842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      Actually I said it. The reason is I was driving and wanted to put filled bottle in side pocket and it was quite difficult for me to put it in right place. after some time when I wanted a sip I pulled it and because of squeezing the water spilled. This all happened at 120/h speed. But I will double check it once again. Apart from it. I tried to put a coffee paper glass and same happened as it was hot so I was double depressed with this nuisance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The centre ones are useless I agree even on Oriel which doesn't have a fat console due to screen. If you put both the cup holders you can't put a DVD cover in the centre console and the arm rest needs to be slided backwards.

The rear pocket is exposed. The bottle though wasn't annoying for me in the door

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
      Actually it was a civicX owner who said it.....so we cant say that his opinion was biased. He was the first one in the civic owners thread on pak wheels 😕
      Well, point noted bro. My bad. But on another note I don't think I can remember and recall every post and made by what member and what he owns. It's a general reputation of the forum that comes in play.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 6b64c4a313a561c5a956f55b7a6b7858

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
      Let's hear it what other members have to say about the quality of this glass. I cannot label it bad because it was made by a Pakistani company. @arkhitekt @InNoCeNt_DeViL @arkhan323
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 6b64c4a313a561c5a956f55b7a6b7858

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Well, point noted bro. My bad. But on another note I don't think I can remember and recall every post and made by what member and what he owns. It's a general reputation of the forum that comes in play.
      so you just assumed he was not a civic x owner because he pointed out a problem? nice 😑

Sent from my Galaxy S6

• 02-09-2016, 01:36 PM

PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

About that Ahmad Glass being used in Civic and City:

The issue is not that it is a Pakistani product so it is inferior, but it is a bad product by a company as owners have started reporting noise issues and thinness of the window glass. Also now 9th generation users coming up and saying the same. Bad product by any company is bad, be it local or foreign.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

• 02-09-2016, 01:48 PM

PakWheeler

• 02-09-2016, 01:58 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The fact is local assemblers can't compare with imported parts as obviously due to cost cutting and standard of labor in Pakistan. Saint Gobain any day over AGI

• 02-09-2016, 01:59 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I didn't own 9th. But switch over from 8th to 10th is really a mixed confusion. The level of noise in 8th is much much lesser than 10th and that's because of AGI. This company can write or claim anything which is not our domain but the reality is AGI glass is pathetic at lease for my civic X. Regarding policy related to local vendor development or deletion program it's over now and is not mandatory now. Any assembler now can use any part from any part of the world. Like if I am not wrong SUZUKI swift has bridge stone tyres. Previously it was mandatory to use local source to enjoy some benefits. Govt has given these assemblers and their vendors enough time to get established and developed. But unfortunately instead of looking for export markets they moved in opposite direction thinking that we are foolish people who will defend the defects blindly just to get a feel that they are very intelligent.
      I am quite amazed that people don't want to believe even after watching clear videos and comments by the owners. Actually some of us think that if we accept these issues we will become a fun / example for others or some think that their car resale value will go down.
      Being a fan is something which is quite different from being a realistic. Let's say I am a fan of suzuki but this does not mean that I am a fan of Mehran. Yes I might be a fan of vitara, kizashi, or even swift. So let's be realistic.

What civic owners have to say about this? I have changed from 8th gen to Grande and noise insulation is class apart in Grande. Now if 8th gen has better noise insulation than Civic X then rest you can imagine

• 02-09-2016, 02:09 PM

PakWheeler

• 02-09-2016, 02:13 PM

PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I didn't own 9th. But switch over from 8th to 10th is really a mixed confusion. The level of noise in 8th is much much lesser than 10th and that's because of AGI. This company can write or claim anything which is not our domain but the reality is AGI glass is pathetic at lease for my civic X. Regarding policy related to local vendor development or deletion program it's over now and is not mandatory now. Any assembler now can use any part from any part of the world. Like if I am not wrong SUZUKI swift has bridge stone tyres. Previously it was mandatory to use local source to enjoy some benefits. Govt has given these assemblers and their vendors enough time to get established and developed. But unfortunately instead of looking for export markets they moved in opposite direction thinking that we are foolish people who will defend the defects blindly just to get a feel that they are very intelligent.
      I am quite amazed that people don't want to believe even after watching clear videos and comments by the owners. Actually some of us think that if we accept these issues we will become a fun / example for others or some think that their car resale value will go down.
      Being a fan is something which is quite different from being a realistic. Let's say I am a fan of suzuki but this does not mean that I am a fan of Mehran. Yes I might be a fan of vitara, kizashi, or even swift. So let's be realistic.

Youre the most unbiased civic owner here. I don't get all this fanboyism here.

///AMG

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

To be very honest, I have heard this Ahmed glass company for the first time in Pakistan. Heard about Ghani and TGL alot and they are the market leaders in pakistan and are also public listed. We know very well how companies operate here in Pakistan, there arent any quality controls whatsoever.

The question arises why Atlas opted for Ahmed glass instead of Saint Gobain when its competitors are using the latter. The answer seems obvious, to cut their costs and increase their margins by opting for low standard products just like their plastic vendor. Atlas is playing a complete rip off here, be it by using inferior products or encouraging the own mafia. We have heard quite a lot of cases here where the dealers are playing dirty game of delaying the delivery of the people who have pre-booked in the very early days and one member who just got his Turbo also shared how he got it and what the dealer was planning to do by delaying his car until october.

I encourage all the guys who have pre-booked and hearing from their dealers to wait for october, to break loose and beat the freaking hell of these blood sucking morons.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
      Youre the most unbiased civic owner here. I don't get all this fanboyism here.

///AMG
      Well, the ones getting personal on all this criticism just need to get a new life. Typical school boys immature behavior being observed by a couple of owners on this genuine criticism.

Their philosophy is "jo karwa raha hai, pakwheels karwa raha hai" just like molvis in this country say "jo karwa raha hai amreeeka kara raha hai"

• 02-09-2016, 02:33 PM

PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Let's hear it what other members have to say about the quality of this glass. I cannot label it bad because it was made by a Pakistani company. @arkhitekt @InNoCeNt_DeViL @arkhan323

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      I'd rather not comment because at the end of the day it's a Pakistani glass. And since i don't have the technical data on exact thickness of glass compared to international versions I am not at authority to give a verdict. All I know is. The cabin noise is far superior than 9th Gen. One thing I know is as taught in all technical texts, a 3.5 mm glass and a 3.4 mm glass dont have much difference of decibel levels. So assuming if PKDM has a 3.5 mm glass do international ones come with 7 mm? Because that would make a difference. Or do the international versions come with double insulation cavity added by aluminium spacer in them.

Honestly as per my experience I didn't even notice or realise its a local made glass. Now just because its not a saint gobain and a local made by a company which people haven't heard about makes it bad? It has a Pakistani tag on it so its bad?

And secondly even inside of a mercedes you can hear horns and mirrors retracting. After all its a car and not a sound proof basement bunker.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

How a Honda Civic X is made in the US. Assembly line video.

Credits: Honda Pro Jason

<span style="color: rgb(85, 85, 85); background-color: rgb(242, 242, 242);">

Will Honda Atlas ever let anyone inside their assembly plant? I don't think so.
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I'd rather not comment because at the end of the day it's a Pakistani glass. And since i don't have the technical data on exact thickness of glass compared to international versions I am not at authority to give a verdict. All I know is. The cabin noise is far superior than 9th Gen. One thing I know is as taught in all technical texts, a 3.5 mm glass and a 3.4 mm glass dont have much difference of decibel levels. So assuming if PKDM has a 3.5 mm glass do international ones come with 7 mm? Because that would make a difference. Or do the international versions come with double insulation cavity added by aluminium spacer in them.

Honestly as per my experience I didn't even notice or realise its a local made glass. Now just because its not a saint gobain and a local made by a company which people haven't heard about makes it bad? It has a Pakistani tag on it so its bad?

And secondly even inside of a mercedes you can hear horns and mirrors retracting. After all its a car and not a sound proof basement bunker.
      Is cabin noise more or less than 9th gen? Ur remark doesn't make it clear...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ShameerMasroor View Post
      Is cabin noise more or less than 9th gen? Ur remark doesn't make it clear...
      It's far superior than 9th Gen, i mean to say it is quiter than 9th. Much much much less noise

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      22 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I am in minus 9 time zone and I got a call at 5am about what's going on here.. Let me remind you guys. Thread rules are clear and I would like that everyone READ it one more time. I will not spare anyone targeting anyone and getting personal. Some members are getting judgmental about PW and moderators but Moderator is following rules , if you step and crash it.. I am sorry actions will be taken and it's not biased.

I have cleared it many times, you can make any opinion plus or minus about Civic here but please don't target anyone. As soon as anyone directly, indirectly trying to send a message against anyone here will be his last post. I assure you I care about it and mean it.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - b3354b2db93d5df365096e84d0db5be7

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

It's far superior than 9th Gen, i mean to say it is quiter than 9th. Much much much less noise
      I'll have to add a comment to this as well that the cabin noise of my 10th gen is much lesser than the 8th gen. Comparative analysis with a 9th gen is something I cannot do as I didn't use the 9th gen for so long so I don't remember.

However I am unsure about the quality of the glass and only an accident can prove that, God forbid.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      I am in minus 9 time zone and I got a call at 5am about what's going on here.. Let me remind you guys. Thread rules are clear and I would like that everyone READ it one more time. I will not spare anyone targeting anyone and getting personal. Some members are getting judgmental about PW and moderators but Moderator is following rules , if you step and crash it.. I am sorry actions will be taken and it's not biased.

I have cleared it many times, you can make any opinion plus or minus about Civic here but please don't target anyone. As soon as anyone directly, indirectly trying to send a message against anyone here will be his last post. I assure you I care about it and mean it.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - b3354b2db93d5df365096e84d0db5be7

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Giving a last warning and blocking members is an easy way out. Kindly let me know which of the redlined rules has this post broken to give 15 point infractions. Or is the answer to this question also going to be a warning?

So when i am sarcastic, i get an infraction?

Name:  Screenshot_2016-09-02-11-54-16.png
Views: 751
Size:  82.5 KB

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

For Cixic X owners who are having irritating noise issues, I guess Honda won't pay heed to it but one can always make a scene and see what they say.

For others, one can always use an acoustic film on the car windows (just a thought) and reduce the cabin noise by a big margin.

Never tried the acoustic film method but it could be worth a shot for people who don't have any other way around this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      The best and actual mic placement is in front dome light compartment and it is on Civic X as well internationally.

One PKDM owner told me that the PKDM Civic navigation head unit seems like a android tablet which is actually being used in this head unit. Not sure how true it is but a mic in the head unit make it look like this..

Any idea what is the brand of head unit ? Company name and model #
      Acer Iconia: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...30#post5170095

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      153 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Giving a last warning and blocking members is an easy way out. Kindly let me know which of the redlined rules has this post broken to give 15 point infractions. Or is the answer to this question also going to be a warning?

So when i am sarcastic, i get an infraction?

Name:  Screenshot_2016-09-02-11-54-16.png
Views: 751
Size:  82.5 KB
      Mottiya to kar diya hai un ko aur aap na kia Goli marni the lmao
      RIP

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List