842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Thank you for reminding us.. The thread is visited by thousands to know about Civic X.. please don't derail it.

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
      Let stick to the topic or the admin wud kick us out and plz no more comparison of German cars vs civic turbo !!

Sent from my HTC 10

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Thank you for reminding us.. The thread is visited by thousands to know about Civic X.. please don't derail it.
      It is being derailed with some peoples self cooked misguiding theories which have zero authenticity.

My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

My sources tell me that Dawer is being paid by Atlas to troll Pakwheels and push people to buy the Turbo variant. Be ware

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      It is being derailed with some peoples self cooked misguiding theories which have zero authenticity.

My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004
      -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sashah666 View Post
      My sources tell me that Dawer is being paid by Atlas to troll Pakwheels and push people to buy the Turbo variant. Be ware
      Well could be a theory as you said. Since Own and delivery time as of now is less on Turbo, so YES you could be right.

What I don't understand is why would Atlas launch a cheaper Hardtop Turbo variant and itself kill the sales for its 1.8 Oriel and existing variant of Turbo? And its a pure hoax if not true which it can't be as nothing he ever said has proved to be true.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Well could be a theory as you said. Since Own and delivery time as of now is less on Turbo, so YES you could be right.

What I don't understand is why would Atlas launch a cheaper Hardtop Turbo variant and itself kill the sales for its 1.8 Oriel and existing variant of Turbo? And its a pure hoax if not true which it can't be as nothing he ever said has proved to be true.

Atlas cannot be trusted at all as they're a bunch of nincompoops with no brains over their shoulders. They're a profit making organization and they'll always think of how to juice people more and for the mean time, I highly doubt they'll kill the 1.8 as it's a time tested engine and the Turbo needs time to adapt to this country and its crap fuel. However an amazing machine it is, I'll hold my horses and get it in 2017 AFTER checking all my sources to see if any issues have come after the introduction of RON 92.

However someone here continually depending on their (Atlas) exceptional strategy keeps trolling away .

Turbo Zindabad. Oriel se toh behtar Cultus Hai bhai. 🏻️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Visited 3s and boy what a news...
      A total number of 17 rear shocks at their dealership have been changed so far under warranty mostly nearing 10000km checkup. Those without standard rims and tyres were advised(bhai pandi) to bring the car with original wheels to avail warranty as they have to email photos and tyre serial code for claim approval. Those planning to change tyres take photos for record & note each tyres serial codes just in case to avoid inconvenience and avail claim quick. Atlas keeps record of which pair of wheels went with which chassis.

The issues observed mostly in the claims were amoungst the following:
      1. Clattering/rattling from the rear.
      2. Unstable sway maintaining 100km/h + constant at highways and even after alignment and cammer adjustments and balancing persistant steering correction.
      3. Reduced resistance on rough uneven roads as per the standards- jolt jitter effect.

The pair changed made considerable comfort issues resolved- might be the new improved pairs were installed coming in those 2017 Jan deliveries.
      Anyways there is also a welcome Firmware upgarde fixing/improving VSA traction control secretly done to all coming for their scheduled 1000/5000/10000km checkup while tuning in -keeping in that nose in line while cruising on straight motorways at high speeds- less sway now.

Feedback management is good vigilante this time at Atlas and they are really putting effort improvising for the future civic lots to be manufactured and delivered- also correcting whatever they can for current civic owners making their rides feel better also.

With reduced road/engine noise, better dampers/ suspension setup and improved road clearance by 3mm- will be an even better- significantly changed -enhanced drive experience for 2017 civic x owners.
      I Hope thay also consider changing the Nav unit of Turbo in those upcoming upgrades.

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      15 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

[QUOTE=AK471;5225093]Gentlemen... To each his own!

Turbo owners should not lambast discredit Oriel owners, and Oriel owners should not lambast the Turbo owners..

The point where I agree fully with Dawar is that a 3 lakhs "compromise" with money in the pocket is a blunder if setting aside the full pleasure 1.5T.

As for comparisons with German cars, you can't get beyond the double price factor.... It's there.. As a choice for another emblem and quality make..

And as regards comparisons and ratings and racings and smokings, etc... Why argue? Just check around for BHP's and Torque factor in engine specifications... Anything that goes beyond 174Bhp and 230 Torque will beat the Turbo 1.5T...and what's below this just can't, no matter if it's 1.8Tfsi or A6, whichever...

You are forgetting power/weight as weight also plays a key role in performance.
      Whenever a bird shits on my car, I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch just to let them know what I'm capable of...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usman1texh View Post
      You know, like you mentioned previously the thing with German cars is that they may not be the fastest off the line or have the quickest 0-100 time, but the way they pull after about 100 kmph is just insane. I hit 245 on my E250 just the other day and the way it gets there is amazing.

The kick down on most Japanese and especially American cars is definitely stronger. Most American cars are very quick off traffic lights etc.

But once these German babies get on a roll there is no stopping them

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
      Absolutely right bro.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali454 View Post
      Since this is going no where please allow me to give you an example just for the sake of argument.

The price difference between a Gli A/T and a 1.6 Altis A/T is almost negligible if we consider a scenario where a buyer is spending around 2 million. But you see those automatic glis selling like hot cakes. Why?

As I said before, not everyone is a car enthusiast and doesnt look upon them with critique.

Theoratically whatever you say is true but reality doesnt work this way.

This is the same reason why a 2.0L NA civic is outselling the turbo civic in US.
      2.0l is not the decade old 1.8l R18 dear... It offers way more torque punch.
      Gli At and Altis 1.6 are both dumb old engines with 4 speed auto in a new box so isn't the same case at all you brought in comparison which is going not at all anywhere..

Go 4 Turbo
      Don't waste just taste
      Now or Never

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
      2.0l is not the decade old 1.8l R18 dear... It offers way more torque punch.
      Gli At and Altis 1.6 are both dumb old engines with 4 speed auto in a new box so isn't the same case at all you brought in comparison which is going not at all anywhere..

Go 4 Turbo
      Don't waste just taste
      Now or Never

Everyone can't afford Turbo. Like, you are provoking everyone for turbo, please give some extra bucks too to them so they can buy Turbo.
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Everyone can't afford Turbo. Like, you are provoking everyone for turbo, please give some extra bucks too to them so they can buy Turbo.
      Dawer Income Support (DIS) se ruju farmaein.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

If you had money at the time of civic x launch and booked 2. White oriels then by now would have earned 4lacs + & basic principal amount back. Buying Turbo 2017 without a penny spent extra over oriel rather saving over WHT.
      Patience is the virtue but won't recommend now as Oriel will not be a safe bet to invest on further...
      Read & act on my previous oriel to Turbo switch plan to prevent loss if you accidentally own an oriel by now... being trolled by some layman salesmen or by the inner wise guy to go for the tried & tested - old is gold philosophy.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So they are increasing road clearance by another 3mm.. Humm PKDM is already around 20mm higher than an international model.. that too with 16 inch wheels.

All international Turbo models get 17 inch wheels standard as well as hydrulic rear suspension bushing.. PKDM does not have hydraulic bushing and many members here in the past although said it's better not to have it.. but internationally the setup gives better handling of turbo over 1.8 or 2L Civics..

In any case increased ground clearance reduce the better handling aspect and agility of the Civic X as Civic X is praised for its lower centre of gravity .. and hydraulic rear suspension bushing and PKDM Civic already lacks it..

With reduced road/engine noise, better dampers/ suspension setup and improved road clearance by 3mm- will be an even better- significantly changed -enhanced drive experience for 2017 civic x owners.
      I Hope thay also consider changing the Nav unit of Turbo in those upcoming upgrades.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So they are increasing road clearance by another 3mm.. Humm PKDM is already around 20mm higher than an international model.. that too with 16 inch wheels.

All international Turbo models get 17 inch wheels standard as well as hydrulic rear suspension bushing.. PKDM does not have hydraulic bushing and many members here in the past although said it's better not to have it.. but internationally the setup gives better handling of turbo over 1.8 or 2L Civics..

In any case increased ground clearance reduce the better handling aspect and agility of the Civic X as Civic X is praised for its lower centre of gravity .. and hydraulic rear suspension bushing and PKDM Civic already lacks it..

Not happening... just theories from absolutely an unauthentic source.

Just like Atlas has massively reduced prices when they actually launched the car (as said by the very same unauthentic source) and also it has been already 3 months they have already launched a hardtop turbo (again as per the claims of very same source) exactly the same way they are increasing ground clearance by another 3mm. So enjoy the hoax rumors

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes you are right FazalWahab..the lower the car the better it handles and vice versa..
      The info I have is ...there is a change in suspension setup coming up with 3mm increase in ground clearance- As you mentioned above about hydraulic bushing in the rear in Usdm, might they be introducing it in PKDM now and improvising it with local road conditions.. Ground clearance is a issue here and wheel upgrades is in vogue.. Atlas might be making both ends meet by providing better handling with hydraulic bushing & suspension setup tweek and on the other hand increasing ground clearance- balancing two opposites for better making current pkdm civic x ride with comfort, mitigate those potholes and (Speed)car breakers which requires a bit more wheel articulation & wheel traction and lose a little on handling.
      In india on the other hand - civic x is stated to have 170mm ground clearance which is un.....

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Well i guess that someone is trying to push sales of turbo up as we are going towards the end of year and Turbo sales are already down. Can be an inside man... Prev unauthentic news also points towards Atlas support
      I hope u guyz getting my point
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I had a detailed conversation with Honda expert at local dealer in NY when PKDM Civic was about to launch.. I was told that 17" wheels and the suspension with Hydraulic setup on turbo models are design features.. means on Turbo variant the suspension is designed to have 17" wheels... if you change it you change all driving dynamics as far as as rear wheel track. So if PKDM will be updated to Hydraulic bushing.. 17" wheels should/ will also come ???.

Personally I don't think with increased ground clearance and change suspension setup as you predict will be good for overall handling.. and if PKDM keeps same 16" wheel size.. add more spice to already ruined soup..

[Scroll to suspension heading : https://www.pakwheels.com/blog/pakis...ureless-civic/]

Yes you are right FazalWahab..the lower the car the better it handles and vice versa..
      The info I have is ...there is a change in suspension setup coming up with 3mm increase in ground clearance- As you mentioned above about hydraulic bushing in the rear in Usdm, might they be introducing it in PKDM now and improvising it with local road conditions.. Ground clearance is a issue here and wheel upgrades is in vogue.. Atlas might be making both ends meet by providing better handling with hydraulic bushing & suspension setup tweek and on the other hand increasing ground clearance.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

additionally I believe that over the course of the Civic X production.. Atlas must provide following in addition to improvement to ongoing production as far as better fit finish and quality..

Over the course of time Atlas will make enough profits on their sold units and the following items should be on list for 2018/19 models..

+ Provide 60/40 split rear seats.. Its a utility and convenience feature..
      + Must provide the complete steering wheel controls.. Please add button to left of the steering wheel for complete cell phone integration. [this is needed ASAP]
      + Automatic headlights as its standard everywhere. They need to put a sensor and change the stalk.
      + Auto dimming rear view mirror. [ ASAP]
      + Please for heaven sake add carpet liner in the trunk. [ASAP]
      + Better head-unit or make improvements to the one we have already.. I don't think Atlas will provide the International head-unit as it will also need to change to driver information interface..
      + LED headlights on the top of the line variant..
      + GET rid of that Exclusive feature only PKDM have .. the rear entertainment system.. make it optional..

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

additionally I believe that over the course of the Civic X production.. Atlas must provide following in addition to improvement to ongoing production as far as better fit finish and quality..

Over the course of time Atlas will make enough profits on their sold units and the following items should be on list for 2018/19 models..

+ Provide 60/40 split rear seats.. Its a utility and convenience feature..
      + Must provide the complete steering wheel controls.. Please add button to left of the steering wheel for complete cell phone integration. [this is needed ASAP]
      + Automatic headlights as its standard everywhere. They need to put a sensor and change the stalk.
      + Auto dimming rear view mirror. [ ASAP]
      + Please for heaven sake add carpet liner in the trunk. [ASAP]
      + Better head-unit or make improvements to the one we have already.. I don't think Atlas will provide the International head-unit as it will also need to change to driver information interface..
      + LED headlights on the top of the line variant..
      + GET rid of that Exclusive feature only PKDM have .. the rear entertainment system.. make it optional..
      Hmmm... must adds!
      But as you mentioned trunk liner,removal of
      Pointless rear entertainment, 17" wheels.. Leds are a due on atlas part!

A full touring model is needed and will be in demand next year. Atlas should consider introducing it with a full beige/wood interior and all black interior with alcantra or iso fix centre and side leather stitched seats options.

Sent from my LG-D802 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Meanwhile in India... might that 3mm becomes a typo error and in reality its 30mm ... making PKDM ground clearance 173mm just like Indian Civic.
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - d9833e03f1afd02e50667b6b8346125310th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - b4e0aa0436092e1c92180586d920565110th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 55b52ae41790f0f93e9c45cc2bc7726b

Sent from my LG-D802 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List