Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 914 of 925 FirstFirst ... 414814864904912913914915916924 ... LastLast
Results 18,261 to 18,280 of 18494
Like Tree11458Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,491
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #18261
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
      haha u r right, i dont know why Honda Atlas will make turbo civic without sunroof. i have heard other rumors from Honda Atlas but i dont want to create another drama coz i know it is not going to happen. Anyway let hope Honda Atlas will solve these quality issues.
      They will make it to kill sales of their own 1.8 Oriel and existing Sunroof Turbo both.

      LOLZ... this Turbo hardtop is a rumor from the very same guy making the other rumors

      My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

    • #18262
      PakWheeler Follow
      Dawar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Hyderabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      709
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Civic Turbo Hardtop is a reality with no chrome handles and alloys. The badge behind owes no change.
      And talking about Hardtop killing Turbo sunroof sales then why some ignorant people are buying Oriels when hardtop 1.8 is already offered by Atlas.

      Rahi baat Hardtop turbo killing Oriel sales well oriel and 1.8 hardtop will be killed by itself by Atlas before its launch.

      According to the same very Authentic source there shall be two trims in civic to continue i.e Hardtop and Sunroof both turbo no R18.

      As with the successful launch of new shape and no major engine issues for earth dreams 1.5 turbo globally- the pilot period is over- 1.8 variant is a fall back backup product by Honda as a strategy just in case new engine and higher price setup in class segment is not welcomed-but since its a hit then why continue futile effort for longer.
      Oriel production is not making big profit margin like its turbo sibling.. Atlas is making almost all the effort in oriel like its for turbo- same body shell , sunroof, interior, exterior for half a million less. Again why do what makes less.
      Honda is successful in making turbo standout in the c segment class and making its perceived value higher corresponding to its higher price on the table.
      Atlas in anticipation with Ron 91 availability uncertainty and market response to new tech dilemma made it to produce 1.8 more prior to Civic X launch. In contrast to Atlas market analysis despite outrageous price setups than its global counterparts- turbo was the pick at the launch almost 75% of the initial bookings giving tremors to atlas due to its advance R18 incentive based procurement in anticipation. There they started trolling and deviating & misguiding potential turbo buyers to switch towards Oriel to clear their procurement contract burden.
      Since so far Atlas successfully trapped many and many in line ; their burden is significantly lowered.

      As I said Oriel is not giving huge profits like turbo as it requires more or less same investment & effort but less returns unlike highest profits on turbo anywhere in the world- Atlas sharing thai burden of clearing R18 as per contract is quite successful so far...as they are almost done & with their last R18 sale- Hardtop turbo will suface. Remember Oriel covers a very significant price position in the local assembled top tier sedan segment and abandoning instantly at launch could have been risky for Atlas- note (USDM 2.0 is a different story of very different market).
      So Atlas despite anticipating wrong ended up securing the 9th gen civic Altis grande price bracket while wading & creating new segment in the current given market.
      Hardtop will take over the bracket once oriel R18 discontinues in next few months.

      Idhar sub mil beth ker kahtay hain hum awam ko... Suzuki ne lower to middle.. Toyota ne middle to upper and honda ne middle to higher upper sambhala hua hai- all have almost monopoly in their offerings.

      Anyways Turbo Hardtop is a reality & that nail which will be in the last R18 coffin.
      R.I.P

      Turbo is the way forward whether its with or without sunroof.

      Over come the layman 3s dealership salesman Fiction and leave the boring stuff. . . You know what I mean

      Go 4 Turbo
      No Repent NoW or later
      Pure Pleasure from the start till the very end my friend.

      There is plan for those who want to overcome their Oriel blunder plunder with minimal add on. (refer few pages back to be benefited).
      Advice for ignorants- wake up & act before its too late.. December is just round the corner. Goodluck



      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

    • #18263
      PakWheeler Follow
      Hassan0001's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      340
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
      Civic Turbo Hardtop is a reality with no chrome handles and alloys. The badge behind owes no change.
      And talking about Hardtop killing Turbo sunroof sales then why some ignorant people are buying Oriels when hardtop 1.8 is already offered by Atlas.

      Rahi baat Hardtop turbo killing Oriel sales well oriel and 1.8 hardtop will be killed by itself by Atlas before its launch.

      According to the same very Authentic source there shall be two trims in civic to continue i.e Hardtop and Sunroof both turbo no R18.

      As with the successful launch of new shape and no major engine issues for earth dreams 1.5 turbo globally- the pilot period is over- 1.8 variant is a fall back backup product by Honda as a strategy just in case new engine and higher price setup in class segment is not welcomed-but since its a hit then why continue futile effort for longer.
      Oriel production is not making big profit margin like its turbo sibling.. Atlas is making almost all the effort in oriel like its for turbo- same body shell , sunroof, interior, exterior for half a million less. Again why do what makes less.
      Honda is successful in making turbo standout in the c segment class and making its perceived value higher corresponding to its higher price on the table.
      Atlas in anticipation with Ron 91 availability uncertainty and market response to new tech dilemma made it to produce 1.8 more prior to Civic X launch. In contrast to Atlas market analysis despite outrageous price setups than its global counterparts- turbo was the pick at the launch almost 75% of the initial bookings giving tremors to atlas due to its advance R18 incentive based procurement in anticipation. There they started trolling and deviating & misguiding potential turbo buyers to switch towards Oriel to clear their procurement contract burden.
      Since so far Atlas successfully trapped many and many in line their burden is significantly lowered.

      As I said Oriel is not giving huge profits like turbo as it requires more or less same investment & effort but less returns unlike highest profits on turbo anywhere in the world- Atlas sharing thai burden of clearing R18 as per contract is quite successful so far...as they are almost done & with their last R18 sale- Hardtop turbo will suface. Remember Oriel covers a very significant price position in the local assembled top tier sedan segment and abandoning instantly at launch could have been risky for Atlas.
      So Atlas despite anticipating wrong ended up securing the 9th gen civic Altis grande price bracket while wading & creating new segment in the current given market.
      Hardtop will take over the bracket once oriel R18 discontinues in next few months.

      Idhar sub mil beth ker kahtay hain hum awam ko... Suzuki ne lower to middle.. Toyota ne middle to upper and honda ne middle to higher upper sambhala hua hai- all have almost monopoly in their offerings.

      Anyways Turbo Hardtop is a reality & that nail which will be in the last R18 coffin.
      R.I.P

      Turbo is the way forward whether its with or without sunroof.

      Go 4 Turbo
      No Repent later or Now
      Pure Pleasure from the start till the very end my friend.



      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app

      Auto Fiction... boring theories


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • #18264
      PakWheeler Follow
      Dawar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Hyderabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      709
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Hassan0001 View Post
      Auto Fiction... boring theories


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      its edited with more added in the end.

      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

    • #18265
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
      Civic Turbo Hardtop is a reality with no chrome handles and alloys. The badge behind owes no change.
      And talking about Hardtop killing Turbo sunroof sales then why some ignorant people are buying Oriels when hardtop 1.8 is already offered by Atlas.

      Rahi baat Hardtop turbo killing Oriel sales well oriel and 1.8 hardtop will be killed by itself by Atlas before its launch.

      According to the same very Authentic source there shall be two trims in civic to continue i.e Hardtop and Sunroof both turbo no R18.

      As with the successful launch of new shape and no major engine issues for earth dreams 1.5 turbo globally- the pilot period is over- 1.8 variant is a fall back backup product by Honda as a strategy just in case new engine and higher price setup in class segment is not welcomed-but since its a hit then why continue futile effort for longer.
      Oriel production is not making big profit margin like its turbo sibling.. Atlas is making almost all the effort in oriel like its for turbo- same body shell , sunroof, interior, exterior for half a million less. Again why do what makes less.
      Honda is successful in making turbo standout in the c segment class and making its perceived value higher corresponding to its higher price on the table.
      Atlas in anticipation with Ron 91 availability uncertainty and market response to new tech dilemma made it to produce 1.8 more prior to Civic X launch. In contrast to Atlas market analysis despite outrageous price setups than its global counterparts- turbo was the pick at the launch almost 75% of the initial bookings giving tremors to atlas due to its advance R18 incentive based procurement in anticipation. There they started trolling and deviating & misguiding potential turbo buyers to switch towards Oriel to clear their procurement contract burden.
      Since so far Atlas successfully trapped many and many in line ; their burden is significantly lowered.

      As I said Oriel is not giving huge profits like turbo as it requires more or less same investment & effort but less returns unlike highest profits on turbo anywhere in the world- Atlas sharing thai burden of clearing R18 as per contract is quite successful so far...as they are almost done & with their last R18 sale- Hardtop turbo will suface. Remember Oriel covers a very significant price position in the local assembled top tier sedan segment and abandoning instantly at launch could have been risky for Atlas- note (USDM 2.0 is a different story of very different market).
      So Atlas despite anticipating wrong ended up securing the 9th gen civic Altis grande price bracket while wading & creating new segment in the current given market.
      Hardtop will take over the bracket once oriel R18 discontinues in next few months.

      Idhar sub mil beth ker kahtay hain hum awam ko... Suzuki ne lower to middle.. Toyota ne middle to upper and honda ne middle to higher upper sambhala hua hai- all have almost monopoly in their offerings.

      Anyways Turbo Hardtop is a reality & that nail which will be in the last R18 coffin.
      R.I.P

      Turbo is the way forward whether its with or without sunroof.

      Over come the layman 3s dealership salesman Fiction and leave the boring stuff. . . You know what I mean

      Go 4 Turbo
      No Repent NoW or later
      Pure Pleasure from the start till the very end my friend.

      There is plan for those who want to overcome their Oriel blunder plunder with minimal add on. (refer few pages back to be benefited).
      Advice for ignorants- wake up & act before its too late.. December is just round the corner. Goodluck



      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Attention seeking hoax wierd illogical boring theories.

      And your so called authentic source who gives you every stupid news including reduced price which was again false is making a fool out of you and you are making the same fool out of yourself at these forums is not doing you any good. Its a bloody global decision from Honda to give an alternate engine which Honda never ends in a mid cycle not to speak if any such thing had to happen it would happen in Thailand first which is parent supplier for Atlas.

      So my brotherly advice: stop making yourself look stupid here.

      Your source Mr. Shoaib Jamil QA from Gujranwala is a nobody and doesn't supersede all the senior Atlas officials such as GMs and AGMs who are known personally to many senior members here including @ghayyour and @rizwan400. For that matter you have been always reporting immature lame stuff for God knows what attention seeking stupid reasons. If any of those senior members says all this crap we will believe at for being authentic. But sorry Dawar you are just a lying member ruining the threads.

      Oh and Einstein if you think Oriel is being a problem for Atlas how the heck do you explain Own amounts being higher on 1.8 despite RON upgradation and delivery period for Turbo 2 months compared to 4 for Oriel? Now I am sure you will say Atlas is doing this on purpose to clear stocks.
      @MODS for the sanity of all other members please ban everyone else and let this guy alone keep posting his scripts.

      My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

    • #18266
      PakWheeler Follow
      Hassan0001's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      340
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Attention seeking hoax wierd illogical boring theories.

      And your so called authentic source who gives you every stupid news including reduced price which was again false is making a fool out of you and you are making the same fool out of yourself at these forums is not doing you any good. Its a bloody global decision from Honda to give an alternate engine which Honda never ends in a mid cycle not to speak if any such thing had to happen it would happen in Thailand first which is parent supplier for Atlas.

      So my brotherly advice: stop making yourself look stupid here.

      Your source Mr. Shoaib Jamil QA from Gujranwala is a nobody and doesn't supersede all the senior Atlas officials such as GMs and AGMs who are known personally to many senior members here including @ghayyour and @rizwan400. For that matter you have been always reporting immature lame stuff for God knows what attention seeking stupid reasons. If any of those senior members says all this crap we will believe at for being authentic. But sorry Dawar you are just a lying member ruining the threads.

      Oh and Einstein if you think Oriel is being a problem for Atlas how the heck do you explain Own amounts being higher on 1.8 despite RON upgradation and delivery period for Turbo 2 months compared to 4 for Oriel? Now I am sure you will say Atlas is doing this on purpose to clear stocks.
      @MODS for the sanity of all other members please ban everyone else and let this guy alone keep posting his scripts.

      My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004
      Someone should post a screenshot of old claims so that readers are well aware of history


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • #18267
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Hassan0001 View Post
      Someone should post a screenshot of old claims so that readers are well aware of history


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I think that's what he wants, to gain attention. Forget it I don't think its worth the effort to find his old false claims

      My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

    • #18268
      PakWheeler Follow
      Hassan0001's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      340
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      I think that's what he wants, to gain attention. Forget it I don't think its worth the effort to find his old false claims

      My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - edc4d6bc7b0f6c91c6a270bed8caca4610th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 90e6ad18b56210052ab7269edb793e8610th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - e82e65fef4098de47d4f203debb87578

      Did some effort so that our next few days are calm and hoaz free. @Dawar we marked your claim of 2829, turbo price. You owe an apology to all readers for spreading false rumours and for your own respect, you should refund balance amounts to all turbo owners till date from your pocket. @MODS please rescue this thread before we all quit.

      Rule 5 of opening post says irrelevant posts will be removed. Looking at the history, its clearly understable that these new claims are not based on any authentic source, finding, discovery, logic and are totally unjustified, causing confusion and frustration in the minds of readers. Hence its requested that action is taken under rule 5 please. @fazalwahab11375


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • #18269
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,491
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Please follow rules as in opening post.. if there is any violation of any of fine prints.. please don't hesitate reporting it.

      All members are allowed to share their opinion.. as long as it's not against rules.


      Thanks

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #18270
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Please follow rules as in opening post.. if there is any violation of any of fine prints.. please don't hesitate reporting it.

      All members are allowed to share their opinion.. as long as it's not against rules.


      Thanks

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      But expressing views is not the same as spreading false rumors. Its like constantly being adamant that white and black are same.

      My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

    • #18271
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,491
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      The more you respond to a post.. the more it will multiply.. if anyone not liking an opinion.. the best way is not to respond to it.. members can change the discussion mode by discussing something different.

      On a side note:

      Automotive blogs , articles everywhere are full of speculations and rumours.. from the day a car is spotted as test hidden mule.. to the day of actual release.. a rumour in the automotive industry isn't bad and based on someone's opinion. Top gear, Auto guide, Auto blog, Motor trend and you name it has rumour filled blogs and articles. Same here.. before July 2016.. all posts here on this thread were full of speculation and rumours..

      Please take it that way and move on.. Mods will remove anything immediately which is against rules.

      I will appreciate everyone's help on this matter. Please move on and we all should respect everyone's opinion.

      Personally I am really greatful to you and all others who over the course of time shared their opinion since the start of this thread 2 years ago.

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      But expressing views is not the same as spreading false rumors. Its like constantly being adamant that white and black are same.

      My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004


      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #18272
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      The more you respond to a post.. the more it will multiply.. if anyone not liking an opinion.. the best way is not to respond to it.. members can change the discussion mode by discussing something different.

      On a side note:

      Automotive blogs , articles everywhere are full of speculations and rumours.. from the day a car is spotted as test hidden mule.. to the day of actual release.. a rumour in the automotive industry isn't bad and based on someone's opinion. Top gear, Auto guide, Auto blog, Motor trend and you name it has rumour filled blogs and articles. Same here.. before July 2016.. all posts here on this thread were full of speculation and rumours..

      Please take it that way and move on.. Mods will remove anything immediately which is against rules.

      I will appreciate everyone's help on this matter. Please move on and we all should respect everyone's opinion.

      Personally I am really greatful to you and all others who over the course of time shared their opinion since the start of this thread 2 years ago.





      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Well said, both parts

      My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

    • #18273
      PakWheeler Follow
      Dawar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Hyderabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      709
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Please follow rules as in opening post.. if there is any violation of any of fine prints.. please don't hesitate reporting it.

      All members are allowed to share their opinion.. as long as it's not against rules.


      Thanks

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Highly appreciate reminding the rules Fazalwahab... I suggest dear ones to read the first page again just in case.

      Its was my news about the price that time and I shared it with fellow pakwheelers. Later it proved different ! Yes apologies for the little hopes broke but the very idea of Atlas discouraging Turbo sales I claimed back then turned true and as a part of it they kept the price outrageously high for the stripped down turbo version compared to its global mean price... I am still with what I said and making brother pakwheelers aware of the atlas deviation and to hold their horses and avoid inferior old obsolete product on offer at a considerable less price for the time being. Own Mafia is a different game and it doesn't set the criteria of a product being better than the newer & promising in the future.
      I realise Its frustrating for many who have already become the target\victim of the Atlas craft Endeavour - owning a 1.8l mostly oriel variant- its a great pain indeed & to lose temper is but natural after ruining good 26lacs + for saving another 4. My condolences and apologies to fellow brothers not be able to alarm them earlier.

      How on earth can Old tech be better than new... Why adopt old why not adapt New and go for turbo which is value! I believe this is true & right and for few it hurts & bite- my earnest apologies yet again.

      Being adamant on your committed blunder is a lesser crime than to inspire others to commit the same in future.
      If info shared prevents brother pakwheeler a potential civic owner to make better decision for himself for the future- whats wrong in it.
      Its a discretion of the individual reader to read and believe and decide at pakwheels forums not few ignorants to impose negation merely because its against their interests & choice.












      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

    • #18274
      PakWheeler Follow
      Dawar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Hyderabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      709
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      But expressing views is not the same as spreading false rumors. Its like constantly being adamant that white and black are same.

      My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004
      The core of forums like Pakwheels and others is infos and news and rumors and speculations and views and reviews shared at participants discretion and similarly discerning whatever out of them.

      Like hike in dollars rate has two effects some saddened on loss and others dance in happiness; same here dear..
      Your frustration potrays that your contend to be content has the foundation of repent before owning Oriel even more after driving it.
      Have a heart ❤ its not over yet or too late- 1500kms just & white must fetch 28 lacs plus- enjoy 2lacs profit. Keep the upgraded tyres for your coming up turbo and put those BGs back if not exchanged else can buy back from market coz tyres wont pay you back much.
      The gap is really less now-so sell- save- manage - arrange and a little wait- and there you go a brand new potent 2017 civic turbo.

      Above is not a hoax neither a news to turn false but a brotherly advice on tangible facts and real market situation for you and others in the same situation.
      We all tend to act stubborn when advised but better to honour honest sincere advise.
      Apologies for differences and dont mean to lose you rather be. Good acquaint turning friends in coming days.

      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

    • #18275
      PakWheeler Follow
      bon747's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      38
      Posts
      811
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Seriously man you are spanning this thread now .

      We love X no matter if it's turbo or oriel. Keep your theories to yourself as no body is interested.

      Peace !

      Sent from my SM-A500F using PW Forums mobile app

    • #18276
      PakWheeler Follow
      hishamkhan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      Peshawar
      Age
      33
      Posts
      188
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      arkhitect bhai how is the Oriel coming along? i mean any improvement in mileage? and how are the C Drives? you think the extra buck was worth it?

    • #18277
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Thinking's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      34
      Posts
      2,306
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      62 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      2
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Sorry for being not into the heated discussion above.

      just wanna know whether there will be a manual version available with turbo engine at an even more reasonable price?

    • #18278
      PakWheeler Follow
      Dawar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Hyderabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      709
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by bon747 View Post
      Seriously man you are spanning this thread now .

      We love X no matter if it's turbo or oriel. Keep your theories to yourself as no body is interested.

      Peace !

      Sent from my SM-A500F using PW Forums mobile app
      Its a discretion of the individual reader to read and believe and decide at pakwheels forums not few ignorants to impose negation merely because its against their interests & choice.
      Your interest doesnt depict thousands of others silent readers interests on this thread. Dont ruin the thread by opinions rather find & share something about Honda civic.
      Do you own or booked an Oriel recently.

      Peace

      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

    • #18279
      PakWheeler Follow
      hishamkhan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      Peshawar
      Age
      33
      Posts
      188
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by bon747 View Post
      Seriously man you are spanning this thread now .

      We love X no matter if it's turbo or oriel. Keep your theories to yourself as no body is interested.

      Peace !

      Sent from my SM-A500F using PW Forums mobile app
      Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
      Its a discretion of the individual reader to read and believe and decide at pakwheels forums not few ignorants to impose negation merely because its against their interests & choice.
      Your interest doesnt depict thousands of others silent readers interests on this thread. Dont ruin the thread by opinions rather find & share something about Honda civic.
      Do you own or booked an Oriel recently.

      Peace

      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      i will be booking an oriel soon InshAllah.. well as soon as my budget allows it.. i think the 1.8l is going no where.. the US has 2.0 liter alternate engine which last i heard is also doing its part in sales and Thailand decided to reintroduce the 1.8l again as the alternate.. every country the Civic has been introduced in has also been offered an alternate engine.. i personally dont think its an obsolete engine.. it works just fine and has been tested in the older civic so its good for me..

      the turbo is even better as its brand new Earth Dreams technology but 1.8l is a tried and tested engine which is my preference.. i still think all the Civic variants are atleast 2 to 3 lacs more expensive than what they shud be especially the Turbo so i dont think they are value for money as such.. but the new Civic is so beatifully crafted that i have my jaws open every time i see it.. trust me, i will be a proud owner when i book my Oriel and when it is delivered..

    • #18280
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by hishamkhan View Post
      arkhitect bhai how is the Oriel coming along? i mean any improvement in mileage? and how are the C Drives? you think the extra buck was worth it?
      Yes the mileage is now around 11 plus. And the grip from C drives is great. The rate I got was slightly worth the buck at 24000 after exchange. Any more than 30000 I would have kept BG. They are fine for 1.8 if not enough to give traction for the wheelspin of Turbo

      And yes don't worry 1.8 isn't going anywhere at least for the life span of this Generation like every parent Honda region has an alternate engine option so you guessed right. I personally know a few GM of Atlas and my immediate delivery at the launch, my information about 1.8 hardtop before launch alongwith all the authentic timelines and info before the launch that proved right are a witness to it and the 1.8 is indeed sticking around for now.

      My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •