842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Reading about how awful, shady and dubious honda atlas has been acting lately and how i was ridiculed in the earlier months of this year when i used to point it out gives me some what mixed feelings.

Being proven right at the expense of the hardship faced by my fellow brethren doesnt make me happy.

Then again nobody listened when me along with a few others were crying out loud that honda atlas is taking the general public on for a ride and one shouldnt blindly trust them.

Remember the time those articles came out in different dailies quoting honda dealerships that CivicX wont come out till 2017? And some of the sane members used to say this is just a ploy to sell the existing stock of 9th gen but nobody believed them.

MASHALLAH se what happened at the booking extravaganza is infront of all of us. People who got them booked on the first day havent gotten delivery yet those who booked in july have gotten delivery without paying a single penny of own (ahem ahem personal contact, cant name & shame him publicly) just because they were well connected. People like me were shamed as chaska parties, college brats (my grey hair would love to hear that again and again), people who cant afford, IMC employees, rolla fans or just cry babies just because we objected to giving ur hard earned money like this to a company who has been lying to you from day one with regards to GenX coming or not coming to Pakistan.

Honda Atlas has always been a greedy & shady company. But this year has become a new feather in their cap of lust for money.

We didnt act then......we wont act now. Allah bhala kare Fazal wahab ka and some of the other resilient members who didnt stop and kept on pointing out the flaws in the new civic. And now look at what they have achieved.

Bottom line: if we get our act together, we can bring curtains on this own mafia being run by Atlas and its dealerships just like we raised the quality issue. We cannot stop nepotism and favouritism completely. Its human nature. Happens everywhere. But we can and we should raise a voice against this unethical way of dealing by honda atlas and its dealerships.

Sorry for was wasting sooo much space of this page.

P.S i love the car.....its a beauty. And will be INSHALLAH booking one in some months unless the issues persist......but still my opinion about Atlas remains the same.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
      Reading about how awful, shady and dubious honda atlas has been acting lately and how i was ridiculed in the earlier months of this year when i used to point it out gives me some what mixed feelings.

Being proven right at the expense of the hardship faced by my fellow brethren doesnt make me happy.

Then again nobody listened when me along with a few others were crying out loud that honda atlas is taking the general public on for a ride and one shouldnt blindly trust them.

Remember the time those articles came out in different dailies quoting honda dealerships that CivicX wont come out till 2017? And some of the sane members used to say this is just a ploy to sell the existing stock of 9th gen but nobody believed them.

MASHALLAH se what happened at the booking extravaganza is infront of all of us. People who got them booked on the first day havent gotten delivery yet those who booked in july have gotten delivery without paying a single penny of own (ahem ahem personal contact, cant name & shame him publicly) just because they were well connected. People like me were shamed as chaska parties, college brats (my grey hair would love to hear that again and again), people who cant afford, IMC employees, rolla fans or just cry babies just because we objected to giving ur hard earned money like this to a company who has been lying to you from day one with regards to GenX coming or not coming to Pakistan.

Honda Atlas has always been a greedy & shady company. But this year has become a new feather in their cap of lust for money.

We didnt act then......we wont act now. Allah bhala kare Fazal wahab ka and some of the other resilient members who didnt stop and kept on pointing out the flaws in the new civic. And now look at what they have achieved.

Bottom line: if we get our act together, we can bring curtains on this own mafia being run by Atlas and its dealerships just like we raised the quality issue. We cannot stop nepotism and favouritism completely. Its human nature. Happens everywhere. But we can and we should raise a voice against this unethical way of dealing by honda atlas and its dealerships.

Sorry for was wasting sooo much space of this page.

P.S i love the car.....its a beauty. And will be INSHALLAH booking one in some months unless the issues persist......but still my opinion about Atlas remains the same.
      Sir very well said and all true but sadly nothing's gonna change. Atlas (and for that matter Suzuki and Indus) operates like any government office in Pakistan. If you have influence and contacts you can cut in line and be proud rather than ashamed. Those waiting in line will not question you rather look up to you. (😜 Lets all congratulate those members instead of shaming them for cutting in line)

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Seeing the number of Civic X 1.5 turbo (90) and 1.8 oriel (128) ads on pakwheels, it is clear what honda atlas is upto. They are honoring the dealer and own mafia and creating an artificial shortage.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      434 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So I checked out the new Civic. The USDM model is nothing like what the PKDM has been shown in this thread previously. I am not sure it is a valid comparison.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VCheng View Post
      So I checked out the new Civic. The USDM model is nothing like what the PKDM has been shown in this thread previously. I am not sure it is a valid comparison.
      Sir please elaborate for the benefit for everyone over here.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      434 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
      Sir please elaborate for the benefit for everyone over here.....
      The USDM model is a very well-made car that drives great. Very nice interior and amenities, at a good price, immediate delivery in any color or options.

This is the current offer from my local dealer, and there are other deals available too. Hundreds of cars are in stock within 50 miles.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1710245

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Thanks for the replies regarding oriel vs grande vs ct-200h.

For those who are having to wait long time before the delivery of any vehicle, i have read that the new auto policy 2016-20 has a clause that says that if the delivery time of the vehicle is more than two months, than the company will have to give kibor+2% discount on that vehicle. For example, if u book turbo for Rs3mn and get delivery after 4 months than you will be entitled to a discount Rs45,000/- (i.e kibor +2% which equals 9% for two months on Rs3mn)

Auto assemblers are contesting this in courts but if the community puts enough pressure, i am sure this will be implemented. The auto policy 2016-20 is available on EDB website

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Those who have to decide might benefit assemblers after accepting 1.5 Turbos and Grandes as gifts.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Those who have to decide might benefit assemblers after accepting 1.5 Turbos and Grandes as gifts.
      Are you gifting any? If yes then do remember.me....... lol

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usishan View Post
      Thanks for the replies regarding oriel vs grande vs ct-200h.

For those who are having to wait long time before the delivery of any vehicle, i have read that the new auto policy 2016-20 has a clause that says that if the delivery time of the vehicle is more than two months, than the company will have to give kibor+2% discount on that vehicle. For example, if u book turbo for Rs3mn and get delivery after 4 months than you will be entitled to a discount Rs45,000/- (i.e kibor +2% which equals 9% for two months on Rs3mn)

Auto assemblers are contesting this in courts but if the community puts enough pressure, i am sure this will be implemented. The auto policy 2016-20 is available on EDB website
      It has already been suspended so the small benefits it had are also gone.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      222 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Corollarules View Post
      suzuki is offering I believe

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Always respect your parents

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The Turbo seems to be a big hit with us which makes me very happy. Hopefully next they will launch the manual version. BTW, what do you guys think of the possibility of the civic type-r coming to Pakistan? Would you pay 5 million for a PKDM Type-R?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      22 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Type R is exclusively manufactures in UK. Even in US it will come as imported like the Civic Hatchback.. So there is no chance of PKDM Type R in any near or far future. Importing one from Europe will send you above 7 to 8 million with taxes and other duties most probably.

Quote Originally Posted by gu92478 View Post
      The Turbo seems to be a big hit with us which makes me very happy. Hopefully next they will launch the manual version. BTW, what do you guys think of the possibility of the civic type-r coming to Pakistan? Would you pay 5 million for a PKDM Type-R?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
      suzuki is offering I believe

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Actually it was suzuki and Toyota who got the auto policy suspended through Sindh high court because they cannot provide immobiliser in mehran and the think the incentives which were supposed to offered to the newcomers should be given to thme instead. The whole scenario tells alot about our custodians of consumer rights.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      22 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sir, there is cartel.. all these big three get together themselves before going into any meeting with government. They decide what to talk and what issues to remain United ..Consumer rights are already out of the boundry line..

Actually it was suzuki and Toyota who got the auto policy suspended through Sindh high court because they cannot provide immobiliser in mehran and the think the incentives which were supposed to offered to the newcomers should be given to thme instead. The whole scenario tells alot about our custodians of consumer rights.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes courtesy our sh---y legal system.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gu92478 View Post
      Do you mean type-R or RS version of turbo?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

While returning to office after lunch just few minutes ago i had a white Civic X oriel in front of me. Don't you guys find this new civic height little too low for our adventurous roads?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

got my black turbo delivery today, this was also booked on 6th june--now one car which was booked on 6th june was delivered in early august and this i just got delivery today--anyways selling it so if anyone interested please pm me...car is in showroom and selling it from there
      ?Accept what you cannot change and change what you cannot accept'

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Saw a couple of Oriels in silver, in my opinion it looks much better than white on this awesome shape. Looks huge from sides.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List