Salam fellow pakwheelers.
This post is on behalf of a friend who has recently bought a 2001 civic exi (7th gen) in karachi.
Few details for reference:
- original engine with manual gear
- Cng is installed but not used
- odo reading is only 79k kms
- car has been tuned on petrol
- new plugs, air filter, oil filter, oil changed 400km back.
- no check engine light
- car has been scanned and shows no error codes
Issues at hand:
1. Car runs smoothly without a/c. As soon as the aircon is switched on the rpm drops from 900 to 600.
2. When the aircon is on and we engage first gear to get the car moving, no matter how much we squeeze the throttle, the rpm doesn't go above 1200 and the car simply doesnt get off the line. It seems to run fine in all other gears, just not in 1st from a stationary postion.
Would really appreciate your help to resolve these issues as it has become quite a headache for my friend.
Thank you in advance.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad