Best workshop for Kangi repair for Honda civic exi 2005.
There is a play in my rack and pinion unit (Kangi) due to loose internal bushes which make noise while driving on bumpy road. Please suggest me the best workshop in Lahore from where I can repair my car Kangi. Khawaja Jodat Wapda Town Lahore.
I would recommend you to get it checked by Honda Pit first for the right diagnosis and estimate and also its close to your locality.
If you need to rework on the steering gear (kangi) they will get it disassemble and get it overhauled by Zakir for you or if you need to replace it with Kabli they will get used one from Bilal Gunj too.
You dont have to worry about work quality as I am one of the satisfeid customer on Honda Pit since 2003 when there workshop was adjacent to Raja Sahib and sometimes my car/jeep stay in there workshop for a day or two never had any complaint of any type al hamd o lillah.
Here is the list of vehicles and major work other than routine maintenence I got done from them.
1. Suzuki Margalla, 1996 model, replaced clutch and pressure plates (sold)
2. Honda City EXIS, 2002 model, replaced OEM suspension and clutch and pressure plates (sold)
3. Honda Civic EXI prosmatec, 2002 model, replaced faulty TDC sensor (sold)
4. Honda Civic EXi manual, 2003 model, replaced front OEM suspension and timing belts/seals etc (my daily runner)
5. Toyota Landcruiser, 1989 model, 4.0l diesel, replaced faulty electrical parts like self, generator, belts, relays, lights etc. (weekend ride and offroading adventure)