842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@arkhitekt @fazalwahab11375

Assalam -o- Alaikum all. I am 2 days away from buying Honda Civic I-VTec Oriel 2016.

So need to ask few to point Qs
      1. What accessories, documents I should look forward to get.
      2. Since buying it on OWN, is buy seller affidavit necessary or sale invoice/ sale certificate will be enough at the time of registration
      3. What services I will get from showroom as its from them I am getting the car ( sort of)..... Initial running checkup? Etc etc
      4. What initial / immediate things to do when car is collected e.g oil change, tank full or not? Etc etc

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

D day us today, in evening.... Answer plz

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shaukatalikhan749 View Post
      @arkhitekt @fazalwahab11375

Assalam -o- Alaikum all. I am 2 days away from buying Honda Civic I-VTec Oriel 2016.

So need to ask few to point Qs
      2. Since buying it on OWN, is buy seller affidavit necessary or sale invoice/ sale certificate will be enough at the time of registration
      3. What services I will get from showroom as its from them I am getting the car ( sort of)..... Initial running checkup? Etc etc
      4. What initial / immediate things to do when car is collected e.g oil change, tank full or not? Etc etc

A: Get a car with Oem Navigation system, additional price is 74,500 but has reverse cam and very helpful. You will miss it later if you don't get it

A: Sales Invoice is required for registration. The dealership will give you a set of original documents for the same purpose but probably a week or so later. For delivery you will receive a delivery letter as proof.

3. What services I will get from showroom as its from them I am getting the car ( sort of)..... Initial running checkup?

A: First 3 checkups i.e 1000km, 5000km and 10,000km are free excluding oil and part prices. 3 coupins in the warranty book at the end are present for those which you will get with the car. Do get them done to maintain your warranty and avoid aftermarket additions to keep it valid. Also for a valid warranty regular oil change and maintainence needs to be done from a company service centre and stamped on the chart at the end of warranty book.

4. What initial / immediate things to do when car is collected e.g oil change, tank full or not?

A: Fuel warning light would be ON so yes fuel needed to drive. Apart from that nothing needs to be done.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

then thats good news.
      The proposal that that they were giving was of 2,586,000 (i.e. 2499+12k(Isd) +75k tax).
      In Islamabad, they did background verification only yesterday. I am amazed at their speed in your city.
      Btw, when is the delivery expected ? Did you not opt for Navigation /leather?

Quote Originally Posted by danish.sohail View Post
      Contract has been signed against car amount of 2505000. That's ex factory price.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Auto Policy of Pakistan 2016.

Atlas Honda is NOT abiding as per the Pakistan Auto Policy 2016 and delivers the cars after 4 months minimum.

Check the screenshot of Auto policy.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1715398

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by immado View Post
      Auto Policy of Pakistan 2016.

Atlas Honda is NOT abiding as per the Pakistan Auto Policy 2016 and delivers the cars after 4 months minimum.

Check the screenshot of Auto policy.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1715398
      This policy is on hold. Toyota or Honda filed a Complaint against it and it's on hold.

!!!!! Corolla is Not A ROLLA its a Pleasure !!!!!

CoRoLLa RoCkS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      143 Post(s)
      Tagged
      52 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by danish.sohail View Post
      10 lac difference between civic turbo and bmw. But those 10 lacs would be worth spending on bmw and definitely a better but than vezel considering bmw is pitching 18km/l

Quote Originally Posted by bon747 View Post
      Name:  1474255638595.jpg
Views: 1283
Size:  54.2 KB
      Not a bad deal at all. 1.5 turbo delivery 5 months straight from Germany. But mind it this a basic version of x1.

Sent from my SM-A500F using PW Forums mobile app
      Sirf karnay ki baaten hain bhai. Is 40 lakhs mai taxes shaamil nahe, ek baat. Doosri baat, this stupid thing for 4 million is 6 speed manual. You need to add 300k for even a basic auto transmission. Then 1 lakh for cruise control. Then another 1.5 lakh or so for navigation and stuff. I haven't added smart entry etc (this basic ******** doesn't even have keyless entry) yet and this is reaching 48 lakhs already.

So the difference between this and civic is more than 20 lakh for a worthy BMW and you still get a stupid looking box.
      Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So today, With a heavy heart, booked myself a Civic 1.8 Oriel in white. The dealership i chose was Honda Point and deposited 50% of the invoice value. Chose the factory fitted navigation option but I might change my mind and go for after market unit later when the balance payment needs to be cleared.

Now as for the delivery timeline, they are saying by the end of January or February. According to the sales person, the dealership booked 250 cars on the first day of booking i-e June 6th and until now they have been able to deliver a maximum of 170 cars and rest are still awaiting delivery. So by his impressions, I am not keeping my hopes high for an early delivery, I would be thankful if they just deliver by the mid of Feb which at the moment also seems highly unlikely. The sales person clearly mentioned you can expedite the delivery using some PAWA like a high ranking army officer or a minister who can talk to the GM at honda factory. Offered me to provide his number.

As far as the dashboard quality issues on the display units, they were still there. No remedy so far and according to the dealership guy they wont be fixing it soon as they have a lot of pending orders to look out for.

So yes, thats why I used the phrase "with a heavy heart".

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

White Civic Oriel (PTSR) with navigation (Invoice+Tax 2,662,500) available for sale in Karachi, showroom delivery.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Well.. base line fuel here is 87 which is 91 as per Europeans... The premium is [r+m]/2 / AKI 93 here which is RON 97 as per Euro standards. My car require minimum 93 so I have no option. The article is talking about people who put more than what the manufacturer recommend. Like Civic X needs/ can run on AKI 87 in US which is regular gasoline.... if they put 93.. then this article goes to them..

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Well.. base line fuel here is 87 which is 91 as per Europeans... The premium is [r+m]/2 / AKI 93 here which is RON 97 as per Euro standards. My car require minimum 93 so I have no option. The article is talking about people who put more than what the manufacturer recommend. Like Civic X needs/ can run on AKI 87 in US which is regular gasoline.... if they put 93.. then this article goes to them..
      Thanks for explaining it in detail,

this is exactly why i shared it, ECU in latest cars are way smarter than before, they can even sense the fuel grade in tank & make all adjustments for engine sensors to work accordingly with it before it reaches the fuel injectors.

BUT everyone should always use recommended fuel by the manufacturer, don't go UP & don't go DOWN.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes.. or you are looking into voiding warranty if you go lower. Like in case of PKDM Civic X turbo.. min 91.. few people in Pakistan putting in 87/ regular . I got many emails and people asking if I put lower.. what can happen. I tell them same thing. Use what written in manual.
      PKDM 2016 Honda Civic: A Pandora Box Full Of Confusion - PakWheels Blog

Quote Originally Posted by mian_jee View Post
      Thanks for explaining it in detail,

this is exactly why i shared it, ECU in latest cars are way smarter than before, they can even sense the fuel grade in tank & make all adjustments for engine sensors to work accordingly with it before it reaches the fuel injectors.

BUT everyone should always use recommended fuel by the manufacturer, don't go UP & don't go DOWN.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan0001 View Post
      then thats good news.
      The proposal that that they were giving was of 2,586,000 (i.e. 2499+12k(Isd) +75k tax).
      In Islamabad, they did background verification only yesterday. I am amazed at their speed in your city.
      Btw, when is the delivery expected ? Did you not opt for Navigation /leather?
      My case hasn't approved yet. They said that there is a delay because of large number of bookings recently. Plus they have to verify our status from fbr * idk what this means *
      Bank quote 40-60 days after approval (end of Dec or start of jan) . I wonder how's that possible. Maybe banks have some sort of contract with dealerships.
      And no. I will go for aftermarket products.

!!!!! Corolla is Not A ROLLA its a Pleasure !!!!!

CoRoLLa RoCkS

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

At showroom to pick my June 8 booked 1.5T.<br />
      <br />
      Moreover.... What I personally had anticipated wrt Turbo and Hi Octane... Proved true...so...BIG SURPRISE to all Octane skeptics around here... <br />
      <br />
      Let me just take hold of it... Will then update you guys..<br />
      <br />
      Regards. . <br />
      <br />
      Sent from my SM-J710F using PW Forums mobile app

Sent from my SM-J710F using PW Forums mobile app
      " Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

This is how 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback comes to life.

Mechanically in Europe, the hatchback version will be available in a 1.0-liter three-cylinder turbo engine with power output of 127hp, and a 1.5 liter four-cylinder turbo as can be found in Sedan version, but with 180hp unlike sedan, which is rated at 174HP. Both engines options powers the front wheels via a standard six-speed manual or optional CVT automatic.

The hatchback will be exported from UK plant exclusively and it will not be produced anywhere else. This is the Euro Civic Hatchback - PakWheels Blog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3jGvScMfig

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Salam all respected members hope you're all ok
      I wanted to book civic 1.8 oriel
      Can anyone tell me what's the booking time in Lahore and best showroom to book car from please
      Thx in advance

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chaps View Post
      Salam all respected members hope you're all ok
      I wanted to book civic 1.8 oriel
      Can anyone tell me what's the booking time in Lahore and best showroom to book car from please
      Thx in advance

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      If you book now you will get in February. Honda Point is my personal preference and recommendation

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=278004

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers