842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7

Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch

USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

Rules of the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    Road presence.. Civic X Touring / Crystal Black Pearl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kknhheyxB_k
    "Mere Yaar Aisay Na Looto Mere Mann Ka Karar"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sam334 View Post
    I will make sure I get 2017 manufacturing even If I had to delay final payment why would I get 2016 model in December< I wanted 2017 model thats why I delayed the booking till end August otherwise I could have booked in June for Sept/OCt deliery
    I was just saying.

Every car should be delivered in a month time.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1710735

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by armytrix1 View Post
    Slight Modification On The Black X...Looks Killer! Matte Black Grill & Concave Rims. Source facebook/Karachitrack

Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1710576
    The matte black grill is killer, should be a must have for all the turbo owners.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hani View Post
    Sir u booked ur car, and approx after 5 months ur car will be delivered. So most probably in January...
    What will be the manufacturing year of ur car? 2016 or 2017??

Sent from my SM-G900H using PW Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Do you by any chance know about the delivery time of oriel?
    3-4 months for Oriel && 5-6 months for turbo

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by idl1000 View Post
    3-4 months for Oriel && 5-6 months for turbo
    Thank you sir...
    Yes today I visited the showroom and they also quoted me same delivery time. :-)

Sent from my SM-G900H using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi guys,

Got my white Turbo delivered yesterday. Had a chance to drive it around a bit. Sharing my initial impression for the benefit of all on this forum.

-The exterior design is just spectacular. I am sure most of you have seen that in pictures and in person. Exterior design was one of the reasons I bought the car.

- The turbo engine is splendid (the other reason i bought it). Couldn't help checking it out right as I took it out of the dealership although I did remember someone advising against pushing the car too much before the odo hits 1000 km. Anyway the acceleration is really good and lag is there only if you floor it and even then its not so bad. Even with a light foot acceleration is adequate.

-Suspension is also better than previous gen civics. Although definitely not as soft as that on the corolla.

Now the not so good parts.

-The plastics on the interior feel really cheap and sub-standard. The buttons on the steering and for climate control feel very cheap and flimsy. The black plastic panels literally feel like theyre made from recycled material. The dreaded panel gaps are still alive and kicking. The interior is not a good place to be in.

-The leather seats are very poor quality. The leatherite used is the cheapest quality and stitching is uneven and misaligned in multiple places. Same goes for leatherite on door panels and center console.

-The carpets are the cheapest quality available. Barely fit the description of carpet. Color is not suitable for dusty environments.

- They have completely ruined the center console because of the rear screen . It crackles when you put an elbow on it and your'e afraid to even use it too much beacuse it feels like it might break anytime. But by far the biggest eyesore in the cars interior is the cut they made for the rear screen at the back of the console (pics attached). This one is really really hard to swallow.

- The infotainment system feels generally poor and has a tonne of bugs. It hung up within a few hours of initial use and refused to reboot despite turning the engine off and on again.

-The rear screen screen randomly turns on by its own while its stowed in and also heats up. Everytime i sit in the car i have to check to make sure the rear screen is not switched on. I really hope this is something they'll be able to fix when the car goes in for its 1000 km check up. Rear screen resolution is also really bad. Plus I never got the point in putting a screen in there in the first place. At least mine's gonna stay stowed in most of the time (hopefully switched off )

-Other than that there are rattling/whistling sounds from a few spots. ( trademark of pakistani manufacturing ). Hoping they either go away on their own or I learn to live with them as I have learnt in the past its futile to ask the dealerships to find and fix them.

To sum up this generation of the civic is in my opinion by far the best looking and with the turbo option one of the most exciting to drive. Kudos to Honda desgin team.

The Honda Atlas part however is a colossal failure. They have done their best at ruining what couldve been a truly great car. The quality of materials and craftsmanship is not just pathetic by international standards but a new low even for pakistan manufacturing. No criticism is too harsh for what they have done.

Here are pictures of the problems i have discovered so far.
    Name:  1472740828903.jpg
Views: 1123
Size:  78.2 KBName:  1472740858384.jpg
Views: 1164
Size:  130.6 KBName:  1472740885214.jpg
Size:  76.9 KBName:  1472740896344.jpg
Views: 1126
Size:  183.6 KBName:  1472740916684.jpg
Views: 1112
Size:  59.4 KBName:  1472740927594.jpg
Views: 1109
Size:  68.0 KBName:  1472740952765.jpg
Views: 1108
Size:  156.5 KBName:  1472740964894.jpg
Views: 1110
Size:  135.5 KBName:  1472740976335.jpg
Size:  78.9 KBName:  1472740992325.jpg
Views: 1103
Size:  167.5 KBName:  1472741003844.jpg
Views: 1098
Size:  125.7 KBName:  1472741016704.jpg
Size:  167.2 KBName:  1472741031114.jpg
Views: 1094
Size:  80.0 KBName:  1472741045044.jpg
Views: 1104
Size:  193.0 KB

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@darktempler

Thank you sir. we need players like you.. who don't feel shame sharing their openly and honestly. Now if someone tells me I am exaggerating things. please come and answer me here. I am waiting.
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@darktempler many congrats and good feedback.

If only we had a choice of rear screen and leather, many could at least do what member arkhitekt did to his seats, instead of atlas forcing us to get cheap add ons.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darktempler View Post
    Hi guys,

Got my white Turbo delivered yesterday. Had a chance to drive it around a bit. Sharing my initial impression for the benefit of all on this forum.

-The exterior design is just spectacular. I am sure most of you have seen that in pictures and in person. Exterior design was one of the reasons I bought the car.

- The turbo engine is splendid (the other reason i bought it). Couldn't help checking it out right as I took it out of the dealership although I did remember someone advising against pushing the car too much before the odo hits 1000 km. Anyway the acceleration is really good and lag is there only if you floor it and even then its not so bad. Even with a light foot acceleration is adequate.

-Suspension is also better than previous gen civics. Although definitely not as soft as that on the corolla.

-The plastics on the interior feel really cheap and sub-standard. The buttons on the steering and for climate control feel very cheap and flimsy. The black plastic panels literally feel like theyre made from recycled material. The dreaded panel gaps are still alive and kicking. The interior is not a good place to be in.

-The leather seats are very poor quality. The leatherite used is the cheapest quality and stitching is uneven and misaligned in multiple places. Same goes for leatherite on door panels and center console.

-The carpets are the cheapest quality available. Barely fit the description of carpet. Color is not suitable for dusty environments.

- They have completely ruined the center console because of the rear screen . It crackles when you put an elbow on it and your'e afraid to even use it too much beacuse it feels like it might break anytime. But by far the biggest eyesore in the cars interior is the cut they made for the rear screen at the back of the console (pics attached). This one is really really hard to swallow.

- The infotainment system feels generally poor and has a tonne of bugs. It hung up within a few hours of initial use and refused to reboot despite turning the engine off and on again.

-The rear screen screen randomly turns on by its own while its stowed in and also heats up. Everytime i sit in the car i have to check to make sure the rear screen is not switched on. I really hope this is something they'll be able to fix when the car goes in for its 1000 km check up. Rear screen resolution is also really bad. Plus I never got the point in putting a screen in there in the first place. At least mine's gonna stay stowed in most of the time (hopefully switched off )

-Other than that there are rattling/whistling sounds from a few spots. ( trademark of pakistani manufacturing ). Hoping they either go away on their own or I learn to live with them as I have learnt in the past its futile to ask the dealerships to find and fix them.

To sum up this generation of the civic is in my opinion by far the best looking and with the turbo option one of the most exciting to drive. Kudos to Honda desgin team.

The Honda Atlas part however is a colossal failure. They have done their best at ruining what couldve been a truly great car. The quality of materials and craftsmanship is not just pathetic by international standards but a new low even for pakistan manufacturing. No criticism is too harsh for what they have done.

Quality is lackluster literally the QA is blind.

Anyways congratulations on your ride. May it serve you well.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ Thanks for your review ! i believe its a total rip off for the money you pay for it that is a 3mill mark .. just ridicolous .. maybe 2017 sees a different model .. what do you guys think ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi guys,

Congratulations and may you enjoy its drive despite all these irritating shoddy Atlas jobs. I thank my stars for not pre-booking.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    @darktempler

Thank you sir. we need players like you.. who don't feel shame sharing their openly and honestly. Now if someone tells me I am exaggerating things. please come and answer me here. I am waiting.
    +1

Atlas has made Civic X, half a Civic.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Honda civic X 1.5L Turbo in Pakistan doing 0-100km/h in Exact 7.2 seconds
    Video taken from this thread earlier and time watch is added.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I will be booking myself a VTI Oriel on Monday Inshallah. Visited two dealers in Karachi today and both said delivery commitments are:

VTI = 1 Month
    VTI Oriel = 4 Months
    Turbo = 3 Months

Will check another dealership tomorrow before finalizing which dealership to book it at. I've heard people having terrible experience with Honda Dealerships regarding delivery commitment on pre booking cars. The sales guys were very sure that given timeline will not exceed. Want to ask if do they deliver on expected date and if delayed than how much is the normal exceed time? I visited a dealership 2 weeks ago and timelines have jumped considerable since then and Premium money now seems to have doubled.

Also can owners of the cars give review on mileage from the cars, it might be too early for proper values but still what is it showing in new cars right now.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

When will civic x be available in manual

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi guys,

Since my drive is more than 2000 KMs on turbo so I can tell you about the future:

Turbo is really awesome and even with eco mode it runs like a rocket and when you turn it off, put it in S mode with paddle shifter it becomes a beast.
    Interior: May Allah give you good luck. BUT the centre console is so much irritating that sometimes I wish I can detach it. I feel there are some screws missing or not tightened properly. It's not at all arm rest it's a brain teaser. I have to increase the fan speed just to avoid those sounds which punches in your head. Some day I will ask dealership to dismantle it and fix it with screws and thread lockers. Otherwise it will keep increasing.

The sound proofing is pathetic. The window glasses are too thin that you can even hear the sound of side mirrors folding motors. If you are using phone while driving you can even hear the sound of a bicycle bell from very far so just imagine what will be the impression on the person who is on other side of call. Over a period of time it will start giving crackers sound when your leg touches the side of console.

For Navigation: my advice is to upgrade the system through Honda. Although it won't clear all the bugs but reboot problems will be fixed. You will soon find volume control problems and that will be annoying when you are connected through BT and just finished the call. Speakers are of lowest ever quality. Even worse than Mehran. This cannot be fixed.
    Rear Screen: we paid around 30k for this junk. The visuals are too blur and it cannot be fixed.
    The only way is to replace it (both) with better one.

Soon you will find there is no space to put your cells, keys, glasses, bottles. There is no hook on the back of front seat unlike previous models. You only have one glove box which is already messed up with Wapda cables.

Key less entry and remote start is a plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
    Since my drive is more than 2000 KMs on turbo so I can tell you about the future:

Turbo is really awesome and even with eco mode it runs like a rocket and when you turn it off, put it in S mode with paddle shifter it becomes a beast.
    Interior: May Allah give you good luck. BUT the centre console is so much irritating that sometimes I wish I can detach it. I feel there are some screws missing or not tightened properly. It's not at all arm rest it's a brain teaser. I have to increase the fan speed just to avoid those sounds which punches in your head. Some day I will ask dealership to dismantle it and fix it with screws and thread lockers. Otherwise it will keep increasing.

The sound proofing is pathetic. The window glasses are too thin that you can even hear the sound of side mirrors folding motors. If you are using phone while driving you can even hear the sound of a bicycle bell from very far so just imagine what will be the impression on the person who is on other side of call. Over a period of time it will start giving crackers sound when your leg touches the side of console.

For Navigation: my advice is to upgrade the system through Honda. Although it won't clear all the bugs but reboot problems will be fixed. You will soon find volume control problems and that will be annoying when you are connected through BT and just finished the call. Speakers are of lowest ever quality. Even worse than Mehran. This cannot be fixed.
    Rear Screen: we paid around 30k for this junk. The visuals are too blur and it cannot be fixed.
    The only way is to replace it (both) with better one.

Soon you will find there is no space to put your cells, keys, glasses, bottles. There is no hook on the back of front seat unlike previous models. You only have one glove box which is already messed up with Wapda cables.

Key less entry and remote start is a plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont know man, i make up my mind of booking an oriel and than after reading yours and others reviews, i just want to quit the thought. What would you recommend?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I dont know man, i make up my mind of booking an oriel and than after reading yours and others reviews, i just want to quit the thought. What would you recommend?
    oriel is 100% worth its money , turbo on the other hand , i wouldn't spend 3 mil for the features being offered on turbo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Go to dealership and review it yourself. The more you listen the more you will get confused.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List