Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Sygic Navigation (May 2015 Build) cracked working on Civic 2nd gen android Unit.

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tausifs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,038
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Sygic Navigation (May 2015 Build) cracked working on Civic 2nd gen android Unit.

    Sygic Navigation and Maps Version 15.2.2 (May 2015 Build) Full Premium - Cracked for Honda Civic 9th Gen Android Uint.

    (Sygic GPS Navigation v15.2.2 + Base Files + HUD + Maps + Blackbox Full)


    1. General Introduction about Sygic Navigation:

    Sygic is a slovak brand of automotive navigation systems for mobile phones and navigation units. Sygic develops and sells turn-by-turn voice guided GPS navigation for a wide range of such mobile devices. Sygic delivers its GPS software worldwide in more than 30 languages, including Chinese, Arabic, Persian, Malay, Greek, Russian and European languages, working together with map providers (Tom Tom Tele Atlas) to support maps for all regions.

    Sygic cooperates strongly with leading PND and phone manufacturers worldwide to bring the latest technology to the market. Sygic supports major OSes: Microsoft Windows phone, iOS, Symbian, Android, Samsung Bada and its applications have been approved on more than 200 devices.

    Sygic's claims that its major advantages are the following features:
    i. intuitive user interface
    ii. fast rendering and route calculation
    iii. low demand on processors and memory
    iv. automatic screen resolution adaptation
    v. smart recognition
    vi. self-setting to keyboard or touch screen operation
    vii. multi-platform engine

    All this to make the application start quickly and run smoothly on any device along with offline maps, POI's etc.

    2. Objective:

    As most of PW members might already know about my previous thread regarding the buggy unit that was initially shipped with Honda Civic 9th Gen, and how I managed to got it replaced with the all new 2nd generation Andriod based system. The complete review and PW members experience can be accessed at https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...d-based-system.
    Although the unit is builtin/pre-installed with tracking world (TW) navigation, but keeping in view the popularity, smoothness, ease of use and especially Sygic's capability to be used as an independent offline system, I had to look for a workaround to get it working with the new 2nd generation android unit in Honda Civic 9th Gen.

    After a lot of hit and trial, I can now confidently report that Sygic Version 15.2.2, which was released in May 2015 and has the all new interface and a lot of options including sound/voice guidance, now runs on the Honda Civic Android Unit.

    WARNING:
    Before proceeding further, please note that Sygic has not updated the map of Pakistan since Feb 2011 (02.2011). Someone tried to contact with the official rep of Sygic and got the confirmation that Feb 2011 are the latest maps available for Pakistan and moreover, Sygic does not have future plans for updating the Pakistan Map as yet. There is a screen shot of the whole correspondence that I can post if anyone wants to clarify.

    3. Installation Requirements:

    Please make sure that you have the following at-hand before attempting the install procedure.

    i. Micro SD Card (at least 2 Gb). It can also be done via a USB, though I haven't tried that.
    ii. Honda Civic new 2nd Generation Android System.
    iii. Installation file - 212 MB (Can be downloaded here)
    iv. Windows computer.
    v. WinRar unzip software.


    4. What You'll get:

    By downloading the installation files, you will get the:

    i. Sygic Navigation and Maps Premium Version 15.2.2 (Full and Cracked).
    ii. Latest Pakistan Maps downloaded from Sygic's server and incorporated in the above mentioned cracked software (by myself).


    5. Installation Instructions:

    Please do exactly as prescribed ;-)

    1. Download the required file from point (iii) of Para (3) above.

    2. Unzip/UnRar the file using WinRar software.

    3. In the unzipped folder, you will find 1 x installation file (
    Syg1522crk.apk) and 1 x folder (Sygic).

    4. Take a Micro SD card and format it in windows using the FAT32 file system.

    5. Copy and paste both the installation file and the folder in to the main/root directory of the Micro SD card. (Please do not copy-paste the unzipped folder, instead, reach-in the unzipped folder and copy-paste both files directly onto the Micro SD card).

    6. Insert the Micro SD card in the unit and navigate to the App drawer > Car Apps > Slide to the next screen > Settings > Wifi Tab: Turn off Wifi.

    7. N
    avigate to the App drawer > Apps > ES File Explorer (Pre-installed). In the left hand pane of ES File Explorer > press SD Card > you will now see the contents of SD card in the right hand pane. Press 'Syg1522crk.apk' and installation should start.

    8. After the installation has finished, open the app. At this point, please note that the app is in Thai language, so we will change the language to English first. When the app is opened, press the Sygic icon on the left hand side upper corner > A drawer will come out from the left side of the screen. Press the 3rd button (Settings - might be in thai) > Settings menu will open > slide down and you will find 'language' written in english > Press 'Language' and change it to 'English (British)'.

    9. Next Scroll above in the settings menu and under 'voice and notifications' > Press 'Voice' > and select 'English UK'.

    10. Next scroll down in settings menu and under 'battery management' > Turn on 'Run in Background', then Press 'On external Power' > and select 'High Performance', Press 'On battery' > and select 'High performance'.

    11. Go back to the drawer.......... Here you can see that all the Premium options are unlocked, i.e.,
    i. HUD (Head Unit Display)
    ii. DashCam
    iii. SOS
    iv. Photo Navigation (Requires Internet connection)
    v. Travel book (Automatically generates trip history)
    vi. Work and Home etc.

    12. Exit the app by pressing back/undo hard key on the unit repeatedly. Turn off the car keys to turn the navigation unit completely.

    13. After 10 to 15 seconds, turn the unit back on and turn on the Sygic app. Press on the 'search/navigation bar' at the top of the screen. Dismiss any tips that will show up multiple times during the initial use. Type in your address, select the appropriate route out of 3 suggested routes, press 'navigate' on the upper right hand side corner and then press 'Start' on the upper right hand side corner.

    The contacts tab also works. (It picks up all contacts from your phone book and Sygic will take you to yours contacts address as long as it is fed under the address field.

    To cut it short.......... use it as you would use it normally and explore it. Do not try to update the software or any of the maps through internet. Updating through internet will result in entering the software in non-premium mode (Paid mode - expires after 7 days). I will provide the updated file as and when available at the Sygic store. The current Pakistan Map file is the latest version available officially. The Sygic app is itself build on May 2015.

    This can be installed in any android phone as well. (I have tested it in my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet - 2014 edition). You may however need to stop auto-update of this app after you install it on a phone/tablet.

    I can upload latest maps (from Sygic's server) along with instructions on how to incorporate them in the app for any other country as well on request. Please do not bug me with excessive requests........ I will entertain individual requests as and when I get time to do so. Please be patient.

    A few shots of the app in action on Civic's Navigation unit.


    Regards,

    Dr. Tausif Ahmed
    @ tausifs
    Attached Images Attached Images             
    Dr. Tausif Ahmed.

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lazers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed.jahanzaib View Post
    @lazers

    I also contacted them few months back and they told me the same that they had no intention to release the update, on my second contact they told that they will release at end of this year. Finally they released updates maps (last updated Jun 2015). I have checked my self and its really updated with so many updated locations. even the mechanic khokha at near my home is being showed there with corrected name .
    I live in Gulsha-e-Iqbal Gulzrehijri and now I can see many 3d buildings, POI, shops business names that were not in 2011 version map. now they are showing with very good 3d details. current stable ver 15.4.10 which support great 3d details. recently i traveled to port grand with this and sygic experience was way too good. but dont forget to use mobile car charger always
    Map Updated: pak.tr.2015.06

    before purchasing i contacted trakkernav and there senior manager confirmed that sygic have now updated map for Pakistan as of 06-2015.

    here are few snaps that were not available in previous update



    see more snaps and all sygic replies at my blog.

    Ok thanks, can you also confirm one more thing. Can you check for places mainly overhead bridges and underpasses which were made in 2014 and see if they are shown there ? Meanwhile I have put a query to them and will purchase it for my android phone. I was about to purchase it sometime back when I learned that maps are old.
    FJ

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Follow
    syed.jahanzaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nido747 View Post
    Maps are surely updated. Previous map data was 98MB now it is 142MB for pakistan. I have personally using it in my iphone. saw many new places in new maps which were not present in 2011.
    @nido747,
    in my android, map folder of pak.tr.2015.06 Folder size is 116 MB. Can you verify the size of this folder at your end? and folder name as well?

  4. #23
    PakWheeler Follow
    nido747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed.jahanzaib View Post
    @nido747,
    in my android, map folder of pak.tr.2015.06 Folder size is 116 MB. Can you verify the size of this folder at your end? and folder name as well?
    Yes my bad it is 116.7 MB to be precise.

  5. #24
    PakWheeler Follow
    syed.jahanzaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lazers View Post
    Ok thanks, can you also confirm one more thing. Can you check for places mainly overhead bridges and underpasses which were made in 2014 and see if they are shown there ? Meanwhile I have put a query to them and will purchase it for my android phone. I was about to purchase it sometime back when I learned that maps are old.
    @lazers
    yes i can see new locations as well.

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    IsbCap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Since they have updated the maps, i guess, they're getting licensed customers from Pakistan in good numbers to justify the investment on map updates.

    PTCL was offering Sygic in it's CharJi tab. And maybe car manufacturers are also purchasing it directly from sygic?

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    whisky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,201
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I would request anyone interested in Sygic's products to look into the price of their premium offering. It is only 17.99 euros and is peanuts compared to the price of the cars that many of us in this thread have been blessed with. If you think the service is useful to you, please consider paying for it as it is only a one time fee with guaranteed lifetime updates. They're doing a good job with their offering and that too supporting the Pakistani market which is almost always forgotten by all international businesses. Support them if you can. Thanks.

    https://eshop.sygic.com/en/
    My engine history; CB70 -> 4EFTE -> D15B VTEC -> D16Y6 VTEC -> 1JZ-GTE

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    lazers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hmmm, ok Lets hope they reply soon. My bro already has a purchased version on his android phone, it is version 15.4 but the maps are 2011 and there are no updates.

    Update: He just downloaded a data update for his app and now maps are updating automatically. Lets see if he gets the new maps.
    FJ

  9. #28
    PakWheeler Follow
    powinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whisky View Post
    I would request anyone interested in Sygic's products to look into the price of their premium offering. It is only 17.99 euros and is peanuts compared to the price of the cars that many of us in this thread have been blessed with. If you think the service is useful to you, please consider paying for it as it is only a one time fee with guaranteed lifetime updates. They're doing a good job with their offering and that too supporting the Pakistani market which is almost always forgotten by all international businesses. Support them if you can. Thanks.

    https://eshop.sygic.com/en/
    Hi, I am trying to install it from playstore on my Civic navigation with android. But I am getting "This app is incompatible with your device." is there any way to install it directly from playstore?

  10. #29
    PakWheeler Follow
    amarmak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys... do purchase the license.

  11. #30
    PakWheeler Follow
    powinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I purchased from their website, but cannot download it from playstore on Civic Navigation. Saying this device is not compatible with sygic.
    On other hand I successfully installed cracked version but not able to update to latest map.

  12. #31
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Yahyujee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    1,093
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The original poster of this thread isn't participating in the discussion here.
    ~~~~We cannot discover new oceans unless we have the courage to lose sight of the shore~~~

  13. #32
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,439
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed.jahanzaib View Post
    Good news for Pakistan ! Sygic maps have been updated. Last updated map for Pakistan is (as of writing) is Jun 2015. [pak.tr.2015.06] I can see many updated names and places , even many mechanic shop names and others are there. so its really updated .

    today I purchased it online. Cost was 25$ for Pakistan Map license. Purchasing was instant and I got the activation code by Email. I know there are cracks available, but I just purchased it to support the good work !
    Here are some Technical details:

    app=Sygic GPS Navigation
    version=15.4.10
    map_version=9.01
    build=123313
    platform=android
    You are posting this everywhere on net that you bought it for 25$... please dont misguide. The maps are not updated, i just confirmed from there support. Here is the proof of chat. and "Sanu pata lag gaya aaay kay tusin 25$ laay nain " now dont say that they upgraded maps just for your 25 bucks.

    Sygic Navigation May 2015 Build cracked working on Civic 2nd gen android Unit -1633421
    Sent from Cultus Limited Edition... using iphone 6sss...

  14. #33
    PakWheeler Follow
    syed.jahanzaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chdemon View Post
    You are posting this everywhere on net that you bought it for 25$... please dont misguide. The maps are not updated, i just confirmed from there support. Here is the proof of chat. and "Sanu pata lag gaya aaay kay tusin 25$ laay nain " now dont say that they upgraded maps just for your 25 bucks.
    Sygic Navigation May 2015 Build cracked working on Civic 2nd gen android Unit -1633421
    @chdemon
    FYI,
    Sygic Navigation May 2015 Build cracked working on Civic 2nd gen android Unit -1643350

    Sir, you are an senior pakwheeler, i will not argue. before purchasing when i talked to support, they told me updated versions. anyhow Try it yourself. First check the 2011 maps , and then try to use new sygic 15.x and download map of Pakistan. New maps are compatible with 15.4.x or up versions only. [latest official version is 15.4.10 , and latest release is 15.5.6, i myself using 15.5.5 which have lesser gps signal fix issue)

    See the difference yourself and there dates.
    You can confirm it by installing sygic and download maps for Pakistan. last updates are 06-2015. You can also confirm it from trakkernav as they are using sygic as well.

  15. #34
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,439
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed.jahanzaib View Post
    @chdemon
    Sir, you are an senior pakwheeler, i will not argue. before purchasing when i talked to support, they told me updated versions. anyhow Try it yourself. First check the 2011 maps , and then try to use new sygic 15.x and download map of Pakistan. New maps are compatible with 15.4.x or up versions only. [latest official version is 15.4.10 , and latest release is 15.5.6, i myself using 15.5.5 which have lesser gps signal fix issue)
    See the difference yourself and there dates.
    You can confirm it by installing sygic and download maps for Pakistan. last updates are 06-2015. You can also confirm it from trakkernav as they are using sygic as well.
    Bro size difference is there, i have checked it. but if there support is saying that they have not updated the maps and they are not even planing to do so. then i think just by changing and looking size should not make the maps updated.
    Sent from Cultus Limited Edition... using iphone 6sss...

  16. #35
    PakWheeler Follow
    AlterEgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed.jahanzaib View Post
    @chdemon
    Sir, you are an senior pakwheeler, i will not argue. before purchasing when i talked to support, they told me updated versions. anyhow Try it yourself. First check the 2011 maps , and then try to use new sygic 15.x and download map of Pakistan. New maps are compatible with 15.4.x or up versions only. [latest official version is 15.4.10 , and latest release is 15.5.6, i myself using 15.5.5 which have lesser gps signal fix issue)

    See the difference yourself and there dates.
    You can confirm it by installing sygic and download maps for Pakistan. last updates are 06-2015. You can also confirm it from trakkernav as they are using sygic as well.

    Dear Jehanzaib,

    I am looking to install and buy maps, but need some information since you have purchased the latest pakistan maps. Do they also contain the granular street level details like house number as well. There was a version with house number level details present at a forum " http://pkmaps.freeforums.org/" but now I cannot find this forum (seems like it has been taken offliine because of inactivity). I was able to find my house number and do the routing from anywhere. It was an old version with not the latest updates.

    If not then is there a way the information from both the maps so we can have the latest landmarks and city POI information with the house and street level details.

    Thanks for an early answer.

  17. #36
    PakWheeler Follow
    aahaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London
    Age
    30
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    can anyone please provide link to latest sygic updated maps.....without having to pay

    Thanks a lot

  18. #37
    Newbie Follow
    sahoos01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    https://kat.cr/sygic-15-6-0-full-cra...t11698897.html
    visit this link for latest version cracked unlocked and full

  19. #38
    PakWheeler Follow
    syed.jahanzaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    Dear Jehanzaib,
    I am looking to install and buy maps, but need some information since you have purchased the latest pakistan maps. Do they also contain the granular street level details like house number as well. There was a version with house number level details present at a forum " http://pkmaps.freeforums.org/" but now I cannot find this forum (seems like it has been taken offliine because of inactivity). I was able to find my house number and do the routing from anywhere. It was an old version with not the latest updates.If not then is there a way the information from both the maps so we can have the latest landmarks and city POI information with the house and street level details.Thanks for an early answer.
    "Granular house number finding in Pakistan" , Forget it
    it supports house number in some specific areas, mostly posh ones, but still address finding is nightmare in about any gps app.
    (in Pakistan)
    Sometimes finding places/pois in sygic is also pain. so i use GPS-BRIDGE addon for sygic/app. using it you can simply search any places/POI in google maps (which is generally very updated in locations, names etc) and then it can export the route to sygic. this tool is not free but i guess very cheap under 5$.

  20. #39
    PakWheeler Follow
    AlterEgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    But the one I have also contained the house level details for all major known areas of Karachi. For example I live in Gulberg and I was able to find my house number. So not only the posh areas but general areas are covered as well. But the version I have is old for sure, and it might not contain all new flyovers/underpasses/POIs and so on. Probably the one I have was custom made by the car tracker companies for detailed tracking.

    The version you have is the latest one from Sygic for Pakistan. So if I am able to share the version I have, can you merge it with the latest version to make one comprehensive version for the benefit of all. If it can be done then it would be great.

    Thanks for your reply.

  21. #40
    PakWheeler Follow
    syed.jahanzaib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    But the one I have also contained the house level details for all major known areas of Karachi. For example I live in Gulberg and I was able to find my house number. So not only the posh areas but general areas are covered as well. But the version I have is old for sure, and it might not contain all new flyovers/underpasses/POIs and so on. Probably the one I have was custom made by the car tracker companies for detailed tracking.
    The version you have is the latest one from Sygic for Pakistan. So if I am able to share the version I have, can you merge it with the latest version to make one comprehensive version for the benefit of all. If it can be done then it would be great.
    Thanks for your reply.
    in older version of sygic like legendary 14.3.x version , search was very easy like u can select city, area, street address and poi, But with newer version like latest release of 15.5.9 , its not easy to search it. people all over globe criticized it in large quantity. only major housing schemes are in there database, and i have checked that some times they are wrong as well, example is KECHS society which showed me wrong addresses near quba masjid.

    unfortunately new map version works with 15.x or above. new maps will not work with 14.x

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •