842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7

Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch

USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

Rules of the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

UJ
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salllu88 View Post
    oh Yes for sure. i regularly have to visit my hometown Islamabad, so a salt range or motorway is definitely what i am so looking forward to.

but just a question, i am unaware of any break in period to be taken care of whenever you get a brand new car. what does that mean, i mean will it be bad if I drive like straight 1000 km soon after getting my car? would appreciate if you or anyone can advice on this?
    Honestly I don't want to misguide you...on which I myself is ignorant....but you would get manual with that and it is mentioned clearily in that what to do in breakin period...I have manual for R18 engine but that is about 10 years old engine technology ...but Turbo got totally different new engine so called some thing like " Earth Dream"....I am sure some kind user of Turbo will guide you and me....as he would be in posession of manual for Turbo engine...I am also looking forward to hear....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    Relax bro. You can drive it 1000 kms in a go with some precautions such as:
    Don't floor it suddenly.... Try staying below 100, max 120... Don't drive constantly at the same speed for too long. Keep variating your speed.... Avoid undue intentional hard braking.... Don't give it sudden or too high RPMs.... Try stopping twice on the motorway for a 10-15 minutes break each way.

Infact the easiest way to complete break in period in a day would be a trip of the M2. Good luck and enjoy.

My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004
    Thanks Man.. this helps!

i found this link, says the same as you said: Frequently Asked Questions | FAQ | Honda Owners Site

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How to check online status? I have booking number given by dealer but it is not showing as yet. Dealer is saying it would be visible after one week as car was booked yesterday. Is it so? Although he has confirmed me about jan delivery.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys, more good news on the fuel. Checked with an ex colleague who works at Shell now, confirmed that Shell Pakistan has launched vPower 97 RON higher quality fuel today as well. PSO, Total, Hascol and Attock are already selling higher RON fuel.

Scene on ha for TURBO

UJ
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys, more good news on the fuel. Checked with an ex colleague who works at Shell now, confirmed that Shell Pakistan has launched vPower 97 RON higher quality fuel today as well. PSO, Total, Hascol and Attock are already selling higher RON fuel.

Scene on ha for TURBO
    VPower by Shell I think is standard RON 92..Total Parco is also selling RON 92....anyhow good news for Foreign and local vehicles now lets see what is feed back, as Altron by PSO seems have disappointed to some of our friends.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UJ View Post
    VPower by Shell I think is standard RON 92..Total Parco is also selling RON 92....anyhow good news for Foreign and local vehicles now lets see what is feed back, as Altron by PSO seems have disappointed to some of our friends.
    V-power is 97 RON, plz google it v-power standard all over the world start from 96-100RON

Sent from my HTC 10
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Scene on ha for TURBO
    That's good news but the issue is that turbo owners will still have to use the high octane fuel because of the idiotic fuel mixing of the RON 92. A lot of knocking is happening because of the RON being sold by different fuel stations.

Unfortunately this will continue to happen in Pakistan as there is no regulatory authority which isn't corrupt to the core as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -

UJ
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sashah666 View Post
    That's good news but the issue is that turbo owners will still have to use the high octane fuel because of the idiotic fuel mixing of the RON 92. A lot of knocking is happening because of the RON being sold by different fuel stations.

Unfortunately this will continue to happen in Pakistan as there is no regulatory authority which isn't corrupt to the core as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pumps keep separate tank for HiOctane from day 1 and that remained pure.....but for Ron 92 they are using the same tanks as for Ron 87 .....intial deliveries of Ron 92 got mix with RON 87 so seems that there is no pure Ron 92 any longer....but hopefully in comming 1 to 2 months that would be OK....many people who used even Altron from very Busy PSO pumps are very sarisfied with Altron performance in their Turbos....Total Parco is producing Ron 90 as their HiSuper product ....and now Total Parco is producing Ron 92 by mixing their RON 90 with imported hioctance and then delivering the same in market. Same seems here...... issue is mixing....but pls that is my own logic some may differ.

UJ
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    V-power is 97 RON, plz google it v-power standard all over the world start from 96-100RON

Sent from my HTC 10
    100% agreed...but I am confused Shell on media is marketing this as V Power....on all pumps putting in even bikes V Power....I had also same understanding like you...pls check and inform all of us...what is that actual...may be Pakistan is exceptional

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just called Shell super market, he said its RON 95 , he further said its with other additives so efficiency is quite high

100% agreed...but I am confused Shell on media is marketing this as V Power....on all pumps putting in even bikes V Power....I had also same understanding like you...pls check and inform all of us...what is that actual...may be Pakistan is exceptional

UJ
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sam334 View Post
    Just called Shell super market, he said its RON 95 , he further said its with other additives so efficiency is quite high
    What is price of that Ron 95....V Power? Is Shell using this RON 95 instead of RON 92? Or they have separate Ron 92?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its 85.xx Rs for V-Power
    super RON 92 is 66.xx

What is price of that Ron 95....V Power? Is Shell using this RON 95 instead of RON 92? Or they have separate Ron 92?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1728058

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1728059

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=aatir.sheikh1;5237105]Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1728059[/QUO
    This is the quality of one of the most expensive PKDM. Honda should be ashamed and held responsible for the quality they are providing!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=aatir.sheikh1;5237106]
    Quote Originally Posted by aatir.sheikh1 View Post
    Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1728059[/QUO
    This is the quality of one of the most expensive PKDM. Honda should be ashamed and held responsible for the quality they are providing!
    My dear.... Toyota will still not sell!

Back to the topic... The rare knocking issue with Turbo solved...

Solution: Quit PSO Altron/High performance...

Sent from my SM-J710F using PW Forums mobile app
    " Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am a Turbo owner and did not get any knocking issues so far even after I used pso Altron when launched on the very first day. Today my tank is back to reserve so I topped up with Vpower of Shell and could not find any difference in performance.
    So please tell me what sound you guys refer to when it comes to knocking in Turbo Civic. Is it the same evergreen knocking sound which you get in Honda City 2014 and above models?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[quote name="Dawar" post=5236933]One fresh video if possible Civic X Oriel vs Civic X Turbo- just to let people know what a 3 to 4 lac upgrade is worth ... the gap to mind <br />
    <br />
    Sent from my LG-D802 using PW Forums mobile app[/QUOTE]<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Both Variants target different people and buyers<br />
    I have seen many debates on this Oriel vs Turbo topic<br />
    I have seen even friends getting serious on this topic lol <br />
    <br />
    But according to me both variants are nice and target different people<br />
    <br />
    There are a few customers who just need new Civic and they dont care about even basic features like push start so for them even hardtop is the best variant<br />
    <br />
    Some need best resale value for them indeed oriel is the best variant <br />
    <br />
    Many ppl will give this car to their drivers and i dont think they need Turbo variant for that<br />
    <br />
    Turbo is for car enthusiasts and Civic lovers like me , you , Faizan bhai Salik bhai and many other pakwheelers<br />
    <br />
    After driving it for more than 3 months now I must say i am totally satisfied with it and pesay seriously wasool horahay hein <br />
    Obv its top of the line variant and has all the features the price difference which is hardly 3 lacs is nothing if you consider following <br />
    <br />
    Remote engine start ( many will think its a useless feature ) but its a great feature I use it almost daily atleast once <br />
    <br />
    Original chrome handles obviously they look so nice<br />
    The car does look more aggressive with that piano black front grill<br />
    <br />
    Rear entertainment might not attract many , but almost every other person who sat in my car at back seat really enjoyed the rear infotainment and said what a nice car<br />
    <br />
    And obviously last but not the least 1.5L Turbo Vtec engine<br />
    The driving pleasure is at its peak<br />
    So for real Car enthusiasts Turbo is the real deal<br />
    Yes I agree everyone has some limit and max budget and in that case if they are getting Oriel even that is a really nice car , but my sincere adv would be 3 lacs is manageable when you are almost spending 28 lacs already increase your budget and enjoy the best Civic ever <br />
    <br />
    And as for the video , my senior / teacher has got 1 ( oriel ) but I cant ask him for a race ... lol<br />
    Koi aur pakwheeler try kerna chahay just for other potential buyers so they can see the difference in performance between two and decide , then I am ready <br />
    <br />
    I didnt mention the fuel issue , but obv if high octane is not easily available in your vicinity then Oriel is a more sensible purchase , few turbo owners have tried new 92 Ron fuel however and so far are satisfied <br />
    <br />
    And for the gap in drag race<br />
    1.5T will give 1.8 variant a gap of 15 cars atleast i believe <br />
    Not degrading Oriel users and owners here at all<br />
    Pls dont take me wrong<br />
    And not promoting races either and yes i know these are not racing cars

Sent from my LG-D802 using PW Forums mobile app
    Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[quote name="InNoCeNt_DeViL" post=5237284]Both Variants target different people and buyers<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    There are a few customers who just need new Civic and they dont care about even basic features like push start so for them even hardtop is the best variant<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Many ppl will give this car to their drivers and i dont think they need Turbo variant for that<br />
    <br />
    Turbo is for car enthusiasts and Civic lovers like me , you , Faizan bhai Salik bhai and many other pakwheelers<br />
    <br />
    After driving it for more than 3 months now I must say i am totally satisfied with it and pesay seriously wasool horahay hein <br />
    Obv its top of the line variant and has all the features the price difference which is hardly 3 lacs is nothing if you consider following <br />
    <br />
    Remote engine start ( many will think its a useless feature ) but its a great feature I use it almost daily atleast once <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Rear entertainment might not attract many , but almost every other person who sat in my car at back seat really enjoyed the rear infotainment and said what a nice car<br />
    <br />
    Yes I agree everyone has some limit and max budget and in that case if they are getting Oriel even that is a really nice car , but my sincere adv would be 3 lacs is manageable when you are almost spending 28 lacs already increase your budget and enjoy the best Civic ever <br />
    <br />
    And as for the video , my senior / teacher has got 1 ( oriel ) but I cant ask him for a race ... lol<br />
    Koi aur pakwheeler try kerna chahay just for other potential buyers so they can see the difference in performance between two and decide , then I am ready <br />
    <br />
    I didnt mention the fuel issue , but obv if high octane is not easily available in your vicinity then Oriel is a more sensible purchase , few turbo owners have tried new 92 Ron fuel however and so far are satisfied <br />
    <br />
    And not promoting races either and yes i know these are not racing cars [/QUOTE]<br />
    Comprehensive &amp; Sober Innocent devil and to mind that 15 cars + gap will take an even big hearted oriel fellow to bring his 28 lacs parallel to a turbo; at the finale realizing the sheer worth of 3 lacs more then ever <br />
    A tip to oriel owners friends - go get unichip or mtk racechip bolt on plug in and play upgrade. No warranty void and no 3 lacs spent over. An upgrade worth less than 60,000 is worth to save 28 lacs and prevent the inner repent and the honor stake of the Civic X shape at least. <br />
    If not wrong but tuned R18 might disturb stock turbo in the long stretch on the top speed end. Witnessed 8th gen doing 226km/hr -10th gen is even better- Curious ! <br />
    Might unichip is all in one solution for oriel owners - a win win.<br />
    Resale - Speed - Easy maintenance for 3 lacs less!! <br />
    [quote name="InNoCeNt_DeViL" post=5237284]Both Variants target different people and buyers<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    And not promoting races either and yes i know these are not racing cars [/QUOTE]<br />
    <br />
    <br />

Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    And not promoting races either and yes i know these are not racing cars
    <br />

Who are you? Michael Schumacher or Nicky Rosberg?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List