842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7

Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch

USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

Rules of the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Gentlemen, Please note that lights from China and US are for left hand drive cars. This becomes a problem when these lights are operated at low beam. The low beam pattern for a left hand drive car will still blind the driver of on coming traffic. Here is what I am talking about

Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1724738

Make sure you get lights intended for a Right Hand Drive car..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mehanti_007 View Post
    Salam h r u want to ask u one thing where can i get these lights in karachi

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Available at the Optimum motorsport

Sent from my HTC 10
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    Available at the Optimum motorsport

Sent from my HTC 10
    Location please ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mehanti_007 View Post
    Location please ?

Zamzama 4th lane DHA

Sent from my HTC 10

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usman1texh View Post
    Hahaha they didn't say that the cars were being delivered in containers. They said some parts arrive from sindh but since the government impounded those containers there is nothing honda could do about it. I bet that is just a ******** excuse.

And yes, in the end I just told myself to calm down and just wait it out. Honestly I mean sometimes you just feel like you've embarrassed your own self by raising your voice or saying things that are offensive.

My brother got his turbo in 25 days because his father in law knew someone in honda. I asked him politely if he could do me the same favor but he was making excuses so I just decided to wait and bathe myself in the excuse fest and glorious customer service from Honda Atlas.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
    I was getting excuses too and never got the Honda Atlas letter of delivery date, had to used source as well but no luck. Finally i got the civic turbo after 4months tht too wen i told them to cancel my order n refund it.

Sent from my HTC 10

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by msabbasi View Post
    Gentlemen, Please note that lights from China and US are for left hand drive cars. This becomes a problem when these lights are operated at low beam. The low beam pattern for a left hand drive car will still blind the driver of on coming traffic. Here is what I am talking about

Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1724738

Make sure you get lights intended for a Right Hand Drive car..
    Okay my OEM lights have the same pattern as the one on the right hand drive however every time it shines off the wall or the car ahead it feels as if they've made an idiotic mistake as the line is not straight. I mean look at the picture, the beam doesn't seem to be creating a straight line between the left and right beams of the right hand drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sashah666 View Post
    Okay my OEM lights have the same pattern as the one on the right hand drive however every time it shines off the wall or the car ahead it feels as if they've made an idiotic mistake as the line is not straight. I mean look at the picture, the beam doesn't seem to be creating a straight line between the left and right beams of the right hand drive.

Sir the low beam pattern is like that for a reason. Unfortunately Pakistani drivers do not go through a "proper" training routine before sitting behind the wheel. So here goes a bit of training:

The following applies to RHD cars. For LHD the opposite will apply. The reason for the line not being straight is because we drive on the left of the road and when using low beam the left side of the road is lit further than the right side. Hence protecting on coming from glare. This low beam "pattern" is done so that when the oncoming driver blinds you with his full beam, you are to look away from the blinding light and look along the left of the road which your low beams have lit well due to the "not straight" line that you refer to. This stuff is taught in a proper driving school.

Here is what I am talking about:

Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1724754

Or in real terms as seen from the driver's seat:

Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1724756

Hope it now clear why the line is not straight. It is not an idiotic mistake but done this way by design. Hence I go back to my original post about buying the lights intended for Right Hand Drive cars.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir the low beam pattern is like that for a reason. Unfortunately Pakistani drivers do not go through a "proper" training routine before sitting behind the wheel. So here goes a bit of training:

The following applies to RHD cars. For LHD the opposite will apply. The reason for the line not being straight is because we drive on the left of the road and when using low beam the left side of the road is lit further than the right side. Hence protecting on coming from glare. This low beam "pattern" is done so that when the oncoming driver blinds you with his full beam, you are to look away from the blinding light and look along the left of the road which your low beams have lit well due to the "not straight" line that you refer to. This stuff is taught in a proper driving school.

Here is what I am talking about:

Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1724754

Or in real terms as seen from the driver's seat:

Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1724756

Hope it now clear why the line is not straight. It is not an idiotic mistake but done this way by design. Hence I go back to my original post about buying the lights intended for Right Hand Drive cars.
    That concept of oncoming cars I'm aware of however there are many imported vehicles who have a very defining straight lined beam coming from their headlights and it also doesn't bother the oncoming traffic as well.

-

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Visited 3s and boy what a news...
    A total number of 17 rear shocks at their dealership have been changed so far under warranty mostly nearing 10000km checkup. Those without standard rims and tyres were advised(bhai pandi) to bring the car with original wheels to avail warranty as they have to email photos and tyre serial code for claim approval. Those planning to change tyres take photos for record & note each tyres serial codes just in case to avoid inconvenience and avail claim quick. Atlas keeps record of which pair of wheels went with which chassis.

The issues observed mostly in the claims were amoungst the following:

1. Clattering/rattling from the rear.

2. Unstable sway maintaining 100km/h + constant at highways and even after alignment and cammer adjustments and balancing persistant steering correction.

3. Reduced resistance on rough uneven roads as per the standards- jolt jitter effect.

The pair changed made considerable comfort issues resolved- might be the new improved pairs were installed coming in those 2017 Jan deliveries.

Anyways there is also a welcome Firmware upgarde fixing/improving VSA traction control secretly done to all coming for their scheduled 1000/5000/10000km checkup while tuning in keeping that nose in line while cruising on straight motorways at high speeds- less sway now.

Feedback management is good vigilante this time at Atlas and they are really putting an effort improvising for the future civic lots to be manufactured and delivered- also correcting whatever they can for current civic owners making their rides feel better also.

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
    Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That concept of oncoming cars I'm aware of however there are many imported vehicles who have a very defining straight lined beam coming from their headlights and it also doesn't bother the incoming traffic as well.

True but I have five cars with LED headlights and all five of them don't have a straight beam. The left hand side on all of them stretches further than the right.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usman1texh View Post
    True but I have five cars with LED headlights and all five of them don't have a straight beam. The left hand side on all of them stretches further than the right.

That's the confusing part coz I have vehicles, some of which were imported brand new and neither of them have this issue of not even having a defining beam. Khair maybe there's something wrong. I shall have to research more. Let me post a snap here from another forum about what the guy did with his Civic X beam.

-

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Perfect examples of RHD beam pattern of HID projectors...LED ones are similar aswell...
    Name:  1478850513855.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  69.7 KBName:  1478850537085.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  72.7 KB

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KeiWorks12 View Post
    Perfect examples of RHD beam pattern of HID projectors...LED ones are similar aswell...
    Name:  1478850513855.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  69.7 KBName:  1478850537085.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  72.7 KB

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app
    That's what I want. Mission light adjustment is on for me.

-

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

With reduced road/engine noise, better dampers/ suspension setup and improved road clearance by 3mm- will be an even better- significantly changed -enhanced drive experience for 2017 civic x owners.
    I Hope thay also consider changing the Nav unit of Turbo in those upcoming upgrades and offer an option for LEDs official upgrade like that of modilista at a certain cost..resolving this china usa thailand confusion and research and electrical warranty void.

Cars make my blood live...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That's the confusing part coz I have vehicles, some of which were imported brand new and neither of them have this issue of not even having a defining beam. Khair maybe there's something wrong. I shall have to research more. Let me post a snap here from another forum about what the guy did with his Civic X beam.

Sir, if the lights are properly designed and they have the correct spec bulb then there should be a dark/light zone with a definite segregation. Cheap non OEM bulbs cause the filament not be placed at the exact focal point within the reflector. This leads to the sharp definition between the dark/light zone to become blurry.

Anyway you know best as to which lights you plan to fix in your car. My intent was just to highlight the mater of LHD lights being fitted to RHD cars. That is all. I also noticed that the same subject has been addressed on page 111 of this thread. I have nothing further to add

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir, if the lights are properly designed and they have the correct spec bulb then there should be a dark/light zone with a definite segregation. Cheap non OEM bulbs cause the filament not be placed at the exact focal point within the reflector. This leads to the sharp definition between the dark/light zone to become blurry.

Anyway you know best as to which lights you plan to fix in your car. My intent was just to highlight the mater of LHD lights being fitted to RHD cars. That is all. I also noticed that the same subject has been addressed on page 111 of this thread. I have nothing further to add
    Cheers for the info. I shall keep all of this in mind. Maybe the Civic X has crap quality OEM bulbs. Don't know.

-

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    On my uncles car
    Mild compound to remove imperfections
    Polish and jet sealed
    Hydrophobic treatment for windscreen

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 5cfe35b1572767f39b249ad8b2a4b9d0

Avg at the moment

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 550ca774f9262498ea14b9332a188c7d

Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    Do u have more pics of this beauty

Sent from my SM-J500F using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
    With reduced road/engine noise, better dampers/ suspension setup and improved road clearance by 3mm- will be an even better- significantly changed -enhanced drive experience for 2017 civic x owners.
    I Hope thay also consider changing the Nav unit of Turbo in those upcoming upgrades and offer an option for LEDs official upgrade like that of modilista at a certain cost..resolving this china usa thailand confusion and research and electrical warranty void.

Hmmm...interesting.

So in a nutshell, don't buy a car with 'own' now but instead place an order for a car for delivery next year?

My frustration is that I only live here for half the year and really wanted to get a civic x turbo right now.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can any one tell me where i can find high quality hids Chinese one looks so cheap in projectors

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can any one tell me where i can find high quality hids Chinese one looks so cheap in projectors

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List