842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
      As of the turbo variant being offered in Pakistan- indeed its the most stripped down and outrageously priced civic turbo amoungst all globally offered.
      Wish we could have the same touring Civic turbo with all the options and accessories less than $28000 price mark.

But in the given circumstance still its better to pick turbo up against the 1.8l\Oriel. Its not just about 33Hps extra fun or being fast of the traffic signal but being ~ 12%fuel economical, future safe & smoother more effortless cruise on any road- saving you a considerable amount at the end of the year as average car does 30000km or more run per annum.
      Car is run by engine and engine only all others compliment- features are secondary and can be added on later.

We all are accomplices in spoiling local automakers.. We need to be aware first and not to compromise on obsolete offerings instead we are mostly own money throwing eleventh hour enthusiasts which results in Suzuki swift old gen still selling on own - old gen pre facelift Honda city selling without hurdle- obsolete discontinued cultus selling for more over a decade..and the underpowered guzzler 2Nz 1.3 eaten 4 generarion of corolla.
      As a nation on the whole & market in general, our lenient compromising attitude accepting the obsoletes easily and even paying for it, is just jeopardizing the inflow of latest tech around. Euro compliance or kyto protocol or the Ron 91 fuel we have been deliberately deprived by our own ignorant habits & acts.

As a nation as a market-Lets learn to hold our horses and rest for the best whether it takes a while and requires some extra bucks. Show and prove the world that we are not scavengers to survive on your obsolete leftovers.

Lets pledge to refrain & restrain from old tech to get respected & equal treatment globally as the 6th largest population market in the World.

Peace

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      You really have a lot of free time my friend i'm all for everyone's opinion and stuff but why are you trying to impose your selection on everyone else? You gave your view, people heard, some agree some don't. Should be the end of the story!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ujaved1 View Post
      You really have a lot of free time my friend i'm all for everyone's opinion and stuff but why are you trying to impose your selection on everyone else? You gave your view, people heard, some agree some don't. Should be the end of the story!
      It seems now stammering started working and inculcation done.. Effort successful and ignorants turned.<br />
      <br />
      Noted Dear, lets move on to the next for better. <br />
      Thank you and all the readers <br />
      <br />

Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

As of the turbo variant being offered in Pakistan- indeed its the most stripped down and outrageously priced civic turbo amoungst all globally offered.
      Wish we could have the same touring Civic turbo with all the options and accessories less than $28000 price mark.

But in the given circumstance still its better to pick turbo up against the 1.8l\Oriel. Its not just about 33Hps extra fun or being fast of the traffic signal but being ~ 12%fuel economical, future safe & smoother more effortless cruise on any road- saving you a considerable amount at the end of the year as average car does 30000km or more run per annum.
      Car is run by engine and engine only all others compliment- features are secondary and can be added on later.

We all are accomplices in spoiling local automakers.. We need to be aware first and not to compromise on obsolete offerings instead we are mostly own money throwing eleventh hour enthusiasts which results in Suzuki swift old gen still selling on own - old gen pre facelift Honda city selling without hurdle- obsolete discontinued cultus selling for more over a decade..and the underpowered guzzler 2Nz 1.3 eaten 4 generarion of corolla.
      As a nation on the whole & market in general, our lenient compromising attitude accepting the obsoletes easily and even paying for it, is just jeopardizing the inflow of latest tech around. Euro compliance or kyto protocol or the Ron 91 fuel we have been deliberately deprived by our own ignorant habits & acts.

As a nation as a market-Lets learn to hold our horses and rest for the best whether it takes a while and requires some extra bucks. Show and prove the world that we are not scavengers to survive on your obsolete leftovers.

Lets pledge to refrain & restrain from old tech to get respected & equal treatment globally as the 6th largest population market in the World.

Peace

1) I agree that turbo should have more features to justify the 30 lac price tag .
      2) You talk about better fuel economy, Guess how much fuel you can get for the 3 lacs that you saved on not buying the turbo ..
      3) smoother drive? bro even on MotorWay 1.8 can easily and smoothly reach 120kmph without a problem.. I never over speed so I dont care about speeds higher than that.... my 1.8 oriel at 120 with cruise is at 2k rpm what more effortless do you want?

Yes features can be added but we are talking about the bang for your buck that you can get..
      And saying that it is Ok to buy a 1.5 Turbo for the features offred is not ok imo.. this is how we spoil the Automakers...

1.8 Oriel is priced as 25 lacs ... a Toyota grande is 23.80 ( Both ex factory) that is a difference of 1 lac and 20 thousand
      what you get for this 1 lac 20 thousand??
      1) Traction control
      2)Electronic handbrake.
      3) Brake Hold.
      4)smart entry
      5) Push start
      This is what I call getting the best bang for your buck...
      (Dont start a corolla vs civic war here)

Peace

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zee5han View Post
      1) I agree that turbo should have more features to justify the 30 lac price tag .
      2) You talk about better fuel economy, Guess how much fuel you can get for the 3 lacs that you saved on not buying the turbo ..
      3) smoother drive? bro even on MotorWay 1.8 can easily and smoothly reach 120kmph without a problem.. I never over speed so I dont care about speeds higher than that.... my 1.8 oriel at 120 with cruise is at 2k rpm what more effortless do you want?

Yes features can be added but we are talking about the bang for your buck that you can get..
      And saying that it is Ok to buy a 1.5 Turbo for the features offred is not ok imo.. this is how we spoil the Automakers...

1.8 Oriel is priced as 25 lacs ... a Toyota grande is 23.80 ( Both ex factory) that is a difference of 1 lac and 20 thousand
      what you get for this 1 lac 20 thousand??
      1) Traction control
      2)Electronic handbrake.
      3) Brake Hold.
      4)smart entry
      5) Push start
      This is what I call getting the best bang for your buck...
      (Dont start a corolla vs civic war here)

Peace
      And how about bang for the bucks even more for those 3-4lacs spent over Oriel more..
      You get:

1) Remote Start
      2) leather
      3) Nav
      4) paddle shiffters dual LL-Cvt transmission.
      5) Dual Exhausts
      6) Fuel Economy saving you almost Rs.36000 per year if you drive an average 30000km per annum- paying over a lac back in 3 years of service.
      7) Above all Audi/Merc/Bmw German class acceleration feel which you get after spending 35lacs atleast on top of Oriel.
      8) savings on registration, WHT and annual token tax.

So decide which is more bang for bucks
      A) 1 lac 30 thousand for basic Oriel without Nav and leather and ill fate of future discontinuation comparable to mediocre Altis 1.8 grande only
      Or
      B) Considerably lot equipped , future safe and german class comparable acceleration comes at spending 5million+ at just 4 lacs more.. subtracting the Nav leather 140k alone bringing gap down to 240k and than fuel savings of 1 lac and registration+token savings of 65k. So final difference of 240k-165k= 75 thousand only for which you get all those paddle shifters and remote start and rear entertainment and future and that mesmerising accelaration- real bang for bucks for just sparing 15% more and earning yourself something with substantial worth & value.

(No Corolla vs civic war initiated)
      Its good to be reasonable and modest with ones demands but if you are getting something great and future safe cheaper than the inferior trim in overall value calculation- than why not buy it.
      Peace

Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guys I need to know the following two things.
      1- How to auto lock the car once i go away from my car. I saw a video in which they showed it.
      2- How much inflation required in typres. Nothing in manual but 32 on sticker I believe.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

And how about bang for the bucks even more for those 3-4lacs spent over Oriel more..
      You get:

1) Remote Start
      2) leather
      3) Nav
      4) paddle shiffters dual LL-Cvt transmission.
      5) Dual Exhausts
      6) Fuel Economy saving you almost Rs.36000 per year if you drive an average 30000km per annum- paying over a lac back in 3 years of service.
      7) Above all Audi/Merc/Bmw German class acceleration feel which you get after spending 35lacs atleast on top of Oriel.
      8) savings on registration, WHT and annual token tax.

So decide which is more bang for bucks
      A) 1 lac 30 thousand for basic Oriel without Nav and leather and ill fate of future discontinuation comparable to mediocre Altis 1.8 grande only
      Or
      B) Considerably lot equipped , future safe and german class comparable acceleration comes at spending 5million+ at just 4 lacs more.. subtracting the Nav leather 140k alone bringing gap down to 240k and than fuel savings of 1 lac and registration+token savings of 65k. So final difference of 240k-165k= 75 thousand only for which you get all those paddle shifters and remote start and rear entertainment and future and that mesmerising accelaration- real bang for bucks for just sparing 15% more and earning yourself something with substantial worth & value.

(No Corolla vs civic war initiated)
      Its good to be reasonable and modest with ones demands but if you are getting something great and future safe cheaper than the inferior trim in overall value calculation- than why not buy it.
      Peace

You seem to have miscalculated a bit my friend
      Well the 1.8 Oriel is 2,499,000 (Basically 25 lacs) and the turbo is 2,999,000 (Basically 30 lacs) Both ex factory
      1.8 Oriel with nav +leather 26.40 lacs and turbo 30 lacs

So the difference then becomes 3 lacs 60 thousand ex factory
      what you get additional in turbo:
      1) Remote start
      2)Paddle shifters
      3) 30 more horsepower
      4) rear entertainment

SO the question becomes are these features worth 3 lac 60 thousand for you?( everyone has different requirements)

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muhammad.ali.latif View Post
      1- How to auto lock the car once i go away from my car. I saw a video in which they showed it.
      2- How much inflation required in typres. Nothing in manual but 32 on sticker I believe.
      Never tried this autolock feature .. seems interesting... I will try it and let you know.

Edit: It seems the car does not autolock if you just walk away with the remote ...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Does the Turbo have remote control with its deck? Anyone ?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muhammad.ali.latif View Post
      It's called walk away door lock BUT the way it is activated is through the Navigation Unit. I haven't checked the PKDM for any walk away door lock feature. The US versions have the option inside settings and once activated, the doors will lock once you walk away from the car.

As for the PSI for the tyres, please check the side door stickers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Does civic X indicate which door is open? just like it use to show in civic 9 generation? didn't found in civic x imid

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

There is a new honda product in works for 2017 summers- waiting for the beans to spill.
      Yeah, the BR-V. I created a thread on that already lol

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Thank you.
      Can you confirm PSI. It is 32 i think on sticker
      Quote Originally Posted by sashah666 View Post
      It's called walk away door lock BUT the way it is activated is through the Navigation Unit. I haven't checked the PKDM for any walk away door lock feature. The US versions have the option inside settings and once activated, the doors will lock once you walk away from the car.

As for the PSI for the tyres, please check the side door stickers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

can anyone please confirm for 1.8 oriel. Is there any way by which i can keep my car and engine on due to my kids stay in but i can keep the car doors locked and the key with me, when i have to park it for new miuntes

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Yes the mileage is now around 11 plus. And the grip from C drives is great. The rate I got was slightly worth the buck at 24000 after exchange. Any more than 30000 I would have kept BG. They are fine for 1.8 if not enough to give traction for the wheelspin of Turbo

And yes don't worry 1.8 isn't going anywhere at least for the life span of this Generation like every parent Honda region has an alternate engine option so you guessed right. I personally know a few GM of Atlas and my immediate delivery at the launch, my information about 1.8 hardtop before launch alongwith all the authentic timelines and info before the launch that proved right are a witness to it and the 1.8 is indeed sticking around for now.

My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004
      MashAllah ....shocking for me as Iam still getting 7km/l avg in city. 1800 km driven so far .

Sent from my SM-A500F using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 20160830 121453 hdr jpg20352

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 20160830 121440 hdr jpg20351
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I am getting above 10

Quote Originally Posted by bon747 View Post
      MashAllah ....shocking for me as Iam still getting 7km/l avg in city. 1800 km driven so far .

Sent from my SM-A500F using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

yes , it does have
      Quote Originally Posted by pesh01 View Post
      Does the Turbo have remote control with its deck? Anyone ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      57 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salman_mahmood_8 View Post
      Does civic X indicate which door is open? just like it use to show in civic 9 generation? didn't found in civic x imid

sadly no, stupid way to stripped down the turbo or oriel civic....i think they shud include better cluster atleast in Turbo which also shows turbo boost
      My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Hi,

I'll be taking delivery of my Turbo tomorrow during the second half. Can someone please list down things which I should look out for?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rabie.haider View Post
      Hi,

I'll be taking delivery of my Turbo tomorrow during the second half. Can someone please list down things which I should look out for?

CIVIC PRE-DELIVERY INSPECTION CHECKLIST

That is actually a very important question and it would be an invaluable service to Pakwheelers, if members who have already gone through the Civic Purchase Experience, to share their list of THINGS TO CHECK so that to-be-owners of Civic have a ready checklist to refer to and avoid any unnecessary hassle/headache upon or after taking delivery.

Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List