842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      16 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Non Oriel is 150k cheaper than Oriel but acessories such as Push Start, Fogs, Alloys, Cruise and Retractable Mirrors are missing from it. The advantage of non Oriel is early delivery atm but in terms of resale if the same price gap continues in invoice price, non oriel will sell very poor. Filer Invoice for Oriel with Navi including tax is approx 2650 (few thousand here or there as per city) And Oriel without Navi is 2575. Add registration

http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004
      Alloys and fog lights can be installed later. As for cruise control and sunroof they are pretty useless for me.

I am mainly attracted towards features that help in relieving stress off of the city traffic and for that auto brake hold feature is nice. Thats present in basic civic as well. Besides electronic parking brake, vsa etc.

i have used the climate control in Grande and found it to be just a fancy stuff that can be annoying at times. I dont know about the one in civic though.

As for the push start, Yes that is something to get. But since its the only feature thats attracting me towards Oriel I am finding it hard to spend extra.

another thing is the long wait as compared to the basic civic.
      FOCAL /// PIONEER /// AUDISON /// KICKER /// JVC /// PHOENIX GOLD.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      16 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sashah666 View Post
      Go for Oriel. It's a little above your budget but will stand taller at the 3 year mark than the non Oriel.

Do keep in mind that without own (no idea how much it is for Oriel), the car will be delivered next year as some people are saying they're getting their dates in march etc.

Other than that the exclusive factor will end by the time you get the civic as a lot of cars are on the road now. However it is a very satisfying machine and I have no regrets whatsoever about it.

About the issues, as per my opinion, this is the first PKDM which has been put under a magnifying glass and rightly so due to which Atlas has improved the quality control of their factories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yes i am aware of the long waiting time for oriel and this is also one of the reasons i am sliding away from it.

As for the issues I have driven an old suzuki cultus for quite sometime, so I am very well trained in that department. Lol. Besides PKDM cars are not that bad if we talk about toyota and Honda products. There are some glitches here and there but overall they are pretty well made.

As for the orange peel. Since the time it has become a favorite topic on pakwheels in relation to the civic X, I have started to observe almost every car here during my short stay in US and believe me every car has it. From the mercs and beemers to the buicks and lincolns.

By exclusive factor lacking in Grande I meant the shape which is the same all way from Xli to grande. And hearing people calling your 2.6m car an Xli, kills the shashka for me.
      FOCAL /// PIONEER /// AUDISON /// KICKER /// JVC /// PHOENIX GOLD.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali454 View Post
      How about a non oriel with navigation only? We are filer.
      seriously not worth it ... i mean a 2.4 mil car in which you don't have retractable side view mirrors? difference between hardtop and oriel (base price) is around 100k, go for Oriel. We took delivery of friend's Oriel without Nav and first thing he regretted was not going for Nav, Without Nav car comes without any cameras and the stock system sucks in my opinion, Showroom asked 80k for the Nav system and that came with 6 months warranty, if you go with factory fitted Nav it's warranty last as long as your car's warranty
      Lost in /dev/null

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guys I want to get my civic glass coated - any ideas recommendations? I need to get it done thus weekend

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes i am aware of the long waiting time for oriel and this is also one of the reasons i am sliding away from it.

As for the issues I have driven an old suzuki cultus for quite sometime, so I am very well trained in that department. Lol. Besides PKDM cars are not that bad if we talk about toyota and Honda products. There are some glitches here and there but overall they are pretty well made.

As for the orange peel. Since the time it has become a favorite topic on pakwheels in relation to the civic X, I have started to observe almost every car here during my short stay in US and believe me every car has it. From the mercs and beemers to the buicks and lincolns.

By exclusive factor lacking in Grande I meant the shape which is the same all way from Xli to grande. And hearing people calling your 2.6m car an Xli, kills the shashka for me.
      Haha good points. Then in that case Oriel is it as a good and safe choice.

-

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oziman View Post
      Guys I want to get my civic glass coated - any ideas recommendations? I need to get it done thus weekend

Ahmed yar's luxe auto spa , the best

Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

what choices do I have?
      Face lifted Grande.
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oziman View Post

visit carbographics( see on facebook) for glass coating. Honda dealership told me they are not doing it and remember in case of accident the color will not match.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by itsgumbys View Post
      Do read 1.8 Civic review... people are facing few issues, are you sure you are making a right move ?
      Such as?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Many of you know how harsh critic i have been on Civic X due to their quality control, two days back I went with a friend to take delivery of his Vti Oriel (without Nav and Leather) and i was pleasantly surprised to see that majority (almost 90-95%) of the QC issues i saw are gone, my friend owns a Grande as well so we did a quick comparison, both of us came to the same conclusion that Civic as far as our personal taste is concerned is a better car IF one can go around spending 300k more, For the price bracket of Grande the Civic simply cannot compete the Hard Top in comparison to Grande is not worth it.

Before anyone decides to flame me let me remind again that this is OPINION of me and my friend and its not the writing on the wall, your money your business.

@fazalwahab11375 @arkhitekt @autophile @ak471
      Lost in /dev/null

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
      Such as?
      Chk civic x thread. Jerk issue
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baqai View Post
      Many of you know how harsh critic i have been on Civic X due to their quality control, two days back I went with a friend to take delivery of his Vti Oriel (without Nav and Leather) and i was pleasantly surprised to see that majority (almost 90-95%) of the QC issues i saw are gone, my friend owns a Grande as well so we did a quick comparison, both of us came to the same conclusion that Civic as far as our personal taste is concerned is a better car IF one can go around spending 300k more, For the price bracket of Grande the Civic simply cannot compete the Hard Top in comparison to Grande is not worth it.

Before anyone decides to flame me let me remind again that this is OPINION of me and my friend and its not the writing on the wall, your money your business.

totally agree.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

After going through lot of forums nd read every bit of reviews of both grande nd oriel.... finally I sold my grande 2015 to book civic oriel today Alhamdulilah.
      Now waiting with fingers crossed.
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Chk civic x thread. Jerk issue
      That is just one issues. What are other issues in current production models?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

That is just one issues. What are other issues in current production models?
      Yes. R u ok.with it?
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes. R u ok.with it?
      You forgot about the mandatory navigation system in the Turbo unit being bug-ridden and secondary screen wasting space under arm rest area, mandatory cheap third rate leather and stitching, Turbo unit having a recall already but not as yet announced or clarified officially by Atlas Honda, excessive delivery lead time, quality and finishing issues (might or might not be resolved by now), paint quality, glass coat quality and hard steering buttons. There may be other issues too but above are few which I recall.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

You forgot about the mandatory navigation system in the Turbo unit being bug-ridden and secondary screen wasting space under arm rest area, mandatory cheap third rate leather and stitching, Turbo unit having a recall already but not as yet announced or clarified officially by Atlas Honda, excessive delivery lead time, quality and finishing issues (might or might not be resolved by now), paint quality, glass coat quality and hard steering buttons. There may be other issues too but above are few which I recall.
      So what do u suggest?
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So what do u suggest?
      Raise awareness.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Raise awareness.
      Well I hv booked oriel today nd hope I will.be able to.create.better awareness in few months time.��
      -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Thanks for the mention. I have already moved on and grateful to Atlas for their spectacular launch .
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List