Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 915 of 925 FirstFirst ... 415815865905913914915916917 ... LastLast
Results 18,281 to 18,300 of 18487
Like Tree11455Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,490
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #18281
      PakWheeler Follow
      hishamkhan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      Peshawar
      Age
      33
      Posts
      186
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Yes the mileage is now around 11 plus. And the grip from C drives is great. The rate I got was slightly worth the buck at 24000 after exchange. Any more than 30000 I would have kept BG. They are fine for 1.8 if not enough to give traction for the wheelspin of Turbo

      And yes don't worry 1.8 isn't going anywhere at least for the life span of this Generation like every parent Honda region has an alternate engine option so you guessed right. I personally know a few GM of Atlas and my immediate delivery at the launch alongwith all the authentic timelines and info before the launch that proved right are a witness to it and the 1.8 is indeed sticking around for now.

      My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004
      Guessed?? Ali bhai kyun mujhay sharminda kar rahay hain..? i am pretty damn sure im right.. lolz

    • #18282
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,660
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by hishamkhan View Post
      Guessed?? Ali bhai kyun mujhay sharminda kar rahay hain..? i am pretty damn sure im right.. lolz
      Yes you are... lolz. So behold the blessing that's coming your way in the form of Civic beauty. Hope to see you soon in the ownership club I.A

      My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

    • #18283
      PakWheeler Follow
      hishamkhan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      Peshawar
      Age
      33
      Posts
      186
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Yes you are... lolz. So behold the blessing that's coming your way in the form of Civic beauty. Hope to see you soon in the ownership club I.A

      My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004
      thank you very much.. mine will be Lunar Silver im pretty damn sure of it.. InshAllah..

    • #18284
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Manual on Turbo is now available for US customers... It's available in China..

      It's availability for ASEAN market is not yet known.. we will only know when it appears in Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand.. there is no sign as of now..

      Turbo with manual has very less sales overall. In US top of line Touring is only with CVT..

      I am not sure and correct me if I am wrong.. the previous generation Pkdm Civic top of the line was only available as automatic.. as Atlas is,selling turbo as their flagship model and seeing previous trends.. seems a manual might not come quickly or might not come at all.. again as I said.. it depends on our neighboring markets as well. Both engine and transmission components are imported from Thailand..

      Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
      Sorry for being not into the heated discussion above.

      just wanna know whether there will be a manual version available with turbo engine at an even more reasonable price?


      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #18285
      PakWheeler Follow
      hishamkhan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      Peshawar
      Age
      33
      Posts
      186
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Manual on Turbo is now available for US customers... It's available in China..

      It's availability for ASEAN market is not yet known.. we will only know when it appears in Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand.. there is no sign as of now..

      Turbo with manual has very less sales overall. In US top of line Touring is only with CVT..

      I am not sure and correct me if I am wrong.. the previous generation Pkdm Civic top of the line was only available as automatic.. as Atlas is,selling turbo as their flagship model and seeing previous trends.. seems a manual might not come quickly or might not come at all.. again as I said.. it depends on our neighboring markets as well. Both engine and transmission components are imported from Thailand..





      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      9th gen civic did come with manual tranny in top of the line model.. but auto was the preferred choice of many..

    • #18286
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Ok. Then.. now it depends if other markets getting it or not. What was sales ratio of automatic vs manual for 9th generation?

      If I search used car section.. I hardly see a manual.. were sales of manual low ?

      Quote Originally Posted by hishamkhan View Post
      9th gen civic did come in manual tranny in top of the line model..


      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #18287
      PakWheeler Follow
      hishamkhan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      Peshawar
      Age
      33
      Posts
      186
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Ok. Then.. now it depends if other markets getting it or not. What was sales ratio of automatic vs manual for 9th generation?

      If I search used car section.. I hardly see a manual.. were sales of manual low ?





      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

      not sure about the exact sales ratio but am sure Prosmatec was the car to buy in the previous Civic. Buying a Civic in manual is a 'no go' area for many..

    • #18288
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Applying same formula on Civic X.. means we might not see a manual very soon..

      Quote Originally Posted by hishamkhan View Post
      not sure about the exact sales ratio but am sure Prosmatec was the car to buy in the previous Civic. Buying a Civic in manual is a 'no go' area for many..


      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #18289
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,660
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Ok. Then.. now it depends if other markets getting it or not. What was sales ratio of automatic vs manual for 9th generation?

      If I search used car section.. I hardly see a manual.. were sales of manual low ?





      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      According to my information it was 6% only. In Pakistan the trend is: who ever spends more than 2 million on a car doesn't buy a manual after spending so much. Even in lower price brackets now manuals are in less demand than automatics. Not talking about ratio of those below 1 million but even between 1-2 million auto os gaining popularity. For instance City 1.3 Automatic 2009-2016 is much more expensive and hard to find compared to manual easily available at low price in the used car market. Same case with Corolla. Therefore the consumer going above 2 million mark now has the mentality: itnay paise kharch kar ke manual gaari ki koi tukk nahi banti.

      Manual 8th and 9th Gen both don't sell easily either and those who had manual have faced huge depreciation compared to Automatics.

      JDM 1000cc and 660cc are killing local small cars due to an added factor of automatic transmission as well along with other goodies and quality.

      So my guess is: Atlas might not go through the trouble of giving a manual Civic at all for the very tiny number of enthusiasts and trouble themselves.

      My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

    • #18290
      PakWheeler Follow
      Dawar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Hyderabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      707
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Yes the mileage is now around 11 plus. And the grip from C drives is great. The rate I got was slightly worth the buck at 24000 after exchange. Any more than 30000 I would have kept BG. They are fine for 1.8 if not enough to give traction for the wheelspin of Turbo

      And yes don't worry 1.8 isn't going anywhere at least for the life span of this Generation like every parent Honda region has an alternate engine option so you guessed right. I personally know a few GM of Atlas and my immediate delivery at the launch, my information about 1.8 hardtop before launch alongwith all the authentic timelines and info before the launch that proved right are a witness to it and the 1.8 is indeed sticking around for now.

      My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004
      Quote Originally Posted by hishamkhan View Post
      i will be booking an oriel soon InshAllah.. well as soon as my budget allows it.. i think the 1.8l is going no where.. the US has 2.0 liter alternate engine which last i heard is also doing its part in sales and Thailand decided to reintroduce the 1.8l again as the alternate.. every country the Civic has been introduced in has also been offered an alternate engine.. i personally dont think its an obsolete engine.. it works just fine and has been tested in the older civic so its good for me..

      the turbo is even better as its brand new Earth Dreams technology but 1.8l is a tried and tested engine which is my preference.. i still think all the Civic variants are atleast 2 to 3 lacs more expensive than what they shud be especially the Turbo so i dont think they are value for money as such.. but the new Civic is so beatifully crafted that i have my jaws open every time i see it.. trust me, i will be a proud owner when i book my Oriel and when it is delivered..
      Well well and Good Good!
      Those believing the two engine alternative theory & in as "the 1.8l is indeed sticking around for now"- yes they are correct because its for now and not to be offered later.

      Its happening in Asia- Honda Car India is going to offer Civic with 1.5l turbo only in 2017 while Honda Bangladesh and Honda Indonesia has already dropped the 1.8l variant and offering Civic Turbo only and that to with LED headlamps, 17" alloys and all goodies as standard.
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 3f1933022007d058da0de01ff8843748]10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 7cd6870861e568dae527c8b62cace37f10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - f11dd7a450bdd8c989db4a7bf05817ec
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - da90d68d00bbfdf59b87f0cd3efa99f3
      Moreover China also opted for 1.5l turbo only and offering a deluxe 6 speed manual version having additional torque - the sports turbo
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 3d8cf2fed7784d10a34934b033d3816910th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 5fcf5a07e69d0f5fb45178a42811dc72

      The redundant thai R18 tech/stocks from the flop 9th gen is being cleared here in countries with trends of bribe mongering and comission hunting and corrupt corporate malpractices like Pakistan on the top clearing most of the R18 lot in the new box while less populated Malaysia & Philippines to follow. All other large populated major market countries like China, India , Indonesia & Bangladesh in Asia have not opted or else dropped 1.8l old engine from their offerings being ethical & caring customers with honesty.

      As claimed by me that Honda global has warned Atlas over its pricing vs trims offering and suggested the prices reductions after launch as it would tarnish value & impact overall sales but they got through with stripped versions increased prices via unstable currency excuse somehow & sustained just because of some early bird unaware showoffs who dont know to hold their horses and ignorant buyers who accepts oboletes & deception as blessing and put the whole civic x generation and its buyers destiny in jeopardy in the market of their own country.

      Now its official on Honda sites in various asian countries- don't blame and be lame to categorize it hoax anymore & mislead others to grave loss after yours... buy turbo or dont buy civic at all- Oriel will be abandoned soon as the leftover units ends... try to understand- save your hard earned money. I am not rediculing anyone but cautioning all potential buyers and civic x owners.
      Refrain and restrain- show them that you dont like to be cheated with inferior obsolete products and inflated prices anymore.. Urge them to change earlier for you and manufacture quality upto the international mark. A Good news already shared about better noise insulation & better damper suspension setup with ground clearance increment from 2017 is applaudable on Atlas part fixing issues promptly. Learn to hold your horses and rest for the best.
      Dont be admanat defending comitted blunders.
      Its a honest advice- honouring is your own choice.
      Look even bangaladesh is served with proper civic with all goodies as standard no purana maal in naya daba drama.
      Try Reverting your oriel bookings to turbo and if you own an oriel-you know what to do to the earliest before December.
      Dont panic - just click few pics and post it on Pakwheels.
      A humble effort for all those who read and participate to make the most out of this thread.

      There is a new honda product in works for 2017 summers- waiting for the beans to spill.
      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

    • #18291
      PakWheeler Follow
      ali454's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      28
      Posts
      960
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      16 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      1
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      ^^ Brother you deserve a standing ovation. Seriously.
      FOCAL /// PIONEER /// AUDISON /// KICKER /// JVC /// PHOENIX GOLD.

    • #18292
      PakWheeler Follow
      hishamkhan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      Peshawar
      Age
      33
      Posts
      186
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Deleted

    • #18293
      PakWheeler Follow
      hishamkhan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      Peshawar
      Age
      33
      Posts
      186
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
      Well well and Good Good!
      Those believing the two engine alternative theory & in as "the 1.8l is indeed sticking around for now"- yes they are correct because its for now and not to be offered later.

      Its happening in Asia- Honda Car India is going to offer Civic with 1.5l turbo only in 2017 while Honda Bangladesh and Honda Indonesia has already dropped the 1.8l variant and offering Civic Turbo only and that to with LED headlamps, 17" alloys and all goodies as standard.
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 3f1933022007d058da0de01ff8843748]10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 7cd6870861e568dae527c8b62cace37f10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - f11dd7a450bdd8c989db4a7bf05817ec
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - da90d68d00bbfdf59b87f0cd3efa99f3
      Moreover China also opted for 1.5l turbo only and offering a deluxe 6 speed manual version having additional torque - the sports turbo
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 3d8cf2fed7784d10a34934b033d3816910th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 5fcf5a07e69d0f5fb45178a42811dc72

      The redundant thai R18 tech/stocks from the flop 9th gen is being cleared here in countries with trends of bribe mongering and comission hunting and corrupt corporate malpractices like Pakistan on the top clearing most of the R18 lot in the new box while less populated Malaysia & Philippines to follow. All other large populated major market countries like China, India , Indonesia & Bangladesh in Asia have not opted or else dropped 1.8l old engine from their offerings being ethical & caring customers with honesty.

      As claimed by me that Honda global has warned Atlas over its pricing vs trims offering and suggested the prices reductions after launch as it would tarnish value & impact overall sales but they got through with stripped versions increased prices via unstable currency excuse somehow & sustained just because of some early bird unaware showoffs who dont know to hold their horses and ignorant buyers who accepts oboletes & deception as blessing and put the whole civic x generation and its buyers destiny in jeopardy in the market of their own country.

      Now its official on Honda sites in various asian countries- don't blame and be lame to categorize it hoax anymore & mislead others to grave loss after yours... buy turbo or dont buy civic at all- Oriel will be abandoned soon as the leftover units ends... try to understand- save your hard earned money. I am not rediculing anyone but cautioning all potential buyers and civic x owners.
      Refrain and restrain- show them that you dont like to be cheated with inferior obsolete products and inflated prices anymore.. Urge them to change earlier for you and manufacture quality upto the international mark. A Good news already shared about better noise insulation & better damper suspension setup with ground clearance increment from 2017 is applaudable on Atlas part fixing issues promptly. Learn to hold your horses and rest for the best.
      Dont be admanat defending comitted blunders.
      Its a honest advice- honouring is your own choice.
      Look even bangaladesh is served with proper civic with all goodies as standard no purana maal in naya daba drama.
      Try Reverting your oriel bookings to turbo and if you own an oriel-you know what to do to the earliest before December.
      Dont panic - just click few pics and post it on Pakwheels.
      A humble effort for all those who read and participate to make the most out of this thread.

      There is a new honda product in works for 2017 summers- waiting for the beans to spill.
      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      You think me buying the 1.8l Oriel is gonna put the whole of new Civic buyers destiny in jeopardy?!? I think you've lost it bro..

      You're lucky im not the admin.. wud have banned you from PakWheels altogether..

    • #18294
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      biloo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      33
      Posts
      1,289
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      16 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by hishamkhan View Post
      You think me buying the 1.8l Oriel is gonna put the whole of new Civic buyers destiny in jeopardy?!? I think you've lost it bro..

      You're lucky im not the admin.. wud have banned you from PakWheels altogether..
      You cant do that. He has his opinion, respect it and move on if u dont like what he says.

      Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

    • #18295
      PakWheeler Follow
      hishamkhan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      Peshawar
      Age
      33
      Posts
      186
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
      You cant do that. He has his opinion, respect it and move on if u dont like what he says.

      Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
      Im certainly NOT going to respect his opinion as it is complete hypocrisy but i will ignore and move on..

    • #18296
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      biloo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      33
      Posts
      1,289
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      16 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by hishamkhan View Post
      Im certainly NOT going to respect his opinion as it is complete hypocrisy but i will ignore and move on..
      That would also do it i reckon.

      Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

    • #18297
      PakWheeler Follow
      Dawar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Hyderabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      707
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by hishamkhan View Post
      You think me buying the 1.8l Oriel is gonna put the whole of new Civic buyers destiny in jeopardy?!? I think you've lost it bro..

      You're lucky im not the admin.. wud have banned you from PakWheels altogether..
      I know it hurts when you make a decision and it proves out to be wrong later- In pain .. your reaction is but natural to be stubborn and refute the above stated official facts.
      And where am I doing hypocrisy- have you lost it..easy, it takes time to settle & calm down & recover.

      Banning me wouldn't do any good to your Oriel-its just turning your eyes away from an eminent fact that 1.8l is to discontinue rather do one thing revert your booking to turbo or if cant then sell it on own as you go, get yourself a brand new amazing Turbo- the variant to stay.

      Its disturbing & perturbing to know that the thing you have recently bought is actually obsolete & You have become the victim of some corporate strategy ended up buying a galaxy S6 in the case housing of S7..

      Defying facts and becoming ignorant is not the way forward.. Ponder & reconsider your decision when you are cool and alone..
      Brotherly honest advice- honoring it is your own choice.
      Regards

      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

    • #18298
      PakWheeler Follow
      Dawar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Hyderabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      707
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
      You cant do that. He has his opinion, respect it and move on if u dont like what he says.

      Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
      Appreciate respect...thanks ! I guess the Sunday morning coffee turned bitter with some hard facts..

      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

    • #18299
      PakWheeler Follow
      zee5han's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      280
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      For me personally Turbo is not worth its price if we compared the features differences, for some people just getting 30 Hp is not worth 3 lacs ..
      Oriel is perfectly priced for the amount of features it gives....
      Sure you can have some fun at traffic lights but in 60% of normal driving we are stuck at traffic jams .. or in traffic where you cant even utilize the 1.8

      Had the turbo been released with 17'' alloys Android auto and LED headlights I would have been the first to book it...
      But as of now it does not justify the 30 lac rs tag ( again comparing the features/price factor) imo .
      Just my 2 cents

    • #18300
      PakWheeler Follow
      Dawar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Hyderabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      707
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zee5han View Post
      For me personally Turbo is not worth its price if we compared the features differences, for some people just getting 30 Hp is not worth 3 lacs ..
      Oriel is perfectly priced for the amount of features it gives....
      Sure you can have some fun at traffic lights but in 60% of normal driving we are stuck at traffic jams .. or in traffic where you cant even utilize the 1.8

      Had the turbo been released with 17'' alloys Android auto and LED headlights I would have been the first to book it...
      But as of now it does not justify the 30 lac rs tag ( again comparing the features/price factor) imo .
      Just my 2 cents
      As of the turbo variant being offered in Pakistan- indeed its the most stripped down and outrageously priced civic turbo amoungst all globally offered.
      Wish we could have the same touring Civic turbo with all the options and accessories less than $28000 price mark.

      But in the given circumstance still its better to pick turbo up against the 1.8l\Oriel. Its not just about 33Hps extra fun or being fast of the traffic signal but being ~ 12%fuel economical, future safe & smoother more effortless cruise on any road- saving you a considerable amount at the end of the year as average car does 30000km or more run per annum.
      Car is run by engine and engine only all others compliment- features are secondary and can be added on later.

      We all are accomplices in spoiling local automakers.. We need to be aware first and not to compromise on obsolete offerings instead we are mostly own money throwing eleventh hour enthusiasts which results in Suzuki swift old gen still selling on own - old gen pre facelift Honda city selling without hurdle- obsolete discontinued cultus selling for more over a decade..and the underpowered guzzler 2Nz 1.3 eaten 4 generarion of corolla.
      As a nation on the whole & market in general, our lenient compromising attitude accepting the obsoletes easily and even paying for it, is just jeopardizing the inflow of latest tech around. Euro compliance or kyto protocol or the Ron 91 fuel we have been deliberately deprived by our own ignorant habits & acts.

      As a nation as a market-Lets learn to hold our horses and rest for the best whether it takes a while and requires some extra bucks. Show and prove the world that we are not scavengers to survive on your obsolete leftovers.

      Lets pledge to refrain & restrain from old tech to get respected & equal treatment globally as the 6th largest population market in the World.

      Peace

      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •