicles and protect the environment.

The decision was part of the ministry?s strategy to introduce petrol of three different grades (92 RON, 95 RON and 97 RON) for replacing the existing petrol of 87 RON.

Initially the government allowed the import of RON 92 on trial basis for major cities and after successful experiment it would gradually be introduced in rest of the country.

The higher RON reduces environmental impact due to lower emissions as a result of better engine health.

Sources said the government was making tireless efforts to increase the country?s oil refining capacity.

The Pakistan Arab Refinery Company (PARCO) had been given the task to complete the Khalifa coastal refinery, having capacity to produce 250,000 barrels/day which was pending for last several years.

During the last three years, the sources said oil and gas exploration companies operating in different parts of the country made around 84 discoveries.

Following which around 631 million cubic feet per day (mmcfd) gas and 27,359 barrels/day crude production has been added to the system.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/145...rt-in-November

sir how can you import RON 92 petrol

its only imported inshape of crude oil and refined by Oil refineries in pakistan to the specific RON ratings.

until or unless the refineries upgrade them-self. there will be no RON 92 as standard.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Who is the best honda showroom in karachi in terms of customer support and deliveries of the cars?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      What keeps me going is goals.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      140 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gandalfgraha View Post
      Ok so I don't know what I am supposed to do now, my turbo booked on the 9th of June, which was supposed to be delivered TODAY, has been pushed back to 7th October, 2016. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HONDA ATLAS. I am fixing to go to the showroom and give them a piece of my mind. I was so angry on the phone that the salesman said he would refund the money which upset me even more, its not the money its the damn time I have invested. Anyway, anybody else have any update on this. The reason for delay????
      return ...never seen any dealership doing this ..thats terrible
      MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      60 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      Honda was the first one to offer cvt in pkdm cars.

Honda city vario remember???

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      Naa dont remember
      Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post

This is Faizan bhai's 1.5 Turbo @flyfs6

The car is a beast ! He also did 163 km/hr and car went from 53 km/h to above 150km/h within 10 seconds its really really fast ! He was really happy and satisfied .. even the quality has improved the dash panels felt good without any gaps or loose parts ..
      My net is really slow , soon will also upload another video where he did 163 , the pick is mind blowing very very impressive ! Mai baqaida seat k back rest se chipka wa tha when car was accelerating

He also got his car booked on 8th june and MA SHA ALLAH got delivery on friday whereas my dealership rather stealership " Honda Shahrahe faisal " says i will get it in October .. i got it booked on 8th June and gave the full payment on 22nd July but still .. such a pathetic customer care
      good but was really expecting 7.0 secs rather then 8. Vezel also does in 7.8s

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Always respect your parents

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Hi Guys i need your help and opinions in deciding which car to purchase. I am basically getting a car from my company with price limit of PKR2.4mn. Now i can either go for Grande or add some money from my own pocket and purchase Civic X Oriel or Lexus CT-200h. IMO here are the pros of the three vehicles

CIVIC X Oriel: 1) Beautiful sporty exterior 2) Sporty Drive 3) Hill Assist 4) DRL Lights
      Grande: 1) No need to add money from my own pocket 2) Paddle Shift 3) Nice Navigation System 4) Leather Interior 5) 6 speakers vs 4 in Oriel 6) Lesser interior quality issues vs civic x
      Lexus CT 200h: 1) Beautiful design 2) good performance and superior technology 3) great interior. The downside of course is expensive maintenance

So can you guys suggest which one should i go for? Thanks guys and would love if civic x owners could share their experience of the new car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usishan View Post
      Hi Guys i need your help and opinions in deciding which car to purchase. I am basically getting a car from my company with price limit of PKR2.4mn. Now i can either go for Grande or add some money from my own pocket and purchase Civic X Oriel or Lexus CT-200h. IMO here are the pros of the three vehicles

CIVIC X Oriel: 1) Beautiful sporty exterior 2) Sporty Drive 3) Hill Assist 4) DRL Lights
      Grande: 1) No need to add money from my own pocket 2) Paddle Shift 3) Nice Navigation System 4) Leather Interior 5) 6 speakers vs 4 in Oriel 6) Lesser interior quality issues vs civic x
      Lexus CT 200h: 1) Beautiful design 2) good performance and superior technology 3) great interior. The downside of course is expensive maintenance

So can you guys suggest which one should i go for? Thanks guys and would love if civic x owners could share their experience of the new car

Take Grande for the moment. Meanwhile find job in another company which gives Turbo 1.5 to their employees.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Don't forget traction control , rear AC vents, Electronic handbrake and brake hold in civic oriels positive points when deciding

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Take Grande for the moment. Meanwhile find job in another company which gives Turbo 1.5 to their employees.
      lol masroor bhai.......

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I wish i could say civic x......i really do! But the current stories that are floating around with regards to delivery times of even oriel......i wouldnt suggest you land urself in this quick sand. But if you can wait then honda civic is the car that you should go for. But do inform the dealership that if the quality isnt upto mark you will refuse to accept delivery and if they delay delivery further than 2 months you will forcibly take interest via court ;-)

Grande CVT seems like the obvious choice. Good luck.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
      good but was really expecting 7.0 secs rather then 8. Vezel also does in 7.8s

So turbo is not any much faster than 8th gen manual in initial acceleration which is all what matters

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      36 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
      So, I just read a post on facebook from JDM experts about the Civic X infotainment system. It is quad core with 9 inches true HD screen with 1 GB of ram and 16GB of internal storage. Comes with Android 5.1. The total cost for infotainment with front and back cameras alongwith labor is 42000. Will you guys recommend it over Honda's tracking world infotainment? Attaching the pictures from their fb page for reference.10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170994310th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170994410th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170994510th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170994610th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1709947
      This is 100 times better than the units of oriel and turbo combined.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
      Honda Civic Fb
      Honda city 1.3 PT (5th Gen)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Made me laugh lol!

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Muzammil73 View Post
      This is 100 times better than the units of oriel and turbo combined.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
      Might be , But I wouldn't risk my electrical warranty for the sake of 35k

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zee5han View Post
      Might be , But I wouldn't risk my electrical warranty for the sake of 35k
      If anything happenes, Replace with oem and claim. I don't think they'll figure it out. They ask us. Secondly this policy is stupid

Always respect your parents

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List