842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK471 View Post
      A little bit fun over the weekend:

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1718500
      What are those? Abrasion or reflection?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gandalfgraha View Post
      @usman1texh brother i got the same letter today and i booked my turbo on the 9th of june :-) and now my estimated delivery is 16th Oct. I don't trust a word these guys have to say by the way. Did you ever get a hold of the LED lights from Dubai??? If i remember correctly you were trying to source some from Dubai. If possible PM me the price and the shop you got it from thanks.
      I got the same letter as well
      I booked on 10th June and my tentative delivery is 16th Oct as per the letter however, they promised me 7th Oct

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@vik_vik you are in the exact same situation as me brother , they promised me 7th October as well that is why I don't trust a word they say. Let's see, 10 more days to go :-) jahan 4 maheenay guzar liye hain wahan 10 din aur but I have completely lost faith in HONDA ATLAS. By the way, where did you book from?? I went to the showroom some time ago to ask them and they told me "SIR agar koi appki jaan pehchan to aap nikalwa saktay hain jaldi" :-) I was completely speechless at this comment.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@vik_vik you are in the exact same situation as me brother , they promised me 7th October as well that is why I don't trust a word they say. Let's see, 10 more days to go :-) jahan 4 maheenay guzar liye hain wahan 10 din aur but I have completely lost faith in HONDA ATLAS. By the way, where did you book from?? I went to the showroom some time ago to ask them and they told me "SIR agar koi appki jaan pehchan to aap nikalwa saktay hain jaldi" :-) I was completely speechless at this comment.
      it was Honda Classic, i-10
      Yes you are right, but the good thing is, we will be getting our CIVIC from new and improved production lines and i must say it really worth the time they are taking. I have also heard that in October, Atlas is mostly giving only Turbo versions so again like you said jahan itna wait kiya hay wahan thora aur ker lyty hain

Which dealership you booked from?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@vik_vik I booked from Honda Avenue, and indeed it would be worth the wait if they improve the quality, but I'll judge that once I get the car and I was reading that the update for the navigation system really improves the quality and the performance, I certainly hope that is true because the original navigation for the turbo that I played around with was not that good especially if you compare it to the 1.8 oriel.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Arrangements finalized to import RON 92 standard petrol in November

The government has decided to switch over from the existing 87 RON PMG (Petrol) to 92 and 95 standard from the next import/tender cycle of the Pakistan State Oil (PSO), which is expected from the next month.

"Current automobiles are designed to operate at 92 or higher RON, which helps in providing reduced environmental impact, enhanced motor vehicle experience and increased mileage as a result of better engine hygiene," official sources in the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources told APP.

Presently, the country is importing 87 RON petrol, which is not of a very high quality, but from November initially RON 92 will be available at selected petrol pumps of major cities.

The Economic Coordination Committee of the Federal Cabinet has recently approved the import of RON92 to boost the efficiency of vehicles and protect the environment.

The decision was part of the Ministry's strategy to introduce petrol of three different grades (92 RON, 95 RON and 97 RON) for replacing the existing petrol of 87 RON.

Initially, the government allowed the import of RON92 on trial basis for major cities, and after successful experiment it would be introduced in rest of the country gradually.

The higher RON reduces environmental impact due to lower emissions as a result of better engine health.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@vik_vik I booked from Honda Avenue, and indeed it would be worth the wait if they improve the quality, but I'll judge that once I get the car and I was reading that the update for the navigation system really improves the quality and the performance, I certainly hope that is true because the original navigation for the turbo that I played around with was not that good especially if you compare it to the 1.8 oriel.
      Like I said, this wait is good for us, and things are getting in our favor.
      I went to Honda Classic 2 weeks ago and there was a Turbo ready for delivery and the sales guy said this one is from the 1st batch of 2nd Production line of Turbo Civic and believe me the sales guy asked me to find out any one single glitch in this civic, I said ok lets do it and I was surprised that it was totally up to the mark. but again i realized the sales guy m meri walli bhi aesi hi ho g yaaa!!!, is ki kiya gurantee hy He said boss dont worry sab aesi hi arahi hain.

Now apart from the finishing issues, you see they have updated the Turbo HU firmware which fixed most of the issues.
      and last but not the least, I told you guys that in mid of Oct or start of November, we will be getting 95 and 97 Ron respectively so things are getting straight now and all in Turbo's favor.
      So lets hope for the best

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Aoa,i got my car booked (1.8l oreil with navi and leather) on 1st of aug from honda quaideen karachi. I was given a tentative delivery period of 3 months but now after inquiring from honda atlas about the delivery date,the told me tht the car would be delievered on the 8th of dec.Is it true tht there is a waiting of 4 months on oriel?

cmh
      PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by taimoorali.khn View Post
      Aoa,i got my car booked (1.8l oreil with navi and leather) on 1st of aug from honda quaideen karachi. I was given a tentative delivery period of 3 months but now after inquiring from honda atlas about the delivery date,the told me tht the car would be delievered on the 8th of dec.Is it true tht there is a waiting of 4 months on oriel?
      Four months for Oriel and three months for Turbo

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The letter says Oct-16 and that means it would be during the month of October 2016. Trust me I got the same letter as well, initialed by their GM HR & Admin (how very reassuring :p). So yeah it could be 10 days or 23 days but yeah they don't sadly mention the date. So wait on brother (s), we are all in the same boat.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
      I got the same letter as well
      I booked on 10th June and my tentative delivery is 16th Oct as per the letter however, they promised me 7th Oct
      Booked on 8th June but didn't got the letter. It was scheduled for 21 sep but in Dispatch dept they says car is not in production yet. There are people inside facilitating the investors thats why our cars are delayed. it will be your good luck if u get the cars on the said dates.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by taimoorali.khn View Post
      Yes Bro, I booked it from Honda fort lahore on 16 july, initially was given Oct mid and now confirmed 16 Nov. so its true that its now on 4 months

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Ok thanks for the confirmation brother.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khuram2703 View Post
      Yes Bro, I booked it from Honda fort lahore on 16 july, initially was given Oct mid and now confirmed 16 Nov. so its true that its now on 4 months
      infact booked 2 cars one turbo 8th june for myself and 1.8 oriel for my sis. 8th june may be i get in oct and 16 july on 16th Nov

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

What's the current ready stock prices for Civic Oriel and turbo ? I heard due to year end and 2017 model issue many investors are selling at lower ON money.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khuram2703 View Post
      Booked on 8th June but didn't got the letter. It was scheduled for 21 sep but in Dispatch dept they says car is not in production yet. There are people inside facilitating the investors thats why our cars are delayed. it will be your good luck if u get the cars on the said dates.
      The big news is that i got the frame number of my Turbo from Atlas and delivery day is tomorrow but I will receive it on Monday. So that I can get it registered and insured on same day INshallah

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
      The big news is that i got the frame number of my Turbo from Atlas and delivery day is tomorrow but I will receive it on Monday. So that I can get it registered and insured on same day INshallah
      Congrats dude! Is the frame number communicated by the showroom/dealer or in another letter by Honda Atlas?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by toyotaf1 View Post
      Congrats dude! Is the frame number communicated by the showroom/dealer or in another letter by Honda Atlas?
      Frame number was provided by Atlas (Factory) that too when I had to call them. There is a guy at Atlas named Talha (Very humble and cooperative, though he picks his phone not quite often but when he does, he will give you legit info regarding delivery)
      He told me 3 weeks ago to call me on 7th Oct at 12pm and he will give me the frame number and I just called him today and got the frame number handy.
      He further told me to give this frame number to showroom from where you booked your Turbo and they will make arrangements for transportation.

Dealer/Showroom sales guys are just puppets, they know nothing because Talha said we are the ones who are managing production in the factory however, the dealer/showroom guys can only make arrangements to get your car deliver in 2-3 days at showroom (Transportation arrangements).
      This is how it is.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@vik_vik Many congrats :-) that is great news I am so excited to hear you will finally be getting you car in shaa ALLAH. A detailed review is in order once you get your car. Keep us posted and many congrats again

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@vik_vik Many congrats :-) that is great news I am so excited to hear you will finally be getting you car in shaa ALLAH. A detailed review is in order once you get your car. Keep us posted and many congrats again
      Sure Bro, INshallah will post a DEEP review
      I have addon list with me so waiting to get my hands on my TURBO and will keep you guys updated like I did with my 2015 GLI

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List