Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2635
Like Tree1807Likes

Thread: Civic X Owners & Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,490
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/


    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


    Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7


    Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map



    Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch


    USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

    Rules of the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.





    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  2. #2181
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Is it 92 RON and same price? 64.53?
    Yep, its Ron 92 with same price for this month only. Price will go up from next month onwards


    Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums

  3. #2182
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,581
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abbooi View Post
    From what has been published in media, it is RON 92.

    If you zoom in picture, you can see rate is 64.53.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Thanks I saw that without zooming, that is why asking
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  4. #2183
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,490
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    It would have been much better and appropriate if the pump also display the Octane Rating as its done all across the globe.. Means its becomes easier for buyer to know what he is filling...

    Civic X Owners & Fan Club - v211ebj



    Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    Finally fuel topped up with Altron Premium. Location : G-9 PSO
    Pick wise the Turbo is exactly same as it was on Hi-Octane fuel. I didnt find any pick issues or lag in pick. Floored it on Kashmir Highway and would like to give this fuel 10/10.

    I will leave for Monal in a bit and will test drive on this fuel.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1478619092.546635.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  62.9 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1478619109.714494.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  63.3 KB


    Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Is it 92 RON and same price? 64.53?
    Quote Originally Posted by abbooi View Post
    From what has been published in media, it is RON 92.

    If you zoom in picture, you can see rate is 64.53.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  5. #2184
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    It would have been much better and appropriate if the pump also display the Octane Rating as its done all across the globe.. Means its becomes easier for buyer to know what he is filling...

    Civic X Owners & Fan Club - v211ebj
    I hope this will be done once they also introduce 95 Ron which is still in the pipeline.


    Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums

  6. #2185
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,661
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    Finally fuel topped up with Altron Premium. Location : G-9 PSO
    Pick wise the Turbo is exactly same as it was on Hi-Octane fuel. I didnt find any pick issues or lag in pick. Floored it on Kashmir Highway and would like to give this fuel 10/10.

    I will leave for Monal in a bit and will test drive on this fuel.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1478619092.546635.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  62.9 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1478619109.714494.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  63.3 KB


    Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Is it 92 RON and same price? 64.53?
    Quote Originally Posted by abbooi View Post
    From what has been published in media, it is RON 92.

    If you zoom in picture, you can see rate is 64.53.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Display showing, 64.53 but if you calculate the rate is 64.55
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  7. #2186
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK471's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    Carbographics
    N those r 17's
    P.S 92 ron is now available in rwp isb pso pumps ...they call it Altron ....turbo owners shld b really happy i believe

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    Lol!

    Just back from Isloo... No HiOctane since last 2-3 days anywhere... Not a drop of it...

    Thanks God I have 40 Ltrs at home in gallons, and tank is above half still...

    Striving to make it suffice till Altron is commonly distributed... So far only sign boards of Altron in Isloo... Couldn't manage in F10 at least...

    Sent from my SM-J710F using PW Forums mobile app
    " Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

  8. #2187
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AK471 View Post
    Lol!

    Just back from Isloo... No HiOctane since last 2-3 days anywhere... Not a drop of it...

    Thanks God I have 40 Ltrs at home in gallons, and tank is above half still...

    Striving to make it suffice till Altron is commonly distributed... So far only sign boards of Altron in Isloo... Couldn't manage in F10 at least...

    Sent from my SM-J710F using PW Forums mobile app
    Dude. You can get Altron from G-9 or even in I-10

    I asked the pump guy and he said sir ji aaj hi aaya hay. So it should be easily available on all PSO pumps max in one week


    Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums

  9. #2188
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Urgent Query
    There is a PW brother who sourced LED headlights from US,
    If you are reading this post then please confirm if there is any issue with the vision or light throw for these headlights due to left hand driving rule in US and we have right hand drive???



    Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums

  10. #2189
    PakWheeler Follow
    pesh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    Urgent Query
    There is a PW brother who sourced LED headlights from US,
    If you are reading this post then please confirm if there is any issue with the vision or light throw for these headlights due to left hand driving rule in US and we have right hand drive???



    Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums
    Dear vik,in my opinion no issues....every car has got adjustable screws....for light adjustment......you can get the lights from F-10 why US? if you intend to buy LED headlights...buy it with plug to plug change which will cost you Rs10,000/-more...

  11. #2190
    PakWheeler Follow
    ivtec3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pesh01 View Post
    Thanks Faisal,today i visited Malik Asad tyres rawalpindi the biggest dealer in yoko tyres but he said sirji tyres are short i have 215/60 R16 in c drive but i declined....he said wait for few days even these are short in karachi due to overwhelming demand. The shop you mentioned in my opinion is a rip off....and yes Haroon is a sharp person i once visited him for purchasing tyres for my swift.
    which tyre is short in khi???

  12. #2191
    PakWheeler Follow
    arslansohail84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    Urgent Query
    There is a PW brother who sourced LED headlights from US,
    If you are reading this post then please confirm if there is any issue with the vision or light throw for these headlights due to left hand driving rule in US and we have right hand drive???



    Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums
    You can buy oem rhd thailand made led lights from market for 105000. No need to buy made in usa at a higher price.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  13. #2192
    PakWheeler Follow
    pesh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivtec3 View Post
    which tyre is short in khi???
    Dear,yokohama advan db 225/55R16

  14. #2193
    PakWheeler Follow
    ivtec3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pesh01 View Post
    Dear,yokohama advan db 225/55R16
    215/55/17 is available. Can't say about 225. So you're increasing sidewall....

  15. #2194
    PakWheeler Follow
    ujaved1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quick query against oriel navigation.

    Has anyone managed to connect any android phone using "easy connect" feature (USB). I guess this is necessary to start mirroring the screen.
    I keep getting the "enter USB debugging" thing which is already enabled.

  16. #2195
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arslansohail84 View Post
    You can buy oem rhd thailand made led lights from market for 105000. No need to buy made in usa at a higher price.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Thanks for suggestion but i am more interested in US ones only, so i appreciate if anyone who already bought those LED headlights from US can answer my query. Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums

  17. #2196
    PakWheeler Follow
    usman1texh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    Thanks for suggestion but i am more interested in US ones only, so i appreciate if anyone who already bought those LED headlights from US can answer my query. Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums
    I have LEDs that are made in USA. Got em from Dubai. Only problem is my car hasn't arrived yet

    Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #2197
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    qwertypoiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    29,141
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    best LED u can get will be from thailand or RHD markets as LHD lights are as per LHD setting
    RIP

  19. #2198
    PakWheeler Follow
    arslansohail84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    Thanks for suggestion but i am more interested in US ones only, so i appreciate if anyone who already bought those LED headlights from US can answer my query. Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums
    Any particular reason for ur interest only in u.s made lights?



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  20. #2199
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by usman1texh View Post
    I have LEDs that are made in USA. Got em from Dubai. Only problem is my car hasn't arrived yet

    Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
    Will definitely wait till you get them fit on your Civic. 🙂


    Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums

  21. #2200
    PakWheeler Follow
    vik_vik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    919
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
    best LED u can get will be from thailand or RHD markets as LHD lights are as per LHD setting
    That is what i need to confirm and only that civic owner can confirm about any settings related to LHD or RHD Civic who sourced it from US


    Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •