Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 207
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Honda Civic New 2nd Gen Navigation Android based system.

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tausifs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,038
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Honda Civic New 2nd Gen Navigation Android based system.

    Hello fellow Pakwheelers,

    Starting a new thread after a very long gap of activity on Pakwheels and this time its about the factory fitted navigation system of 9th Gen Honda Civic.

    I booked my Civic Vti Oriel Prosmatic with full options (Leather + Navigation) in early May 2015 and got it delivered the next day . Car is good Alhumdulilah but the igo3 navigation system it came with gradually started acting really wired until yesterday when it decided to go completely nuts. I read many threads about the problems faced by civic owners with the navigation unit provided by tracking world (TW) but the thing that made me wonder was that TW had good reputation / units in reborn and city aspire as i have personally used and witnessed their sound, video and compatibility in both the vehicles. The problems that started originating for me were:

    1. Frequent loss of steering controls.
    2. Reverse camera sometimes decides to start automatically even when driving forward.
    3. Volume suddenly goes down from high to low automatically.
    4. Excessive beeps from the unit without a reason.
    5. Skipping of tracks when played with USB.
    6. USB interface often gets stuck and fails to recognize a USB flash drive attached.
    7. Delay time on startup.
    8. Delay time for cameras.
    9. Pathetic camera quality.
    10. Seriously Pathetic Sound quality.
    11. Failed outgoing phone calls.

    These are the issues that ruined my driving experience especially after spending 70K for this crap unit. Additional issues are explained in detail here (https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/car...stem-9th-civic). I however faced only the issues mentioned above.

    Yesterday I gave a call to Tracking world and talked to their senior management about this pathetic unit and surprisingly they admitted but, blamed it on HONDA. The person on the other side briefed me that Honda pushed us to launch android based unit before the new Toyota Grande launch (which has a android based system) to compete in the market and we had to do it forcefully on a very short notice and without proper testing. He then told me that we have a brand new 2nd generation of android unit which has a full blown android system and has no issues at all what so ever. The specs (yet to be verified) of the new unit as described by the TW manger are:

    a. Android 4.4.2 (Verified)
    b. Capacitative multi touch display (Verified)
    c. Processor: ARM Cortex A9 (Rockchip - RK3188) 32 bit. 2.2 Ghz Dual Core processor (Verified by Antutu)
    d. 1 GB Ram (Verified by Antutu)
    e. Total 16 Gb of Internal memory (4 Gb occupied by system + 12 Gb free for user) (Verified by Antutu)
    f. Full blown android system including Play store (Verified)
    g. Built-in Wifi (Verified)
    h. Full HD Display (Verified)

    To cut it short, its a complete android tablet. I have tested it for more than 6 hours now and i can confirm that:

    i. Wifi works flawlessly. I connected it with my wireless router at home.
    ii. Added my Google account and it synced all my emails, contacts etc.
    iii. Playstore is working and you can actually download apps and games etc.
    iv. Sound quality has improved 200 %. I can compare the difference easily. Its way better than the sound quality of reborn and aspire units. I'm not a sound fanatic but can differentiate between good and bad sound easily.
    v. It has an HD display which has definitely improved the display quality. Videos are stunning. You have to see it to believe it. I watched a few videos on daily motion
    vi. Steering controls are more responsive and there is no delay anymore.
    vii. The whole units starts within approx. 2 to 4 or 5 sec max. Back camera is engaged within a sec. no more delays in reversing.
    viii. There is a pre-installed app "easy connect". You can connect your android and iPhone through this app and control the phone from the unit's screen as if you are using the phone. Yet to try this thing out, sounds very interesting.
    ix. The whole experience is very fast and fluid without any hiccups. All apps open instantly and work like a charm.

    A few members were confused on getting this system, so I thought to share my detailed experience and post my recommendations. I highly recommend this system. I shall try to post videos of it tomorrow In sha Allah in action so you can have an idea of its startup time, fluidity, speed and other issues. Please let me know what else you want to see on video . One thing I can clearly and rather proudly state is that it is far more superior in quality, speed and fluidity than the units coming with the new Toyota Corolla. I've used both the systems and i can compare easily.
    Here comes a few pictures for your delight. You can have a good idea of the HD quality display even from the pictures.

    Regards,
    Dr. Tausif Ahmed.
    Attached Images Attached Images                
    Dr. Tausif Ahmed.

  2. #121
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tausifs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,038
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shoby80 View Post
    Salam to All,

    After 1 month of chasing TW ppl, finally my system is replaced yesterday. Its a full blown android system, like a Samsung TAB inside your car. I didn't paid anything to them, my civic delivered to me on 4th may 2015 so its well under warranty and I start chasing them from almost 22 May 2015.

    I connected it to internet via Zong USB device and viola, everything updated by itself and after a while it was ready to use.

    I can confirm all the things mentioned by Dr. Tausif, but I found two issues in the system as for now.

    1: The USB folder shows all the songs at once you cannot see individual folders. (for this i have installed Poweramp from Play store and viola I can see folder in the app, I love Poweramp on my cell phone). but the steering forward and reverse button don't work on Powramp. However Poweramp also provide 16 band equaliser and the sound control is fantastic. (this app is paid app for Rs. 105).

    As play store is available you may find any other app which might help.

    2: I am not able to connect my iPod touch via USB, the ipod module is there in the unit but it’s unable to detect my iPod. It’s an old model with iPhone 4, 4s, and iPad 2 type connector. It was working perfectly on the iGo3 system.

    The i-mid screen didn't displayed anything on iGo3 system, but its showing something, bit and pieces of track and information etc with this new unit.

    Now the good thing is I finally managed to run SYGIC NAVIGATION in Honda (its always being used in Toyota), I always adore the Sygic system as its very strong for Karachi it has 10x more POI's for Karachi and apparently whole Pakistan. I gave my ride a spin with Sygic on and it worked perfectly and guided me to a location I inserted with voice guidance. (The only thing i notice is battery charging logo on lower right corner of the sygic screen). By far Sygic is the most advanced, most feature rich navigational system for Pakistan. To me its more powerful then Google Maps as Google Maps by default always need to be connected to internet and hacking/pre loading the maps into the unit for Google maps is always a little bit overwhelming for normal user, Many of you may disagree but its my personal opinion.

    For who might not know that Sygic navigation completely works offline, and if internet is provided it can fetch navigational data from its server from internet.

    I can post the method of installing sygic in the civic if needed by someone along with with the installation files, by default it don't show up in play store and if somehow it appears it says its not compatible with the device.

    See the Snap for Sygic in action:

    Honda Civic New 2nd Gen Navigation Android based system -1589561
    We are waiting for this wonderful Sygic tutorial and files.
    Dr. Tausif Ahmed.

  3. #122
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fahadullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,296
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tausifs View Post
    Sorry for late reply. I was really busy. Please do it if you feel its worth it. You're the Admin/moderator :-)
    No problem. I have moved it to Honda Civic forums and made it sticky for the greater good of readers
    Your opinions, my initials! - Formerly known as timelessfahad

  4. #123
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tausifs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,038
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Here you go....... After a lot of hit and trial........ finally got Sygic latest version Offline navigation working on this Civic's new 2nd gen Android Unit.
    Head over to the dedicated new post.

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...it#post4856057
    Dr. Tausif Ahmed.

  5. #124
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohsinazizok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I got my previous android system replaced with this one as well after paying 15,000. I know this is a rip off as they should have either fixed the system as replaced it free of cost but living with that system as too painful. So I thought money is worth saving my the fits of anger I was going through .. Anyone who has used that system knows what I mean.

    The new system is much better but it has its own limitations:

    Has anyone tried to modify this navigation system with addition apps. I would like to be able to make few changes :

    1- replace the built in music player (USB / SD Card) with something better as it lacks any concept of library management. No support for playlists, albums, artist or genre.
    2- Even if new system does not integrate with steering wheel ( next / previous ) I want to be able to set the media button on the device front to launch music player.
    3- Be able to set default app to start when car starts (for example music , radio, bluetooth music or my smart audiobook player
    4- I feel audio processing is too aggressive. There should be an option to turn off equalizer / booster. It smoothes the voice so much that all female singers for example start sounding the same. You can't tell it this is Madam Noor Jahan or Iqbal Bano .. you know what I mean.
    5- A reasonable car maintenance app / maintenance log. If it can be linked to OBD-2 it will be great.

    So far I ran into following bugs / issues :
    1- if you turn off the music spectrum, the music player hangs
    2- Shuffle / random does not keep its value. as a result you always need to turn it on every time you start your car.


    In terms of my experience with TW and the previous device. I won't even opt for navigation system if has this hindsight. One is much better off saving that money and live with a good quality dedicated music player instead of these half cooked Chinese devices.

    Now coming to next part. Whats needed for TPMS and OBD-2? Does anyone know of reasonable priced sensors /interface that will allow apps to read this data?

  6. #125
    PakWheeler Follow
    aijaz_asadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Assalam-o-Alaikum,
    I have Honda Civic 2014 still under warranty and it has ego-1. I do not have front parking cameras etc. Has anyone tried to replace the older system. Tracking world is asking for 45000 where as Honda guys has told me 30000 as a difference. Please guide me and help me. Best Regards

  7. #126
    PakWheeler Follow
    rkzahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can you tell, whether we can install apps like saavn, deezer, soundcloud and we can stream online music as well? Also as I purchased Civic 2013 so I have a unit with a windows(old one) now they are saying if you want to exchange this with new one you have to pay 45000. My question: Is it worth of 45000? :p Keeping in view the features I don't have right now are:
    1. Front Camera
    2. RAM(I guess android player has 1GB ram)
    3. 16 GB ROM
    4. Off-course Play Store

  8. #127
    PakWheeler Follow
    aijaz_asadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Well for 45000 one can easily get a tablet and hook it up there. I am confused as what difference would it be spending this much amount.

  9. #128
    PakWheeler Follow
    shoby80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rkzahmed View Post
    Can you tell, whether we can install apps like saavn, deezer, soundcloud and we can stream online music as well? Also as I purchased Civic 2013 so I have a unit with a windows(old one) now they are saying if you want to exchange this with new one you have to pay 45000. My question: Is it worth of 45000? :p Keeping in view the features I don't have right now are:
    1. Front Camera
    2. RAM(I guess android player has 1GB ram)
    3. 16 GB ROM
    4. Off-course Play Store

    I have already installed Sound Cloud and it works like a charm, so most likely Deezer, Saavn will work as fine though.

    All rest of the things are up to you either you need them or you don't. I myself is using Zong 4G MBB as internet backbone for this in-dash system. You can stream 720p video from YouTube with Zong device, my 3 year daughter finally sit calmly in car.

    It entirely upto you either u want to spend 45k on it or not.

  10. #129
    PakWheeler Follow
    shoby80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsinazizok View Post
    I got my previous android system replaced with this one as well after paying 15,000. I know this is a rip off as they should have either fixed the system as replaced it free of cost but living with that system as too painful. So I thought money is worth saving my the fits of anger I was going through .. Anyone who has used that system knows what I mean.

    The new system is much better but it has its own limitations:

    Has anyone tried to modify this navigation system with addition apps. I would like to be able to make few changes :

    1- replace the built in music player (USB / SD Card) with something better as it lacks any concept of library management. No support for playlists, albums, artist or genre.
    2- Even if new system does not integrate with steering wheel ( next / previous ) I want to be able to set the media button on the device front to launch music player.
    3- Be able to set default app to start when car starts (for example music , radio, bluetooth music or my smart audiobook player
    4- I feel audio processing is too aggressive. There should be an option to turn off equalizer / booster. It smoothes the voice so much that all female singers for example start sounding the same. You can't tell it this is Madam Noor Jahan or Iqbal Bano .. you know what I mean.
    5- A reasonable car maintenance app / maintenance log. If it can be linked to OBD-2 it will be great.

    So far I ran into following bugs / issues :
    1- if you turn off the music spectrum, the music player hangs
    2- Shuffle / random does not keep its value. as a result you always need to turn it on every time you start your car.


    In terms of my experience with TW and the previous device. I won't even opt for navigation system if has this hindsight. One is much better off saving that money and live with a good quality dedicated music player instead of these half cooked Chinese devices.

    Now coming to next part. Whats needed for TPMS and OBD-2? Does anyone know of reasonable priced sensors /interface that will allow apps to read this data?

    1- replace the built in music player (USB / SD Card) with something better as it lacks any concept of library management. No support for playlists, albums, artist or genre.
    I personally hate this, so i installed poweramp which has a Awesome library built-in feature, it also fetch cover arts of the played songs. Its library has to be a a little tweaked (one shud only add the folders in which songs are placed other wise it pick other app music sounds clips too). You steering Forward/Reverse will not work with this app but volume up/down will. This music player is premium paid app but the feature it provides justify its price which is already damn cheap i.e. 105/- = 1 USD.

    2- Even if new system does not integrate with steering wheel ( next / previous ) I want to be able to set the media button on the device front to launch music player.

    Just drag/drop app icons u use frequently on the screen and forget about media buttons like i have did it.

    3- Be able to set default app to start when car starts (for example music , radio, blue tooth music or my smart audio book player

    Same answer as Number 2.

    4- I feel audio processing is too aggressive. There should be an option to turn off equalizer / booster. It smoothes the voice so much that all female singers for example start sounding the same. You can't tell it this is Madam Noor Jahan or Iqbal Bano .. you know what I mean.

    Well if you install power Amp... the equaliser is very much powerful and provide extreme fine control over the music, you may use pre-sets or take control of the sound by going into "Custom" option.

    5- A reasonable car maintenance app / maintenance log. If it can be linked to OBD-2 it will be great.

    Unknown... I didn't have it.

    also you may install audio glow from play store you provide excellent sound visualisation whenever you play some music from power amp, remember audio glow only supports poweramp.

    the only disadvantage is music forward/reverse from steering don't work.

  11. #130
    PakWheeler Follow
    bhasnain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Salam Everybody

    A Great Review Tausif Sir.
    @tausifs @shoby80 @afnanSJfayaz

    Gents can you please suggest something for me. Two months ago I got my windows base old TW nav system replaced with Pioneer AVH-X5750BT (7'' WVGA, 1 USB,DVD,iPOD, Mirrorlink, BT,13 band EQ, Sygic navigation installed from Toyota guy on pioneer, SD card option not there). After reading this review of new android system I started thinking to replace again Pioneer. If i go for this is it good decision?

    Some questions are;
    Is this blue light like strip looks awkward at night? Can we change its colour other than blue also.?
    Are both cameras included in same price 85K or we need to pay extra for front?
    Are other downloaded music apps like Power amp or Mort player starts automatically when restarting engine?
    I have a good all branded sound system installed. Will this unit give me same sound output like branded head unit gives?
    Thank you so much and waiting for your kind reply.

  12. #131
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    afnanSJfayaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne
    Posts
    1,164
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bhasnain View Post
    Salam Everybody

    A Great Review Tausif Sir.
    @tausifs @shoby80 @afnanSJfayaz

    Gents can you please suggest something for me. Two months ago I got my windows base old TW nav system replaced with Pioneer AVH-X5750BT (7'' WVGA, 1 USB,DVD,iPOD, Mirrorlink, BT,13 band EQ, Sygic navigation installed from Toyota guy on pioneer, SD card option not there). After reading this review of new android system I started thinking to replace again Pioneer. If i go for this is it good decision?

    Some questions are;
    Is this blue light like strip looks awkward at night? Can we change its colour other than blue also.?
    Are both cameras included in same price 85K or we need to pay extra for front?
    Are other downloaded music apps like Power amp or Mort player starts automatically when restarting engine?
    I have a good all branded sound system installed. Will this unit give me same sound output like branded head unit gives?
    Thank you so much and waiting for your kind reply.
    Salam sir.

    I personally think that you shouldn't go for the 2nd gen android system. This system is not as good as the branded headunits out there as far as sound is concerned. The video quality is also not too far behind but again branded stuff is branded and I'm sure the Pioneer unit will still have an edge. You definitely wont get even equal sound quality to what you're probably getting now, with the android unit plus your current system which I'm assuming is also branded. You can change the colour of the strip to green and red other than blue and I think that you can actually select two options to kind of mix the colours, I'll have to confirm that. I think that the price for the cameras is included but you'll have to contact TW for that. Their number is on their website. You can google it. The apps do not start automatically on restarting, unfortunately.

    The only reason I didn't go for a branded unit along with a branded system is that you spend so much and then later, majority of the time it gives you nothing in return. If I was to keep my car for a longer time I would have definitely opted for a branded unit. Anyways enjoy your system, TW are so unpredictable they could be coming up with a new system soon, who knows. We can't be changing our headunits every now and again.

  13. #132
    PakWheeler Follow
    bhasnain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afnanSJfayaz View Post
    Salam sir.

    I personally think that you shouldn't go for the 2nd gen android system. This system is not as good as the branded headunits out there as far as sound is concerned. The video quality is also not too far behind but again branded stuff is branded and I'm sure the Pioneer unit will still have an edge. You definitely wont get even equal sound quality to what you're probably getting now, with the android unit plus your current system which I'm assuming is also branded. You can change the colour of the strip to green and red other than blue and I think that you can actually select two options to kind of mix the colours, I'll have to confirm that. I think that the price for the cameras is included but you'll have to contact TW for that. Their number is on their website. You can google it. The apps do not start automatically on restarting, unfortunately.

    The only reason I didn't go for a branded unit along with a branded system is that you spend so much and then later, majority of the time it gives you nothing in return. If I was to keep my car for a longer time I would have definitely opted for a branded unit. Anyways enjoy your system, TW are so unpredictable they could be coming up with a new system soon, who knows. We can't be changing our headunits every now and again.
    Thank you so much Afnan bhai. It is so much clear now.

  14. #133
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,655
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Global launch of Civic is 18th of September.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  15. #134
    PakWheeler Follow
    aa78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    697
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Global launch of Civic is 18th of September.
    What is 'global'? Launch will be in just USA or Asia (Thailand, etc) too?

  16. #135
    PakWheeler Follow
    enZo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    123
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What would be the cost if i wish to replace my 1st gen system with the 2nd gen one?
    I am very disappointed with this one and i wish to upgrade.
    As all the other cars even the Chinese units offer more variety. I feel very limited with this good for nothing system.
    Kindly guide me Guru's.
    Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Nobody remembers the guy who finished second but the guy who finished second.

  17. #136
    PakWheeler Follow
    shoby80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enZo1 View Post
    What would be the cost if i wish to replace my 1st gen system with the 2nd gen one?
    I am very disappointed with this one and i wish to upgrade.
    As all the other cars even the Chinese units offer more variety. I feel very limited with this good for nothing system.
    Kindly guide me Guru's.
    Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    It's all depends on TW ppl ask them.

  18. #137
    PakWheeler Follow
    shabbir.53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    63
    Posts
    685
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    I use iphone. Is it worth installing with iphone?

  19. #138
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Spano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,891
    Follows
    20
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    great review.
    It will help a lot of people
    Ehtesham Bokhari
    https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

  20. #139
    PakWheeler Follow
    aijaz_asadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    After several calls and emails and with no customer care. Tracking world was charging me 40,000 to replace igo 1 where as Honda guys told me 30,000. i would seriously not recommend you all to go for trackingworld navigation. I have found 2 viable options 1 is to buy this Sony's XSP N1BT Double-DIN Smartphone Car Stereo Phone Mount Is Available On Amazon And Crutchfield For $250. There are other head units too


    and the other one to go for a tablet of your choice and there are DIY's for tablet as a car stereo. The good thing is you can map your steering wheels controls 2.


  21. #140
    PakWheeler Follow
    bhasnain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @shoby80 @afnanSJfayaz

    Brothers, i got this system installed in my car but ipod is not working when connecting it to USB port (It keeps on connecting/disconnecting state, means same like if someone removes charging cable and put back again and again). Initially i thought that i dont need ipod as i will never use it but now due to poor default music/video player (No library management/ No folder organisation etc). I am planning to use ipod to store all music. Has anyone faced same issue? Am i connecting ipod wrong or anything else? please guide. Should i talk to TW guys?

    I need to use ipod for music as other players for Play Store like Mort Player, poweramp etc dont start by themselves on system boot even i installed Autorun Apps which are designed to start other applications on system boot but these dont work also as this unit is rooted and does not grant permission to those application for this job.

    Please help if anybody has figured this out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •