842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7

Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch

USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

Rules of the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by memad View Post
    The meter cluster and screen apprears too bright, which can be distracting in the night driving on highways.

Is there any option to dim the brightness of meter cluster to a comfortable level, also can the screen be turned off while the running app continues to work in back ground.
    Further to Arkhtekt Sb's advice, nav screen can be dimmed by 2 ways:

Temporary Solution
    Tap the power button once, the screen will be dimmed for the duration of the drive.

Permanent Solution
    Swipe your finger down from the top of the screen. It will show quick settings including Brightness, which is set to Auto. Change it as desired. Let me know if it doesnt work for you.
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_TopicID!53562~ForumID!29~pw.html

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khuram2703 View Post
    me selling too, 1.5 T Black, car is coming on 21st Sep at Honda Fort.
    Demand?

Sent from Phone using Thumbs.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Some questions for the experts before booking the X!

Hey everyone!

A few questions for the all knowing experts before I go to book my Oriel right after eid.

1. If I book now and decide to take delivery in January, would I be getting the manufacturing and registration date to be 2017? Someone told me model number and registration changes after Feb. How true is that? I want a 2017 manufactured car registered in 2017.

2. How are the options for aftermarket navigation? Can someone please tag me on the post where it was mentioned? And has anyone been able to compare the two? I don't want navigation but a display. Preferably 3gb android. Where is the best country in the world to find it from easily? Bolt to bolt fitting hopefully.

3. How is the factory leather? Has anyone compared the factory leather to the aftermarket leatherette? Is it worth the 75000 extra? (60k extra if you keep the cost at 15k for aftermarket)

4. Can someone confirm that the bulbs inside high/low/fog are actually HID's? If not, can someone provide me with bulb size numbers for high/low/fog? I am planning to get LED bulbs which are cooler and more energy efficient than HID's, but if from the factory I am getting HID's, then I am not going to change. I am happy that atleast they are giving LED's in the number plate lights.

5. What is the best tracker system deployed in Pakistan currently? The one with the best customer service and update of location. Ideally, it should be realtime tracking using GPS instead of lag times of 3-5 minutes.

6. When it comes to tires, what are a better option? Michelin or Yokohama? I am not going to change the size because I feel more comfortable in knowing that the person who designed and built this car knows a lot more than I do and if they decided the size, they know better why that is.

7. Does anyone know of a website where I can order the Modulo or other bodykit? Or a place I can physically go to buy in beijing or kuala lumpur or jeddah? Because I know a normal plastic body kit shouldn't be more than 30k MAX. So I don't like the idea of paying 70k more.

Lastly, I need a picture of what the Modern Steel Metallic looks like in actual. So if anyone has it, please share.

I thank everyone, who will reply, in advance and I wish you all a safe journey every time you drive your beautiful cars.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oziman View Post
    Can you please PM me your demand?
    Are you interested in buying a 1.5 Turbo?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys I posted earlier as well but didn't get a reply. I have a black oriel - registered, comes with after market glass coating. Driven around 900 kms. However as the engine is exactly like my previous 9th gen so I'm now interested in getting a 1.5t. If anyone is interested in a exchange or can help me sell my car and get a 1.5t I'd be grateful.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Disappointing. Did you take this up with the dealership to get them
    fixed?
    Will do when i go for it's first checkup.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fawazk View Post
    Hey everyone!

A few questions for the all knowing experts before I go to book my Oriel right after eid.

1. If I book now and decide to take delivery in January, would I be getting the manufacturing and registration date to be 2017? Someone told me model number and registration changes after Feb. How true is that? I want a 2017 manufactured car registered in 2017.

2. How are the options for aftermarket navigation? Can someone please tag me on the post where it was mentioned? And has anyone been able to compare the two? I don't want navigation but a display. Preferably 3gb android. Where is the best country in the world to find it from easily? Bolt to bolt fitting hopefully.

3. How is the factory leather? Has anyone compared the factory leather to the aftermarket leatherette? Is it worth the 75000 extra? (60k extra if you keep the cost at 15k for aftermarket)

4. Can someone confirm that the bulbs inside high/low/fog are actually HID's? If not, can someone provide me with bulb size numbers for high/low/fog? I am planning to get LED bulbs which are cooler and more energy efficient than HID's, but if from the factory I am getting HID's, then I am not going to change. I am happy that atleast they are giving LED's in the number plate lights.

5. What is the best tracker system deployed in Pakistan currently? The one with the best customer service and update of location. Ideally, it should be realtime tracking using GPS instead of lag times of 3-5 minutes.

6. When it comes to tires, what are a better option? Michelin or Yokohama? I am not going to change the size because I feel more comfortable in knowing that the person who designed and built this car knows a lot more than I do and if they decided the size, they know better why that is.

7. Does anyone know of a website where I can order the Modulo or other bodykit? Or a place I can physically go to buy in beijing or kuala lumpur or jeddah? Because I know a normal plastic body kit shouldn't be more than 30k MAX. So I don't like the idea of paying 70k more.

Lastly, I need a picture of what the Modern Steel Metallic looks like in actual. So if anyone has it, please share.

I thank everyone, who will reply, in advance and I wish you all a safe journey every time you drive your beautiful cars.

I booked myself an Oriel (modern steel metallic) last week, delivery will be after January 2017 so it will be a complete 2017 car, registration and model. There is no way to take prior delivery of an Oriel because of the waiting period unless you are willing to pay On/premium. Going for a plain i-Vtec would be best if you want your car in early and it will save you money for aftermarket mods.

Regarding NAV, I did alot of searching and aftermarket will likely be available around Rs 45,000 (saw an ad for a seller in Lahore for this much), also reviewed systems online from China they start at $365+ shipping. This doesnt include the front and rear camera so prices for those will add up. Hence decided just for saving 10-15K will not risk having a electrician mess up the fittings on my car and drill holes for the cameras. No matter how much you try clips dont always set back like new once a panel is opened, didnt want to risk sqeeky noises and opted to get NAV. Im pretty sure the car will give me problems when parking so I expect some usefulness out of the front camera.

Regarding seats, honestly I think cloth will be better because of heat but opting for leather because of the bragging rights. I like the design and the black/beige combination pattern Honda has on the Civic X. If you have the money go for it else its an option that could be left out or gotten aftermarket later. But I doubt at least for now aftermarket leather might have different design than Honda factory fitted.

I have also opted for the 4yr/100,000km warranty, the guy at the showroom told me if I install different size tires or rims it will affect the warranty for suspension so keep that in mind if you plan on changing wheels.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 3fba3b21b7188a751cda70b51b72c9bf
    I guess this is the modern steel

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
    !!!!! Corolla is Not A ROLLA its a Pleasure !!!!!

CoRoLLa RoCkS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mshoaibsaleem View Post
    I booked myself an Oriel (modern steel metallic) last week, delivery will be after January 2017 so it will be a complete 2017 car, registration and model. There is no way to take prior delivery of an Oriel because of the waiting period unless you are willing to pay On/premium. Going for a plain i-Vtec would be best if you want your car in early and it will save you money for aftermarket mods.

Regarding NAV, I did alot of searching and aftermarket will likely be available around Rs 45,000 (saw an ad for a seller in Lahore for this much), also reviewed systems online from China they start at $365+ shipping. This doesnt include the front and rear camera so prices for those will add up. Hence decided just for saving 10-15K will not risk having a electrician mess up the fittings on my car and drill holes for the cameras. No matter how much you try clips dont always set back like new once a panel is opened, didnt want to risk sqeeky noises and opted to get NAV. Im pretty sure the car will give me problems when parking so I expect some usefulness out of the front camera.

Regarding seats, honestly I think cloth will be better because of heat but opting for leather because of the bragging rights. I like the design and the black/beige combination pattern Honda has on the Civic X. If you have the money go for it else its an option that could be left out or gotten aftermarket later. But I doubt at least for now aftermarket leather might have different design than Honda factory fitted.

I have also opted for the 4yr/100,000km warranty, the guy at the showroom told me if I install different size tires or rims it will affect the warranty for suspension so keep that in mind if you plan on changing wheels.
    The quality of leather given by Atlas has always been pathetic and horrible. It dulls, cracks and fades in not time. This time they have taken a step further into making it more horrible than before by deteriorating the neatness of stitching. I posted this earlier as well and posting again, aftermarket custom leatherite job I got done which includes door panels, centre console and seats in the softest most realistic artificial leather of my choice. The total price with best possible grade material I spent is 15k.

And by the way the leather package provided by Honda is 30% leather which includes seat and back, while all sides, doors back sides of seats is artificial. And that is exactly the reason why in 6 months it becomes a two tone shades of beige interior.

And the fabric this time is equally worse.

Name:  20160901_112657.jpg
Views: 664
Size:  89.8 KBName:  20160901_112706.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  126.5 KBName:  20160901_112619.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  131.2 KBName:  20160901_112625.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  114.9 KB

And about the Navigation, dont risk it for saving 30k and end up getting a useless fitting with squeaky noises and desi totka wiring with non original camera fittings etc. Get an original Honda provided system. Why risk electrical warranty on your car?
    Hey everyone!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Are you interested in buying a civic turbo 1.5?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

80% people having the turbo civics are driving it on regular 87 RON fuel. If it is going to create problems for the car, we will know pretty soon I guess.

Name:  1473582144269.jpg
Views: 826
Size:  57.7 KB

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5 using PW Forums mobile app
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nab101 View Post
    Any one know of good leather seats vendor in Karachi?
    Go for hashmi shahre Qauideen

Sent from my SM-G925F using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fawadakbarkhan View Post
    80% people having the turbo civics are driving it on regular 87 RON fuel. If it is going to create problems for the car, we will know pretty soon I guess.

Its inevitable . there is no high octane pump here in Sargodha so they will probably use regular

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fawadakbarkhan View Post

Nice pose 😂😂😂😂

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

answers are in blue below.

hey everyone!

A few questions for the all knowing experts before i go to book my oriel right after eid.

1. if i book now and decide to take delivery in january, would i be getting the manufacturing and registration date to be 2017? someone told me model number and registration changes after feb. How true is that? I want a 2017 manufactured car registered in 2017.

answer: Not a clue. Someone else needs to fill you in on this.

2. how are the options for aftermarket navigation? can someone please tag me on the post where it was mentioned? And has anyone been able to compare the two? I don't want navigation but a display. Preferably 3gb android. Where is the best country in the world to find it from easily? Bolt to bolt fitting hopefully.

answer: Buddy best bet is to get the navigation from honda atlas. The 1.8 oriel navigation is perfect and has nothing wrong with it as i have been using it daily and doesn't seem to have any issues whatsoever till now.

3. how is the factory leather? has anyone compared the factory leather to the aftermarket leatherette? Is it worth the 75000 extra? (60k extra if you keep the cost at 15k for aftermarket)

answer: Factory leather as others mentioned is crap. For the price they ask, and for the product they give is just sad. They're losing their own market. I have seen the factory leather with my own eyes at the honda dealership in karachi and the leather wasn't looking good after two days of people visiting the showroom and sitting on it, so maybe 6 months for you and it will fade away. As for @arkhitekt i think he's right as the leather atlas is giving isn't 100% pure leather, it has a mixture in it. Best bet, take the leatherette option for a fraction of the price and enjoy. That way, after 2 years or so, if you don't want it, throw it and get another one for 8-9000 tops and maybe by that time the price of leatherette in civic x will go down to 5000/-. Pics posted of leatherette job on my oriel. Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1713456Civic X Owners & Fan Club -1713457
    4. can someone confirm that the bulbs inside high/low/fog are actually hid's? if not, can someone provide me with bulb size numbers for high/low/fog? I am planning to get led bulbs which are cooler and more energy efficient than hid's, but if from the factory i am getting hid's, then i am not going to change. I am happy that atleast they are giving led's in the number plate lights.

answer: Not a clue. My seat cover guy did tell me that eventually if you want hid this is the size but i forgot the size which he said is a clip to clip size meaning no wire cuts and what not. however, if i'm not wrong, changing the bubs should void the electrical warranty no? Help me out with this one if someone can please.

5. what is the best tracker system deployed in pakistan currently? the one with the best customer service and update of location. Ideally, it should be realtime tracking using gps instead of lag times of 3-5 minutes.

answer: Buddy for that you need to get something like brickhouse spark nano type thing as i am not entirely happy with the pakistani vehicle trackers as my earlier experience with the entire vehicle shutting down because i was near some sensitive location or someone was passing by with his bomb detection vehicle is a big issue.

However, the brickhouse spark nano will only work as gps location device and not a vehicle disabling device and as per the email i got from the brickhouse company last year claims that it only works with a mobilink sim in pakistan.

6. when it comes to tires, what are a better option? michelin or yokohama? I am not going to change the size because i feel more comfortable in knowing that the person who designed and built this car knows a lot more than i do and if they decided the size, they know better why that is.

answer: For the tyres @arkhitekt should know better as he's changed from bx luxo to another brand i forgot. When it comes for me to change the tyres, i will go for continental conti premium contact tyres with an a grade temperature rating as i usually drive in sindh therefore the excess heat off the road is something i need to worry about first and foremost.

7. does anyone know of a website where i can order the modulo or other bodykit? or a place i can physically go to buy in beijing or kuala lumpur or jeddah? Because i know a normal plastic body kit shouldn't be more than 30k max. So i don't like the idea of paying 70k more.

answer: Not a clue.

lastly, i need a picture of what the modern steel metallic looks like in actual. So if anyone has it, please share.

answer: I think someone has already posted a picture of the modern steel metallic. Enjoy apologies for not being able to answer everything, better to say i don't know than create a story.

i thank everyone, who will reply, in advance and i wish you all a safe journey every time you drive your beautiful cars.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yeah no worries. The shop is called A.G Accesories and is located inside Zamzama next to optimum motorsports shop (same lane).

Yeah as far as the heat up of the leatherette is concerned, the same happens to original leather and there's no escaping it apart from sun shades etc.

I've always gone for leatherette and it's always worked out for me with no regrets when comparing leatherette to the fabric which comes with a non leather civic.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
    Can you share which shop and where?

Im concerned about leatheritte heating up in summers and making passengers feel sweaty though :/

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Its inevitable . there is no high octane pump here in Sargodha so they will probably use regular
    This is from the Total Parco at Khayyam Chowk
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
    Nice pose 
    That's my friend after getting work done on a car for 5 straight hours

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi All,

What is the remedy of non responsive touch screen of navigation screen that comes in Turbo? The buttons on either side are working just fine but the touch itself is not working on both screens (even after power shutdown).

Thanks!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imtiz_ahmed View Post
    Hi All,

What is the remedy of non responsive touch screen of navigation screen that comes in Turbo? The buttons on either side are working just fine but the touch itself is not working on both screens (even after power shutdown).

Thanks!
    So resetting the player with PIN (as mentioned in the User's manual) does the trick. The player should come with a PIN as this could be a frequent task.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List