842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7

Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch

USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

Rules of the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gandalfgraha View Post
    Ok so I don't know what I am supposed to do now, my turbo booked on the 9th of June, which was supposed to be delivered TODAY, has been pushed back to 7th October, 2016. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HONDA ATLAS. I am fixing to go to the showroom and give them a piece of my mind. I was so angry on the phone that the salesman said he would refund the money which upset me even more, its not the money its the damn time I have invested. Anyway, anybody else have any update on this. The reason for delay????
    7th October or September?
    If it is October then its too much.
    The dealership here is also not telling me the delivery date, I think they also have some bad news.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda in Karachi saying within 2 months delivery for Oriel and 4.5-5 months for Turbo

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda started its bookings on June 6th. They collected Rs. 5 billion from the market in approximately a month. That means that by October 6th, more than 3 months will have passed with Honda having 5 billion "muft k paisay". Even if the invest it at a measly rate of 8% that means that in this time they will have made around Rs. 100 million. Now even if they refund all the money they collected, unhon nay muft k 10 Crore rupay bana liay hain. There are no quality concerns people. Its just unethical but smart business.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

7th October brother, they said they will pay the mark up, I couldn't help but smile sarcastically. I tried to explain to them that it is a matter how I had planned things and a matter of trust which they have lost. I will have to wait that is the only option but WILL NOT trust Honda again. They should have informed me long before with proper reasoning instead of one day before the promised delivery so I could have planned accordingly.

The reason for delay seems to be the 1.5t engine, apparently Atlas doesn't have enough engines. But I don't trust a word these guys say anymore. NOT A SINGLE WORD. By the way welds have improved yes but the plastics are pathetic and will stay that way it seems. HONDA DOES NOT CARE. So, we need to keep bashing them.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by talhaumar.32 View Post
    Honda started its bookings on June 6th. They collected Rs. 5 billion from the market in approximately a month. That means that by October 6th, more than 3 months will have passed with Honda having 5 billion "muft k paisay". Even if the invest it at a measly rate of 8% that means that in this time they will have made around Rs. 100 million. Now even if they refund all the money they collected, unhon nay muft k 10 Crore rupay bana liay hain. There are no quality concerns people. Its just unethical but smart business.
    Brother UNETHICAL yes but not at all SMART.

If they were smart they would have given better features better pricing and better build quality and most of all be straight forward and honest with their customers that way they would completely own this segment as the car itself is amazing, instead what they have managed to accomplish is ruin a beautiful car with pathetic build quality(plastics in particular), the worst paint quality , insane pricing and most importantly by deceiving and lying to their loyal customers.

I wouldn't mind the lack of features If the pricing was also done accordingly BUT at least the basic fit and finish and paint should be much better.

After this wave of initial bookings and the way they are treating people their sales will take a serious hit that's when they will wake up. They will not fix build quality until we stop buying. As of now they are least bothered by what people are complaining about since they have plenty of bookings and this delay in turbo delivery is not because of quality improvements but just because they don't have the engines.

All I can say is that Atlas has managed to ruin a car for me which I absolutely loved and was eager for its launch in pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother UNETHICAL yes but not at all SMART.

If they were smart they would have given better features better pricing and better build quality and most of all be straight forward and honest with their customers that way they would completely own this segment as the car itself is amazing, instead what they have managed to accomplish is ruin a beautiful car with pathetic build quality(plastics in particular), the worst paint quality , insane pricing and most importantly by deceiving and lying to their loyal customers.

I wouldn't mind the lack of features If the pricing was also done accordingly BUT at least the basic fit and finish and paint should be much better.

After this wave of initial bookings and the way they are treating people their sales will take a serious hit that's when they will wake up. They will not fix build quality until we stop buying. As of now they are least bothered by what people are complaining about since they have plenty of bookings and this delay in turbo delivery is not because of quality improvements but just because they don't have the engines.

All I can say is that Atlas has managed to ruin a car for me which I absolutely loved and was eager for its launch in pakistan
    Completely agreed. They are only going to react when the money stops flowing in. Until then all is well in their world.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok so I don't know what I am supposed to do now, my turbo booked on the 9th of June, which was supposed to be delivered TODAY, has been pushed back to 7th October, 2016. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HONDA ATLAS. I am fixing to go to the showroom and give them a piece of my mind. I was so angry on the phone that the salesman said he would refund the money which upset me even more, its not the money its the damn time I have invested. Anyway, anybody else have any update on this. The reason for delay????
    Brother you should seriously take them to the court. Just my advice

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aerojet View Post
    Salam everyone.. Ghalti se have booked the Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo from Honda Classic Islamabad. Booking date was the 6th June 2016. Still awaiting delivery as per Honda Classic they have only delivered 5 Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo. (which I dont believe as they busy selling their own cars on premium).
    If anyone has any contact or anything to find out the real status please let me know. Coz I am sick of the lies from Honda Classic Islamabad.

Furthermore if anyone is even thinking of booking from Honda Classic ...Khowar hona tayar rehna...
    Classic people r used to of these "laaray lgana" system but they r still better then 90% of honda dealerships

Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app
    What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    Cruise was good, are u getting turbo one?
    Converted to 1.8 as I was told by my friend in dealership that you should leave turbo as the deliveries will take time as long as 3-4 months. He told be inside story that atlas is short turbo ckd.

Sent from my SM-A500F using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Finally after a long wait and a week's delay on my own part, the car is here mashAllah.

Pics are slightly edited to remove the glare of the sun inside the showroom but I tweaked the pics a little more, not so much that the car looks different in real life. Looks pretty close to the snaps.

I wanted to get a different colour however based on living in Karachi, the dust factor caused me to make changes from black to Lunar Silver which isn't bad I must say.

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1472500775.630211.jpg
Views: 1076
Size:  173.8 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1472500803.503578.jpg
Views: 1071
Size:  62.1 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1472500816.580018.jpg
Size:  161.3 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1472500842.169550.jpg
Views: 1057
Size:  158.3 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1472500893.782816.jpg
Views: 1055
Size:  146.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1472500990.117877.jpg
Views: 1051
Size:  155.4 KB

*First impressions*
    Negligible issue with welding and all as posted earlier so thankfully it's not there in my car.

Ride is great, tyre pressure was 48-50 in all tyres (changed it to 30 PSI), acceleration is nice (kept it in low RPMs as its 130km only), overall the drive is very nice, front seats are pretty good, back seats are very good (verdict of my family), love the smart key system, headlights are misaligned a little so will have to have them straightened out from Honda, went for a car seat, have a little getting used to this car, feels so different and tech savvy than my reborn however much love for both, rims do look good however 5 spoke ones would look cooler (can't complain), tyres seem OK for now, will change them after using them a couple of thousand KMs and then see, do not like to location for the centre console opener as its too far back underneath for an easy and comfortable reach, for some reason my brake hold isn't working (maybe I'm using it incorrectly).

-

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sashah666 View Post
    Finally after a long wait and a week's delay on my own part, the car is here mashAllah.

Pics are slightly edited to remove the glare of the sun inside the showroom but I tweaked the pics a little more, not so much that the car looks different in real life. Looks pretty close to the snaps.

I wanted to get a different colour however based on living in Karachi, the dust factor caused me to make changes from black to Lunar Silver which isn't bad I must say.

*First impressions*
    Negligible issue with welding and all as posted earlier so thankfully it's not there in my car.

Ride is great, tyre pressure was 48-50 in all tyres (changed it to 30 PSI), acceleration is nice (kept it in low RPMs as its 130km only), overall the drive is very nice, front seats are pretty good, back seats are very good (verdict of my family), love the smart key system, headlights are misaligned a little so will have to have them straightened out from Honda, went for a car seat, have a little getting used to this car, feels so different and tech savvy than my reborn however much love for both, rims do look good however 5 spoke ones would look cooler (can't complain), tyres seem OK for now, will change them after using them a couple of thousand KMs and then see, do not like to location for the centre console opener as its too far back underneath for an easy and comfortable reach, for some reason my brake hold isn't working (maybe I'm using it incorrectly).

Congratulation this color looks really good in civic .
    good choice

Sent from my GT-I9505 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aerojet View Post
    Salam everyone.. Ghalti se have booked the Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo from Honda Classic Islamabad. Booking date was the 6th June 2016. Still awaiting delivery as per Honda Classic they have only delivered 5 Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo. (which I dont believe as they busy selling their own cars on premium).
    If anyone has any contact or anything to find out the real status please let me know. Coz I am sick of the lies from Honda Classic Islamabad.

Furthermore if anyone is even thinking of booking from Honda Classic ...Khowar hona tayar rehna...
    I would like to inform every Turbo Buyer who are waiting for delivery to go to there dealership and ask for the Back Order Tentative Delivery Time Sheet provided by Honda Atlas. I have seen it myself which shows the tentative delivery Date. I booked my Turbo on 10th June and now Tentative delivery date is Oct 7th. Although I am annoyed but the sales guy said if you have already made full payment then you will get early delivery. So my advise is to go and check the Sheet and make full payment to get early delivery.

Below is the Honda Classic Situation at the moment

6th June
    9 Turbo customers and delivery date is Aug 30th and Sept14

8th June
    9 Turbo customers and delivery date is Sept 21

9th June
    7 Turbo customers and delivery date is Oct 7th

10 June (I am in this slot)
    7 Turbo customers and delivery date is Oct 7th and Oct 14th

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lj72 View Post
    does any one know the delivery time for civic hardtop?
    i was told they are ready available without any premium.

is this so?
    Ready delivery with 35k to 50k premium in Islamabad

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bon747 View Post
    Converted to 1.8 as I was told by my friend in dealership that you should leave turbo as the deliveries will take time as long as 3-4 months. He told be inside story that atlas is short turbo ckd.

I booked the civic coz of 1.5 turbo engine....i can wait lil longer
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

*First impressions*

Congrats bro ! How do you compare torque of reborn vs X . Waiting for my X this week.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

*First impressions*

Mubarakain bro... welcome to the club

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

*First impressions*

For brake hold, seat belt is must.. So fasten the seat belt than it would be functionally.. Have u planned for seat cover ?

Sent from my F1f using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    I booked the civic coz of 1.5 turbo engine....i can wait lil longer
    Exactly. I had the same motivation all along. Shape and new turbo engine.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@sashah666 shes a beauty......hope she treats you well

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bon747 View Post
    Congrats bro ! How do you compare torque of reborn vs X . Waiting for my X this week.

Thank you bro. Actually the civic X isn't bad when pushing it hard but I didn't want to touch higher RPMs as yet but the response is pretty good. I still love my Reborn and parting with it soon is going to be an issue for me . Having said that, the CVT transmission is playing a big role in maintaining constant acceleration unlike the conventional gear box of the Reborn but a reborn which is well maintained does have adequate power.
    -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

User Tag List