Salam to all Pakwheelers,
I have recently sold my Suzuki Swift 2013. I have really enjoyed driving Swift, bought it new and drove it 65,000 Kms. Now iam planning to buy new Honda Civic. I want help from fellow Pakwheelers for new Civic on following points;
- I will definitely go for the the Oriel version. I like to drive manual, but should i go for Prosmatec. Iam heavy on foot and want complete control on my car, want to enjoy its engine power. I have seen most civic in auto tyrannys. Iam not concerned on resale value just want to enjoy the ride. Please guide on this.
- What about leather option in Civic, how is its material and i want to keep this car for next 3 years. How will be its leather seats material after 3 years. If leather option is used what extra care i have to take to maintain them. Please share your experience on this.
- What about Honda Atlas original navigation unit. Should i go for the current unit being provided which includes front camera, Skype etc or older unit. I have also seen a thread in which a new navigation multimedia unit has been made but not yet introduced in new Honda cars.
- Should i change tyres after purchasing Civic or should i change after some months. Which brand should be used? I have seen many Civics on Yokohama Advan. What you suggest keeping in view the warranty issues.
- Iam going to have white colour in Civic. Is it right decision? i think its easy to maintain.
- I live in Rawalpindi. From which dealership i should book the car and subsequently go for periodic maintenance. Near my home its Honda Center near Race Course, but what about Honda Classic or Honda Avenue.
Any other suggestion Pakwheelers want to give are most welcome. Waiting for your valuable comments & suggestions
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad