Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unhappy Civic Exi Eagle Eye Taking Self but not starting

Aoa PW

I have a civic exi 2005 which is known as eagle eye, Day before yesterday my mother had to go to somewhere she started the car but it didn't started(Car was taking sulf but engine was not starting) it was about 8 in the morning before it was fine i thought its some electrical issue i called my efi mechanic he came to my home as car was not starting he started checking wires and stuff removed CNG connection but nothing worked each and every ELECTRICAL thing was working and every current was fine then he called his friend who was also an eletrician he came and checked somestuff checked petrol line petrol was coming he hooked up ECU's that he bring with him to check but still car didn't work then he took out plugs cleaned them and again plugged in checked still same issue after that he said that plugs have petrol in them we have to heat them he heated them so that petrol in them burns and we can use them after doind that he placed them back but still the same issue he said your battery is down as you tried to start it several times he got a battery from rent but that was also in vain at laast he said we have to push start it i mean dhakka start i asked my neighbours to tow my car so that we can start the car atlast car started and that a$$hole asked for 4k and i was shocked dafuq what have you done he said that he starts a car for 10k and stuff but after negotiations he agreed at 2k (He didn't replaced anything just open and close everything) now yesterday i started the car it was fine but i didn't drove there were rpm issues rpm was not stable now today i tried to start the car now still same problem :/ i called them back he said he will come tomorrow and check let me tell you guys that this car was bought used roughly about 6-7 months ago can spark plugs be the issue or what?? as i didnt change spark plugs till then but the mechanic said plugs are fine as current is coming PLEASE HELP ME BROS AND GUIDE ME WHAT IS THE ISSUE and now when i turn on switch i smell petrol but cant find anydrop anywhere but can smell only I am helpless I already lost my 3k :/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@curiousdevil

Spark plug with petrol- it is not petrol but plug with coolant or water? Are you using water or coolant in your car?

It seems that your engine block is ending now because water/coolant is accumulating near plug when car is at cool state and hence in morning you have no start.
    Engineer + Car's Passion = Enthusiastic Personality.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3991 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

do you have the correct key for your car? and do you see the check engine light illuminate when you switch the key to "on"
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

must be mechanical issue if he is using wrong key then why car start on towing (dhaka start) and stator is working this issue you experience in morning or all the day ..... but hai yar confusing hi...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The issue is more sounding to me of Security System, The Car behaves exactly how u have described when it malfunctions,
    Do this, remove the Security System Fuses and disable it, then try starting it. happened many times with me
    Laws r Made to be Broken

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You said you can smell petrol,the fuel is there so it's possible your plugs are not giving a good spark.take them out and inspect them and change if necessary ,also check the crank position sensor plug its possible when your car was washed in the wheel arches water may have seeped into its connector plug.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sorry guys I couldn't update you with this problem , spark plugs were faulty they were giving current but not working properly after replacing plugs car is fine till now but I lost my money just for nothing
    Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by judgevt View Post
    You said you can smell petrol,the fuel is there so it's possible your plugs are not giving a good spark.take them out and inspect them and change if necessary ,also check the crank position sensor plug its possible when your car was washed in the wheel arches water may have seeped into its connector plug.
    Yes you detected the problem

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List