6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Got My 9th gen Civic glass coated and im loving it

Got My 9th gen CIVIC glass coated and im loving it ! -1539215Got My 9th gen CIVIC glass coated and im loving it ! -1539216Got My 9th gen CIVIC glass coated and im loving it ! -1539217Got My 9th gen CIVIC glass coated and im loving it ! -1539218Got My 9th gen CIVIC glass coated and im loving it ! -1539219Got My 9th gen CIVIC glass coated and im loving it ! -1539221Got My 9th gen CIVIC glass coated and im loving it ! -1539222Got My 9th gen CIVIC glass coated and im loving it ! -1539223Got My 9th gen CIVIC glass coated and im loving it ! -1539225Got My 9th gen CIVIC glass coated and im loving it ! -1539226Got My 9th gen CIVIC glass coated and im loving it ! -1539227Got My 9th gen CIVIC glass coated and im loving it ! -1539228Got My 9th gen CIVIC glass coated and im loving it ! -1539229Got My 9th gen CIVIC glass coated and im loving it ! -1539231Got My 9th gen CIVIC glass coated and im loving it ! -1539232Got my 9th gen civic glass coated last week and the results were totally surprising. It was a 7 step detailing session held at the detailers house who is actually a professional detailer and trainer who details exotic cars in Los Angeles/San Diego, California. There were different products used on the car which are the best products out there. Coatings were Japanese, Dual Action buffers were Italian, Polishes, Waxes, Compounds and pads were German. The paint correction took almost 12 hours of labor and rest of the steps were completed in 6 hours. The car was first washed professionally, then it was clayed to remove all the oxidation and tar that was sticking on the cars surface. then paint correction was done on the car and once all the swirls were corrected, the car was polished. After polishing the car, all the oils were removed so that the car could be ready for coating. There were two coatings applied on the car, the first one was a hard coating on top of the clear coat which protects against deep scratches and a second coat was applied which gave the car a highly glossy look. It took 48 hours in the curing process. after the car was cured, an overcoat was applied which will prevent any dust, water marks, tar and things like bird poop from sticking to the surface. Everything was handled with immense care and love and most importantly in a very professional manner. Im now in love with my car for how it responds to water marks and dust. Its now so easy to maintain and take care of my car for the next 2 years or more depends on how it is maintained. Never thought that the results on my white car would be so amazing which in not at all a detailing color i believe. The guy also detailed a LEXUS LX 570 in black color which belongs to the President of NBP and the result on that SUV were to die for. Totally in love with detailing sessions and look forward to take care of my car the same way how it should be. Let now pictures do the talking and Pls say Ma Sha Allah if you guys like it and criticisms are also welcomed. Thank You.Got My 9th gen Civic glass coated and im loving it - cleardot

PS. Those who want to know about the cost incurred could directly contact the detailer himself as im attaching his contact number too, because the cost totally depends on the paint surface and varies from car to car.

Contact No. 0342-0879113

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro for how long will this glass coating stay effective?

Plus in the case of brand new car models, what time is recommended to get them glass coated i.e. after first 3 or 6 months use?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Get it glass coated as soon as possible, you can always PM for details