842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      57 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Name:  IMG-20161105-WA0009.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  93.4 KB

*To all our HOBC Customers, from today onwards new petrol Altron is available which is 92 RON, only 5 RON lesser than HI-Octane , performance of this petrol will be almost equally good as Hi-Octane*
      *STADIUM SERVICE STATION*

Anyone tried their fuel as if it is true or not?

Sent from my HTC 10
      My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
      Name:  IMG-20161105-WA0009.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  93.4 KB

*To all our HOBC Customers, from today onwards new petrol Altron is available which is 92 RON, only 5 RON lesser than HI-Octane , performance of this petrol will be almost equally good as Hi-Octane*
      *STADIUM SERVICE STATION*

Anyone tried their fuel as if it is true or not?

Sent from my HTC 10
      Where is this station ?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The second production batch of civics from December onwards 2017 model reported to have revised dampers setup and 3mm ground clearance increment plus reinforced cabin acoustic sound insulation.

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Quote Originally Posted by arslansohail84 View Post
      Where is this station ?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      This one I presume is the one next to Agha Khan Hospital KHI, the moment you turn left from Main Karsaz towards AKU and it should be on your right and will have to take a U turn to get to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
      The second production batch of civics from December onwards 2017 model reported to have revised dampers setup and 3mm ground clearance increment plus reinforced cabin acoustic sound insulation.

@Dawar, well this is good news, this might be because of customer feedback. Could you please share information source.
      When you Dream there are no Rules..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maddy12 View Post
      @Dawar, well this is good news, this might be because of customer feedback. Could you please share information source.
      Every single info shared by this brother has been false till date. He had solid guarantee and claims such as major price reduction at the launch which didn't happen and he also claimed the launch of a non sunroof hardtop turbo. At least I don't trust a single word he says. Sorry Dawar.

And by the way December production isn't second batch its way beyond second batch now.

My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Every single info shared by this brother has been false till date. He had solid guarantee and claims such as major price reduction at the launch which didn't happen and he also claimed the launch of a non sunroof hardtop turbo. At least I don't trust a single word he says. Sorry Dawar.

And by the way December production isn't second batch its way beyond second batch now.

My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004
      The moment I read the message and saw the poster this is exactly what crossed my mind. Only reason I didn't post a reply was because honestly I didn't want to start an argument.

I've seen many false claims by this poster myself: including the ones you mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I can understand bro... Its really painful to know when you have already bought a faulty one..and deep in your heart you know but don't want to believe.
      Its serious concern when you drive the current civic and road noise still creeps in from beneath under the floor and micro tremors at highway speeds which people often ignore for which most of themn blame it on BG LUXO or wheel balancing and later urged to experiment AdVan DB which wouldn't do much help.
      Talk me when you drive the 2017 production batch And yes production was and still on hold and will resume later this month and will be the second batch who said its way beyond.
      Atlas is stupid to halt production and delay orders...its incorporating changes and doing an astringent quality check. Atlas wouldn't disclose coz can't afford recalls as it would severely damage consumer trust and sales at this stage of product life cycle.
      Feeling sorry for couple of early birds who faced interior quality issues and now this. I know, you already know but dont want to believe.
      2017 model will have significant drive upgrade as changes are on its way of implementation.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I can understand bro... Its really painful to know when you have already bought a faulty one..and deep in your heart you know but don't want to believe.
      Its serious concern when you drive the current civic and road noise still creeps in from beneath under the floor and micro tremors at highway speeds which people often ignore for which most of themn blame it on BG LUXO or wheel balancing and later urged to experiment AdVan DB which wouldn't do much help.
      Talk me when you drive the 2017 production batch And yes production was and still on hold and will resume later this month and will be the second batch who said its way beyond.
      Atlas is stupid to halt production and delay orders...its incorporating changes and doing an astringent quality check. Atlas wouldn't disclose coz can't afford recalls as it would severely damage consumer trust and sales at this stage of product life cycle.
      Feeling sorry for couple of early birds who faced interior quality issues and now this. I know, you already know but dont want to believe.
      2017 model will have significant drive upgrade as changes are on its way of implementation.

These are again your own created issues.
      And you talk when your previous claims are valid. But just like @usman1texh said it's pointless getting into argument with someone like you.

Don't take this personal but its a fact regarding the info you always give. So peace out. No further argument from me. Sorry to bother you in the first place.

And you don't know basic most thing and reasons why production was at hault. Go do some research first before posting your lame logics. It wasn't due to changes in specifications but due to shortage.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

With the wide availability of Altron and 92 ron fuels accross Pakistan the turbo sales will boost.
      Turbo hardtop mule is there since the inception of civic x and just not launched at this stage.. Its eminent it will. Turbo hardtop is not rocket science, it will replace 1.8l which will phase all over in 2017.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

With the wide availability of Altron and 92 ron fuels accross Pakistan the turbo sales will boost.
      Turbo hardtop mule is there since the inception of civic x and just not launched at this stage.. Its eminent it will. Turbo hardtop is not rocket science, it will replace 1.8l which will phase all over in 2017.

Sorry for those who have bought pkdm civic x in 2016 and a BiG sorry for those who own civic x 2016 and that with a 1.8l version loaded with production quality issues- a decade old engine phasing out technology just like 1.6 vtec which came in 1996 and phased out in 2006 used up 2 shapes and 2 uplifts.
      One can have emotions to refute above but no reasons.
      Peace

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      57 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I dont think 1.8 hardtop will be replace by 1.5 turbo in 2017
      My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
      I dont think 1.8 hardtop will be replace by 1.5 turbo in 2017
      Sir ignore karain.... he is a very good cook who cooks his own theories and entire pakwheels member who know him also know how true and authentic his self cooked logics have been and always are

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

These are again your own created issues.
      And you talk when your previous claims are valid. But just like @usman1texh said it's pointless getting into argument with someone like you.

Don't take this personal but its a fact regarding the info you always give. So peace out. No further argument from me. Sorry to bother you in the first place.

And you don't know basic most thing and reasons why production was at hault. Go do some research first before posting your lame logics. It wasn't due to changes in specifications but due to shortage.

Correct my friend... No arguments and you may have reasons not to believe.

Halt on production due to shortage is lame as lame can get... supply chain breakdown at Honda level is no coincidence. Supplychain failure is disaster and the lamest excuse one can buy on Honda's part.

Remember what happened with Vezel. It also got improved dampers and air conditioning with ionizer upgrade from 2015 may onwards June production batch.
      Vezels which are 2014 or manufactured before May 2015 have harsher stiff ride compared to later ones with significant ride comfort upgrade.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usman1texh View Post
      The moment I read the message and saw the poster this is exactly what crossed my mind. Only reason I didn't post a reply was because honestly I didn't want to start an argument.

I've seen many false claims by this poster myself: including the ones you mentioned.

Search Pakwheels... I was the first one to break fortuner and revo almost a year ago and suggested people not to buy TRD or other hilux versions anymore. News source was Agriautos Hub which devoloped suspensions for indus.
      Be patient for the news to turn true. The only thing not happened was the civic x price which i shared as per my source.
      You all have reasons to believe But consider facts in correlation with common sense.
      Those posing deliberated denials are owners of civic x oriel or prospective.
      To cover their repent ,they will refute and in short will come up with Lolz

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Search Pakwheels... I was the first one to break fortuner and revo almost a year ago and suggested people not to buy TRD or other hilux versions anymore. News source was Agriautos Hub which devoloped suspensions for indus.
      Be patient for the news to turn true. The only thing not happened was the civic x price which i shared as per my source.
      You all have reasons to believe But consider facts in correlation with common sense.

Look man, I have absolutely nothing against you. I did search the civic thread and found some posts you have made and unfortunately none of the things you claimed in these posts turned out to be true.

There is a difference in posting and saying that this is a rumor I've heard from a source as opposed to posting and claiming that this is a FACT and continuing to argue with other members.

I sincerely do hope what you are saying about the hardtop turbo is true but like I previously mentioned, so far all your claims atleast in the civic thread have turned out to be nothing but false dawn.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

27/07/2016 and got my car on 2/11/2016. After alot of pressure on dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by sumair420 View Post
      what is your booking date?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quick help, I have been using corolla for last many years. and now got new honda 2016. Undoubtedly, drive of honda has no comparision with corrola. But I have noticed a clear hard noise when i take the car through the damaged road. I am confused if this is the issue of my car only or honda is sensitive to damaged road (Gharhe) and gives more noise than corrola. According to honda my car has no issue.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usman1texh View Post
      Look man, I have absolutely nothing against you. I did search the civic thread and found some posts you have made and unfortunately none of the things you claimed in these posts turned out to be true.

There is a difference in posting and saying that this is a rumor I've heard from a source as opposed to posting and claiming that this is a FACT and continuing to argue with other members.

I sincerely do hope what you are saying about the hardtop turbo is true but like I previously mentioned, so far all your claims atleast in the civic thread have turned out to be nothing but false dawn.

+1
      Had to make a quick comment after going through the debate.
      Honestly, saying that 1000s of vehicles manufactured so far are faulty and that by some miracle, after December everything will dramatically change is kind of unrealistic. Just because someone owns a civic today, doesn't mean he cannot accept the facts. Otherwise same can be said about someone who is getting his/her car in march/april and wants to believe it would be the best version. Things always get better with every production cycle but these are very minor things in my opinion.
      I got my 1.8 a few days ago and just to put everyones' mind at ease, there is nothing at all wrong with it. May be one joint could have been better but that's about it. Pls don't confuse people who have spent so much money to get a fine car. I repeat, based on my experience, everything seems pretty much perfect.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List