0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default civic 2015 vibration and pick problem

AoA DEAR ALL PWs and civic owners and experts need your attention plz I hv 2015 civic prosmatic oriel first owner and after 20 k kms i am feeling vibration when first gear changes to second (30-40 km/h speed) and also pick problem as it was before odo meter is 28 k, I went to honda north in peshawar for check up the said problem the mechanic says it may be gear oil problem or excel problem but my car is only 28 k driven and gear oil changing time is 60k km, no accident even didnot drive roughly.
    the mechanic told me that now we feel the same vibration problem in every civic after your noticing vibration problem with this reply from mechanic, i am confused and shocked that does it an manufacturing fault? what you guys says do you have the same problem? if you guys have the same problem please share it.

I am really worried about this problem because its a new car the vibration is really irritating to me.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There is no such problem in my civic 2014

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No such problem in my 22k driven 2015 unit.
    What goes around, comes around.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adnankhan88 View Post
    AoA DEAR ALL PWs and civic owners and experts need your attention plz I hv 2015 civic prosmatic oriel first owner and after 20 k kms i am feeling vibration when first gear changes to second (30-40 km/h speed) and also pick problem as it was before odo meter is 28 k, I went to honda north in peshawar for check up the said problem the mechanic says it may be gear oil problem or excel problem but my car is only 28 k driven and gear oil changing time is 60k km, no accident even didnot drive roughly.
    the mechanic told me that now we feel the same vibration problem in every civic after your noticing vibration problem with this reply from mechanic, i am confused and shocked that does it an manufacturing fault? what you guys says do you have the same problem? if you guys have the same problem please share it.

I am really worried about this problem because its a new car the vibration is really irritating to me.
    From the sound of it, seems to be a transmission problem. This is typically a sign of slipping prosmatec. But this usually takes place if transmission oil is not changed at specified interval which you are yet quite far away at 20k. Try becoming a Pain in their A amd ask for a warranty claim for new transmission.

Architecture is the art of how to waste space

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adnankhan88 View Post

From the sound of it, seems to be a transmission problem. This is typically a sign of slipping prosmatec. Takes place noticeably at slow speeds.
    But this usually takes place if transmission oil is not changed at specified interval which you are yet quite far away at 20k. Try becoming a Pain in their A and ask for a warranty claim for new transmission.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Or could be the transmission mounting at fault.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    From the sound of it, seems to be a transmission problem. This is typically a sign of slipping prosmatec. But this usually takes place if transmission oil is not changed at specified interval which you are yet quite far away at 20k. Try becoming a Pain in their A amd ask for a warranty claim for new transmission.

Thanks for your reply, Yes I did already complaint regarding my issue they hv submitted to the concern department of honda atlas to solve the said issue but I was shocked when mechanic said to me this problem we are feeling in every car even We did try the honda atlas owner car as well and we felt the same vibrating problem.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Check transmission mounting

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have same problem with my civic prosmatec oriel 2015. and i experience this vibration on soft acceleration from 30km/h to 35km\h then it gets smooth. but the vibrations is pretty noticeable , it started coming when i had the car driven 5000kms. i did not experienced it in first 5000kms. i complained it to honda gateway lahore and after 4 days a team came from the factory and they tested the car, and i was shocked that even that the car was vibrating clearly and i could feel it and the honda people denied that there is any vibration. they lied on my face. i argued with them and then i got angry and yelled in there office. but they did not accepted the fault. as a car guy and my experience the fault is of axles. i asked them to change the axles and check and obviously their reply was why would we change axles just because i said it. so i had to shut my self and forget about it. now my civic is 46000 kms driven and the vibration is a part of my life.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well, if i was any of you, having paid 25 lacs for car which is busted. I would have taken them to court for not claiming the warranty, a few legal notices and public bashing would teach them a good lesson

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shezyworld View Post
    i have same problem with my civic prosmatec oriel 2015. and i experience this vibration on soft acceleration from 30km/h to 35km\h then it gets smooth. but the vibrations is pretty noticeable , it started coming when i had the car driven 5000kms. i did not experienced it in first 5000kms. i complained it to honda gateway lahore and after 4 days a team came from the factory and they tested the car, and i was shocked that even that the car was vibrating clearly and i could feel it and the honda people denied that there is any vibration. they lied on my face. i argued with them and then i got angry and yelled in there office. but they did not accepted the fault. as a car guy and my experience the fault is of axles. i asked them to change the axles and check and obviously their reply was why would we change axles just because i said it. so i had to shut my self and forget about it. now my civic is 46000 kms driven and the vibration is a part of my life.

bro i have 2013 pros ories.....i have same prob i observe in my car (as a car guy) even i feel more with Econ off....between the driving and accelerating from 25 or 30 in 2nd gear the vibration is till 45 or 50 km/h u can say .....i never went to honda coz its useless to argue with typical pakistani menatality......or if the agree to replace any thing....they will mess up ur car ....coz they cannot close parts as factory did.....and i cannot see them brutally working on my car .....so im also tolerating this ****...

but i tell u frankly one thing .....my father and elder bro refused to me that there is no such type of vibration .....only the car boys can observe
    vtec roxx!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Then why you didn't take them to the court what is meant by warranty you have have paid a bundle of money 2.6 million is not a joke bro InshaAllah I ll share with you on this forum that how I can get my right I hv paid them now they hv to solve my problem no one wants to buye a problem for the bunches of money I am really shocked with your experience with honda.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Let's the honda team come to peshawar for inspection of my car then ll see what happens

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

When I bought my car there was an issue of navigation and sound system I just claim it and after one month the honda team came to my house to change the navigation and sound system with the old version reborn sound system and navigation I just called to the honda north authorized dealer from where I bought my car and told him that I am coming is there any responsible person he says what happened sit I just told him that I want my money back and take your car it was 10 minutes drive away when I reached the owner was waiting for me he took me to his office and asked me to wait for one hour after that they changed the navigation with new version without any single penny the honda team were demanding 30 k extra for new version navigation

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List