842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7

Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch

USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

Rules of the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brothers....suggest me polishing/waxing stuff for white color.....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pesh01 View Post
    Not yet......most probably thursday InshahAllah.....
    When did you book? They are telling me Friday/Saturday

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brothers....suggest me polishing/waxing stuff for white color.....
    I got my car sealant protected and now using Meguiars Ultimate Wax once a month as recommended by Ahmed Yar bhai.

Natural Carnauba Waxes are not recommended for White color as they may turn it pale with time. For White color synthetic products are recommended.

My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usman1texh View Post
    When did you book? They are telling me Friday/Saturday

Dear,i booked my car on 28 july.....as per the letter i recieved the delivery date was 16 Nov...whereas,on the website it was 30Nov....but when i talked to the salesman he said sir, as per factory list your car will leave for islo on Monday and by wednesday it should be with us we will give you a call...he also said nowadays GT road is used for transportation because of smog/fog issue.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear,i booked my car on 28 july.....as per the letter i recieved the delivery date was 16 Nov...whereas,on the website it was 30Nov....but when i talked to the salesman he said sir, as per factory list your car will leave for islo on Monday and by wednesday it should be with us we will give you a call...he also said nowadays GT road is used for transportation because of smog/fog issue.
    Similar situation for me. I booked on the 27th of July. Website says 30th Nov. I've been told I will receive it either on Friday or Saturday. I made full payment on the 24th of October.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    I got my car sealant protected and now using Meguiars Ultimate Wax once a month as recommended by Ahmed Yar bhai.

Natural Carnauba Waxes are not recommended for White color as they may turn it pale with time. For White color synthetic products are recommended.

My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004
    Thanks brother,i am not a big fan of coating etc,simple good quality polishing/waxing would do....and yes i use small brush for nook and corners so that the dust does not settle initially, because once these settle it becomes cement and difficult to remove ( for example:grill, fog light areas, door panel etc).

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Similar situation for me. I booked on the 27th of July. Website says 30th Nov. I've been told I will receive it either on Friday or Saturday. I made full payment on the 24th of October.

From HONDA CLASSIC ISLO ? Advance Mubarook! May it serve you well and bring happiness and joy to you and your family......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

From HONDA CLASSIC ISLO ? Advance Mubarook! May it serve you well and bring happiness and joy to you and your family......
    Nope. I booked from Honda Point, Lahore. Yes I am looking forward to it as well. I adored my 8th gen and have many fond memories of it. Sold it to buy Vezel but never really liked it. Drove it for six months and got rid of it and booked Civic 1.5T

Advance Congrats to you too brother. May Allah keep us all safe

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nope. I booked from Honda Point, Lahore. Yes I am looking forward to it as well. I adored my 8th gen and have many fond memories of it. Sold it to buy Vezel but never really liked it. Drove it for six months and got rid of it and booked Civic 1.5T

Advance Congrats to you too brother. May Allah keep us all safe

Thanks! On a serious note my friend had convinced me to go for vezel instead of Civic but then the shape attracted me soo much that i could not resist.Vezel in islo cost around 40 lakhs...in my opinion Audi would be a better choice.....in this price range.....

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Someone on the forum mentioned receiving a letter from Honda Atlas after booking the car, how long after the booking do you normally get the letter? i booked 1.8 oriel on 25th October

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faheem.z.ch View Post
    Someone on the forum mentioned receiving a letter from Honda Atlas after booking the car, how long after the booking do you normally get the letter? i booked 1.8 oriel on 25th October
    You will receive your oriel somewhere by end march or APRIL ,2017.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just wanted opinion of you experts on one of the problems I think I heard in the car.. So my turbo is about 500 KMs driven approx and about 2 weeks on the roads. I think I heard a "clicking" sound twice from under the hood when I accelerated rather quickly on slow speeds like when moving from 10 to 50 with 70-80% pushed paddle.

I know you're not supposed to floor the car under the first 1000 and I wasn't/am not trying to do it, but I do press rather harshly (do not floor) but put a lot of pressure on speeds close to 0 as I am an ex vitz driver and have an habbit of accelrating like that because of 1.0L engine which wasn't very powerful!

So about the sound again, has anyone else felt it? Have I screwed up? Do I need to get it checked for anything? Also I noticed a lot of smoke from exhaust today around 4am when car was parked and engine was turned on. I was in drive through basically and saw the smoke in side mirrors was wondering if that's bad for a brand new car?

Forgive my newbie questions - I'm just not that aware of all-things-cars.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamaddude View Post
    Just wanted opinion of you experts on one of the problems I think I heard in the car.. So my turbo is about 500 KMs driven approx and about 2 weeks on the roads. I think I heard a "clicking" sound twice from under the hood when I accelerated rather quickly on slow speeds like when moving from 10 to 50 with 70-80% pushed paddle.

I know you're not supposed to floor the car under the first 1000 and I wasn't/am not trying to do it, but I do press rather harshly (do not floor) but put a lot of pressure on speeds close to 0 as I am an ex vitz driver and have an habbit of accelrating like that because of 1.0L engine which wasn't very powerful!

So about the sound again, has anyone else felt it? Have I screwed up? Do I need to get it checked for anything? Also I noticed a lot of smoke from exhaust today around 4am when car was parked and engine was turned on. I was in drive through basically and saw the smoke in side mirrors was wondering if that's bad for a brand new car?

Don't think it's smoke more likely will be moisture you get early in the morning specialy in winter nothing to worry about that moisture. If that noise was one off that could be going over the bump or pothole if is consistent get it checked but before going to dealership find out wen and how it makes noise so could describe to thm. Happy driving

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I heard the same clicking sound but in my case it was VSA light turning on & OFF when I pushed the car from stand still like you did so it could be VSA switch\activation sound under the dashboard , experienced that only once though so cant tell for sure but I experienced it around 500 KMs defintely

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sam334 View Post
    I heard the same clicking sound but in my case it was VSA light turning on & OFF when I pushed the car from stand still like you did so it could be VSA switch\activation sound under the dashboard , experienced that only once though so cant tell for sure but I experienced it around 500 KMs defintely
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
    Visited 3s and boy what a news...
    A total number of 17 rear shocks at their dealership have been changed so far under warranty mostly nearing 10000km checkup. Those without standard rims and tyres were advised(bhai pandi) to bring the car with original wheels to avail warranty as they have to email photos and tyre serial code for claim approval. Those planning to change tyres take photos for record & note each tyres serial codes just in case to avoid inconvenience and avail claim quick. Atlas keeps record of which pair of wheels went with which chassis.

The issues observed mostly in the claims were amoungst the following:

1. Clattering/rattling from the rear.

2. Unstable sway maintaining 100km/h + constant at highways and even after alignment and cammer adjustments and balancing persistant steering correction.

3. Reduced resistance on rough uneven roads as per the standards- jolt jitter effect.

The pair changed made considerable comfort issues resolved- might be the new improved pairs were installed coming in those 2017 Jan deliveries.

Anyways there is also a welcome Firmware upgarde fixing/improving VSA traction control secretly done to all coming for their scheduled 1000/5000/10000km checkup while tuning in keeping that nose in line while cruising on straight motorways at high speeds- less sway now.

Feedback management is good vigilante this time at Atlas and they are really putting an effort improvising for the future civic lots to be manufactured and delivered- also correcting whatever they can for current civic owners making their rides feel better also.

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
    Don't worry its a firmware glitch by default- some witful people notice, some ignores in utter euphoria.

I mentioned couple of days earlier also about suspension setup change and a welcome VSA firmware upgrade so in your case which no different- its not a problem.
    Just drive another 500km to complete 1000km for first Honda checkup.
    They will do it in a while..
    Steamy smoke and cloudy white smoke are 2 different stories... Its winters so its the steamy one -not to worry as vehariman mentioned earlier.
    Enjoy your ride and dont worry- Just in case check brakes friction by putting your car in N on a slope ...if your car smoothly freely increases speed with the slope fine and if it jerks or has a hesitant run than go get brakes checked as its interfering..

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
    Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    Get better tires if u want to keep stock rims

Sent from my HTC 10
    I would love to do that, have been reading comments on the thread for a while, however I have utterly exhausted my budget. Will get new tyres next year IA.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

does the car jerk a little while making those clicking sounds? my car was doing that and people from honda said it's a problem with the fuel i used.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

not at all in my case....

Quote Originally Posted by zulayed View Post
    does the car jerk a little while making those clicking sounds? my car was doing that and people from honda said it's a problem with the fuel i used.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You will receive your oriel somewhere by end march or APRIL ,2017.
    Please inform regarding this query also:- Do all customers get written letter regarding delivery of vehicle from Honda?
    @pesh01 25th October booking being delivered by end March or April 17 is a bit too much, i think It should be end Jan 17.
    @faheem.z.ch which dealership did you booked from and have you checked tentative delivery status on Honda website if yes what is it?
    When you Dream there are no Rules..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can one of the owners or soon to be owners let me know when does the dealership demand the settlement of final payment before the delivery of the car? I booked on Sep 21st and according to the website the tentative delivery is Feb 28th. When should i expect them to call me asking for the remaining payment?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List