842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7

Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch

USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

Rules of the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And let me thank all the people contributing here .. it's really helpful and good to know everything upfront

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

how come you are getting your car in January ?? as all the september bookings are being delivered by end Nov.....

Quote Originally Posted by salllu88 View Post
    Hello PakWheelers, I am so new to all this and reading and following auto blogs and reviews . I joined here after I booked my 1.5T in September. Can't wait for it to arrive in Jan.

I wanted to ask here how does the TRC feature work in civic X? Is there an option to turn it off n on? I read here someone saying that TRC doesn't work better with the BG luxo coming stock. Would appreciate if anyone can explain. Which tyres are recommended otherwise?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I actually booked through my employer and it's a bank lease thing so they are giving me delivery date of Jan. But you might be right I plan to cross check and try to expedite. Don't believe in getting a 2017 model, just can't wait to get my hands on the beast .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello PakWheelers, I am so new to all this and reading and following auto blogs and reviews . I joined here after I booked my 1.5T in September. Can't wait for it to arrive in Jan.

I wanted to ask here how does the TRC feature work in civic X? Is there an option to turn it off n on? I read here someone saying that TRC doesn't work better with the BG luxo coming stock. Would appreciate if anyone can explain. Which tyres are recommended otherwise?
    Welcome welcome . To your question about traction control, yes it can be switched off by a button near the steering. But I'd recommend not to as the Turbo variant has a lot of power and turning it off can make it vicious if you know what I mean . Other than that it does come in handy and does what it's supposed to. I've heard people say that their Turbo has wheel spin and all even with it on so yes the BG luxo isn't a good tyre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The stock tyres are acceptable for 1.8 with less power but they do give a lot of wheelspin on Turbo when floored. Go for any good branded tyres like Continental or Yokohama with rating V at least. If Z or W, even better

My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sashah666 View Post
    Welcome welcome . To your question about traction control, yes it can be switched off by a button near the steering. But I'd recommend not to as the Turbo variant has a lot of power and turning it off can make it vicious if you know what I mean . Other than that it does come in handy and does what it's supposed to. I've heard people say that their Turbo has wheel spin and all even with it on so yes the BG luxo isn't a good tyre.

Thanks a lot man for the response. So how does the TRC work I mean what changes on turning it on that it provides better traction on the road?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks a lot man for the response. So how does the TRC work I mean what changes on turning it on that it provides better traction on the road?
    No worries. I haven't actually turned it off and tried the vehicle without it. But shall post it once I try unless someone else has already

-

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No worries. I haven't actually turned it off and tried the vehicle without it. But shall post it once I try unless someone else has already

With VSA off it will give the same response like you get on your 8th or 9th Gen under rash driving conditions.

With VSA on the system kicks in and avoids it to skid. It will make the car avoid wheel spins and wheel skid to some extent at floored turns by cutting power to the front wheels for avoiding slippage which could result in loss of traction. This doesn't at all mean it is an anti slip car. VSA only helps a bit.

Here is some text from Honda Tech info:

The Vehicle Stability Assist system helps to stabilize the vehicle during cornering if the car turns more or less than desired. It also assists you in maintaining traction while accelerating on loose or slippery road surfaces. It does this by regulating the engine's output, and by selectively applying braking.

My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    The stock tyres are acceptable for 1.8 with less power but they do give a lot of wheelspin on Turbo when floored. Go for any good branded tyres like Continental or Yokohama with rating V at least. If Z or W, even better

Thanks for the advice. My car will be delivered in RYK as I'm based here. I doubt I will find a good tyres replacement option here. But will definitely get them changed when I visit Islamabad on my first long drive! I hope the BG luxo will not devalue much after a 1000km one way drive from RYK to ISB. Let's see how much I will have to pay in exchange.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for the advice. My car will be delivered in RYK as I'm based here. I doubt I will find a good tyres replacement option here. But will definitely get them changed when I visit Islamabad on my first long drive! I hope the BG luxo will not devalue much after a 1000km one way drive from RYK to ISB. Let's see how much I will have to pay in exchange.
    I think it would be better to get tyres changed from Multan. 1000 driven tyres might give massive depriciation. Tyre shops usually accept upto 200 max 500 at a good rate.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

With VSA off it will give the same response like you get on your 8th or 9th Gen under rash driving conditions.

With VSA on the system kicks in and avoids it to skid. It will make the car avoid wheel spins and wheel skid to some extent at floored turns by cutting power to the front wheels for avoiding slippage which could result in loss of traction. This doesn't at all mean it is an anti slip car. VSA only helps a bit.

Here is some text from Honda Tech info:

The Vehicle Stability Assist system helps to stabilize the vehicle during cornering if the car turns more or less than desired. It also assists you in maintaining traction while accelerating on loose or slippery road surfaces. It does this by regulating the engine's output, and by selectively applying braking.

Thanks a lot. This clarifies it but one last query would be: having VSA on effects in any way the fuel consumption or acceleration or power?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think it would be better to get tyres changed from Multan. 1000 driven tyres might give massive depriciation. Tyre shops usually accept upto 200 max 500 at a good rate.

Hmm, RYK to Multan would be like 300km. I will try to get them exchanged on the way but will have to spend time mid way my journey to ISB, find the required Specs tyres and exchange. Let's see..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its happening in Asia- Honda Car India is going to offer Civic with 1.5l turbo only in 2017 while Honda Bangladesh and Honda Indonesia has already dropped the 1.8l variant and offering Civic Turbo only and that to with LED headlamps, 17" alloys and all goodies as standard.
    Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 3f1933022007d058da0de01ff8843748]Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 7cd6870861e568dae527c8b62cace37fCivic X Owners & Fan Club - f11dd7a450bdd8c989db4a7bf05817ec
    Civic X Owners & Fan Club - da90d68d00bbfdf59b87f0cd3efa99f3
    Moreover China also opted for 1.5l turbo only and offering a deluxe 6 speed manual version having additional torque - the sports turbo
    Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 3d8cf2fed7784d10a34934b033d38169Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 5fcf5a07e69d0f5fb45178a42811dc72

The redundant thai R18 tech/stocks from the flop 9th gen is being cleared here in countries with trends of bribe mongering and comission hunting and corrupt corporate malpractices like Pakistan on the top clearing most of the R18 lot in the new box while less populated Malaysia & Philippines to follow. All other large populated major market countries like China, India , Indonesia & Bangladesh in Asia have not opted or else dropped 1.8l old engine from their offerings being ethical & caring customers with honesty.

As claimed by me that Honda global has warned Atlas over its pricing vs trims offering and suggested the prices reductions after launch as it would tarnish value & impact overall sales but they got through with stripped versions increased prices via unstable currency excuse somehow & sustained just because of some early bird unaware showoffs who dont know to hold their horses and ignorant buyers who accepts oboletes & deception as blessing and put whole civic generation and its buyers destiny in jeopardy in the market of their own country.

Now its official on Honda sites in various asian countries- dont be lame to categorize it hoax anymore & mislead others to grave loss after yours... buy turbo or dont buy civic at all- Oriel will be abandoned soon as the left out units end... try to understand- save your hard earned money. I am not rediculing anyone but cautioning all potential buyers and civic x owners.
    Refrain and restrain- show them that you dont like to be cheated with inferior obsolete products and inflated prices anymore.. Urge them to change earlier for you and manufacture quality upto the international mark. A Good news already shared about better noise insulation & better damper suspension setup with ground clearance increment from 2017 is applaudable on Atlas part fixing issue promptly. Learn to hold your horses and rest for the best.
    Dont be admanat defending comitted blunders.
    Its a honest advice- honouring is your own choice.
    Look even bangaladesh is served with proper civic with all goodies as standard no purana maal in naya daba drama.
    Try Reverting your oriel bookings to turbo and if you own an oriel-you know what to do to the earliest before December.
    Dont panic - just click few pics and post it on Pakwheels.
    A humble effort for all those who read and participate to make the most out of this thread.

There is a new honda product in works for 2017 summers- waiting for the beans to spill.
    Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app

Cars make my blood live...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks a lot. This clarifies it but one last query would be: having VSA on effects in any way the fuel consumption or acceleration or power?
    No difference in fuel consumption. Its just a back up system that occasionally kicks in only in extreme conditions when needed. Like ABS kicks in occasionally when needed.

About acceleration there could be a difference in 0-100 times but overall no difference in normal driving. Many car mags and blogs suggest 0-100 is better with VSA off.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[quote name="zee5han" post=5226715]For me personally Turbo is not worth its price if we compared the features differences, for some people just getting 30 Hp is not worth 3 lacs ..
    Oriel is perfectly priced for the amount of features it gives....
    Sure you can have some fun at traffic lights but in 60% of normal driving we are stuck at traffic jams .. or in traffic where you cant even utilize the 1.8

Had the turbo been released with 17'' alloys Android auto and LED headlights I would have been the first to book it...
    But as of now it does not justify the 30 lac rs tag ( again comparing the features/price factor) imo .
    Just my 2 cents[/QUOTE]
    As for now the turbo variant being offered in Pakistan- indeed its the most stripped down and outrageously priced civic turbo amoungst all globally offered.

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 6895af14bcd87e538fe994949593ba0bCivic X Owners & Fan Club - 59a826ced9adadfecdd2ae9929e44582
    Wish we could have the same touring Civic turbo with all the options and accessories less than $28000 price mark.

But in the given circumstance still its better to pick turbo up against the 1.8l\Oriel. Its not just about 33Hps extra fun or being fast of the traffic signal but being ~ 12%fuel economical, future safe & smoother more effortless cruise on any road- saving you a considerable amount at the end of the year as average car does 30000km or more run per annum.
    Car is run by engine and engine only all others compliment- features are secondary and can be added on later.

We all are accomplices in spoiling local automakers.. We need to be aware first and not to compromise on obsolete offerings instead we are mostly own money throwing eleventh hour enthusiasts which results in Suzuki swift old gen still selling on own - old gen pre facelift Honda city selling without hurdle- obsolete discontinued cultus selling for more over a decade..and the underpowered guzzler 2Nz 1.3 eaten 4 generarion of corolla.
    As a nation on the whole & market in general, our lenient compromising attitude accepting the obsoletes easily and even paying for it, is just jeopardizing the inflow of latest tech around. Euro compliance or kyto protocol or the Ron 91 fuel we have been deliberately deprived by our own ignorant habits & acts.

As a nation as a market-Lets learn to hold our horses and rest for the best whether it takes a while and requires some extra bucks. Show and prove the world that we are not scavengers to survive on your obsolete leftovers.

Lets pledge to refrain & restrain from old tech to get respected & equal treatment globally as the 6th largest population market in the World.

Peace

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
    [quote name="zee5han" post=5226715]For me personally Turbo is not worth its price if we compared the features differences, for some people just getting 30 Hp is not worth 3 lacs ..
    Oriel is perfectly priced for the amount of features it gives....
    Sure you can have some fun at traffic lights but in 60% of normal driving we are stuck at traffic jams .. or in traffic where you cant even utilize the 1.8

Had the turbo been released with 17'' alloys Android auto and LED headlights I would have been the first to book it...
    But as of now it does not justify the 30 lac rs tag ( again comparing the features/price factor) imo .
    Just my 2 cents
    As for now the turbo variant being offered in Pakistan- indeed its the most stripped down and outrageously priced civic turbo amoungst all globally offered.

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 6895af14bcd87e538fe994949593ba0bCivic X Owners & Fan Club - 59a826ced9adadfecdd2ae9929e44582
    Wish we could have the same touring Civic turbo with all the options and accessories less than $28000 price mark.

But in the given circumstance still its better to pick turbo up against the 1.8l\Oriel. Its not just about 33Hps extra fun or being fast of the traffic signal but being ~ 12%fuel economical, future safe & smoother more effortless cruise on any road- saving you a considerable amount at the end of the year as average car does 30000km or more run per annum.
    Car is run by engine and engine only all others compliment- features are secondary and can be added on later.

We all are accomplices in spoiling local automakers.. We need to be aware first and not to compromise on obsolete offerings instead we are mostly own money throwing eleventh hour enthusiasts which results in Suzuki swift old gen still selling on own - old gen pre facelift Honda city selling without hurdle- obsolete discontinued cultus selling for more over a decade..and the underpowered guzzler 2Nz 1.3 eaten 4 generarion of corolla.
    As a nation on the whole & market in general, our lenient compromising attitude accepting the obsoletes easily and even paying for it, is just jeopardizing the inflow of latest tech around. Euro compliance or kyto protocol or the Ron 91 fuel we have been deliberately deprived by our own ignorant habits & acts.

As a nation as a market-Lets learn to hold our horses and rest for the best whether it takes a while and requires some extra bucks. Show and prove the world that we are not scavengers to survive on your obsolete leftovers.

Lets pledge to refrain & restrain from old tech to get respected & equal treatment globally as the 6th largest population market in the World.

Peace

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app[/QUOTE]

Listen Dawer, we've got your point. Now you're really getting on everyone's nerves by spamming this forum. Can we have another discussion or are you going to be taking the turbo with you in your grave?

-

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It seems now stammering started working and inculcation done.. Effort successful and ignorants turned.

Noted Dear, lets move on to the next for better.
    Thank you and all the readers

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
    It seems now stammering started working and inculcation done.. Effort successful and ignorants turned.

Noted Dear, lets move on to the next for better.
    Thank you and all the readers

Thank you

-

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Does the Turbo deck/Nav has remote control ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Does civic x shows specifically which door is open liya displayed in civic 9 gen?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List