842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7

Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch

USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

Rules of the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    I meant center cups not tyres.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
    I know I know thats why a

And I answered the centre cups as well

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Apologies for being off topic.

Has anyone received their car from 8-Jun booking ?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iavais View Post
    Please no more fuel discussion. Please please please
    I can feel your feelings but turbo owners will be really desperate for this topic. It's really a pain for turbo owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today I called Total Head Office and PSO regional office of Lahore. PSO consignment will reach Lahore by mid night and Total tomorrow.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asim_n3 View Post
    Apologies for being off topic.

Has anyone received their car from 8-Jun booking ?

No. 8th June here as well. They lied by saying max mid Aug but now they said before aug end. So I am assuming next week end or the Monday after that. What about you ? Have you asked about your delivery date ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I suggest anyone can help this community by making a sheet of all Lahore (and other cities: as I live in Lahore so my preference will be Lahore) pumps who sell HOBC with the contact number. We all will save it for future reference. This will reduce the hassle of roaming and hopping on pumps uselessly.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darktempler View Post
    I understand discussing same thing again and again gets annoying simetimes but the fuel issue is really important. I am considering to stock HOBC so that I can use the car with out any hassle but if the above news is true then it can save me from the struggle.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
    You're right. Apologies for that. One of the main reasons I changed to 1.8 was fuel

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You're right. Apologies for that. One of the main reasons I changed to 1.8 was fuel
    I wish you very good luck but it's a short term phase. Soon it will be resolved. But turbo drive is killing....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yup ! Actually long story I have booked on 8-Jun and actually have couple of sources in atlas so checked through them and they said that mine has not been assigned with chasis number yet which means easily 2 more weeks.

While on the other hand when I called the factory on the given numbers hey said 20 to 25 Aug however upon confirming from them regarding chasis number they said ; No ! It has not been assigned yet to your relationship number ! Which means end August is a complete lie . It cannot be before Eid !!! My guess .

Upon inquiring from gateway they are not sure about anything as usual , however they said tentatively end of August !!! Again can't be true .

No clue where all the cars are getting delivered to after getting out of the factory !!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
    I wish you very good luck but it's a short term phase. Soon it will be resolved. But turbo drive is killing....

And another reason was the price lol . It was going out of my budget. I am stretched as it is with 1.8 but I'm sure the drive of 1.5 is indeed killer. Maybe insha'Allah in the future.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yup ! Actually long story I have booked on 8-Jun and actually have couple of sources in atlas so checked through them and they said that mine has not been assigned with chasis number yet which means easily 2 more weeks.

While on the other hand when I called the factory on the given numbers hey said 20 to 25 Aug however upon confirming from them regarding chasis number they said ; No ! It has not been assigned yet to your relationship number ! Which means end August is a complete lie . It cannot be before Eid !!! My guess .

Upon inquiring from gateway they are not sure about anything as usual , however they said tentatively end of August !!! Again can't be true .

No clue where all the cars are getting delivered to after getting out of the factory !!!

Wow so true. I called the factory and they said between 25th and 30th . I called Honda Centre they said 23rd is assembly of your car. I also wonder who the hell is getting all the cars. I mean those who booked on 6th and those who booked on 8th has a difference of two days yet the delivery is way off from the original schedule. They are so unclear about it.

Anyway don't they assign chassis number upon assembly ? I hope they don't deliver after Eid. According to Atlas factory guy the 1.8 will be assembled on coming Monday and Tuesday but who knows what they are actually up to. I was under the impression that the cars are already assembled.

Lastly how long does it take to assign chassis number?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wow so true. I called the factory and they said between 25th and 30th . I called Honda Centre they said 23rd is assembly of your car. I also wonder who the hell is getting all the cars. I mean those who booked on 6th and those who booked on 8th has a difference of two days yet the delivery is way off from the original schedule. They are so unclear about it.

Anyway don't they assign chassis number upon assembly ? I hope they don't deliver after Eid. According to Atlas factory guy the 1.8 will be assembled on coming Monday and Tuesday but who knows what they are actually up to. I was under the impression that the cars are already assembled.
    Regarding chasis number actually I have been told that this time around it's a little different . Atlas started production from 28Jun and they continued for 1 month to build stock . For pre bookings .

That's why they were saying that all pre booked orders will be delivered in August !

So they are assigning chasis numbers to relationship numbers upon complete payments .

But I guess that's old story now since July production is too old now and they will deliver latest productions now !

Let's hope for the best !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Regarding chasis number actually I have been told that this time around it's a little different . Atlas started production from 28Jun and they continued for 1 month to build stock . For pre bookings .

That's why they were saying that all pre booked orders will be delivered in August !

So they are assigning chasis numbers to relationship numbers upon complete payments .

But I guess that's old story now since July production is too old now and they will deliver latest productions now !

Let's hope for the best !

Yes I hope that we get freshly assembled cars now. Atleast that's what they said on the phone that 23rd is the date your car assembly is scheduled to begin

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

All own mafia... Eating hassle free tax free Neat money..

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
    Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well review and comparison of grande and 1.8 oriel is very interesting. .. but please remember that my comments are strictly based on my style of driving which is very modest and with a light foot. Grande was driven for 55000 kms and it was Jan 2015 model.... was maintained as per company policy and always used synthetic oil with 70.30 fuel mixture. By the time I was leaving it it was clocking 13.8 km per litre average in summers within city.... never used paddle shifters.... it?s acceleration could not be compared to civic X. This civic Has MUCH SMOOTHER AND swifter acceleration..... cabin noise can be compared as roughly equal in both cars ... as grande was noise less after 55k driven.... grande had yikohama dB tyres .... this one still has luxo.... so noose can be better reduced in civic. Definitely civic has much more goodies when grande just can?t compete.... push Start.... VSA.... auto brake hold...electric boot.... smart entry.... etc.... these r the points where I have enjoyed driving civic more than grande.... I don?t miss paddle shifters at all.... sun roof is better placed for air circulation in civic than grande.... seating position is better in civic.... driving comfort is better in civic.... interior ergonomics are much much better when compared to grandes stunted feel (although it felt nice when grande was new&#128521. ....can?t comment much on civic economy since its new..... maintain ce schedule is lighter in civic.... and yes the bigger tyres of civic definitely makes the drive more comfy.... when compared to grande..... since my grande didn?t have auto air con and immobiliser.... so here the again the marks go to civic.... I also find the external shape of of civic as bolder and fast looking when compared to grande.... build quality of paint and interior plastic was a bit better in grande.... with leather covered steering felt better. Grande infotainment was OK with android 2.1 I guess.... which we all know that lacks the power of modern smart phones.... it could not handle modern softwares.... stock sound system is better in civic.... I had to replace all of my speakers and add woofer and amp to get a decent sound out of grande.... under the hood..... grande was less complicated where is civic is pretty clustered and haphazard in civic... suspension is nearly the same feel in both.... I can be wrong here as my drive involves a very very clean route every day.... brakes are more responsive in civic.... there are also other goodies in civic like dual air bags.... passenger side lock controls...... auto lock on driving....and DTRL.... PRICE DIFFERENCE IS NOT MUCH BETWEEN THE TWO AND CIVIC DEFINITELY WINS HERE AND IT?S BOUND TO GIVE GRANDE A RUN FOR ITS MONEY FOR NEXT 4 YEARS TILL TOYOTA DECIDES TO LAUNCH ...... that?s much I can assess right now.... rest time will tell.... enjoys your rides guys ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes I hope that we get freshly assembled cars now. Atleast that's what they said on the phone that 23rd is the date your car assembly is scheduled to begin
    And your booking date was ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And your booking date was ?

8th June

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haroontayyab View Post
    Well review and comparison of grande and 1.8 oriel is very interesting. .. but please remember that my comments are strictly based on my style of driving which is very modest and with a light foot. Grande was driven for 55000 kms and it was Jan 2015 model.... was maintained as per company policy and always used synthetic oil with 70.30 fuel mixture. By the time I was leaving it it was clocking 13.8 km per litre average in summers within city.... never used paddle shifters.... it?s acceleration could not be compared to civic X. This civic Has MUCH SMOOTHER AND swifter acceleration..... cabin noise can be compared as roughly equal in both cars ... as grande was noise less after 55k driven.... grande had yikohama dB tyres .... this one still has luxo.... so noose can be better reduced in civic. Definitely civic has much more goodies when grande just can?t compete.... push Start.... VSA.... auto brake hold...electric boot.... smart entry.... etc.... these r the points where I have enjoyed driving civic more than grande.... I don?t miss paddle shifters at all.... sun roof is better placed for air circulation in civic than grande.... seating position is better in civic.... driving comfort is better in civic.... interior ergonomics are much much better when compared to grandes stunted feel (although it felt nice when grande was new��). ....can?t comment much on civic economy since its new..... maintain ce schedule is lighter in civic.... and yes the bigger tyres of civic definitely makes the drive more comfy.... when compared to grande..... since my grande didn?t have auto air con and immobiliser.... so here the again the marks go to civic.... I also find the external shape of of civic as bolder and fast looking when compared to grande.... build quality of paint and interior plastic was a bit better in grande.... with leather covered steering felt better. Grande infotainment was OK with android 2.1 I guess.... which we all know that lacks the power of modern smart phones.... it could not handle modern softwares.... stock sound system is better in civic.... I had to replace all of my speakers and add woofer and amp to get a decent sound out of grande.... under the hood..... grande was less complicated where is civic is pretty clustered and haphazard in civic... suspension is nearly the same feel in both.... I can be wrong here as my drive involves a very very clean route every day.... brakes are more responsive in civic.... there are also other goodies in civic like dual air bags.... passenger side lock controls...... auto lock on driving....and DTRL.... PRICE DIFFERENCE IS NOT MUCH BETWEEN THE TWO AND CIVIC DEFINITELY WINS HERE AND IT?S BOUND TO GIVE GRANDE A RUN FOR ITS MONEY FOR NEXT 4 YEARS TILL TOYOTA DECIDES TO LAUNCH ...... that?s much I can assess right now.... rest time will tell.... enjoys your rides guys ....
    Try to use paragraphs so that people actually read what you have written ..
    As it stands now it is just a wall of text

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haroontayyab View Post
    Well review and comparison of grande and 1.8 oriel is very interesting. .. but please remember that my comments are strictly based on my style of driving which is very modest and with a light foot. Grande was driven for 55000 kms and it was Jan 2015 model.... was maintained as per company policy and always used synthetic oil with 70.30 fuel mixture. By the time I was leaving it it was clocking 13.8 km per litre average in summers within city.... never used paddle shifters.... it?s acceleration could not be compared to civic X. This civic Has MUCH SMOOTHER AND swifter acceleration..... cabin noise can be compared as roughly equal in both cars ... as grande was noise less after 55k driven.... grande had yikohama dB tyres .... this one still has luxo.... so noose can be better reduced in civic. Definitely civic has much more goodies when grande just can?t compete.... push Start.... VSA.... auto brake hold...electric boot.... smart entry.... etc.... these r the points where I have enjoyed driving civic more than grande.... I don?t miss paddle shifters at all.... sun roof is better placed for air circulation in civic than grande.... seating position is better in civic.... driving comfort is better in civic.... interior ergonomics are much much better when compared to grandes stunted feel (although it felt nice when grande was new&#128521. ....can?t comment much on civic economy since its new..... maintain ce schedule is lighter in civic.... and yes the bigger tyres of civic definitely makes the drive more comfy.... when compared to grande..... since my grande didn?t have auto air con and immobiliser.... so here the again the marks go to civic.... I also find the external shape of of civic as bolder and fast looking when compared to grande.... build quality of paint and interior plastic was a bit better in grande.... with leather covered steering felt better. Grande infotainment was OK with android 2.1 I guess.... which we all know that lacks the power of modern smart phones.... it could not handle modern softwares.... stock sound system is better in civic.... I had to replace all of my speakers and add woofer and amp to get a decent sound out of grande.... under the hood..... grande was less complicated where is civic is pretty clustered and haphazard in civic... suspension is nearly the same feel in both.... I can be wrong here as my drive involves a very very clean route every day.... brakes are more responsive in civic.... there are also other goodies in civic like dual air bags.... passenger side lock controls...... auto lock on driving....and DTRL.... PRICE DIFFERENCE IS NOT MUCH BETWEEN THE TWO AND CIVIC DEFINITELY WINS HERE AND IT?S BOUND TO GIVE GRANDE A RUN FOR ITS MONEY FOR NEXT 4 YEARS TILL TOYOTA DECIDES TO LAUNCH ...... that?s much I can assess right now.... rest time will tell.... enjoys your rides guys ....
    So for those who are coming from Grande... They are definitely finding new civic better
    Thanks for your review mate.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers