842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7

Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch

USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

Rules of the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arslansohail84 View Post
    Any particular reason for ur interest only in u.s made lights?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    The only reason is that i do not believe in the Led headlights being sold by the accessory shops here so i wanted to get the original ones from US as they are made in US/Canada only however i have also heard that accessories importers here in PK have already ordered containers for these LED headlights which are coming from China so i don't want to get those ones and i am sure accessory shop owners will tell you that sir original hay.... USA walli 😜

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    Will definitely wait till you get them fit on your Civic. 🙂

I installed LEDs from dubai on my Prado as well. Only difference is that the cut off is slightly higher on the right hand (traffic) side compared to the left. It is barely noticeable. Cut off on lights from right hand drive markets is higher on the left (curb) side. But honestly you won't be able to tell unless you park it in a dark place facing a flat wall and closely looking at the beam angles.

I'll update you once I install those LEDs on my civic inshaAllah

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    The only reason is that i do not believe in the Led headlights being sold by the accessory shops here so i wanted to get the original ones from US as they are made in US/Canada only however i have also heard that accessories importers here in PK have already ordered containers for these LED headlights which are coming from China so i don't want to get those ones and i am sure accessory shop owners will tell you that sir original hay.... USA walli 😜

Chinese once are already available in our market for a little cheaper price then thailand made coz they are for lhd cars only. They are made in china but are made under licence from honda china. Quality and technology for original lights would most probably be the same all over the globe.
    However copy of these led lights would surely be imported from china very soon or could be on the way but if u inspect it closely one should be able to identify if its original or not.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Chinese once are already available in our market for a little cheaper price then thailand made coz they are for lhd cars only. They are made in china but are made under licence from honda china. Quality and technology for original lights would most probably be the same all over the globe.
    However copy of these led lights would surely be imported from china very soon or could be on the way but if u inspect it closely one should be able to identify if its original or not.

Totally agreed with your point of view however, i would like to make this deal simple and genuine. So i don't want to go through with Chinese copy
    Instead of the original one hassle so thts why need to confirm this Rhd and lhd.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can any one tell me that engine start feature on remote is not available 1.8L oriel?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by moiz20 View Post
    can any one tell me that engine start feature on remote is not available 1.8L oriel?
    It is only available in 1.5 turbo
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

very sad

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Attention!!
    A plan for Oriel owners in the given time!
    In the Era now , when premium/own is earned- I would have done following.

1.Sell my Oriel if white or black and driven under 2000km with leather and Nav for 2.9million+ average market. (Own is really high now which decrease dramatically in December in wake of 2017 arrival).
    2. Pay 50% booking for Turbo and wait 3 months for 2017 improved version.
    3. Meanwhile try arrange & save and add 1.5-2 lacs within those 3 months to pay at the time of delivery.
    With the above -Patience is the only virtue and the gain is of high value.
    2017 year model and full option improved Civic X Turbo.

"Ye Nadir Mauqa phir nahi aayega"

Its practical and a deal to catch the best before 2016 cause with passing year and increasing awareness the price gap will increase and then owning a new turbo after 3 years will be way more difficult as Civic depreciates alot - you will be selling your Oriel around 22 lacs max in pristine condition and the gap will be of a million then to own a brand new turbo or compromise with someones used turbo buying it
    around 26lacs minimum (4 lacs to add).
    I am advocating just because you all are my fellow brother pakwheelers and I strongly believe that holding your horses and saving for Turbo is sure and sheer value.
    To all oriel owners dont be discredited...its a humble endeavour only.

People complain and reluctant about adding extra bucks for Turbo and fear financial constraints while on the otherside losing money over Advan Db and Rims Leds and bodykits which adds very little to the main drive experience & pleasure.
    Go 4 Turbo!!!
    NOW OR NEVER
    Act - Save - Enjoy
    Power of Dreams

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
    Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usman1texh View Post
    I have LEDs that are made in USA. Got em from Dubai. Only problem is my car hasn't arrived yet

Werent you the one whom dealership asked to pay the remaining amount and get the car in 3 days? What happened?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Werent you the one whom dealership asked to pay the remaining amount and get the car in 3 days? What happened?
    Yup you got that right. Those morons persuaded me to make the payment on the same day when I had asked for a day or two. In fact the dealer was adamant that if I even wait for a day I might miss the chance to receive my car in 3-4 days. So I went and made the full payment.

And guess what? These low life scums have been coming up with the lamest of excuses. First I was supposed to receive my car on the 30th but due to the containers being impounded by the government some parts didn't arrive so the production was delayed by a week.

Then the guarantee was for the 10th of November(today) this was confirmed by the dealer AND from the factory itself. But guess what? "sir wo kuch machines kharab ho gayi hein isleye production mein masla aa raha hay month ke end tuk mil jaygi."

I got a little pissed and yelled at them. They gave me some cell phone number and told me to speak to this lady. So the lady says 17-19th guaranteed. I said but I've already gotten two guarantees that were never fulfilled. She's like my name is ****** and this is my number call me if you don't get your car by 19th. I said non sense I don't believe you. Then suddenly she hesitantly said uhhhh agar machine mein koi masla ho gaya to 1-2 weeks late bhi ho sakti hay.

LOL man ffs. These guys are the biggest retards walking on the face of this earth.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yup you got that right. Those morons persuaded me to make the payment on the same day when I had asked for a day or two. In fact the dealer was adamant that if I even wait for a day I might miss the chance to receive my car in 3-4 days. So I went and made the full payment.

And guess what? These low life scums have been coming up with the lamest of excuses. First I was supposed to receive my car on the 30th but due to the containers being impounded by the government some parts didn't arrive so the production was delayed by a week.

Then the guarantee was for the 10th of November(today) this was confirmed by the dealer AND from the factory itself. But guess what? "sir wo kuch machines kharab ho gayi hein isleye production mein masla aa raha hay month ke end tuk mil jaygi."

I got a little pissed and yelled at them. They gave me some cell phone number and told me to speak to this lady. So the lady says 17-19th guaranteed. I said but I've already gotten two guarantees that were never fulfilled. She's like my name is ****** and this is my number call me if you don't get your car by 19th. I said non sense I don't believe you. Then suddenly she hesitantly said uhhhh agar machine mein koi masla ho gaya to 1-2 weeks late bhi ho sakti hay.

LOL man ffs. These guys are the biggest retards walking on the face of this earth.

Container impounded?? LOL... When did they start deliveries for lahore in a container. Bunch of lying I have a booking for oriel too with honda point for January, but from the situation going on, looks like the customer is helpless in the end. All we can do is yell them a few abuses and thats it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Container impounded?? LOL... When did they start deliveries for lahore in a container. Bunch of lying @$$|-|oles. I have a booking for oriel too with honda point for January, but from the situation going on, looks like the customer is helpless in the end. All we can do is yell them a few abuses and thats it.
    Hahaha they didn't say that the cars were being delivered in containers. They said some parts arrive from sindh but since the government impounded those containers there is nothing honda could do about it. I bet that is just a ******** excuse.

And yes, in the end I just told myself to calm down and just wait it out. Honestly I mean sometimes you just feel like you've embarrassed your own self by raising your voice or saying things that are offensive.

My brother got his turbo in 25 days because his father in law knew someone in honda. I asked him politely if he could do me the same favor but he was making excuses so I just decided to wait and bathe myself in the excuse fest and glorious customer service from Honda Atlas.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

Hahaha they didn't say that the cars were being delivered in containers. They said some parts arrive from sindh but since the government impounded those containers there is nothing honda could do about it. I bet that is just a ******** excuse.

And yes, in the end I just told myself to calm down and just wait it out. Honestly I mean sometimes you just feel like you've embarrassed your own self by raising your voice or saying things that are offensive.

My brother got his turbo in 25 days because his father in law knew someone in honda. I asked him politely if he could do me the same favor but he was making excuses so I just decided to wait and bathe myself in the excuse fest and glorious customer service from Honda Atlas.

Could be true in the sense that I know about the shipping company which handles their parts cargo via vessels.

Because of this IK issue in the capital, it must have happened as they (the government) don't own containers themselves, they use containers of freight forwarders by force. Thus their story can be plausible to an extent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sashah666 View Post
    Could be true in the sense that I know about the shipping company which handles their parts cargo via vessels.

Because of this IK issue in the capital, it must have happened as they (the government) don't own containers themselves, they use containers of freight forwarders by force. Thus their story can be plausible to an extent.

Oh yeah. I am not saying that containers weren't impounded. Indeed they were and like you said the government just stops containers and forcefully acquires them.

But usually they prioritize empty ones. They only go for the ones carrying goods after they get their hands on all empty ones and still need more. But man these imbeciles can not be trusted. Yeah it might have caused a bit of a delay but 19 days? And that too still not sure. Could even go up to a month or so.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oh yeah. I am not saying that containers weren't impounded. Indeed they were and like you said the government just stops containers and forcefully acquires them.

But usually they prioritize empty ones. They only go for the ones carrying goods after they get their hands on all empty ones and still need more. But man these imbeciles can not be trusted. Yeah it might have caused a bit of a delay but 19 days? And that too still not sure. Could even go up to a month or so.

Yes true. 19 days is too long. I think they're just messing around as I said in my earlier posts that what the dealerships are doing is that they're getting cars on their dealerships names and files and not the owners, hence the delay as the ones they keep getting, they sell on own or give them to someone else who has the reach to the top.

-

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
    Attention!!
    A plan for Oriel owners in the given time!
    In the Era now , when premium/own is earned- I would have done following.

1.Sell my Oriel if white or black and driven under 2000km with leather and Nav for 2.9million+ average market. (Own is really high now which decrease dramatically in December in wake of 2017 arrival).
    2. Pay 50% booking for Turbo and wait 3 months for 2017 improved version.
    3. Meanwhile try arrange & save and add 1.5-2 lacs within those 3 months to pay at the time of delivery.
    With the above -Patience is the only virtue and the gain is of high value.
    2017 year model and full option improved Civic X Turbo.

"Ye Nadir Mauqa phir nahi aayega"

Its practical and a deal to catch the best before 2016 cause with passing year and increasing awareness the price gap will increase and then owning a new turbo after 3 years will be way more difficult as Civic depreciates alot - you will be selling your Oriel around 22 lacs max in pristine condition and the gap will be of a million then to own a brand new turbo or compromise with someones used turbo buying it
    around 26lacs minimum (4 lacs to add).
    I am advocating just because you all are my fellow brother pakwheelers and I strongly believe that holding your horses and saving for Turbo is sure and sheer value.
    To all oriel owners dont be discredited...its a humble endeavour only.

People complain and reluctant about adding extra bucks for Turbo and fear financial constraints while on the otherside losing money over Advan Db and Rims Leds and bodykits which adds very little to the main drive experience & pleasure.
    Go 4 Turbo!!!
    NOW OR NEVER
    Act - Save - Enjoy
    Power of Dreams

First tell me what will be in this new and improved civic?????

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Only chain can produce copy/lights which would be RHD other than RHD markets as if you order from them they ask for such stuff.
    RIP

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    First tell me what will be in this new and improved civic?????

The improvised dampers -shocks suspension setup... Reinforced body acoustic sound insulation for less road noise and better smooth comfortable ride quality.

Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
    Only chain can produce copy/lights which would be RHD other than RHD markets as if you order from them they ask for such stuff.
    Its not so easy to copy these led lights for china so quickly. I mean its copy will come in our markets for rhd cars but it takes time to make 1st copy of anything.
    Currently shopkeepers are asking 95000 for china made and 120000 for thai made.
    Buying a copy for saving only 20k - 25k would be stupidity.
    Copies would atleast be half the price of originals otherwise even the shopkeepers wouldnt buy it from the importers.
    What i think both of these lights would be oem by honda but one would be made in china and other one from thailand.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its not so easy to copy these led lights for china so quickly. I mean its copy will come in our markets for rhd cars but it takes time to make 1st copy of anything.
    Currently shopkeepers are asking 95000 for china made and 120000 for thai made.
    Buying a copy for saving only 20k - 25k would be stupidity.
    Copies would atleast be half the price of originals otherwise even the shopkeepers wouldnt buy it from the importers.
    What i think both of these lights would be oem by honda but one would be made in china and other one from thailand.

Salam h r u want to ask u one thing where can i get these lights in karachi

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List