Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Best engine Zic oils for honda civic 1.8L reborn

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammad368's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,380
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Best engine Zic oils for honda civic 1.8L reborn

    Hi guys, i want to know what is the difference between the following oils and which is most suitable for my honda civic 1.8L (reborn) ....
    1: ZIC XQ (VHVI TECH)
    2: ZIC A+ (VHVI TECH)
    3: ZIC A (VHVI TECH)
    4: ZIC HIFLO (VHVI TECH)
    5: ZIC OW
    6: ZIC M

    NOTE: LAST TIME I CHANGED THE OIL FROM HONDA TO ZIC A+ ....


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums


  2. #2
    PakWheeler Follow
    abdkhan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nowshera cantt
    Posts
    504
    Follows
    0
    Following
    4
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    5
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    i think Zic A+ or XQ

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassaaniqbal92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    870
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammad368 View Post
    Hi guys, i want to know what is the difference between the following oils and which is most suitable for my honda civic 1.8L (reborn) ....
    1: ZIC XQ (VHVI TECH)
    2: ZIC A+ (VHVI TECH)
    3: ZIC A (VHVI TECH)
    4: ZIC HIFLO (VHVI TECH)
    5: ZIC OW
    6: ZIC M

    NOTE: LAST TIME I CHANGED THE OIL FROM HONDA TO ZIC A+ ....


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
    Yes. Its ok. Zic A+ is ok for ur ride. But xq is even better

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    Alipeers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Zic Ow 30 is the best for civic


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    momi.bukhari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Zafarwal
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    zic ow or havoline formula ....kixx pao

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tintin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,848
    Follows
    8
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammad368 View Post
    Hi guys, i want to know what is the difference between the following oils and which is most suitable for my honda civic 1.8L (reborn) ....
    1: ZIC XQ (VHVI TECH)
    2: ZIC A+ (VHVI TECH)
    3: ZIC A (VHVI TECH)
    4: ZIC HIFLO (VHVI TECH)
    5: ZIC OW
    6: ZIC M

    NOTE: LAST TIME I CHANGED THE OIL FROM HONDA TO ZIC A+ ....


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
    Technically Honda's engine DOES NOT need 0W-30 or 5W-20 oils. These are very thin. But people use it considering these are expensive and hence good for engine. "no".

    From Zic, as a bestest choice you may pick XQ and change it after 8000 KM.
    However, recommended oil for Honda's engine is 5w-30 of SL grade. And ZIC don't have this.

    LM has 4~5 different types of 5W-30 oils (from Fully Synthetic to Mineral). You may also choose from there as per your requirement.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassaaniqbal92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    870
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tintin1 View Post
    Technically Honda's engine DOES NOT need 0W-30 or 5W-20 oils. These are very thin. But people use it considering these are expensive and hence good for engine. "no".

    From Zic, as a bestest choice you may pick XQ and change it after 8000 KM.
    However, recommended oil for Honda's engine is 5w-30 of SL grade. And ZIC don't have this.

    LM has 4~5 different types of 5W-30 oils (from Fully Synthetic to Mineral). You may also choose from there as per your requirement.
    Zic a+ serves both 5w20 and 5w30

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammad368's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,380
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Oiled changed from A+ to XQ ....
    Now will notice the difference of both, then share the experience ....


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammad368's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,380
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Here is my experience of Zic XQ ...
    1: improvement in pick
    2: giving good average infact i would say very very good average (considering 1800CC)
    3: engine sound little bit less
    4: smooth drive


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums

  10. #10
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammad368's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,380
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Oil changed on 31/01/2015 ...
    Went to faisalabad on 02/02/2015, filled the tank in about Rs.3400 (superunleaded + HiOctane), drove there car, then again filled the tank for Rs.1000 ....
    After staying there, on 07/02/2015, i filled tank in Rs.2400, then drove back to islamabad and here i drove the car in that tank and here is my current average (attaching a snapshot as a proof) ....
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1424629752.361578.jpg
Views: 1122
Size:  103.7 KB


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums

  11. #11
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassaaniqbal92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    870
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammad368 View Post
    Oil changed on 31/01/2015 ...
    Went to faisalabad on 02/02/2015, filled the tank in about Rs.3400 (superunleaded + HiOctane), drove there car, then again filled the tank for Rs.1000 ....
    After staying there, on 07/02/2015, i filled tank in Rs.2400, then drove back to islamabad and here i drove the car in that tank and here is my current average (attaching a snapshot as a proof) ....
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1424629752.361578.jpg
Views: 1122
Size:  103.7 KB


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
    how is ur experience after shifting from a+???

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammad368's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,380
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Shared in above post bro


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums

  13. #13
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tintin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,848
    Follows
    8
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammad368 View Post
    Here is my experience of Zic XQ ...
    1: improvement in pick
    2: giving good average infact i would say very very good average (considering 1800CC)
    3: engine sound little bit less
    4: smooth drive


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
    Sir on the highway, even my lancer 91 model gives 15.5~16.0 km/l average. I still remember I drove 772 km in 2 days in this winter in 1 tank (50L).
    What comes here after driving in city is 10~10.5km/l only and I am OK with it. In summer, I know it will be ~9km/L with A/C. But even then its best than many other cars.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

  14. #14
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ammad368's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,380
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tintin1 View Post
    Sir on the highway, even my lancer 91 model gives 15.5~16.0 km/l average. I still remember I drove 772 km in 2 days in this winter in 1 tank (50L).
    What comes here after driving in city is 10~10.5km/l only and I am OK with it. In summer, I know it will be ~9km/L with A/C. But even then its best than many other cars.
    Difference is engine displacement ....
    Your is 1300 and mine is 1800


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums

  15. #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    arsilmirza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Multan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I want to know how much engine oil is needed for se saloon manual transmission 2004 model 3.7 or 4 litere?????

  16. #16
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassaaniqbal92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    870
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arsilmirza View Post
    I want to know how much engine oil is needed for se saloon manual transmission 2004 model 3.7 or 4 litere?????
    3.7 ltrs

  17. #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    ZainMahdi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    928
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ammad368 View Post
    Difference is engine displacement ....
    Your is 1300 and mine is 1800


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
    18 from my 1.6 . More displacement =!=less fuel economy. Drive it with i-vtec engaged without downshifting from 5th, and only a City i-vtec or a hybrid can beat it.
    _ 22 km/l from '03 VTi automatic, with plenty of room for improvement
    _ How to hypermile: http://www.cleanmpg.com/community/index.php?threads/1510/

  18. #18
    PakWheeler Follow
    ZainMahdi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    22
    Posts
    928
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    self edit
    _ 22 km/l from '03 VTi automatic, with plenty of room for improvement
    _ How to hypermile: http://www.cleanmpg.com/community/index.php?threads/1510/

  19. #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tintin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,848
    Follows
    8
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    7
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arsilmirza View Post
    I want to know how much engine oil is needed for se saloon manual transmission 2004 model 3.7 or 4 litere?????
    Sir, Its engine is 2NZ-FE and it takes 3.7L engine oil with filter.
    Be Addicted To Help Others.

  20. #20
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    usman_arooq2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    1,437
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tintin1 View Post
    Sir, Its engine is 2NZ-FE and it takes 3.7L engine oil with filter.
    2NZ-FE is the 2008 and above model corolla 1.3 vvti engine. se saloon came with 1.6l 3zz-fe
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •