842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7

Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch

USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

Rules of the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good news for All the Turbo Owners.
    I guess that could be one of the reason that why Atlas has delayed the TURBO 1.5 deliveries.

Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1707846

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asim_n3 View Post
    Yup ! Actually long story I have booked on 8-Jun and actually have couple of sources in atlas so checked through them and they said that mine has not been assigned with chasis number yet which means easily 2 more weeks.

While on the other hand when I called the factory on the given numbers hey said 20 to 25 Aug however upon confirming from them regarding chasis number they said ; No ! It has not been assigned yet to your relationship number ! Which means end August is a complete lie . It cannot be before Eid !!! My guess .

Upon inquiring from gateway they are not sure about anything as usual , however they said tentatively end of August !!! Again can't be true .

No clue where all the cars are getting delivered to after getting out of the factory !!!

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Dealers who are selling the cars on premium are getting all the cars while the ones who have pre booked unko quality check kay nam pay khuwar kar rahy hain.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Corollarules View Post
    Dealers who are selling the cars on premium are getting all the cars while the ones who have pre booked unko quality check kay nam pay khuwar kar rahy hain.
    I don't think so, every one, either dealer or direct customer, is getting delivery as per que. I got mine on 2nd Aug, booked on first day when booking was started.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    ?Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by civic7 View Post
    I don't think so, every one, either dealer or direct customer, is getting delivery as per que. I got mine on 2nd Aug, booked on first day when booking was started.

There is favoritism for sure. Happens in Pakistan all the time. My brother booked his turbo in mid July and I booked mine in June. He will have it delivered on the 25th of August, which is next week. His father in law knows someone in honda. They even offered him a white turbo three days after he booked. But he wanted in black.
    Even though I booked mine two and a half weeks before his, they are telling me to wait till end of Sept or early October.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Atlas is famous for giving vehicles on approach. Have not they mentioned delivery month on the PBO?
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Atlas is famous for giving vehicles on approach. Have not they mentioned delivery month on the PBO?
    No they haven't. Two days ago I was at honda point and this gentleman was arguing with their sales rep about how he had booked his car on the 8th of June and still hasn't gotten delivery.
    "sir Road par itni civic hein. Meine pehle din karwai thi. Abhi tuk ap bata nhn rahay. "
    The sales guy kept saying probably mid September. The guy was pretty pissed off and stormed out of the showroom.
    After he left. The manager came out and asked the sales rep" yar vip deliveries kitni ki hein is batch mein? " the guy replied atleast 15. Manager told him" iski Gari ab kisi aur ko na Dena. Next batch deliver karo isko"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usman1texh View Post
    There is favoritism for sure. Happens in Pakistan all the time. My brother booked his turbo in mid July and I booked mine in June. He will have it delivered on the 25th of August, which is next week. His father in law knows someone in honda. They even offered him a white turbo three days after he booked. But he wanted in black.
    Even though I booked mine two and a half weeks before his, they are telling me to wait till end of Sept or early October.

Atlas distributed around 450 vehicles to its dealer from 25-31 July and obviously they sell it on own money. And by the grace of Allah this became the reason behind the fall of own money.
    However now customers are in the que.

?Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Not really even private dealers are getting cars and that too in multiples

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No they haven't. Two days ago I was at honda point and this gentleman was arguing with their sales rep about how he had booked his car on the 8th of June and still hasn't gotten delivery.
    "sir Road par itni civic hein. Meine pehle din karwai thi. Abhi tuk ap bata nhn rahay. "
    The sales guy kept saying probably mid September. The guy was pretty pissed off and stormed out of the showroom.
    After he left. The manager came out and asked the sales rep" yar vip deliveries kitni ki hein is batch mein? " the guy replied atleast 15. Manager told him" iski Gari ab kisi aur ko na Dena. Next batch deliver karo isko"

Indus dealers issue a proper PBO on which delivery month is printed on the top right corner. In rare cases any delivery is delayed beyond the printed month.

From above post I am assuming that Atlas does not indicate delivery months on PBO, which breeds malpractices and queue jumping.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Atlas distributed around 450 vehicles to its dealer from 25-31 July and obviously they sell it on own money. And by the grace of Allah this became the reason behind the fall of own money.
    However now customers are in the que.

Right. That's fine. But sometimes the people who break the que and get their car out of turn are the ones who ruin the flow of deliveries. Like I gave you the example of my own brother.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Showrooms are asking nearly 90K ON money on a basic City or 3 month wait period. If you have a good approach you can easily get the car in 7 to 15 days with VIP written on the main screen

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Indus dealers issue a proper PBO on which delivery month is printed on the top right corner. In rare cases any delivery is delayed beyond the printed month.

From above post I am assuming that Atlas does not indicate delivery months on PBO, which breeds malpractices and queue jumping.
    That is a better practice for sure on Indus' part. But this being Pakistan, I would assume favoritism prevails at Indus Motors too; albeit not to the same degree as Atlas.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That is a better practice for sure on Indus' part. But this being Pakistan, I would assume favoritism prevails at Indus Motors too; albeit not to the same degree as Atlas.

Yes off course no place is immune but they give you car in the mentioned month.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
    Good news for All the Turbo Owners.
    I guess that could be one of the reason that why Atlas has delayed the TURBO 1.5 deliveries.

Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1707846
    That's great. Perfect timing for civic X. Sub kuch civic ki favour mai jaa raha hai;from positive reviews to hi octane. This time civic is here to rule!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    Showrooms are asking nearly 90K ON money on a basic City or 3 month wait period. If you have a good approach you can easily get the car in 7 to 15 days with VIP written on the main screen
    Yes I have also seen those VIP markings.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rajaahmed96 View Post
    Sat in a friend's civic turbo. Car has very less road noise and seating position is very nice, one doesn't get tired. Brakes and handling are also very good. Much of balanced car. I didn't see these welding issues in his car. And tbh turbo civic is real quick car in terms of 4cyl sedans. HOBC is available in isb. I actually wanted to book a 1.5 civic so i thought to try it as my friend owns one. Cabin felt spacious. AC is also very good. Stereo is also good. It is livelier than the regular 1.8 civic. It is quieter than 9th and 8th gen.
    The positive feedback has determined me to get civic X. Even many of my friends and cousins are praising civic X and ignore the quality issues once they test drive it. I so want to drive it but will once I get my own ride InshAllah.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    That's great. Perfect timing for civic X. Sub kuch civic ki favour mai jaa raha hai;from positive reviews to hi octane. This time civic is here to rule!

So now are you going for the turbo or still leaning towards the 1.8? Look man, I have two turbo charged cars, recommended RON for both of them is 95 and minimum 93. Have been driving them for 3 years without issue.
    Secondly, let me surprise you a bit more. I sold my Vezel Z and booked the 1.5 turbo. I bought it brand new in late 2015. Drove it 10,000km. Never liked it that much. I'm sure you are asking yourself is this guy a retard or what? Just personal preferences mate. I absolutely hated the CTBA feature. Didn't like the power delivery style of the hybrid motor. Although you know better than most that there are many positives about the vezel too.
    In short if someone asks me, should I go for the vezel or civic turbo. I tell them vezel all the way. But I wouldn't have it for myself.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So now are you going for the turbo or still leaning towards the 1.8? Look man, I have two turbo charged cars, recommended RON for both of them is 95 and minimum 93. Have been driving them for 3 years without issue.
    Secondly, let me surprise you a bit more. I sold my Vezel Z and booked the 1.5 turbo. I bought it brand new in late 2015. Drove it 10,000km. Never liked it that much. I'm sure you are asking yourself is this guy a retard or what? Just personal preferences mate. I absolutely hated the CTBA feature. Didn't like the power delivery style of the hybrid motor. Although you know better than most that there are many positives about the vezel too.
    In short if someone asks me, should I go for the vezel or civic turbo. I tell them vezel all the way. But I wouldn't have it for myself.

Brother you are not insane. You have your own preference and no one has to right to judge you on it. Yes its fine that you didn't like vezel. It's your choice
    Though I have it and I love it

Yes I agree with you that lower Ron will not destroy engine but it will surely affect it's performance. So that's why for those 173 horses to shine 91 should be available here

And bro I haven't finalized anything yet. Will get the car in the very start of 2017. I really like turbo but my father might not get one because it's a really fast car. But will try to convince him somehow. So the variant I like is turbo.

Lastly many many congratulations to you. May you enjoy the new beast. And do review it as well thanks.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    The positive feedback has determined me to get civic X. Even many of my friends and cousins are praising civic X and ignore the quality issues once they test drive it. I so want to drive it but will once I get my own ride InshAllah.

No doubt that everythng is going in Civic X at the moment. Its simply a headturner. I remember when in 2014 Grande was launched and it came on roads initially tu people was like " yeh new corolla guzri ha "
    BUT
    Now anyone who sees this beauty surely turn head to have a deep look at it... May it be parked or on the move.... and even a person see the car in his rear view mirror to see as long as its there... It surely is miles ahead of rolla this time.
    9th gen knsaray loss puray ker dae gi yeh gari double profit k sath.
    Bravo Honda CA for designing such a beautiful machine.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
    Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
    No doubt that everythng is going in Civic X at the moment. Its simply a headturner. I remember when in 2014 Grande was launched and it came on roads initially tu people was like " yeh new corolla guzri ha "
    BUT
    Now anyone who sees this beauty surely turn head to have a deep look at it... May it be parked or on the move.... and even a person see the car in his rear view mirror to see as long as its there... It surely is miles ahead of rolla this time.
    9th gen knsaray loss puray ker dae gi yeh gari double profit k sath.
    Bravo Honda CA for designing such a beautiful machine.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
    Dr sahab nailed it. In terms of looks alone I would pick this car. Baqi drive ki jistarha sub tareef ker rahay hain so definitely civic will be a big hit this time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

User Tag List