Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 132 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2630
Like Tree1806Likes

Thread: Civic X Owners & Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/


    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


    Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7


    Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map



    Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch


    USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

    Rules of the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.





    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  2. #1061
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    At this time of year. I will strongly recommend just don't place an order. Wait till spring of 2017. Things will get clear as far as quality/ Improvements and the fuel availability if you are going for 1.5T [ which at this time looks very fishy]. To me engine is not everything.. the car is total package.. which includes the fit and finish [ many people don't like my this term but this is technical term used in automotive industry, sadly. its seriously hit by Atlas]

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    I dont know man, i make up my mind of booking an oriel and than after reading yours and others reviews, i just want to quit the thought. What would you recommend?
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  3. #1062
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,578
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Shell F7 has place a permanent notice Hi Octane not available.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  4. #1063
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Strange no Civic owner has posted thread in member rides section yet unlike previous civic launches. Maybe they dont want to see it getting bashed for quality issues?
    Aunda Fan

  5. #1064
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
    Since my drive is more than 2000 KMs on turbo so I can tell you about the future:

    Turbo is really awesome and even with eco mode it runs like a rocket and when you turn it off, put it in S mode with paddle shifter it becomes a beast.
    Interior: May Allah give you good luck. BUT the centre console is so much irritating that sometimes I wish I can detach it. I feel there are some screws missing or not tightened properly. It's not at all arm rest it's a brain teaser. I have to increase the fan speed just to avoid those sounds which punches in your head. Some day I will ask dealership to dismantle it and fix it with screws and thread lockers. Otherwise it will keep increasing.

    The sound proofing is pathetic. The window glasses are too thin that you can even hear the sound of side mirrors folding motors. If you are using phone while driving you can even hear the sound of a bicycle bell from very far so just imagine what will be the impression on the person who is on other side of call. Over a period of time it will start giving crackers sound when your leg touches the side of console.

    For Navigation: my advice is to upgrade the system through Honda. Although it won't clear all the bugs but reboot problems will be fixed. You will soon find volume control problems and that will be annoying when you are connected through BT and just finished the call. Speakers are of lowest ever quality. Even worse than Mehran. This cannot be fixed.
    Rear Screen: we paid around 30k for this junk. The visuals are too blur and it cannot be fixed.
    The only way is to replace it (both) with better one.

    Soon you will find there is no space to put your cells, keys, glasses, bottles. There is no hook on the back of front seat unlike previous models. You only have one glove box which is already messed up with Wapda cables.

    Key less entry and remote start is a plus.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seems people's fear for sound insulation compared to 9th gen were true
    Aunda Fan

  6. #1065
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,578
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
    The sound proofing is pathetic. The window glasses are too thin that you can even hear the sound of side mirrors folding motors. If you are using phone while driving you can even hear the sound of a bicycle bell from very far so just imagine what will be the impression on the person who is on other side of call. Over a period of time it will start giving crackers sound when your leg touches the side of console.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks to Atlas who have used window glass made byAhmad Glass Industries 13-KM Sheikhupura Road, Lahore Pakistan. They make window glass for the rickshaws, but now I have come to know that they are also making window glass for Civic and City.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  7. #1066
    PakWheeler Follow
    mian_jee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    230
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    At this time of year. I will strongly recommend just don't place an order. Wait till spring of 2017. Things will get clear as far as quality/ Improvements and the fuel availability if you are going for 1.5T [ which at this time looks very fishy]. To me engine is not everything.. the car is total package.. which includes the fit and finish [ many people don't like my this term but this is technical term used in automotive industry, sadly. its seriously hit by Atlas]
    I wanted to have that 1.5T vary badly, but since it's launch i am doing the same what you have said above.

    3 million are very hard to earn, i'm not draining them just for the looks.

    This half cooked Civic is not the end of the world & i'm in no hurry.

  8. #1067
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  9. #1068
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    Yep, and rickshaw wala sheesha at the windows, rip noise reduction 😜



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  10. #1069
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Thanks to Atlas who have used window glass made byAhmad Glass Industries 13-KM Sheikhupura Road, Lahore Pakistan. They make window glass for the rickshaws, but now I have come to know that they are also making window glass for Civic and City.
    Its a great achievement for Ahmad glass company
    Aunda Fan

  11. #1070
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,578
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post

    Not in Pakistan X though
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  12. #1071
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Its a great achievement for Ahmad glass company
    Yep and all of their vendors has got a gift of honda civicX 1.8 😜
    How about that?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  13. #1072
    PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan0001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Its a great achievement for Ahmad glass company
    Its likely Sheeda from Pind Dadan Khan or Lalo Kheet with diploma in plumbering got a job in Emaar Dubai as Civil Engineer.

    No offense meant to anyone

  14. #1073
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    qwertypoiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    29,136
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    This is stupid argument, no matter what the company is i am sure they did all the quality checks
    RIP

  15. #1074
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan0001 View Post
    Its likely Sheeda from Pind Dadan Khan or Lalo Kheet with diploma in plumbering got a job in Emaar Dubai as Civil Engineer.

    No offense meant to anyone
    I know one sheeda sheeshay wala in pind daadan khan. 😜


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  16. #1075
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
    This is stupid argument, no matter what the company is i am sure they did all the quality checks
    Yes, indeed. QC be like:
    Window goes up and down properly 😜


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  17. #1076
    PakWheeler Follow
    darktempler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
    Since my drive is more than 2000 KMs on turbo so I can tell you about the future:

    Turbo is really awesome and even with eco mode it runs like a rocket and when you turn it off, put it in S mode with paddle shifter it becomes a beast.
    Interior: May Allah give you good luck. BUT the centre console is so much irritating that sometimes I wish I can detach it. I feel there are some screws missing or not tightened properly. It's not at all arm rest it's a brain teaser. I have to increase the fan speed just to avoid those sounds which punches in your head. Some day I will ask dealership to dismantle it and fix it with screws and thread lockers. Otherwise it will keep increasing.

    The sound proofing is pathetic. The window glasses are too thin that you can even hear the sound of side mirrors folding motors. If you are using phone while driving you can even hear the sound of a bicycle bell from very far so just imagine what will be the impression on the person who is on other side of call. Over a period of time it will start giving crackers sound when your leg touches the side of console.

    For Navigation: my advice is to upgrade the system through Honda. Although it won't clear all the bugs but reboot problems will be fixed. You will soon find volume control problems and that will be annoying when you are connected through BT and just finished the call. Speakers are of lowest ever quality. Even worse than Mehran. This cannot be fixed.
    Rear Screen: we paid around 30k for this junk. The visuals are too blur and it cannot be fixed.
    The only way is to replace it (both) with better one.

    Soon you will find there is no space to put your cells, keys, glasses, bottles. There is no hook on the back of front seat unlike previous models. You only have one glove box which is already messed up with Wapda cables.

    Key less entry and remote start is a plus.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    How can I upgrade the nav unit? You mean ask the dealership to fix it or change the unit altogther?

    Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #1077
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    qwertypoiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    29,136
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan0001 View Post
    Its likely Sheeda from Pind Dadan Khan or Lalo Kheet with diploma in plumbering got a job in Emaar Dubai as Civil Engineer.

    No offense meant to anyone
    i am sure you offended sheeda, people from Pind dadn khan, lalo kheet and all those having diplomas in plumbing
    RIP

  19. #1078
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
    i am sure you offended sheeda, people from Pind dadn khan, lalo kheet and all those having diplomas in plumbing
    LoL


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  20. #1079
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,306
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    AGI glass in japanese car is a good thing if it meets the required specs.

    come on people we should be proud that we have started manufacturing something to international standard.

    i dont think that LHD and RHD cars have different glass shape or manufacturing. anyways we should be appreciative to this news.

  21. #1080
    PakWheeler Follow
    bon747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    811
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
    Since my drive is more than 2000 KMs on turbo so I can tell you about the future:

    Turbo is really awesome and even with eco mode it runs like a rocket and when you turn it off, put it in S mode with paddle shifter it becomes a beast.
    Interior: May Allah give you good luck. BUT the centre console is so much irritating that sometimes I wish I can detach it. I feel there are some screws missing or not tightened properly. It's not at all arm rest it's a brain teaser. I have to increase the fan speed just to avoid those sounds which punches in your head. Some day I will ask dealership to dismantle it and fix it with screws and thread lockers. Otherwise it will keep increasing.

    The sound proofing is pathetic. The window glasses are too thin that you can even hear the sound of side mirrors folding motors. If you are using phone while driving you can even hear the sound of a bicycle bell from very far so just imagine what will be the impression on the person who is on other side of call. Over a period of time it will start giving crackers sound when your leg touches the side of console.

    For Navigation: my advice is to upgrade the system through Honda. Although it won't clear all the bugs but reboot problems will be fixed. You will soon find volume control problems and that will be annoying when you are connected through BT and just finished the call. Speakers are of lowest ever quality. Even worse than Mehran. This cannot be fixed.
    Rear Screen: we paid around 30k for this junk. The visuals are too blur and it cannot be fixed.
    The only way is to replace it (both) with better one.

    Soon you will find there is no space to put your cells, keys, glasses, bottles. There is no hook on the back of front seat unlike previous models. You only have one glove box which is already messed up with Wapda cables.

    Key less entry and remote start is a plus.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wapda cable too good

    Sent from my SM-A500F using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •