842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7

Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch

USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

Rules of the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UJ View Post
    Just give deaf ear to their repeated calls...by the way issue is with turbo version only...people were hesitant to take Turbo delivery due to 2 main reasons,,,,1st Ron 92 easy availibility and 2nd was 2017 model issue ...yes you did right wait 30 days more....as I was told more than 80 bookers refused to get delivery in Dec 2016 and that was mainly for Turbo version.....Choice is yours...and politeness guides me not to ask...but what refrained you from Turbo..for me I was driving same R18 engine for almost 10 years and I surely needed a change...and I drove my cousin's turbo and trust me that was some thing like ROCKET feeling...and I had no option other than Turbo that was completely different experience. As I am sure price issue can't be issue as you have taken 28 steps and further 3 steps to 31 lac surely couldn't be issue.
    You r right bro,price wasnt much of an issue but the petrol requirement rumour for the turbo version refrained me from booking one.The turbo surely is one hell of a machine and i wil surely get my hands on it in a year or so.Now,wht i wanted to confirm from u was tht wil delaying my payment get me a 2017 make car or wil the company manufacture the car on its scheduled date and wil only delay the delivery until full payment is made?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can someone plz explain why on earth people are asking 3 million plus for an oriel on pakwheels? Whats the current own price for oriel?

UJ
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by taimoorali.khn View Post
    You r right bro,price wasnt much of an issue but the petrol requirement rumour for the turbo version refrained me from booking one.The turbo surely is one hell of a machine and i wil surely get my hands on it in a year or so.Now,wht i wanted to confirm from u was tht wil delaying my payment get me a 2017 make car or wil the company manufacture the car on its scheduled date and wil only delay the delivery until full payment is made?
    Once 23:59 passed on 31 Dec 2016...then they can't give you 2016 manufactured car...what they can do is...punishment...that is delaying your delivery further upto 2-3 month...this is all game of nerves and presisitance...they all trying their best to take you where they wish and that is delivery in Dec 2016...as they know that who ever suffered from Dec syndrome in resale of vehicle will never go for that Dec delivery and they want to sell their standing vehicles....for delivery in 2017.. my advice would be stay calm for next 30 days till 31st Dec 2016 and on 1st Jan 2017 ride on them...every second day call Factory and dealership alternatively ....you will substainly decrease time...secondly as far as fuel for Turbo is concerned Total Parco 92 is easily availible now in Lahore atleast and performance of turbo is excellent on Total Parco thats what I am told...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Once 23:59 passed on 31 Dec 2016...then they can't give you 2016 manufactured car...what they can do is...punishment...that is delaying your delivery further upto 2-3 month...this is all game of nerves and presisitance...they all trying their best to take you where they wish and that is delivery in Dec 2016...as they know that who ever suffered from Dec syndrome in resale of vehicle will never go for that Dec delivery and they want to sell their standing vehicles....for delivery in 2017.. my advice would be stay calm for next 30 days till 31st Dec 2016 and on 1st Jan 2017 ride on them...every second day call Factory and dealership alternatively ....you will substainly decrease time...secondly as far as fuel for Turbo is concerned Total Parco 92 is easily availible now in Lahore atleast and performance of turbo is excellent on Total Parco thats what I am told...
    Thanks for all the info bro but pls advice as to wht should be my course of action for the payment?Should i make the remaining payment after dec 31?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Can someone plz explain why on earth people are asking 3 million plus for an oriel on pakwheels? Whats the current own price for oriel?
    Own is 250-300k due to severe shortage in market. So it makes 30 lac or so.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

UJ
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks for all the info bro but pls advice as to wht should be my course of action for the payment?Should i make the remaining payment after dec 31?
    I am not expert to advise...but surely can give my opinion as I did in my own case .....keep your money in your pocket as long as delivery date as suits you appear on Honda Website.. after that pay that immediatly as then countdown starts....they never refuse and honestly they shouldn't to take money anytime...they can even take full payment at time of booking...for them it is OK...but then ball is their court...they can force you more fiercly to take delivery....and pls believe me your heart would be melted and you would be ready to take delivery even in 30 Dec when they will put your shinning glossy beauty in front of you.....

UJ
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Has any Turbo owner used Total PARCO Ron 92 fuel? How is its performance.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am not expert to advise...but surely can give my opinion as I did in my own case .....keep your money in your pocket as long as delivery date as suits you appear on Honda Website.. after that pay that immediatly as then countdown starts....they never refuse and honestly they shouldn't to take money anytime...they can even take full payment at time of booking...for them it is OK...but then ball is their court...they can force you more fiercly to take delivery....and pls believe me your heart would be melted and you would be ready to take delivery even in 30 Dec when they will put your shinning glossy beauty in front of you.....
    Totally agreed with the last part tht u said and yeah,i will make the remaining payment after issuance of new delivery date.Btw,as u mentioned earlier tht honda has already manufactured a lot of turbos ready to be delivered and urs was scheduled to be delivered in oct so doesnt tht technically mean tht urs would have been manufactured by now too?If tht is the case then whts the use of u delaying ur payment only to get the car delivered in 2017 when the car would still have a 2016 make year on its papers?Or is it tht honda is gonna manufacture a new car for u in 2017?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Has any Turbo owner used Total PARCO Ron 92 fuel? How is its performance.
    You sure total parco Ron 92 is available at pumps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UJ
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Totally agreed with the last part tht u said and yeah,i will make the remaining payment after issuance of new delivery date.Btw,as u mentioned earlier tht honda has already manufactured a lot of turbos ready to be delivered and urs was scheduled to be delivered in oct so doesnt tht technically mean tht urs would have been manufactured by now too?If tht is the case then whts the use of u delaying ur payment only to get the car delivered in 2017 when the car would still have a 2016 make year on its papers?Or is it tht honda is gonna manufacture a new car for u in 2017?
    Dear Taimor, as I mentioned in my earlier post...they cant give you 2016 manufactured in 2017....they can make 100s of them who cares unless you and me accept that.....what is 2017 model? nothing other than some paper rework and inventory issues on factory people even you get delivery now 2017 model ....on paper would be written 2017 as to all Dec 2016 deliveries even on parts would be stamped 2017 but on one paper probabily sales invoice a small writting which states 2016 manufactured...our excise people use that invoice as base document and write on Car registration copy year of manufacture 2016 that makes quite dent when you want to sell ... One thing for sure after my previous Civic experience I will never take delivery in Dec 2016. Honestly I don't what outcome appears....but lets have a try to best of try...

UJ
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aliamjadx View Post
    You sure total parco Ron 92 is available at pumps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    100000000%....using from previous 5 days...model town link road ...wahdat road

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Taimor, as I mentioned in my earlier post...they cant give you 2016 manufactured in 2017....they can make 100s of them who cares unless you and me accept that.....what is 2017 model? nothing other than some paper rework and inventory issues on factory people even you get delivery now 2017 model ....on paper would be written 2017 as to all Dec 2016 deliveries even on parts would be stamped 2017 but on one paper probabily sales invoice a small writting which states 2016 manufactured...our excise people use that invoice as base document and write on Car registration copy year of manufacture 2016 that makes quite dent when you want to sell ... One thing for sure after my previous Civic experience I will never take delivery in Dec 2016. Honestly I don't what outcome appears....but lets have a try to best of try...
    Thanks once again for all of ur guidance in this matter and i hope tht the outcome turns out to be positive only InshaAllah.

UJ
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Taimoor, You most welcome...my sincere advice always availible....how successful...that can't be promised...one last thing...pls with your will....revisit your decision for Oriel against Turbo...if you are first user of R18 engine then OK no issue I will recommend take R18..Personaly I didn't felt any difference in response time compared to my 2008 civic but if the other case and you already used 2006+ model...I am afarid you would miss roller coaster like joy ride.....again I respect your choice and decision...no offence.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AoA. I have an Oriel. Wanted to ask that I took engine to 3500-4000 RPM just once while driving (when car mileage was at 150KM). Besides that followed the 1000KM Engine Break-in procedure carefully (Kept engine at 1000-2000 RPM).

Will it effect the engine as User Manual states to avoid sudden acceleration and full throttle operation? What RPM should have been the maximum during the Break-In period as Manual doesn't mention specific RPM?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nab101 View Post
    AoA. I have an Oriel. Wanted to ask that I took engine to 3500-4000 RPM just once while driving (when car mileage was at 150KM). Besides that followed the 1000KM Engine Break-in procedure carefully (Kept engine at 1000-2000 RPM).

Will it effect the engine as User Manual states to avoid sudden acceleration and full throttle operation? What RPM should have been the maximum during the Break-In period as Manual doesn't mention specific RPM?
    Don't worry bro. 4k RPM wont do any harm. Your car is safe. Just drive normally. Don't push it hard. You are all good

UJ
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nab101 View Post

Experts would have surely better opinion...but to me I many times unintentionaly pressed accelators...and then rest of night sitting on bed worrying and visiting again and again to porch starting and checking...if any thing happened to car enigne....... and to worst first person standing on Honda or Toyota gate to very next morning for engine check and....result.....sir engine is perfectly alright...pls relax...Honda , Toyata engines are not so weak that on once floor they will start smoking....just enjoy nothing would be happened as I can assure based on what you said.....my friend installed CNG on his 240 KM driven city back in 2005 and then in 2010 he sold after more than 100K...no issue at all.Honda wants to refrain some people to press car to its limits during break in period....and they are right as all of us are over excited in first 10 days of purchase so this is more to keep people away from speed race...exactly similarily stopping people to use mobile phone on plane takeoff...which is more toward that passengers listen to safety instructions by air crew not remain busy on mobile phone...as no way mobile phone can effect plane navigation or communication as they both operate in complete different band.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I booked Turbo on 16 Sept 16 on 15 lac booking price...on 10 Oct 16 they called me to pay balance and get delivery...I refused as I wanted 2017 manufactured as I had bitter experience with resale issue of my Dec 2008 Civic...paper said 2009 model but year of manufacture 2008. Honda dealer is infact begging after that to get delivery...sales representative with condition not to mention his name told that...majority of Turbo buyers are insisting 2017 Jan delivery whereas company has full lot of turbo ready and standing for delivery...
    May be you did the wise thing if you are particular about resale and plan to sell the car soon. Since I booked through my employer so there is no way i can sell it before 5 years hence it doesn't matter to me if its a 2016 or 2017 model. i think that is why mine is getting delivered early when it wasn't expected until Jan, people might not be willing to take the delivery of their Turbos in 2016 and there were some to be handed over at Honda's end.

meray jaiso ka faida hu gya i guess i am super excited. the transporters strike thing is over and i am expecting the car to arrive start of next week.

UJ
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salllu88 View Post
    May be you did the wise thing if you are particular about resale and plan to sell the car soon. Since I booked through my employer so there is no way i can sell it before 5 years hence it doesn't matter to me if its a 2016 or 2017 model. i think that is why mine is getting delivered early when it wasn't expected until Jan, people might not be willing to take the delivery of their Turbos in 2016 and there were some to be handed over at Honda's end.

meray jaiso ka faida hu gya i guess i am super excited. the transporters strike thing is over and i am expecting the car to arrive start of next week.
    You must and deserve to that....any car either Toyota, Honda with Turbo or some sort of performance specification is always fun to drive....will strongly recommend to try that on Salt Range if you get opartunity...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You must and deserve to that....any car either Toyota, Honda with Turbo or some sort of performance specification is always fun to drive....will strongly recommend to try that on Salt Range if you get opartunity...
    oh Yes for sure. i regularly have to visit my hometown Islamabad, so a salt range or motorway is definitely what i am so looking forward to.

but just a question, i am unaware of any break in period to be taken care of whenever you get a brand new car. what does that mean, i mean will it be bad if I drive like straight 1000 km soon after getting my car? would appreciate if you or anyone can advice on this?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salllu88 View Post
    oh Yes for sure. i regularly have to visit my hometown Islamabad, so a salt range or motorway is definitely what i am so looking forward to.

but just a question, i am unaware of any break in period to be taken care of whenever you get a brand new car. what does that mean, i mean will it be bad if I drive like straight 1000 km soon after getting my car? would appreciate if you or anyone can advice on this?
    Relax bro. You can drive it 1000 kms in a go with some precautions such as:
    Don't floor it suddenly.... Try staying below 100, max 120... Don't drive constantly at the same speed for too long. Keep variating your speed.... Avoid undue intentional hard braking.... Don't give it sudden or too high RPMs.... Try stopping twice on the motorway for a 10-15 minutes break each way.

Infact the easiest way to complete break in period in a day would be a trip of the M2. Good luck and enjoy.

My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List